All Comments on 'In Goddess We Trust Ch. 03'

by Wanton Vixxxen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A most impressive BDSM Story !

I was very impressed with the first two stories of these titles: "In Goddess We Trust" This chapter 03 is mind-boggling. The author took this reader on a space flight of eroticism. I did not expect such an arousing composition from the first two chapters as exciting as they were. She has elevated herself to a higher level of BDSM on Lit.Com. I hope there is more to 'cum' from this prolific author. May I sign here as a regular reader and a future author to Lit.com? I am a member named Sherrill who has forgotten my password.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
The Best Erotic Story I've Ever Read!!!

I've read this story 5 times so far and can't stop touching my cock! I've lost count of the number of orgasms I've had. Yeah, the story's that good!

This Puppy slave guy should thank his lucky stars that he's found such an intense, devious, wicked and wanton Mistress!

To have such an amazing Mistress dominating me? Heaven!

=>Crave

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
so well written. makes you wonder if it's

fact or fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
oh my what a lucky girl

What a lucky girl.Most should only dream of what you have with this Puppy. I am gonna try the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Oh Vixen!

Even from someone who's not familiar with the life-style, this was an adventure into erotisism that can make even the novice amongst us shudder at the wonder.

Well written story, electrifying, and certainly entertaining!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 20 years ago
And then...

...you wake up and realise this is a fantasy. NOT a reality.

As a story, it is well crafted. As a reflection of the lifestyle, it is unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Use puppy

Make puppy service you while you leasurly enjoy a x movie and she tells him about it. hours

dcpoet44dcpoet44about 19 years ago
each chapter....

has it's own character, and as they unfold, the goddess is fueled by her puppy's disobedience even to the point the puppy will do anything unrealistic to satisfy the needs of the goddess. the next chapter ought to be equally entertaining.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Very Powerful

Furthering the degree of pup's submission and learning, this is an excellent and tasteful piece on the dynamic as it develops. Good solid point on silence as a signal of submission and acceptance. Speaking without permission shows rejection, refusal, denial. The submissive speaking tries to top from the bottom - sometimes without realizing what an act of rebellion it is - or at other times like a small child testing his boundaries.

Uhhhh Oh....BAD PUPPY -- brings a chuckle (and lightens the mood) as we see through enlightened eyes where training is required.

The scene is powerful in its simplicity; no need for overkill so common in lesser stories which bring out all manner of toys, chains, whips, and pain. The image of fetish clothes are low-key here; they serve a purpose to enhance the role - not to overwhelm it. Like spices added to a savory dish - they are but a small element. It's the act of dominance and submission which are crucial here.

Very well done; stlyish and tasteful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous