All Comments on 'I'll Take Care Of You'

by EvieLynZasse

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chastity

I vote for chastity and femdom movies where mom will dominate her son and cuckold her son with black cocks

MichelanMichelanover 10 years ago
incest

please continue. let the son fuck his mother. please use as much dirty talk as possible, like shove your dick up your mother´s cunt, fuck me, fuck your mother, shoot your hot sperm in mommas cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INCEST

I think mum should,seduce her son. And get him to make porn with her.

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Creative

After seducing her son, he will finish college and start a business. Mom will get some secretary training and work for her son.

Thecontrol100Thecontrol100over 10 years ago
your mum story

the mum should tell her son she is going to make her first gang bang video if he wants to watch while her son it there she decides she is then going to seduce her son and convince him to make a videos with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incest

I think that the son should fuck his mom, then she suggests that they bring her lover into the relationship too before they all make a movie together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
****

Not bad. I liked the mom's casual attitude and easy acceptance of what she was doing. I think she should persuade him to co-star with her in a movie. An actual mom/son duo would make the movie look so much more authentic, and the movie people would pay more, so make sure he has her looks. I wish you had had her giving her son a running commentary about what she was thinking while she was doing the guy, and how the camera people were moving around the room getting their shots. How many "takes" did it take. Any accidents? How did she act with the guy afterward? Did he ask her out for coffee or a drink? So she talks her son into fucking her in the movie. Of course they have to practice first so they have their act together. You don't want her fucking him for the first time in front of the cameras. You should describe his changing feelings as he gets over his amazement at what she is suggesting and decides get into it, admitting that he has always wanted to fuck her anyway. They have a good time. They decide to make some more movies. A new career for them, or something like that. Could be good for another few episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
try to convince her son to make a video with her?

try to convince her son to make a video with her?

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
OK

I like a combination of the first two.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Options one and two in that order

I like option one first: she seduces her son. After he accepts his new role as her new male lover, she convinces him to make one or more videos. One of these could involve an actress -- closer in age to him -- who portrays his girlfriend who finds herself attracted to his mother (who would also be portraying by his mother), and seduces them into a threesome.

I DO NOT like the gangbang option (I know, there are those who will, I just do not), and do not see the need for blackmail. The chaste option could be something for the future -- like after he finds a real girlfriend/wife who also finds his mother sexy and desirable, and wants to include her in their sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ditection of the Story" I'll Take Care of You!"

Based on the title of the story...id suggest the son become her agent....and possibly star in a couple of roles alongside her....that is if he has the right sized equipment to satsisfy a porno audience.

Seducing him might cheapen the story....let him make up his own mind as to the direction hed like the relationship to go to.

Maybe start him out acting and screwing mothers friend/lover.

Love the story idea....please keep following chapters cumming thick and fast121

Boredstiff63Boredstiff63over 10 years ago
Nice!

have mom make a gang bang vid with son watching...and helping

Ranger_92Ranger_92over 10 years ago
Gangbang

If you go down the gangbang route, why not have the son get involved in the gangbang, then have him star in a reverse gangbang movie where he has to fuck his mom and a bunch of other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mom should seduce son, or the son should jump mom's bones.

As above

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gangbang

But son should take this ti his advantage to use mom, make friends, and vlumb the corporate ladder

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mom convinces son to participate

Mom should tell the son about the extra money and use that to convince him, in reality, she really wants him to become her lover. They are so good that they become stars and then ............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Make a video

Since the mom has mentioned that the money is good, it would be believable that she's interested in doing a movie about a mother and son because she thinks it would sell really well. And of course the requisite falling in love and babies would follow lol

JessiWilskeJessiWilskeover 9 years ago
A Mother should in sequence :

A Mother should in sequence,

1-first Move-Should mom try to seduce her son? Sure

2-second Move-Should mom try to convince her son to make a video with her? Sure

3-third Move-Should mom make her first gang bang video while her son watches? Sure

4-Move :Should mom make her first gang bang video while her son participate ? Sure

5-Should mom make a chastity video with her son and then refuse to release him? No

Should the son be blackmailed into making a video with another man? No

brandoncyr57brandoncyr57over 8 years ago
Mom and son

the mother should try and seduce her son.. would be very hot to see what you come up with

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gangbang

She should make a gangbang movie with black men while son watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The next episode please|!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She needs to fuck him.

Then son should arrange a gangbang with his friends.

Maybe another chapter 3some with son mom and her lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous