All Comments on 'In The Night Garden Pt. 05'

by The_Red_Woman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!!!

Just needs some editing. Love the plot and characters!! Keep em' coming!! Pardon the pun

obabyobabyalmost 10 years ago
A little uncertain myself

I like that she wants him, and is fighting it because she's in a relationship, and that he overwhelms her. I don't like that he's so cruel, and the blackmail aspect of it. Hate, HATE, HATE blackmail as a non-con tool. He loves her? Was that a heat of the moment statement, resulting from her oral skills in the last chapter, or does he not know what love is? I would think that a professional woman like Eva wouldn't succumb or be so drawn to someone so callous and manipulative. It's one thing for Tom to make sure they keep running into each other, and confronting her with mutual attraction. Here he isn't so much seducing her, and coaxing her away from Freddie and into his arms, as he is threatening her career and possessing her like a spoiled child, with no concern for her at all. It is all about him, his pleasure, and his ability to make her body orgasm. He is breaking what she was, which may have been his intention all along, but he indicated in the first chapters that she deserved better than Freddie, but he is not any better. They are both guilty of ignoring her as a whole person- Freddie apparently didn't see how great she was, and Tom did, but he doesn't appear to care that she stay that way or whether she will be able to live with herself.

Perhaps I am too romantic for some of the non-con and BDSM stories, but I think there is a way to challenge someone's desires and boundaries without destroying them in the process...

Listen to your instincts. If you weren't happy, I think it would have been better to wait a couple days before submission, and be satisfied with what's on the page, than to regret it and second guess yourself. I'm not happy when I have to wait for the next installment, but it's different when an author takes time to make sure the story is right (even if it's a month) versus authors who let a story drop for months and years mid-tale...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
honestly?

I think this storyvwent downhill after chapter 3. Its pathetic how you haven't included dialogue with secondary characters (like her boyfriend), either at her home, or at apparently work. Its also strange how you went from actually writing a hot first 3 chapters, to writing this garbage the past 2.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

I love your story! this is really good :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thumbs up!

Can't wait for the next chapter. You write really well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part 6?

Just curious, but when were you planning to release the next part? Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

This is my favorite chapter. I don't care about dialog between her and Freddie or her coworkers or any other BS. I care about the sex and that's what I want to read. This is erotica, not literature. This is the noncon section, if you're "too romantic" for that, go to a different section. Don't complain that you don't like the stories in a particular section and say that they should be changed to suit your tastes. Go to a section that suits your tastes.

I want to read about Robert controlling her and compelling her to do what he wants. In detail. Thanks so much. I've enjoyed the series so far and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part 6?!?

I am loving this story so far! I was wondering whee part 6 was? Sorry if I seem pushy but this story has become one of my favorites and I find myself constantly rereading all 5 parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like it!

Very nice story...just go on with it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please come back!

I loved this story so much and I'm really sad that you haven't updated in a while. This is sincerely one of my favorite stories and I hope you come back soon!

Eve86Eve86over 9 years ago
Well, I for one would like to see the next chapter.

Some comments have been quite rude, but don't let those jerks stop you from seeing this story through. Sure, there's room for improvement (always is), and there's still plenty of room in the story to flesh other character aspects.

Tom's character has taken a turn into the dark side. Turns out he's an asshole, a spoiled brat asshole lol...or is there more to him? Eva is just this side of a ninny, which, paired with Tom's domineering sexuality, made for some rather hot sex in the beginning (don't get me wrong, this chap. was hot too), but now having seen the depth of Tom's obsession with her, I'd like to see her turn the tables on him, gain some self-confidence.

Hope to see more!

Eve86

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't stop writing

This is soo bloody hot.... Got me panting.... I am fanning my self and going to drink a glass of cold water.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous