In The Night Garden Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that baby?" He panted, "I could fuck you all night, are you gonna come for me now?" He took his face away from her breast and dragged her down slightly to meet him as he hungrily kissed her on the mouth, letting out a load moan as he quickened his thrusts, pushing himself as far into her as he could.

"I'm coming baby!" He breathed as she writhed beneath him, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Look at me," he demanded, "I want to see your eyes when you come for me."

She reluctantly opened them, her lips slightly parted as she accommodated his movements, the heat and the orgasm building up inside her ready to explode. He pinned her arms above her head and looked into her eyes; and with a few last long thrusts she felt his hot seed shoot into her. He kissed her softly on the neck as she breathlessly jolted beneath him, her pussy walls contracting around his cock.

After a couple of minutes of holding her there, he rolled off to lay on his side beside her, his hand moving down towards the soaking wet smoothness between her legs, stroking along the outside gently as she lay on her back exhausted and helpless. He leant down to kiss her slowly, she could tell he wanted more. She took a deep breath and got up, wrapping herself in a sheet to sit at the side of the bed.

"You're not up for round 2 I take it?" He asked, sitting himself up to kneel behind her as he massaged her shoulders. She shrugged him off as she stood up, her legs still a little shaky.

"I have to go," she whispered, the words hardly making a sound.

He kissed her on the back of her shoulder as he leant back down on the bed and watched as she got dressed and tidied herself up, looking as immaculate as she did when she'd first entered the room.

"Fine, you can go now. But Eva?" He quickly said as she went to open the door.

"I'll see you tonight."

12