Incarcerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers

"Don't try to threaten me Ted," I told him angrily, "Logically I should pull the plug immediately on you and my wife and I think I have been very generous in allowing four months for you both to taper off with each other. If you start playing hard ball I can easily withdraw that privilege."

"I will threaten you," Ted snarled, his anger matching my own. "How would you like to go back to jail? I've only to say the word and they will activate the suspended half of your sentence. This time you won't have my protection to keep you out of the main prison and all that entails. Just one phone call will give me another twelve months having Dawn all to myself with no need to humour you. Hell I might even move in and have her in my bed every night."

Having delivered his ultimate weapon, Ted looked confidently up at my face to see the effect of his words and was immediately puzzled to see me smiling complacently at him. I said, "Ted, you obviously haven't been counting the days as avidly as I have or else you would know that the time period of my suspended sentence ended last Friday. I'm home free and that means I'm no longer vulnerable."

"I'm still not giving up," he muttered stubbornly.

"I really think that you should," I advised. "During the time that you have spent in this house over the months you have talked quite openly. Now suppose hypothetically that I had recorded a lot of that, I don't think that the prison authorities would take kindly to knowing that you had seduced the wife of one of the prisoners in your charge. You would say goodbye to your promotion for certain and I think you'd be lucky to hang on to your job."

"You're bluffing," he gasped his face losing colour.

"Maybe I am but are you willing to take the risk to find out?"

*

Postscript.

It hasn't been easy but two years later Dawn and I are still together and that basic underlying love is pulling us through. Out of interest, Ted transferred to a prison at the opposite end of the country before using up all of the leeway that I had allowed. One thing has not gone to plan. In theory over time, without being regularly stretched by Ted, my wife's vagina should have shrunk back to how it used to be but unfortunately I had to buy her a rather large dildo to help her through the bad times. All that I can say is that she hasn't cheated yet and I'm happy.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers