Imnir Ark Vol. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nall came first, silently, her mouth wide open as every muscle tensed, then Clara, who arched her back and gave a series of long moans. He let go, and sat back and simply watched as both girls came and came, their orgasms extended by some obscure biological side-effect of laying eggs. Within a minute, both were silent, asleep side by side. Their limbs had tangled up a little, consciously or not, giving them the appearance of close lovers. Isaac left them that way, liking the sight. He found himself oddly happy that Nall had returned to her alien red color, feeling somehow it fit her better; he knew she'd have to return to her human appearance if she wanted go out again, but he would enjoy it for the time being.

He fished through Nall's nylon duffel bag on the far side of the couch, and found a fistful of warp beacons. Having been already trained in their quite simple use, Isaac began teleporting loads of eggs away, about twelve at a time, and by the time he'd finished he had used two of them. Glancing down at the ruined, useless tubes once he'd finished, Isaac wondered something. He took the tube in both hands, and decided to test his new strength. With a long groan, he soon found that the tubes were tougher than they looked; he figured it was some kind of alien super-alloy or maybe it was some kind of polymer, not just metal.

He stood up and away from the sleeping girls, glancing at Jessica, herself still sound asleep. Getting himself some leverage standing up, with a long and hard groan he managed, with enormous effort, to bend the tube at a forty-five degree angle -- just to see if he could with his beefy new arms. When he was finished, it occurred to him that he'd probably just done something very dumb; for all he knew, even once used, the tube's warp technology could still have been explosive or poisonous or something if the tube was broken. He shrugged, and tossed the bent tube on the countertop.

Isaac flopped onto the couch, feeling quite proud of himself. Today he'd found some kind of compromise he could live with -- though only a small one, and he wasn't sure it would always work -- for his new lifestyle. There were two women here, and possibly Nall also, who *wanted* to be impregnated with eggs. He could enjoy his new life, they could enjoy the incredible pleasure it gave, and Nall wouldn't have to do any mind-control and aggravate Isaac's sense of right and wrong.

He smiled. From where he lay on the couch, he could see inside the bedroom where the nude, young and fertile Jessica was laying out, and on the floor where his beautiful one-time assistant and now lover Clara was mixed up with the dark red Nall, his alien mistress and captor, the director of his new and bizarre life. For the first time in weeks, Isaac felt a sense of relaxation and mastery; having made love to three women in an hour, he realized he truly didn't have much to complain about. He looked forward to getting to know Jessica, a shy but very horny young woman from down the hall, and he also looked forward to getting to know Clara all over again -- apparently he'd not ever really known her that well at all. And as for Nall -- he grinned -- he was sure he'd convince her, somehow, to let him fill her up with eggs again.