All Comments on 'In Your Presence'

by MastersFootslave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MissValerieMarieMissValerieMarieover 10 years ago
ummm

Maybe its just me but he sounds like a bit a psychotic.

An definitely abusive.

eaglejet1eaglejet1over 10 years ago
scary

I agree with the other persons comment. And I certainly hope that this is just as story albeit a twisted one, and not real life.

If it is , this is not a dominate but an sick a**hole on a power trip. No one, even a slave or submissive, should be treated and abused like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Me three

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Master is worth that much abuse

If this isn't just a story, no Master is worth that much abuse even if you feel you want to do anything for him, kick to the ribs can cause damage and what a Master owns should be cared for and not abused.

MastersFootslaveMastersFootslaveover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read my latest story and to those who have commented, it is always interesting to see others perspective and interpretation. I am not going to say if it is truly a story or if it is real life, that i will leave open for you readers to decide. Some may find it sick, others may find it interesting and stimulating, I know it will not appeal to everyone. I tried to write it in an intense way to draw the reader into the story and i hope that works.

Regards

Mastersfootslave

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Well-written, filled with devotion and love ...

... but are you sure such a Master is any more than just a bully? I would not like to think this was a true account of anyone's relationship; this seems to be more about abuse than mutuality.

Thank you for writing for us and I hope you will write more, but don't confuse being a submissive with being a door-mat.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
My view

I think this is a deliberate piss take of a master slave scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you are a

prisoner and your master is your captor...dudette if I were u I find an escape route. quick. Then I would RUN as fast and as far away as possible. I'm serious. Consider it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous