Incarcerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,446 Followers

I'm not quite sure what I expected but was certainly surprised by the heat generated by her whole genital area and as my head got closer, it was to find that the bulk of it was radiating from her inflamed vulva. I regretted not having pushed the duvet back because in the partial light I couldn't see clearly what her well fucked cunt looked like. Previously when performing cunnilingus, apart from a bit of foreplay with her tits, I needed to get her aroused from scratch but now she was in the full heat of passion before I even started. Before this I had always licked her before intercourse but I decided then that in future I would do it afterwards as well. I must also mention the overwhelming smell of sex with my head enveloped within an area of concentrated pheromones. As to the taste I couldn't really tell. I will admit that there was an acrid aftertaste but in the main my wife's copious delicious juices drowned out Ted's contribution. I have to admit that I ejaculated before finishing the task so that pleasure had made me sacrifice my sloppy seconds fuck.

Ted turned up again the following Saturday, on some other pretence and again spent the night with the same outcome as before. After that he just arrived every Saturday, sometimes just before bedtime but at others intending to spend the evening with us. The first three times my wife jumped in bed with me after pleasuring him but the forth time she never arrived. On the Sunday morning, after he had left, Dawn apologised saying that she had fallen asleep but she must have taken my easy acceptance of her excuse as permission because from then on she remained in his bed until morning,

I was not too upset by this. When available I had a compulsive desire to do that humiliating cream pie thing but afterwards felt deeply ashamed, so it was rather a relief to be denied the opportunity. Another benefit was that they now had time for an encore and I did rather enjoy listening to them going at it. Thee only problem was that I couldn't hear very well and several times I was tempted to slip downstairs to take advantage of the acoustic benefit of the chimney. One Saturday, having enjoyed a can of beer too many, I had need to visit to visit the toilet. Passing the other bedroom door I was pleasantly surprised at how much better I could hear. Over the ensuing weeks I must have spent hours with my ear pressed against that damn door.

One time I found the door ajar allowing an oblique but clear view of the bed. The light was on, both were naked and they were fucking as if their lives depended on it. In one strange way my jealousy actually went down a notch because they were very obviously not making love. It was impressive. Dawn had been correct in her prediction that if I ever saw them 'doing it' I would understand why she enjoyed sex with him so much.

I had assumed that the open door had been a lucky mistake but it was open again the following Saturday and remained so thereafter. It may be hard to believe that in all the many times that I enjoyed the benefit, I never once considered that they were leaving the door open deliberately. I either got careless but one time the inevitable happened and I was caught. It was my wife who caught me.

She was again in the position where she was riding his cock with her back towards him as he reclined. As she was facing in my direction I knew that I should stay hidden but it was the most evocative position and I couldn't resist taking quick peeks.

Just as I popped my head out again I found she was looking directly at me. Dawn gave a shriek and covered her face with her hands but the undulated rhythm of her pelvis continued as if by reflex action.

Ted had been lying with his eyes shut but now he looked past her bouncing buttocks. When he saw me his reaction was completely different. With a wide grin on his face he beckoned to me and invited, "Come in, get as close as you like," and as I walked hesitantly forward he added, "Make yourself at home, wander around as much as you like until you find the best angle."

What was to follow was possibly the most emotionally powerful hour of my life. I was able to experience this close up voyeur role on another three occasions but none had quite the impact of the first time. If you are hoping for a blow by blow, in sequence account of what happened then you will be disappointed because the whole event is largely a blur with only a selection of moments and thoughts imprinted indelibly on my psyche.

They had been at it for a while before my intrusion, as evidenced by the sheen of perspiration covering both of their naked bodies. Within a very short time I was sweating as profusely as they and that just from watching. They were magnificent. Their meshed bodies looked so right, as if they belonged with each and had not Dawn been my much loved wife I would have said that they represented the perfect physical match that nature intended.

Watching from outside on the landing it had been impressive but inside and close up it was more so by a whole order of magnitude. The sexual odour emanating from their conjoined genitals was almost overpowering and during quieter moments I could clearly hear the murmured endearments that they exchanged, which would have been inaudible outside the door. It was like having my own personal porn show but infinitely better because there was no sense of them being professionals paid to perform.

During moments when they seemed too deeply engrossed with each other, I calmed myself by saying to myself 'I'm the one that she loves' and every time she had one of her massive screaming orgasms, I had the need to mentally repeat those words, as a mantra, over and over again but with diminishing conviction.

I always sleep naked but whenever I leave the bedroom, I always slip on a pair of pyjama bottoms first, even when going to the toilet in the middle of the night. I don't know if this habit comes from my upbringing or springs from an irrational fear of confronting a theoretical burglar with my tackle on display. Now I was reaping the benefit. Although I had a very stiff erection it was covered from view and I was spared the humiliation of having my very average sized cock directly compared to his prime specimen.

They changed position frequently, did so with practiced smoothness and with the trigger for the switch seemingly telepathic. One time Dawn suddenly abandoned one of the cowgirls to run round to lie face down on the side of the bed with her bottom over the edge. Ted quickly moved round behind her but instead of immediately plunging home he beckoned me to join him then pointed to her gaping cunt. It looked dark pink with the dilated lips actually quivering in anticipation of his large organ sliding back in. "Isn't that just the most beautiful sight in the world?" Ted remarked but I was so short f breath at I could only nod. "Don't you wish," he said and I nodded again with heartfelt fervour. With no more ado he pushed back in, with the action causing a sigh of satisfaction from my wife.

Not so much that first time but on future occasions, Ted liked to provoke me with taunting remarks. I rather liked watching either of the two alternative female on top positions. The trouble was that these allowed him to converse and ask me questions, such as, 'Is your dick long enough to do this, even if it is it must be frustrating to have it slipping out all the time.' That one in particular made me cringe because that personal information could only have come from my wife.

My head contains a kaleidoscope of images captured but one wonderful lengthy sequence. Dawn was lying on her back in a missionary variation, with her legs pulled back so effectively that her knees were almost touching her ears. Ted lay above her, supporting himself with just fingers and toes, but with their bodies not actually touching except at the one contact point. His cock was totally rigid and powering into her like a well oiled piston, with her beneath him in a constant state of pleasure induced delirium. I was intensely aroused but deep deep down there was an implacable sense of hurt at the knowledge that my wife's passion had been inspired by and was directed towards someone other than myself. In fairness I must mention that they repeated this exact position every other time that I was present, so it is possible that memories of later occasions have become superimposed on the first.

I know that I only disgraced myself on that first occasion. It was only after Ted had given his usual terminal bellow and rolled immediately to the side, that I realised that I had cum without even touching myself. I felt totally humiliated wondering what my wife would think of my weakness. I need not have worried because, although Dawn immediately realised what had happened, she gazed up at me happily and enthused, "This is really wonderful. Ted is crazy about my cunt, I love having his gorgeous cock inside me and now it's a massive extra thrill to know that you get off watching Ted and me fuck. All three of us win."

As I left to return to my bedroom, I kind assumed that I would be able to watch again regularly but over the ensuing months it became an irregular treat with their door firmly shut against me the rest of the time. Despite my wife's apparent enthusiasm for my involvement just before I left, I think she subsequently changed her mind. Ted enjoyed playing up the cuckold angle so I can understand why he liked having me present playing voyeur but I think that Dawn decided that she would rather I didn't watch. I'm convinced that those times that I was allowed to watch were at his insistence

Life went on and fell into a regular pattern. Although my highs were outnumbered by the lows I had become inured to the routine and was quite unprepared for change. However, one night, I had just started messing about when Dawn pushed me away saying, "Lie still for a bit – there's something I need to tell you – I don't want you to fuck me any more. Don't worry, everything else that we do is still fine but I just don't want your penis inside me."

I was totally shocked. "But why?"

"Well I've been thinking about this for a long time – it's just that I don't get any pleasure that way from you any more. Ted gives me all that I need in that kind of sensation."

"It's Ted that wants this isn't it," I accused.

"I'll admit it was Ted that brought it up but I can't argue with much he had to say – I really believe that it would be better all round if he did all the fucking. It's really my fault. For quite a while Ted has been a bit possessive and grumbling about the full sex I have with you. Well one day, to shut him up I told him I couldn't see what was bothering him because he was so much better at it than you – I said that got so little sensation when you were inside me that it just wasn't worth him bothering about. Unfortunately he used that as extra ammunition. I know he likes licking me when we first start so I tried a different ploy. I said that he was as inferior to you at licking as you were to him fucking. He accepted that so I said that to be fair, if I stopped you fucking me then he had to give up licking. I thought that would be the end of it but to my surprise he agreed."

"Well I haven't agreed," I said, "I can't possibly survive if you stop me having you."

Dawn was silent for a moment or two and then she asked, "How many times do you actually fuck me on average each week"

"Three times – no make that twice," I answered.

"And how long do think you last?"

I honestly didn't know but I could remember quite a few fairly long sex sessions. "Quite a while," I said but then out of honest I added, "- but a couple times I was just a bit quick."

"I've been keeping a diary since Ted first brought this up," Dawn told me. "During the last twenty-nine days that I was available for sex there were six nights that I spent entirely in Ted's bed without any sexual contact with you. Of the remaining twenty-three you went straight to sleep three times but I think two of those times you had masturbated too much while I was with Ted. Then there were three times that you came while you were in the middle of sucking me, after I'd spent the whole of the previous night with Ted and that's not counting the time that the same thing happened after we'd let you watch us fucking. I sucked you off twice and got you off with my hand six times. On another five occasions you looked after yourself while I played with myself and talked about Ted's cock and how good it felt inside me. In all that time you only put your dick inside me twice - both times it was all over in under two minutes and I'm not even going to mention the time you squirted all over my thigh before you'd even got it in. So you see sweetheart, neither of us feel much when you have your cock inside me so I honestly don't think you'll miss fucking me all that much – and you will have compensations."

I should have stuck to my guns but curiosity made me ask, "What kind of compensations?"

"Well we'd let you watch more for a start – I know how much you like that."

"And?"

Dawn hesitated. "I might let you fuck my bum – but not often, just special occasions like your birthday and if ever I want to be especially nice to you. I don't particularly like doing it because it hurts but it's better than cutting you off completely."

I must admit that for just a moment I was tempted by that anal option but I had decided. "No," I said loudly.

I think that Dawn had been prepared for further negations but she was totally surprised by my rejection of what she asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'm not going to make any more concession," I said firmly. "Every time that you ask for something more you make it sound very reasonable almost trivial and perhaps it is but the cumulative change in our relationship since I got out of prison is massive. I'm just not prepared to give any more."

It was very obvious that my wife had no plan B because she was floundering, starting and abandoning several sentences before deciding on, "But I thought I'd explained that you really wouldn't be giving up anything."

Ignoring what she said I carried on, "I was expecting this. If I give way the next thing will be that you turn up pregnant, you won't ask my permission, it will happen, a missed birth control pill or two along the way sort of thing. I'm not saying that you would have done it deliberately but it wouldn't be totally accidental either."

The flash of guilt on Dawns face told me that she and Ted had discussed impregnation, with him almost certainly broaching the topic. "I promise that I would never let that happen, you've nothing to worry about on that score," she protested urgently."

"Good, because if it did we would be stuck with him in our lives for the next eighteen years or more."

I thought that Dawn was thinking about my last statement but she was actually retrenching before returning to the attack. "What about all that I said to you before, especially the bit about neither of us feeling much sensation any more when we fuck each other? You seem to be ignoring that altogether."

"Everything in your list of complaints has a common denominator. Your pussy is stretched due to the size of his cock and my psychological quick fire problems are caused by your relationship with him. Take Ted out of the equation and I'm sure that we can get back to how we used to be. Remember how much we loved sex with each other before he came along."

"But I thought you enjoyed how things are now," Dawn protested.

"I'll admit that there are moments of intense pleasure but they are always balanced by periods in the pit of despair. It's not right and it's getting me down, I can't live like this any more."

"What are you saying," my wife asked but she must have already guessed.

"I want you to stop having sex with him." I told her bluntly.

"But I can't give him up, not just like that."

"It won't be 'just like that' I said mimicking her words. "You can continue seeing him to a limited degree for a few more months. The only thing that I insist on for now is that there will be no more Saturday nights. You can continue to have sex with him on Wednesday afternoons for a while longer because I can't stop that for the moment."

"But how will we manage, without all the stuff that Ted brings for us on Saturdays we won't be able to live as well as we do."

Now I smiled, "That won't be a problem. I was hoping to tell you this at a better time but I've been promoted and my job has stopped being semi charity. The firm has realised that I have real value to them so they've given me a huge pay rise and a five year contract."

The good news excited Diane and for the moment she forgot about the discussion and smothered my face with kisses. That amatory period lasted for several minutes before we settled down but then she asked how long she could continue her now restricted sex with her lover. I said that in four months Crystal would be old enough to start school, just in time for the new term, and that meant that Dawn would be free to take on a part time job. I told her, "At least in theory that would leave you little opportunity to cheat with anyone, so that is the time for you to stop seeing Ted."

The following evening, after eating I was sitting on the floor playing with my daughter when there was knock on the door. Dawn went to answer it and quickly returned with Ted following but instead of resuming her seat she grabbed our little girl and muttered something about taking Crystal to bed, before quickly leaving the room. The moment that we were alone, Ted said angrily, "What's all this shit about? Dawn says that you don't want me round here on Saturdays any more."

"That's right," I confirmed but said nothing more.

"What exactly brought this on?"

"Dawn asked for more than I was prepared to give so I decided to end the whole arrangement."

Ted obvious knew what I was referring to because it stopped him for a moment but then he said, "I thought you enjoyed our threesome set up?"

"There were parts that I enjoyed a great deal but others that I hated," I told him honestly. "When I got out of prison I found myself in a situation. I was in a vulnerable position and didn't know what to do so I put up with it but now I want it to stop."

"But you're a natural cuckold, I spotted that the first time that I laid eyes on you. You won't be able to stop because it's in your genes."

"I may be what you say but I'm not contented and I want to try for happiness before it's too late."

"What about all the cash and effort that I have devoted to you two, are you going to throw all that back in my face?" Ted asked, trying a different tack.

"I'm very grateful for all that you have done for us but you can hardly claim that you haven't been well rewarded."

Ted did not dispute that point. Instead, switching to reasonable mode he spread his hands in a gesture of openness and said, "I hadn't realised that you were unhappy with our special setup but we can easily change anything that you dislike. I will admit that we have possibly pushed for too much too soon."

"Changing a few details isn't going to make any difference, I just want my wife back for myself and for us to live a normal life," I told him bluntly.

"Impossible! You haven't a cat in hells chance. Do you seriously think that Dawn will ever again be satisfied with your cocktail sausage when she's had almost two years enjoying the real thing?" To emphasise his words, Ted rather crudely rubbed his groin.

"Maybe not," I conceded, "but I know there will be a far better chance if you're not around."

"Well maybe I don't want to quietly disappear, have you considered that? Although I'm not able to come to your house, if I ring her on a Saturday night do you think she will be able to resist coming to me?

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,446 Followers