Incarcerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers

"Because a prison full of sexually frustrated men would be like a powder keg and this kind of thing relieves the pressure."

"But aren't there gay prisoners who would enjoy that kind of thing?"

"That's just the point," he said. "Being locked up with hundreds of rampant men must be a homosexual dream. The powers that be want them to be punished not rewarded, so queers are kept separate - they get put on Rule 43 with all the nonces."

It was so believable and I started shaking all over imagining what was going to happen to you. He just sat and watched me suffer for a few moments and then he said quietly, "It is in my power to keep him out of the main prison."

I looked up given this sudden ray of hope. "Will you?" I asked.

He shook his head. "It's not as simple as that. I can do it but it means fiddling the records. That's a big risk and I'd lose my job if it came out so I'd need to get something out of it to make it worth putting my neck on the line."

All hope died. "It's no good – I've nothing to give you - I can't give you any money because we're completely broke," I said heartbrokenly.

"Money's not everything," he smirked moving his eyes boldly up and down my body to leave me feeling completely naked. With his gaze still lingering on my breasts he said meaningfully, "I wouldn't say you've nothing to offer – I wouldn't say that at all."

It was obvious what he wanted and the thought horrified me because I seldom met a man that I wanted to have sex with less. "You want sex from me to keep my husband safe?"

"That's about it. Either you get fucked or your hubby does – you're choice."

His attitude suddenly annoyed me. "How do I know you're not telling a pack of lies just to get in my pants? I'm not saying that I won't do what you want to save my husband but you're not laying a finger on me until I know if you are telling the truth."

He didn't seem at all bothered by my defiance. "I didn't expect you to agree straight away," he said pleasantly. "It's visiting day tomorrow. When you see your hubby, talk round the subject and see how he feels about going into the main prison. It's my half day next Wednesday – I'll call again then to hear your decision."

Next day I came to visit hoping against hope that you would be settled but you were so obviously terrified of being moved that I knew what I had to do. I knew what I had to do but right up until the Wednesday I didn't know if I could. In the end I decided that it was far better for me to suffer a couple of hour's unpleasantness than for you to have eight months of torment. The thought of being unfaithful didn't bother me because it had nothing to do with cheating. When the time got near I sat wishing I was dead. Eventually I heard his knock on the door and I let him in. He was dressed in civilian clothes but they didn't make him any less ugly. I hadn't made any effort. I had hardly any makeup, I hadn't even combed my hair and I was wearing normal old clothes – certainly nothing at all sexy. Despite that I could tell from his face that he was a man who expected sex. He smiled in what was meant to be a friendly way but I said coldly, "How do I know my husband is safe?"

"I've thought of that," he said handing me a mobile phone. "Look up the prison number in the directory, ask the switchboard for extension 413 and tell the person who answers that you want to speak to your husband."

So I spoke to you to find that you were safely in the library and that meant I had to fulfil my part of the deal.

Handing his phone back I said, "Where do you want to do it?" and he said a bedroom would be more comfortable. So we went upstairs and I took him in the spare bedroom – I had no intention of it happening on our bed. In there I turned my back while I removed my jeans and panties, then I lay on the bed with legs open, head turned to the side and eyes tightly closed. I heard him undo his belt and a moment later I felt the bed move as he knelt between my legs. I gritted my teeth and held my breath but nothing happened. I waited but still he did nothing and in the end I just had to look to see what was happening.

It was a big mistake because I was suddenly terrified. His cock was so huge that I though it might split me in half and it was certainly going to hurt terribly. He put the end against the lips of my cunt and pushed but I was so dry that it wouldn't go in. He tried a couple of times and then wet it with spit. That helped but I don't think he got it all the way in all the time he was fucking me. The pain was even worse than I had imagined but thankfully it didn't last longer than ten minutes – it might only have been five but it felt like an eternity. Then suddenly it was all over and we both got dressed straight away I didn't bother cleaning up the mess leaking out of me – that could wait until he'd gone, I certainly wasn't going to do it with him watching me.

Downstairs I led him straight to the door. I thought he was going to leave without speaking but he turned and said, "You know if you tried to relax a bit it would be a lot better for both of us. Why don't you try to ease up when I call next week?"

"What do you mean 'Next week'?" I asked in horror.

He laughed. "Surely you didn't think that was it? The prison schedules are changed every week so I to keep your husband safe I'm going to have to take the risk and do the same fiddle every time – so I expect my reward every time."

I realised immediately that I had no choice but I was angry. "Well there's no point you coming next week because my period is due then," I told him.

He gave me a nice smile and for a flash I caught a glimpse of humanity in the blackmailing ogre. "Look I'm not trying to get my pound of flesh out of this – if you would prefer, what say I only call every other week?"

"Please." I said.

He smiled again. "Look, if I only see you once a fortnight will you take all your clothes off in future?"

I nodded knowing I had got the best of the deal.

Sitting listening to my wife's confession my wind was whirring. Eight months at twice per month added up to sixteen times. I exploded, "Are you telling me that he's been fucking you every other week ever since the second week I was in prison?"

Dawn shook her head, "It's more than that and it gets worse. I was fairly calm for most of the next two weeks but I got more and more tense as his next visit approached. I was especially difficult leaving you in the prison visiting room knowing that I was going to let him fuck me before I saw you again. When Wednesday came I still didn't dress up but I did put on some make-up and brush my hair. I thought that as he had tried to be more reasonable I ought to reciprocate. We went straight up to the bedroom where I took off my clothes and lay on the bed as before but this time naked. I just wanted it over a quickly no matter how much it hurt but Ted had different ideas. This time instead of getting straight on top he lay alongside me and started fondling and sucking my tits – and you know how I react to that. I'm not saying that I got aroused but I certainly felt a whole lot more relaxed.

After a while he suggested I should play with his penis so I did I rolled on my side and did as he asked. His cock was very hot and very hard and the skin had a kind if silky feel. It didn't feel at all unpleasant to touch and although it still looked massive, handling it like that made it seem a lot less frightening so when he asked me to put it in my mouth I did. It tasted different from yours but not nasty. At first I just went through the motions but then I suddenly thought that if I could make him cum I might get away without being fucked – so I started really working on his cock, doing all the things you like especially the things that trigger you off but he was too smart to be caught like that. Just when I thought I was about to succeed he stopped me and started licking my pussy instead. He didn't go on as long as you do and he certainly wasn't anywhere as good as you are but it made me remember the way you always make me feel with your tongue.

When he did get on top of me his cock went in all the way quite easily. Almost immediately I started feeling pleasant sensations and I knew I shouldn't so to take my mind off what was happening thought of you, then Crystal and even I started trying to remember poems I had learned at school. Although he went on a long time, it worked right up to the end but the instant he started to cum I had an orgasm despite myself and it was massive.

After he had gone I felt so guilty at having let him make me cum. Getting fucked by another man wasn't wrong in the circumstances but in reacting that way I felt I had betrayed you. I berated myself about it for several days but then I started to rationalise. I argued that just because I was making a sacrifice to save you didn't mean that I had to absolutely hate it every time. What was wrong with getting a bit of pleasure at the same time – the important thing was keeping you safe. Ted shouldn't have called for another two weeks but the following week he was at the door again.

Remaining on the step he said, "Send me away if you want but I'm on a course next week and won't be able to get here – I thought I might be able to cash in next week early." With my new outlook, I thought 'What does it matter, this week or next' so I let him in. This time instead of going straight upstairs I made him a cup of tea and we chatted a bit first. In the bedroom the routine was the same as before but when we started fucking I let myself enjoy the sensations instead of resisting them. Almost immediately it was like continuation of the week before, I started to cum straight away and I don't think I stopped. There wasn't any single orgasm was as big as that first one he gave me but there was just one after the other – at times I was almost out of my mind with pleasure. This was when I think I first cheated on you because after we had a bit of a rest I let him fuck me again.

The next Wednesday Ted was at the door again telling me that his course had been cancelled so he'd called on the off chance. I let him in – I'll be honest, I'd already been regretting that the agreement was for only every other week. After that we fucked every single Wednesday, when it was the wrong time of month I sucked him off – I got to love doing that."

"The scheming devious evil fucking bastard," I swore.

"He isn't really," Dawn defended him, "He's really rather kind and you've got a lot to thank him for. Would you rather I had stayed faithful and you'd spent your time in prison being a sex toy for big hairy men?"

"I don't know," I said. That answer wasn't quite as simple as it sounds. During the latter part of the sentence my masturbation fantasies had often revolved round imagining that I had been moved to the main prison.

Guilt at the memory made me keep quiet and my wife continued. "Ted has done a lot of kind things that he didn't have to - because I would have fucked him whether he did or not. For instance, the time he turned up when he should have been on the course he brought a bag of groceries, coffee, salmon, tinned fruit and other nice stuff. He did say he'd pinched them from the prison and not bought them himself but it was still something he didn't have to do. After that he almost always gave me a carrier bag full of something, often with a chicken or joint of meat in there. Me and Crystal couldn't have survived half as well without his help. He's also given Crystal some expensive toys that she loves playing with."

"Wait a minute," I said. "I thought all this Wednesday stuff happened while Crystal was asleep. How did he come to have contact with her?"

"It did but she sometimes woke up before Ted left and he played with her for a bit. Then there were the Saturdays......."

"What Saturdays?" I shouted jumping to my feet.

"Calm down darling," my wife said firmly, "If it wasn't for the Saturdays you wouldn't have had those times alone with me while you were in prison. You know you enjoyed them and you've got Ted to thank because he set them up."

"Tell me about the Saturdays," I said resignedly flopping back down on the settee.

"It was a real hassle coming to see you. I had to get Crystal ready and round to a neighbour to look after then wait for the bus. The journey took an hour with a ten minute walk up to the prison and another wait before I got in to see you. I had a precious half hour talking to you and then it was the whole thing in reverse. Well on the fourth or fifth time I was standing at the bus stop when Ted's car drew up and he told me to hop in. That got me to the prison far too early so we went in a café and talked. When I came out from seeing you he was waiting to run me home and on the way he asked if I fancied a Chinese takeaway, his treat. After we'd eaten he played with Crystal until she went to bed and then we just sat and watched TV. Nothing happened except for a bit of fondling but after supper when I went upstairs he came with me quite naturally. Up until then I had always taken him in the spare room for sex but you know that bed hasn't a duvet or pillows so I let him get in our bed. We fucked a lot and again in the morning. After breakfast he gave me fifty pounds and told me to treat myself to the hairdresser. I took the money but it made me feel a bit of a whore. When he'd gone I felt really guilty.

On Wednesdays I felt I was letting him fuck me as part of the deal but this was proper cheating and I promised myself that I wouldn't let it happen again. Well the next Saturday came and he was at the door while I was still getting Crystal ready for the neighbour. I told him straight away that I was going to go on the bus so that nothing would happen but he said I couldn't do that because it would spoil everything. He said he had a pleasant surprise for me. After I had delivered Crystal, Ted looked me up and down and told me to put on a nice dress instead of jeans. This time he drove straight into the prison car park instead of stopping near the café.

Then he took me through the prison until we came to a door where he said, 'Your husband's will come to you in there. When he does you'll be alone and you've got an hour. You can kiss and play as much as you like but there are CCTV cameras. If you're careful you could even give him a quick blowjob but don't try to make this into a conjugal visit.' Well you know what happened next.

On the way back Ted asked if I wanted a Chinese again. I knew what that would involve but after the pleasure of being with you I could hardly refuse. After that he drove me to the prison every Saturday and stayed when I got home. I asked if I could have an hour with you every week but he said that it was difficult and risky to set up be he would do his best – and he you know that he did."

"How come you weren't wearing panties if being alone with me was such a surprise – had he already fucked you?" I asked, vividly remembering that delightful oral session.

Dawn shook her head, "Off course he hadn't. In the prison car-park he asked if I was wearing underwear. When I said I was he told me to take them off so I pulled up my dress and wriggled out of them – he wasn't seeing anything he hadn't seen before. I was going to put the panties in my bag but Ted held out his hand for them. It was rather embarrassing when he held them to his nose in full view then put them in his pocket. On the Sunday morning he gave me a handful of money saying it was to buy some new panties and I should be able to get a nice dress at the same time. I got that whorish feeling again but this time I didn't mind it so much."

"I still think he's a bastard," I said. "Every single kindness that you say he's done worked to his own benefit in some way."

"One didn't," Dawn shot back but then stopped as if regretting having spoken. There was a long pause and then she said, "I didn't mean to tell you this but you wouldn't have had a home to come back to if it wasn't for Ted. During all the time you were on remand and then waiting to be sentenced, we let the mortgage slip badly again. Well one day I got a nasty letter threatening eviction if I didn't pay off some of the arrears. As soon as Ted found out why I was upset he gave me £300 of his own money to get them off my back."

There was no answer to that so I just sat looking at her as a wave of despondency washed over me. "You seem to think a hell of a lot of him and I feel I have lost you," I said sadly.

Now Dawn did grab my hand and squeeze it hard. "I do like Ted a lot but I don't love him at all," she said with passion. "You're the one that I love and I love you more now than I ever have done." I didn't return the pressure of her hand and instead just stared at her with a look of disbelief on my face.

"Please believe me," she begged desperately with tears pouring down her face. "I love you so much I think I'd die if I lost you."

"Does that mean it's over between you and Bull?" I asked coolly.

The expected immediate 'Yes' didn't come and instead Dawn sat gazing at me, her internal struggle evidenced on her face. In the end she said haltingly, "You're the one I love and I don't love Ted at all but I can't live without him either – I'm addicted to his cock."

"What does that mean?"

"Let me try to explain," my wife said, her eyes begging for understanding. "During the last few weeks before your release, I was counting the days until you were with me again. I wanted you with me again so much but interspersed with the yearning for you I had waves of total panic at the thought of not having sex with Ted again once you were home. I couldn't face the thought of living the rest of my life without ever again feeling the wonderful way he makes me feel. One day he asked me why I was so depressed and I had to tell him. He said there was no reason why we couldn't carry on but I said that I wasn't going to cheat any more once you were out. Ted said he wasn't talking about cheating, he said that a lot of husbands want their wives to be happy so much that they let them see other men for pleasure. He also said that he was sure that you were one of those men. We talked about it a lot and another time he told me that some men actually get pleasure from their wives having sex with other men but he wasn't sure if that would apply to you. In the end he convinced me and I agreed to keep on going with him after you were home. Ted wanted me to tell you about him as soon as you got home but I didn't want to spring it on you straight away. I thought I could see Ted while you were at work for a few weeks and then work up to telling you gradually."

I need to think, so to gain time I said I was parched and suggested we have a cup of tea. Instead Dawn dived in her purse and handed me a fiver saying, "Why don't you go down to the pub for an hour love, you deserve it." I told her that I would actually prefer tea but she said, "Please go to the pub, Ted's due back any moment." I told her that in that case I was going nowhere. "Go for me please. Nothing's going to happen because Crystal is due to wake at any moment. Ted just wants to know what the situation is and I can tell him far better if you're not here."

I was too emotionally shattered to argue so I took the cash and went but was unable to force myself to linger in the pub for a single minute past the hour my wife had asked for. I saw Bull leave the house as I approached but fortunately he turned the other way and didn't see me. Dawn was sitting innocently on the settee reading a story with our little girl on her knee but I could tell from both my wife's face and eyes that she had just been fucked. She looked up into my accusing face and said, "I'm sorry, he wanted to and I couldn't refuse but we only did it on the floor and it was very quick, Crystal started calling from upstairs before we'd finished."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers