Incarcerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers

I said nothing, mainly due to the presence of my daughter but my non response seemed to set the tone. For the rest of the afternoon I made a big thing of playing with Crystal and Dawn busied herself with housework, I suspect finding herself unnecessary tasks. Although I appeared calm on the surface my mind was a mess. That hurried copulation had changed the situation out of all proportion to what could have been involved. Without that having taken place, I could have drawn a line, pretended that my whole prison period hadn't happened and just carry on – but with the proviso that my wife had no more contact with Ted. However, the fact that he had had his cock in her since my release killed that option because it wouldn't matter if he fucked her one more time or a hundred times. This left me with the stark option of either walking out of my marriage or accepting that Ted would be taking his turn between my wife's legs for the foreseeable future.

As soon our daughter was in bed asleep, I asked about something that had been bothering me – "Has Crystal ever seen you and him in bed together?"

Dawn answered unhappily, "I wish I could say not but the truth is that she has. I was always very careful to keep the bedroom door shut but a couple of times she managed to push it open on Sunday mornings and wandered in. She never actually caught us doing anything but I'm not saying we hadn't just finished. Rather than seem guilty and rush her out we took her in bed with us for a few minutes the way you and I used to do. Crystal seemed to take it in her stride but I think it did leave her a bit confused because after that she sometimes called Ted 'Dad'. I couldn't let her think that so I really hammered into her that he was her Uncle Ted.

Following that disturbing revelation we watched TV sitting in separate chairs. I'm not saying that we didn't speak at all during the evening but the few exchanges were polite, neutral. When we went to bed, Dawn undressed quickly but then found excuse to walk about the bedroom naked for several minutes. I knew that she was tempting me with her body and had seldom looked so desirable. After she got in bed we lay side by side, close but not touching. Somehow I knew that she wanted to come to me and only needed a sign but I was unable to give it. After about ten minutes she tentatively reached out a hand and grasped my penis. It was more rigid than it had ever been, painfully so, and I let out an involuntary sigh at her touch. She began long, slow, soothing strokes and whispered; "You can have me if you want," but I shook my head. In prison I had often vividly fantasised putting my cock in her to find it surrounded by another man's cum but now there seemed a vast difference when it was a real situation. "Shall I suck you off," she offered next but again I declined. There was another pause and, "What would you like me do," she asked with just a hint of desperation in her voice.

"Tell me about Ted," I said without having consciously intended to.

"What do you want to know?"

"Tell me what you like so much about him.....................and tell me what you and he do."

"That's easy," Dawn said happily, giving my dick a squeeze. "I love his wonderful big cock – I wish you could see it and then you'd understand. It's eight inches long - if I measured it right. I actually expected it to be a lot more than two inches longer than yours but perhaps it being so thick gave me the wrong impression. I'm glad it isn't any thicker because then it wouldn't fit in my mouth and I do love sucking it - as it is it makes my jaw ache terribly and I have to keep switching between sucking and licking. I love running my tongue along the rim under the head and when I do that I can almost drive him crazy.

My wife glanced at me to see what effect her words were having but then continued without a pause, "The best bit is sucking him off. I like the taste of your cum but his has a special effect on me – sometimes I've had an orgasm just from feeling it spurt into my mouth. When I know he's getting close I hold the tip of my tongue near his slit so I can feel the first squirt as it comes out. His cum is so thick, creamy and kind of slimy. I like the feel and taste so much that I try to put off swallowing and I especially love looking in a mirror with it in my mouth and seeing the way it coats my tongue and kind of clings to it. I'd like to kiss him with it in my mouth – beforehand he says he likes the idea as well but always turns his head away at the last moment. I've made it seem is that it's all me sucking him off but I love having it inside me too – I feel so full and stretched. It's hard to tell which is my favourite. Sometimes I wish that Ted was a twin so that I could have one cock to suck while the other was fucking me."

I think I was a bit overwhelmed by this graphic description and somehow Dawn detected this. Pausing with her digital ministrations she said firmly, "Now don't you go getting jealous because you've no reason. You give me just as much pleasure in bed as he does – it's just that yours is a different kind of pleasure. Ted likes to lick me but he always does it as foreplay to get me warmed up and doesn't go on very long. I don't mind because I'd far rather have his cock inside me. The main thing is that you're far far better at licking than he is - you make me cum so easily with your tongue and he's never once got me off that way. I love the way I feel lying there with you licking me. When you hit the button I feel exquisite butterfly sensations fluttering all over my body - it seems to happen in slow motion and I can savour each second. The difference is that when I cum while Ted's fucking me it's all sensation without any thought at all. It's hard to say which is best though one thing I do know – I'd be happy for you to lick me every day of my life but I think that sex with Ted too often might be too much for me."

Following my request my wife then described to me the positions they used, telling which were her favourites and why, but thinking back now I can't separate what she told me from fantasy images. She did state how many times they did it each time and point out that he recovered far more quickly than me but that wouldn't be hard as I can seldom better once a night. Oh yes, she said that she loved the way I concentrated on giving her pleasure but that he was more selfish and made her do things for him. I thought at first that this was a point in my favour until she went on to say that although women loved being ministered to, they also like to feel taken and used.

By this time my concentration was almost completely centred of the delightful sensations that Dawn was generating in my cock. "So you see," she said softly, "If I kept on seeing Ted it wouldn't take anything from you. I'd be very discreet and you wouldn't have to come into contact with him because he would always be with me while you were at work and if ever you got home early like today I'd send him away. If you wanted, I could take Crystal round to a neighbour on Wednesday afternoons but she'd be rather disappointed because she does look forward to Ted calling if only for the presents he brings her. Wouldn't you like to see me totally happy and satisfied? It isn't as if I loved him at all – it's only sex. Just think how good I'll be to you if you let me have this extra bit of pleasure."

By this time I was right on the point of ejaculating but somehow Dawn was preventing it happening. "Please say I can let Ted can keep on fucking me. Can I?"

"Yes," I croaked and was immediately was rewarded by the most intense orgasm of my life. My whole lower body was in spasm as jet after jet of semen gushed out of me, more than a week's supply all in one go. Dawn continued milking me to the end, all the time murmuring soothingly, "There, there love, that's nice, that's better isn't it."

I think I fell asleep immediately at that point because I can remember nothing more and it took some minutes of wakefulness next morning before I remembered what I had agreed to. Dawn never mentioned it all.

That set the tone for a very strange period because during the next three days the agreement still hadn't been talked about, in fact neither Dawn nor I even spoke Ted's name. On surface appearances, life carried on exactly the same as it had since my release and it was as if the traumatic events and confession of that Wednesday had never happened. On my part it was never far from my thought but I did manage to put it out of my mind during long hours catching up on the time I had missed with my little daughter. Unfortunately as the day approached for my rival's next visit even Crystals happy chattering could not ease my mounting feelings of tension. At the same time my wife could not conceal her mounting excitement, especially on the critical morning before I set off for work.

During that afternoon I was in a bit of a state imagining what was happening at home and almost made several very careless mistakes. When I got home Dawn had an unmistakable sexually sated look. Her eyes found and held mine for a long moment passing some message of understanding but she said nothing, either then or after Crystal had gone to bed. I desperately wanted to know and I suspect that Dawn would have been eager to tell me but for some reason neither of us could find way to broach the subject. Although in the interim we had been having sex quite normally, now as on the previous Wednesday I found myself unable to take initiative – but this time, after a slight hesitation Dawn rolled close and pressed her rounded, hot (recently fucked) body against me. Once again she masturbated me, murmuring "Let me make you feel nice, I do love you so much."

The same pattern was repeated for the next two weeks and it was not until the week after that my wife again spoke Ted's name (in my presence). After our daughter was asleep, Dawn suddenly muted the TV and asked, "How would you like our telephone re-connected?"

"We're barely getting by as it is – we just can't afford it," I told her giving the idea scant consideration.

"Ted would pay."

"Why would he do that," I snapped, disturbed that his part in our marriage had been acknowledged.

"There was trouble at the prison this morning and for a time he thought he couldn't get away. He was frustrated at not being able to let me know and thought of this in case it happens again. Ted actually wanted to get me a fancy little mobile. I knew you would regard that as a present for me so I suggested he get our phone back on instead – it will cost about the same so he said OK."

I knew that I was opening the door to daytime conversations between them but the fact was I would welcome the chance to contact Dawn from work myself, so I agreed."

That incident seemed to break the dam because I found myself able to ask questions about her and her lover and Dawn willingly answered. In bed we fucked and I enjoyed the silky smooth feeling of sloppy seconds for the first time. From then on the presence of his cock in her earlier in the day placed no limitations on our love life – except for my favourite licking activity.

It was about a month later the phone had its first real use. I arrived home on the Wednesday evening to find my wife in a very crabby mood. "Ted rang to say he couldn't make it," she said unhappily – "it seems a prisoner was found dead in his cell or something." Strangely I too felt a sense of disappointment.

Late the following Saturday afternoon, just after we had eaten, as usual I was sitting on the floor playing with my daughter when there was knock on the door and my wife went to answer it. There was a delay of a couple of minutes and when she came back I was shocked to see the large figure of Ted following her. Before Dawn could speak, he strode across the room towards me with his hand outstretched and as an automatic gesture I took it. "Let me shake you hand as a free man," he said. "I want to say how much I admire you – there are very few husbands who are man enough to show your level of unselfishness."

I was lost for words but need for a response was circumvented by Crystal jumping round his legs, her excitement at seeing him very obvious. On cue he produced a large fluffy teddy bear out of a carrier bag and the next moment he had replaced me squatting on the floor surrounded by her toys. While he was so distracted, Dawn beckoned me into the kitchen and once there she didn't beat about the bush. "Ted wants to fuck me," she said bluntly, "He says he can't last until next week without having me."

"What about you?" I asked, my heart beating wildly with a mixture of arousal and panic.

"I feel the same – since Wednesday I've nearly been going crazy wanting him inside me."

I had been put on the spot and could hardly refuse but I was acutely aware that this was a drastic alteration to the status quo. Up until now my wife's low key pursuance of her affair and my lack of curiosity had allowed me the option of pretending that it wasn't happening and not think about it. Of course I did think about it but this new development brought it out into the open – right in my face so to speak. This mental activity must have taken a few moments because I came back to the moment with Dawn begging, "Please say that I can." Numbly I nodded. At that she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and turned to head happily back to the room containing our child and her lover.

It was almost time for Crystal to go to bed, so with no wish to see Dawn and Ted together it was my intention to take our daughter upstairs out of the way but before I could act my wife said brightly, "I'm getting this little bundle up the wooden hill to dreamland. I'll be about half an hour so perhaps you'd like to offer Ted a drink."

"A beer would do nicely," he said, not waiting for me to go through the motions.

"I'm afraid it will have to be tea," I told him. "There may be a bit of coffee but I doubt it and our finances don't run to alcohol," I added, drawing a small degree of pleasure from disappointing him."

"Tea will be fine, "he said with a grin.

I headed towards the kitchen glad of an excuse to escape his presence, (I mean what do you say to a man who is in the house specifically to fuck your wife?) but annoyingly he got up and followed me.

"How's the job going – I've had good reports from the manager but I'd really like to know how you are really finding it?" he enquired as I put the kettle on.

Following on from my answer, we conversed politely both about my work and recent events at the prison and although it started out rather forced, by the time Dawn reappeared we were chatting quite easily. The strange fact is that, despite the sex thing, I found it hard to dislike the man.

When Dawn came down she walked to stand in front of me and said with a touch of hesitation, "Look, I've got a bit of cash spare love if you want to pop down to the pub for an hour or so."

I shook my head, "I'll stay – I think I'll catch that film we'd planned to watch."

Dawn smiled and left the room, closely followed by her lover leaving me to my own devices. This was the first time I had been actually in the house while she was having sex with the other man and I didn't know how I was going to handle it. It was now 8.30 with another half hour before the film so I decided that I would read the newspaper and try to pretend that it wasn't happening. For quite a while this worked well because all was quiet but eventually sound started emanating from upstairs. Fortunately it was time for the film to start and at first the TV noise blanked out the sound of their lovemaking but I soon had to increase the volume. They were in our bedroom immediately above and I suspect that the sound travelled down the defunct chimney. Pretty soon I had to put the TV control up to full setting to hide of their carnal noises from my ears – it's ironic now to think that I went to those lengths to hide the sound of them fucking when on many subsequent occasions I was to go almost frantic trying to hear more than I could.

During the commercial at the half way point of the film, I heard feet on the stairs and then Ted stuck his head into the room to see, "See you," before letting himself out the front door.

A minute or two later Dawn came and snuggled up against me on the settee. "That was nice," she purred. "I love you so much – I must be the luckiest girl in the world to have an understanding husband like you. Now, what have I missed – what's happened in the film so far?" For the previous hour my mind had been so firmly centred above my head that I had only roughly followed the plot of the film but I managed to give sufficient resume to satisfy my wife. During the remaining half of the film, Dawn casually stroked my thigh. She didn't actually grasp my cock but she brushed against it so often she could have been left in no doubt about its very erect state.

That Saturday created a precedent because exactly two weeks later about nine o'clock I answered the door to see Ted standing there. I think he saw from my face that I wasn't too pleased to see him so he hastened to reassure me explaining "I've come to celebrate my promotion nothing else. Some of the guys at work are a bit pissed at me being chosen so I can't celebrate with them – so I thought who better to push the boat out with than my two favourite people." As I let him in carrying two bursting carrier bags, he said, "I've also come to rectify a grievous situation – whoever heard of a house with no alcohol at all?" He had brought three four packs of lager, a bottle each of whisky and vodka, mixers and a range of snacks.

Dawn quickly found glasses and set out the food on the table. She was obviously pleased to see him but I had reservations, still suspecting sex was the undeclared motive for his visit. However it seemed that I was mistaken because we had a very pleasant evening getting quietly merry and talking about every subject under the sun – and during the whole time there was no physical contact between them or even any sexual innuendo. It was well after midnight before Ted stood up saying he had to go. Dawn was quickly on her feet saying firmly, "You're not driving anywhere in that state – you can sleep here for the night. Fortunately I got a duvet and pillows for the spare bed only this week." (This was the first I had heard about new bedding and it did make me wonder how much this 'surprise' visit had been pre-planned.)

Shortly afterwards Ted went upstairs while we lingered for several minutes tidying up before heading upstairs together. At the top of the stairs Dawn stepped aside and said, "You go on, I'm just going to pop my head round the door to see if he needs anything – I'll be with you in a minute or so."

So I visited the bathroom and then got in bed to wait but time passed and she didn't come. Then, inevitably I heard the sound of sexual activity from next door. At first I tried to block my ears but soon my wife's cries of pleasure were too loud to and I soon stopped trying. It was not long after that that I actually started to wish the acoustics from the adjoining bedroom were as clear as they had been when I was downstairs a fortnight before. This time was a breakthrough. Almost right from the start I had gained arousal from my wife's infidelity but I had tried to fight it – now I just relaxed and let the thoughts and sensations take over. Eventually, the bedroom door opened and Dawn scampered in naked with her discarded clothes bundled under her arm. Snuggling in bed beside me she whispered, "Sorry – being alone in a bedroom with Ted I just couldn't not let him fuck me. Anyway, it's your turn now and it's going to be special – you said last time how nice it felt, putting your little dick in me after he had filled me up."

I knew it was a treat I was by-passing but there was something I badly wanted to do instead. I don't actual know where the desire came from because up until that moment the thought had revolted me – I can only guess that it had something to do with the whisky I'd consumed. Without giving any warning I ducked down under the bedclothes Up until that moment I had never heard the word 'cuckold' or the term 'cream pie', (it was actually Ted who enlightened me some time later), so I've no idea where the driving force came from. I enjoy licking pussy so much that I perhaps I was just determined not to let Dawn fucking another man immediately before, restrict that pleasure for me.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers