All Comments on 'In Search of Tamar Ch. 8'

by miskeivitch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SlickTonySlickTonyover 19 years ago
Fine Finish

A nice romantic ending to a well-paced, picaresque series. Now I'm going to have to read the whole thing through again.

Just one quibble, and that is that when a woman leaps up from the bed to go to the bathroom, it's not always that she thinks her man's spunk is repulsive...ask any woman who's spent a year trying to get rid of a UTI.

A fun and even educational tale. You going to write any others?

miskeivitchmiskeivitchover 19 years agoAuthor
Miskeivitch replies

I wasn't thinking of writing any more Tamar stories after this one. If there's enough demand, maybe I could write a few "Life with Tamar" stories. After all, Tamar will leave Chris at home when she goes out to Hadassah.

I acknowledge the UTI problem and a host of others that can interfere with post-play. A guy with prostate problems will also "make a dash" as soon as he can. These plumbing problems don't make for good Literotica, however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty good

But damn, it's so blatantly uninformed and baised concerning the charedim and their ways that it's annoying, despite the spiced hebrew words.

Other than that, fairly sexy.

miskeivitchmiskeivitchalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Haredim are People too

I am ambivalent about Haredim. Read #4 in this series for some haredim who are quite likeable and some who aren't. I don't like haredim philosophy, as opposed to the people. I agree with secular Israelis on this. They should serve in the army and they sholudn't impose their brand of Judaism on the poor shmuk Israeli trying to live his own life as best he can. Some of them don't think Israel should exist but they still want the benefits the state hands out. Finally, they treat their women badly. Check out some Israeli movies about haredi life if you don't believe me.

For example, the haredi women aren't supposed to look at any men. Trust me, 75% of the haredi women I met gave me a look-over. I believe that ultra-orthodox sex is very loveless. I found this out at a Passover dinner with ultra-orthodox where the rabbi's wife had her foot up my pant leg through most of the Haggadah.

As for the Hebrew words, I never intended the Tamar stories to be Literotica's answer to Ben Yehuda's dictionary. It's a fun romp through Israel's bedrooms and that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A fun romp, but the parody went a bit too far

As a sex story, this was definitely a fun romp through Israel's bedrooms (and elsewhere). Israeli women are definitely gorgeous, especially before they hit about 25, and this is a highly sexed country. But you took the parody of Israeli behaviour and the typecasting rather too far, especially because it was clear that, as a supposed goy, the narrator's knowledge of Hebrew and of Jewish life was far too good for his role. And there were too many careless mistakes for someone who obviously does know his way around Israel, at least as it was about 20 years ago. Moroccans are certainly known for their temper and have a reputation for pulling knives when they get really angry, but actually pretty few of them do it. The whore from the Bronx was a great walk-on (?) role, but not actually someone you're likely to meet in real-life Israel, because if any American girl is actually hooking here, she's probably at the top end of the market. The security interrogation (in the first Tamar series) would never have happened like that, especially not to a journalist. MI-5 is the British security service, not the intelligence service. A girl soldier working in the censor's office wouldn't be obliged to keep that a secret (and the chief censor is in Tel Aviv, not Jerusalem). Oh, and the worst mistake: Israeli women do not all have big breasts, especially when they're young. I've been admiring Israeli women's looks, pretty well daily, for more than 30 years, and they're more likely to have small breasts than huge knockers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oi vay...

laughed so hard...well done -thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermiskeivitch@miskeivitch
I write for my own pleasure, not yours so please keep "social media" comments to yourself, especially if you haven't tried writing a story yourself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES