Incursion 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers

She had not heard a sound over the shower noise. Someone had been in the room and out without her knowing it, well if they got a good peep, so what? The uniform was a perfect fit including the boots; the Commander must have some supply depot. Cat dressed, combed her short black hair and walked out into what was obviously the Commander's Throne Room.

There he was dressed now in a fresh set of American bdu's, sporting a white beret titled rakishly over his right eye. Cat had to admit he was a fine figure of a man, the golden hair and beard shone like spun gold. His huge frame was braced in a parade rest attitude. He smiled when he saw her showing perfectly even white teeth.

Gesturing for her to step up beside him he said, "You look lovely Major. Will you take my arm? My chef informs me that dinner is served." Cat grinned and sliding her arm inside his, moved down another alcove into was obviously the ballroom.

The Commander had a real eye for The Robber Baron Motif. The cavern was decorated like a hall in one of the great European castles. Tapestries on the walls, a huge table that would seat 50 now set for 2, the table setting was made from sliver with gold inlay. The Commander held her chair, and then seated himself at the head. He lifted a small silver bell, giving to two shakes. Instantly there were servants bringing in the first course.

The Commander said, " I do hope you enjoy fine French Cuisine. My chef is French; my men captured him from some French Para's last year. He was training at one of the finest restaurants in Paris before the war. Pity is we have no wine, that nuke on the French wine country was a real act of terror. No matter though, I have fallen back on my old Viking heritage. Sample the Mead it goes well with the onion soup and duck we will be haying for the main course."

Cat sampled the liquid in the glass before her. The contents were a deep golden color, the taste sweet but light. He was right it did compliment the French Onion soup of the first course. The thought of drugs in the food and drink crossed her mind, but that did no seem the Commander's style. She said, "Yes it is very good."

Cat wanted as much information as she could obtain. She opened the conservation with," Tell me about yourself Commander. For example you speak English with an American Accent, how did that come about?"

Any man's most favorite subject is himself, the Commander was no exception, and with no delay, the man launched himself into his life's story. "Well Major I was born in Germany, my parents immigrated to the U.S. when I was four. I attended high school in New York State, had two years in Cornell before the war started. I enlisted in the U.S. Air Force, became an Air Commando in two years. Because of my language skills, I was inserted into Eastern Germany. I did the job for three years and I was damn good at it."

Then on my final op I saw the remains of a village in Bosnia. Omega Force had been there the day before on wipeout op. Major there was nothing left alive in that village, not even the dogs and cats. That is when I thought 'What the Fuck am I doing.' To make a long story shorter, I went over the hill. Moved here to what was Serbia and found this band of bandits."

"From there, it seemed to come naturally. Those animals you saw today only respect brute force, in that I excel. When I first found them, they were starving, resorting to cannibalism in some cases. Now they live better than they ever did. Between their raids and my business ventures we do quite well."

Cat said, "You, a deserter from the U.S. Air Force? Now you are a bandit chief. How is this better, than keeping your oath when you joined up?"

"Well Major neither my men nor I prey on civilians, only on another armed force. We may be barbarians but we are glorious barbarians."

By now the meal had reached the brandy stage. Cat was feeling mellow and slightly drowsy. The liquor and food had made her temporally forget her situation. The Commander's next words brought reality back into sharp focus.

His next words were" Major what sort of birth control are you using. Of course I am assuming you use something or are you a lesbian."

Cat was stunned by the question, coming like a bolt from the blue. While she mentally tried to shift gears, many thoughts raced through her mind. " She did not think she was a lesbian, although she had never had an affair with a woman. She had fucked men several in fact, but sex just never seemed important. In fact, she had not had sex in over two years. Was this huge man going to fuck her here and now?"

What she said was, "I've had the standard 5 year implant it has 3 years left to run. Why do ask?" He said, "You remember me mentioning my business deals? One of these enterprises has to do with the selling and buying of merchandise we acquire in our raids. As you know due to the labor shortage, most armies now have a substantial quota of women in them. Can you guess what product brings me the most in money and goods?

Cat thought, "the man is talking about white slavery. There had been rumors for years now about a flourishing trade in captured military women." She said, "Commander you don't really mean you are selling women as a product do you? Who would buy them now with the world's economy in the shitter, who has spare cash for that sort of thing." He said, "Why the people who always have cash, the Drug Lords of course. Prime breeding stock like you and your friends are much sought after in South America and South East Asia. What my little band and I do is sample the wares of these women for two weeks too a month. By that time, they are broken sufficiently to be sold to the moneymen. These men want them for breeding stock so no birth control can be used. They don't really mind if there is a bun in the oven when they get them. You three are a real catch, none of you over 30, all in prime grade A health. The last American we had was a naval lt. Commander, a little old; she was 34 when we got her. However, she should have maybe 10 yrs of baby making left. You know that being constantly pregnant breaks a woman down rather fast."

Cat's mind was reeling this man was like no one she had ever met. One minute urban and sophisticated, the next minute he was a monster talking of selling women into a life of slavery and baby producing. She said, "Slavery Commander, I can not believe you, this is even below the people who buy them. At least if there were no sellers there would not be any buyers. Now you plan to do this unspeakable thing to three American Soldiers who were once your comrades in arms." He said, "Major, the fact is I planned to keep you all three of you for a month, but now I think you I will keep until I tire of you. If you are very, very good that could be a long time. You know you might just get to like it and maybe love me. What is it going to be Major the hard way or the easy way?"

Cat said, "LOVE YOU, I don't think so! You have enough men to overpower me, but never will I agree to your perverted scheme." The man threw back his head and roared with mirth. When he had regained control he said, "You are to funny Major. What need have I for help with one woman?"

Cat said, "You are much larger than I Commander, however I am not unskilled in unarmed combat. Would like to try me now?"

With a huge grin on his face, he just shook his head. Not saying another word he pulled a small tranquilizer gun from under the table and fired one dart directly into Cat's neck.

Cat jerked back at the impact of the dart, trying to rise she said, "Cocksucker, dirty, motherf….." Then her limp form collapsed back in a boneless heap.

Chapter 4 THE EXAM

Cat regained conciseness to find she lying on her back staring up into a very bright light. In addition to this, she realized her hands were bound to either side of her head, while her legs were also bound and spread. She turned her head to the left and the right as far a possible, on both sides were trays of instruments. Cat had seen instruments like these in pathology labs. A fine line of perspiration broke out in her hairline. The man had said white slavery. He had mentioned nothing about surgery. After some length of time, she fell into a natural sleep.

When she next awoke there was the Commander standing to her right and a small bespectacled man in a white lab on her left. The Commander said, "Ah Major you are awake, I thought you would need the rest for the upcoming exanimation. Oh, I tire of this Major thing. What do you friends call you?" Cat said, "My friends call me Cat and that would not include you. Gutless bastard, why the dart gun, no guts for hand to hand?" He said, "actually I have never met anyone who is my equal in unarmed combat. I use the dart gun to reduce the collateral damage to the product."

"But no more about that, let me introduce you to the man on your left. This is the Dr.. He has no other name that anyone knows of, suffice it to say he was once employed by a Mid-East country. He became, how shall I say it, even too much for them and had to find other employment. When I found this merry band, he was moments away from being carved up for lunch. He is extremely loyal to me as you might imagine."

Let me explain the good Dr's function here in addition to providing my men with primitive health care. He is my product evaluator. The men I deal with are not to be taken lightly; on one occasion, I sold a non-breeder to a client. They were not amused. So now, all my products are subjected to a through examination before it is sold. You might call the Dr. my quality control expert. I fear you will find most of his procedures to be extremely painful. I find that has a useful side affect, it breaks the subjects moral much more quickly. Moreover, I know you are wondering about your two friends. Since we must expedite these matters the Dr. will work around the clock on yourself and your two friends. He feels sure he will be up to the overtime. So Cat I bid you adieu, I have contacts to make and deals to broker. I will see you once this initial stage of you breaking is finished."

Cat was so stunned; she could only gape in astonishment. By the time she could speak, the Commander was gone. Cat was left to the tender mercies of the Dr. Now she was beginning to know fear.

The Dr. was a small neat man with vaguely Middle Eastern features. He smiled showing a row of small even teeth. He said, "I am afraid I must first insert a mouth appliance, I do not like screams unless the client requires them". Cat pleaded, "Dr. you are a medical man, don't do this. Help me and the other two get out and I will see to it you are well taken care of." The Dr. said, "No, no I could never do that, the Commander saved my life. Besides you see I like what I do."

Before Cat could say another, word the Dr. produced an open mouth gag device and inserted it into her mouth. The device expanded inside the oral cavity causing her cheeks to bulge out painfully. The device left a hole in the center four inches in diameter. It reduced her sounds to faint grunts.

Next, the Dr pulled a full-length horizontal mirror over the table. He said, "I prefer my subjects to see my craftsmanship as I proceed. I find that it reduces my need for a complete running commentary, there by reducing fatigue on may part."

The Dr selected a pair of surgical scissors and began the job of cutting Cat's uniform from her body. First he slit the sleeves of her bdu tunic, he did the same to her pant legs. Next, he unbuckled the web belt, and then finally he unbuttoned her tunic and pants. Reaching under her ass and back, he slid the uniform remains from her body. Cat was now clad in only a military bra and panties. That was short lived as he cut slid the scissors between the bra cups, snipping it in half. A snip on each side of her crotch and the panties we history. Now the Dr whisked the remains of her bra and panties away, revealing Cat's body to the Dr's admiring gaze.

The Dr said, "You have a magnificent body, I am sure you will come trough the procedures with a minimum of discomfort. Now I shall make some adjustments in the table, there will be some discomfort."

Parts of the table began moving, the lower half split apart, then began bending her legs up, back, and sideways. It felt to Cat as though her crotch would split. Meanwhile her arms were stretched painfully to the sides forcing her 38 D's upward and outward. When the table finally quit moving her, legs were bent up and backwards. This exposed her vagina and anus fully. The pain was quite severe, causing Cat's muscular belly to heave in and out in rapid muscle contractions. All Cat could do was watch the mirror in horror, while making small grunting sounds.

The Dr said, " The Commander tells me you have a birth control implant. That will be taken care of with this injection I am about to give you. As side affects it, is a muscle relaxant and brings your ovaries to full fertility. I will need one of your eggs to check for sterility. Should you be sterile that will be most unpleasant for you. You would be thrown to those animals outside they would rape you to death."

"But first things first, I will start with an upper GI, then move down."

Tears began to fill Cat's eyes, she had not cried since her father died when she was ten. The worst part, beyond the pain was the Dr's calm unimpassioned tone. If he would only show some emotion then at least he would seem human. Just then, she felt the prick of a needle. In a few moments, some of the pain eased.

The Dr now began inserting a flexible tube into the hole in the gag in her mouth. Her gag reflex kicked in but to no avail the tube slid down her esophagus and into her stomach. The Dr said, "I need to check your expansion capabilities, I will now pump saline solution into you stomach. This will cause severe discomfort."

The Dr connected the tube to a five gallon container of saline located somewhere above her head. Cat felt the liquid beginning to flow into her stomach. Slowly before her horrified eyes, her belly began to swell. Then the pain began, first a dull aching, then gut wrenching pain of a sort she had never felt. Larger and larger her belly swelled and since Cat was a big woman, her stomach was able to hold a lot of water. Through a red mist of pain she heard the dr's voice say. "Two things I must be careful of with water expansion. First, the water cannot be allowed to back up and flow into your lungs. That will not happen because the tube has a special blocking device at the bottom of your esophagi. Second, I must no introduce to much fluid and rupture your stomach. For that you will just have to trust in my experience."

In the reflection of the mirror, her belly reached mammoth proportions. Her navel popped out small blue veins became visible, she looked pregnant nine months and beyond pregnant. Just as she thought, she might pass out from the pain or the Dr had misjudged and her belly would explode and shower the room in water and her guts. The flow of liquid stopped. The Dr began running his hands over her now hard belly, while nodding his head. "Yes, yes indeed this is very good you will be able to expand most successfully when you are pregnant." Just then Cat began pissing herself, to the pain was now added, humiliation. "Yes this is good it is the best way to remove the liquid. It will take some little time for the liquid to flow through you, I will return then and we will continue."

Cat lay there as the piss slowly ran out of her bladder, the swelling of her belly slowing receding along with the pain. After what seemed an eternity, the flow of urine stopped and her belly looked almost normal again. Her navel had returned to its regular shape and the blue veins had disappeared. The flesh of her belly still looked and felt loose and flabby, maybe it always would.

The Dr returned holding a small water hose with which he began cleaning the urine from her wide spread crotch. With that task done, he gently removed the tube from her body. He said, "Do not worry about the loose feeling in your guts that will pass. Now the next phase will stretch those same guts in a different manner, but no permanent harm will be done."

While he was talking, he was changing the adaptor on the hose. Now he fitted a large dildo shaped object to the hose. The dildo was about 4 inches around and 16 to 18 inches in length. He applied a generous amount of lubricant to the dildo, saying. "This will hurt a lot. I must force the head in as far as you transverse colon. At that point, I will pump a large quantity of cleaning agent, so that I can take some pictures of you insides. I believe I forgot to tell you that the upper GI tube had a micro camera in it. I have some most interesting photos of you upper abdomen. But I digress, on to the lower GI."

He began inserting the dildo into the opening of her anus. Cat had never had an enema or even been fucked in the ass. The going was tough at first, the anal sphincters fought the intrusion but at last, they weakened then the thing was inside her. Slowly the Dr. fed more and more of the dildo into her colon. Cat's rectum felt like a torch was being applied to it. Her tears came again hot and salty.

He was ruining her. Her colon would be ruptured she was sure. Her soft grunts now came closer and closer together. Finally, the thing hit bottom and still the Dr. pushed, until all 16 inches were imbedded in her ass. Suddenly fluid began flowing into her colon, her belly began swelling again. Oh, my God she thought he is going to stretch my poor belly again. On and on the water flowed her belly becoming even larger than it had the first time. When it was the size two large watermelons, the flow stopped. Her belly was stretched almost to the tearing point, but the Dr was an expert. He stopped just before permanent, or fatal damage was done. At that point, Cat passed out, sure, her end had come.

When Cat again regained conscious the dildo had been removed from her ass. Her belly had again reduced back to it's more or less original shape. The pain in her belly had faded to a dull ache. She could feel a stinging sensation in here asshole, she wondered if she would have to wear a bag to shit in now. The gag had been removed from her mouth; she was savoring the ability to move her jaws again, when the Dr returned.

Cat's eyes blazed with fury, "If ever she got her hands on his scrawny neck". However, for present she said nothing. The Dr said, "You will notice your lower body is still in the same position as before. That is because you have two more openings that I must investigate, you urethra, and you vagina. You have no doubt noticed the gag has been removed. The Commander wants you to scream, he says it will improve your lungs. Since your body expelled the liquid while you were out, we can move on to other things."

"Now first I shall remove that small patch of pubic hair you have left. This depilatory cream will remove all the hair follicles, it will never grow back." He smeared a cream around her opened crotch; waiting a few minutes, he wiped her crotch with a sterile cloth. Her crotch was as smooth as when she was a baby.

Next, the Dr picked up another device. It resembled an irrigating tube of the kind found in a dentist's office. He said, "this implement will be inserted into your bladder, then I shall pump a quantity of water into you bladder. This operation will be most painful. The micro camera will give me valuable photos of this organ."

Seating himself on an adjustable stool, he began the operation. Slowly, carefully he forced the instrument into Cat's bladder. Her screams began almost immediately. "Ahhhhh, NO, NO DON'T, IT BURNS. Yeee, Ahhhh, oh please."

The Dr ignored her pleas. When he was satisfied with the tube placement, he began pumping the water in her bladder. That organ began to swell almost at once, so once again the mirror faithfully reflected the enlargement of her lower belly. As her horrified eyes watched, her screams were reduced to pitiful moans and grunts. Within minutes, her belly just above her crotch grew to the size of a cantaloupe. Cat thought the organ would burst she had never had to piss so badly in all her life, finally the flow of water stopped.

basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers