Incursion 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers

The Dr said, "Very good your bladder is most elastic". After few minutes, the instrument was removed and the water began flowing outward. The relief was almost enough to make her pass out again.

Now the Dr was approaching her wide-open sex hole with a large speculum. He carefully inserted it into her birth canal. On and on into her belly the instrument went. Cat's canal was very deep so the Dr. was able to push over a foot of the speculum into her before he hit her cervix. Still he pushed and pushed. Cat now felt a sharp pain deep inside her sex organs, it seemed he wanted to jam the thing clear through her guts. Suddenly Cat felt something give inside her allowing the instrument to move several more inches inside her.

When the speculum was as deep as it could possible go, he began cranking the thing open. Wider and wider, the cold steel stretched her sex organ. When her vagina was opened enough to pass a large baby's head the Dr stopped cranking. Cat felt like her pussy had been ripped wide open and she was sure that she was bleeding. She would be as loose as an old whore after this, no man would ever want her now. She said to the Dr., " You are ruining me no one will want me now. The Dr. laughed saying, "You fail to understand the elastic nature of the human body my dear. You probably think that your stomach, anus, bladder, and vagina are ruined. That is no so you stomach will return to its normal size shortly. So to will you vagina, and bladder. As for the openings you think stretched too wide I've already put a few stitches in your anus. Shortly I will stitch your bladder and the opening to your vagina. You will tighter once I have finished then you were when I started, the Commander insists on this."

"Now my dear I shall remove one of your eggs to test for fertility." Car felt something probing inside her a sharp twinge the probe was now inside her very womb. The Dr. said, " You have a very pretty uterus, you should be able to have many healthy children". Cat cursed him as only a seasoned veteran could, "Bastard, motherfucker, Cocksucker, Weasel Faced Donkey Sucker", were only part of her invective.

The Dr. paid no attention instead he said, "Tell me dear, have you ever had an orgasm." She said, "No I have not. What the fuck is it to you anyway?" He said, "Hmm, I am not surprised you have a hood over you clitoris. A little work with a scalpel will correct that problem. Your G spot is very deep, but then you are a tall woman, that must be corrected by a longer male organ. The Commander is most amply endowed, he should be able hit the spot and then some."

While he was talking, he removed the probe and the speculum. Taking up a scalpel, he began removing the hood from her clit. Cat screamed, "STOP YOU BASTARD, DON'T CUT ME, STOP." Once again, he simply ignored her and went about the job at hand. Then he put two stitches in her urethra, When he was finished with that he said, "Just a couple more things my dear. I need to check the expandability of your cervix and uterus. This will hurt a great deal. You will feel as through you are going to explode. However, I feel that you should be able to expand to say the size of a large beach ball. We will begin now.

He began inserting another tube into her poor abused belly. This one was attached to an air pump. When the probe had pierced her cervix and moved as deep as he judged safe, he turned the air on. For the fourth time Cat's belly began to swell again, very slowly this time, in order not to damage the uterus.

Cat watched as her belly grew larger and larger. She thought she was numb to the pain by now, but she was wrong. As the size of her abdomen grew, the pain came again. Now it was a ripping, tearing feeling and still the womb inside her became larger. Tears flowed down her face in a steady stream as she watched her belly grow to monstrous size. The inside of her navel stood straight up now. The flesh itself grew a taut as a drumhead. Then the very bones of her pelvis began to separate. "This is what having a baby is like," she thought. Just as she thought she felt belly explode her eyes rolled back in her head, she had passed out again.

The Dr stood over her unconscious body watching her belly still expanding. Her belly was already far larger that any he had ever seen. He was sorely tempted to continue until she exploded, just to see how far he could go. That would not be intelligent though, the Commander would be most displeased if he did so. It was most unwise to displease the Commander. Reluctantly he stopped the flow of air.

Chapter 5 RENIOUN

When Cat next regained conscious, she was in a bed handcuffed to ring in the wall with about 10 ft of slack. She had a dull ache all through her body, but at least she could move about. She had no idea how much time had passed, she sensed it was several days. Cat pulled the sheet and blanket aside; she began inspecting her body for signs of damage. She ran her fingers gingerly over her abused pussy and asshole. Her pussy looked raw and swollen, she could not see her asshole, but it felt the same. Her belly flesh still was loose and somewhat flabby. All in all Cat was convinced her body would never be the same. There was bound to be internal damage that would take a doctor to access. Cat got to her feet slowly, staggering slightly, she walked around to the extent of slack in the chain. This small amount of exercise exhausted and she quickly returned to the bed. The thought of hidden cameras came to her again. She thought, "What the fuck they had seen all she had to see, what did it matter now".

Cat lay there for some time thinking, "Did Snuff find his was back to a friendly outpost or was he dead. If he did get back would anyone be able to find them now. What of the fate of her two companions, she had not seen them since before that fateful dinner. Finally, what of her own fate, when would the Commander begin his breeding program?" Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door being unlocked.

There stood the enormous figure of the Commander. He said, "Ah Cat you are awake. I have a treat for you. Very shortly, you will be reunited with your two companions. Tomorrow we will begin enjoying ourselves. You three lovely ladies and I will disport ourselves to our hearts content. You see I have changed my plans I will breed all three of you until you conceive. Then I will keep you and send the other two to some of my finest clients. Until the morrow adieu my lovely Cat."

Before Cat could find her tongue the door closed and the Commander was gone. In moments the door opened and two of the Commanders, men entered the room. They were armed with machine pistols, which they kept pointed at her. Their eyes roved over her naked body, but they only threw her a cheap robe and shippers. Cat's bound wrist unlatched. Apparently, the cuffs were remote controlled. Cat doubted the men spoke English so she said nothing. After Cat donned the garments, they stepped back and motioned with their weapons to proceed before them. The guards escorted her down a dark gloomy corridor.

They reached a set of double doors, while one of the guards kept her covered with his weapon; the other produced a key and unlocked a huge lock. Then he stepped back and motioned her to inter the room. Refusing would accomplish nothing so she turned the latch and crossed the threshold. The door was immediately closed and she heard the turning of the lock.

She looked across the room and there standing holding each other were Ronni and Rene. The three women rushed into each other's arms. Although all three of the women were hardened combat veterans, they still clung to each other and sobbed like teenagers.

Cat was the first to recover her emotions, she after all had to set the example, she was in command. She said, "OK let's get control now troopers." While the other two were regaining control Cat inspected the room visually. It was decorated in the Commanders style, 'Early Mediaeval Dungeon'. There were three king sized beds complete with restraining devices. The walls were fairly coated with BSMD instruments of all kinds, all in Plexiglas cases.

Now that all three women had composed themselves is was time to compare notes. Ronni told her story first. It was pretty much a carbon copy of Cat's. The Dr had seemed to take particular delight in the size of Ronni's tits. Nevertheless, he had inflated her through all of her holes. Ronni said, "Skipper my guts still hurt pretty bad. I think he tore something inside me. I may be bleeding internally."

Cat said, "I still hurt inside myself. However, that fucking crazy Dr. assured me he was not allowed to do permanent harm. We just have to hope none of our insides is bleeding. Rene how bad do you hurt.

Rene said, "I'm somewhat sore Major. The air tube in my womb was the worst. I am ashamed to say I cried like a baby. That so called Dr. is afraid of the Commander, he would never disobey the man."

Ronni said "Yeah that is true. What has got me terrified is this breeding thing. Hell to be frank I like fucking providing it is my choice. Kids I don't know about. But, some Drug Lords kids? It makes my skin crawl."

Rene said, "Yeah that fucking slime Commander said he would pump us all up, keep you Major and sell me and the Lt. I joined the army to get away for that 'barefoot and pregnant shit' no way do I want kids."

Cat said, " I agree with both of you. We have to hope that Snuff got away and can find us although I don't see how. If we could get our hands on some weapons, clothing, and rations we might be able to escape. I know it is farfetched but let us keep our eyes open, you never know."

Cat then said, "Ronni or you Rene I have a personal thing to ask one or both of you. That fucking pervert of a Dr did something to my clit." At that point Cat Blushed and became slightly flustered. She said, "Ah shit this is embarrassing". Rene said, "Go on Major we are all women, tell us." Ronni simply nodded her head.

Taking a deep breath Cat said, "Well, like I said he did something to my clit. Removing a hood, he called it. He said that was why I had never had an orgasm. That and my G spot is so deep I'd never had a penis long enough to reach it. Now what I'd like one of you to do is look at my clit to see how bad it is. I can't see a damn mirror anywhere. Plus I don't know what the hell its supposed to look like any way."

Ronni and Rene were looking at each other with astonishment. Ronni said, "Major are you saying that you have never cum while having sex?" Cat said, "That's right, I guess that's why sex was never important to me" Rene said, "Hell Major the reason the call me Trigger is because of my quick index finger. That finger works on more than a gun trigger." Ronni said, "Excuse me Major, but have you ever been with a women?"

Cat blushed again and shook her head no. Ronni said, "Well I like men but women are Ok if they know what they are doing". She looked at Rene and said, "What about you Rene?" She said, "I prefer men but women are good to, depends on my mood".

Ronni said, "Tell you what Major why don't you take your robe off and lie down on one of these beds, I'll take a look." Rene said, "Sure Major we both will". Cat said, "You know that bastard Commander probably has hidden cameras in here. It would be his style" Ronni said, "What the hell Major they seen all we got inside and out, can't hurt."

Cat hesitated for a moment, the shrugging her shoulders she removed the robe kicked off the slippers and lay down on the center bed. Blushing faintly she said, "What do you want me to do?" Ronni said, "Just lie back and spread your legs Trigger and I will do the rest".

Cat laid there her long legs spread up and back, her left arm over her eyes. Ronni got down between her legs and spread the hairless lips of Cat's pussy. The clit looked OK just slightly swollen, but the color looked right. Ronni used the index finger of her right hand to begin petting and stroking the organ. Cat's inner cunt lips quivered in response. Ronni said, "It looks OK Skipper just let me feel it a little while." Cat said, "Mmm yes that feels good, I've never felt that before." Obediently Ronni continued stroking the now erect clit.

Meanwhile Rene was gazing at Cat's huge 38 D tits. She extended her right hand and began tweaking the stiffening nipples. Cat said nothing just moaned low in her throat, "Mmmmmm". Ronni began using her left hand to stroke and massage Cat's long smooth belly. That belly was now beginning to flex in and out, while her hips began a slow grinding movement. Now Rene was vigorously working Cat's left tit while her tongue began to suck her right nipple.

The three women were becoming caught up in the three way. Rene's other hand had spread the bald lips of her own cunt and was stroking the small nubbin at the top of her hole. Ronni also had begun to squirm and pump her hips up and down. Ronni could stand it no longer she spread Cat's sex lips wider and buried her tongue inside the hole. Then the tongue began licking the clit of her superior officer in earnest. Rene let go of Cat's tits and moved above her head. Spreading her legs she thrust her bald cunt into Cat's face. She said, " Oh Major please lick me, please I'm so hot". Cat was lost in her fast approaching first orgasm ever. She eagerly began licking and sucking the moisture dripping cunt of the Sergeant.

By now, the three women were moaning and squealing in abandon. Ronni now had three fingers inside Cat's pussy and was still licking her clit. Finally, she formed her hand into a wedge and began slowly pushing into the now wet canal. With little effort her small hand slid in Cat's pussy. In and in it went until the searching fingertips found Cat's cervix and G spot at the same time. In seconds Cat's first cum hit her. She bucked and jerked like a mad thing, her mouth and tongue slurping away at Rene's love hole. Just then, Rene's cum arrived causing the bed and all three women to bounce and squeal.

The three women collapsed on the bed panting, while the sexual sweat ran down their bodies. Ronni was still twisting in sexual need. She had not got to have her cum. She said, "Please someone I need to cum, oh please". She was lying on her back her hands busy at her tits and cunt. The other two women responded Cat sank her face in the sergeants dripping pussy while Ronni went after her tits. In moments, Rene's orgasm exploded shaking the bed a second time.

The three women lay there getting their hormones under control. Cat was the first to speak. "God I never knew it was like that. I should be ashamed having sex with women under my command. But I'm not, I feel great."

Ronni said with a smile on her face, "Uh Skip your clit is OK, works right good I would say. Oh, your G spot works too." The three women giggled like children. Then Cat said, "What's it going to be like when that asshole Commander fucks us? That creep Dr said he was hung like a horse" The other two women nodded their heads he had told them the same thing.

Rene was up and exploring the room. She said, "Look here off the alcove a fully appointed bath. You up for a shower Major?" Cat said, "Yes that would be great. By the way, I think we can go by first names or aliases under the circumstances. After were all we were women before we were soldiers. Besides all three of us just had sex with each other."

After showering the three women were horny again. Once again, the room reverberated with the sounds of female lust. Breasts were licked and fondled, while clits were tongued and fingers inserted into cunts.

After the second sex session all, three were exhausted.

All three women climbed into the center bed. They cuddled together spoon fashion and were soon sound asleep.

Meanwhile in the Commanders Throne Room, the Commander hit the switch that shut down the live video feed. He was extremely pleased. His plan was right on schedule. The fertility injection the women had received was also loaded with a powerful aphrodisiac. All three of the women were now fully in heat. The best part was that the combination of drugs was sapping their self-will. Before any of the women would be able to realize the danger, they would be his mind, body, and sexual organs. The Commander was smiling with anticipation. Tomorrow was going to be a fun day.

Chapter 6 Breeding

They were awakened in the morning to the sound of the door being unlocked. Two guards stepped just inside the door and placed three covered trays on the floor near the door. They then retreated through the door, relocking it as they left.

Rene crossed the room to investigate the trays. She lifted one of the covers allowing the smell of bacon, eggs, and toast to waft across the room. Rene said to Cat, "Should we eat this, could be laced with drugs or God knows what." Cat said, "We need to keep up our strength, besides he could have drugged us at anytime since we got here".

Rene brought two the trays to the bed, and then returned for the third. All three women ate with gusto. The food was excellent with no hint of drugs. Ronni stacked the now empty trays near the door and returned to the bed. Cat was saying, "We need to formulate a pl….." The room began spinning her eyes fluttered she said, "Shit was dr….." All three women collapsed across the center bed.

Cat's eyes opened to see her nude reflection looking down at her. Panels in the ceiling had retracted to revel a mirrored ceiling. The mirrors reflected her predicament. She was bound spread eagled on the center bed. Her wrists and ankles were incased in padded cuffs, the cuffs were attached to rubberized cables running down from the ceiling. Looking to her left and right she saw her two companions were bound in the same way. The only exception was Ronni and Rene both had ball gags inserted in their mouths.

Just then, she noticed the Commander standing at the foot of the center bed. How she had missed him, she did not know. He was dressed in a black leather tunic. On the tunic was a sliver deaths head flanked by sliver lighting bolt runes. He wore black leather pants with silver stripes on the outside seams. On his feet, he wore highly polished jackboots with silver spurs. On his hands were black leather gauntlets with silver insets on the knuckles. He was bareheaded with his blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. His blonde beard shone with a light sheen of oil. Overall, he was a fine figure of the prototype Neo-Nazi.

The Commander was also wearing a huge smile. He said, "Good morning Major Cat. I see you are admiring my uniform, I think it goes well with my Viking heritage. " Cat said, "You got that part right you make a perfect fucking Nazi. He said, "Yes fucking will be gotten around to, but first let my show you something."

The Commander stepped up to her left side and reaching up to the wall pulled down a six strand black whip. The strands were at least four ft long and one inch wide. He pulled the strands lovingly through his gloved fingers. He said, "This my dear Yankee is an eel skin whip so soft so supple but oh so painful. I could whip you all day with this and never shed a drop of your blood. Your skin would only have a pink glow and a slight puffiness. This particular whip is well of 100 yrs old and still soft and supple as the day it was made."

Cat said, "Just go ahead and fuck me if you must. Why do you have to torture me?" He said, "Why because I enjoy it so much. You see I was not entirely truthful with you at dinner the other night. I was not horrified at the torture, rape, and killing of helpless people. I found myself reveling in it. It was my vocation, my true calling. Unfortunately in a short time, the U.S. Air Force became unhappy with me. I escaped just before the firing squad arrived. The rest of my story is exactly as I recounted.

"No more about that though, on to the entertainment. You will notice your bonds are connected to those cables. With this remote control I can position your body as I desire."

basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers