Incursion 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers

Now finished with Rene he said to Ronni, "Your turn next right after I shower again.

While he was showering Rene said to Cat who was almost asleep by now, "Cat are you OK?" Cat said, "Yeah I think so. God I never thought I'd cum with an 18 inch cock up my ass. I never had a climax in 30 yrs now I can't seem to get enough."

Rene said, "Well I've cum from ass fucking before but it was nothing like this last one. You have to admit everything else aside this guy is one hell of a cocks man."

Cat twisted her head so she could see Ronni. She said, "Try to relax Ronni let the pleasure carry you away."

Ronni could not answer still being gagged. She knew she was in heat and needed fucking. She was not so sure about the whipping or the ass fucking then again she had no choice in the matter.

The Commander soon returned and removed her ball gag. She said to him, "Hurry up I need it bad all these sounds and smells of fucking has got my belly heated up"

The Commander began on Ronni's ass as he had the others. Her ovaries began popping at the second blow of the whip. When the eel skin impacted her wide spread cunt she thought the pleasure would blow her head off. Her mouth was open in a constant sound of lust. "AAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSS."

He slid easily into her wide-open birth canal getting 14 inches inside her before he was inside her cervix. He was pulling her tits as though he were milking her. Since she loved to have her, tits played with it only increased her pleasure. When he finally blew his nuts into her womb she thought he would blow a hole in her belly.

She gave him as best a blowjob as she could never having done it before, she was surprised to find she liked the taste and came yet again. "So far so good," he thought. Despite his boasting he, was becoming somewhat fatigued.

Fatigue may have caused him to miscalculate at this point. Ronni had never been ass fucked, thinking it a nasty business all around. She said to him, "Please do you have to fuck my ass I'm afraid you will tear me. Just fuck my cunt as many times as you want, I love that."

He was sorely tempted to comply but that was not the program, it had to be all three in all three holes. Ronni kept shaking her head as he positioned his still rigid cock at the entrance to her bowels. Her sphincter fought him to the last refusing to open up. In his fatigue, he did not think to punch her in the belly as he had Cat. Instead, he simply threw all 400 pounds of his weight behind the point of his gigantic cock.

He was too big and she was too small. As his cock broke through her, anal sphincter there was a ripping sound and his cock speared into her small ass tube. Ronni knew she was torn and screamed, "Oh god my ass hole it's ripped I'm bleeding I can feel it. You are killing me." Then she passed out sure that she would never wake again.

He knew he had torn her ass wide open. He jumped back from the bed. Looking down he saw blood gushing from Ronni's torn rectum. Cat and Rene were both shouting, "DO SOMETHING, HELP HER BEFORE SHE BLEEDS TO DEATH."

The Commander grabbed a handful of sheet and stuffed it into her bleeding rectum. Then snatched up an intercom and shouted, "DR. TO THE PLAYROOM HURRY I HAVE AN EMERGENCY HERE".

Chapter 7 Repairs For Ronni

The Dr. was there in seconds. He took one look at the situation and said, "We have to get her into surgery at once, there is not much time".

The Dr. held the sheet to Ronni's torn asshole while the Commander released her bonds and picking her up carried her to the Dr's surgery. There the Dr. started an iv drip of plasma and gave her an injection to counter shock.

After a quick exam, the Dr. said to the Commander. "She has a ruptured anus and colon. I will have to operate at once." The Commander said, "Will you have cut her belly open. It seems a shame to leave a scar such beautiful skin." The Dr. said, "Well that is what I should do but if you insist I can try to repair the damage by removing the anal opening and about 6 inches of her colon. Then maybe I can stitch the intestine to the anal opening and fashion her a new anus. All of this might work if blood poisoning does not set it. Tell me now we don't have much time." The Commander said, "Yes do that, do your best it is after all entirely my fault".

They turned Ronni over on her belly and the Dr. set to work. Using a special set of clamps, he opened her ass cheeks as wide as possible. Then irrigating her anus, he began to repair the damage. After a few minutes he said, "I was mistaken about the about the amount of damage. Good news Commander it is only the anal sphincter that is ruptured, no the rectum itself.

I believe I can reform the anus, holding with it with staples. However, that leaves the problem of her waste material, it will not be able to pass her anus for at least a week. I will have to make a small incision in her lower belly and put in temporary tube for waste removal."

The Commander said, "Make the cut as small as possible." The Dr. said, "The scar will be the size of a small band aid".

After the Dr. had repaired her anus, he rolled Ronni over on her back. Picking up a small scalpel, he began making a small incision in her lower left quadrant of her belly. Finding her descending colon, he drew a small portion outside her belly. Making a small incision in this he attached a flexible tube to the colon. Finally, he forced the gut back inside her belly and taped the tube in place attaching a bag to the tube.

The Dr., "There, it is done. Baring infection she will recover without problems."

Meanwhile Cat and Rene were very worried about their friend. They could not be sure of ever seeing her Ronni again. Finally fatigue caused the to fall fast asleep.

It was several hours later when the Commander returned now dressed in his uniform again. Cat and Rene were instantly awake shouting questions at him.

"What happened to Ronni?" "Where the hell is she?" "Did you just finish her off and throw her away, you bastard."

He said, "Now, now ladies you friend is quite all right. The Dr. feels a full recovery will be in order. She is now resting in surgery, depending on the circumstance she will be moved here tomorrow. It will be your task to nurse her. "

Cat said, "How bad did you rip her up you animal". He said, "The Dr. repaired her anus, but was forced to make a small incision in her belly to put a tube in".

Rene said, "What? He put a tube in her! You fucking Cocksucker you ruined her for life." He said, "No, no the tube is only temporary it and the staples in her anus will come out in a week."

Then the Commander laid out the ground rules. "When you are in this room by yourselves you may do as you like. There is no escape and anything you might use as a weapon would be useless against me. This area has closed circuit video cameras, which operate 24/7. When one tone sounds on the alarm, you will assume a spread-eagled position on one of the beds. If you do not follow instructions, you will be severely punished. The cuffs and cables work, as you know on remote control so just place your limbs in the cuffs I will do the rest. If you attack me, the penalty will be quite severe. Now I am sure one or all of you will disobey some of these rules. I really hope you do I enjoy inflicting pain, not death. I will fuck you all three times a day in the cunt, and nowhere else unless you ask for it. Oh and I will not fuck Ronni until she is fully recovered."

After his speech, he turned on his heel and left the room. Once the door locked the cuffs on their limbs released and they were free to move about.

Chapter 8 THE DAILY GRIND

Ronni returned the next day on a gurney. She was pale and woozy from painkillers, but glad to be back with her comrades. Cat and Rene fussed over Ronni inspecting her injuries and making sure she had all she needed.

Cat and Rene had hatched a plan just to see just how good the cameras were and how good they could record detail. Since Rene was a real combat trooper, she volunteered to be the guinea pig. She would pretend to put her limbs in the cuffs, and then when the Commander came in she would attack him hoping to knock him out then see what developed.

When the tone sounded, Rene put their plan into effect. After that, things did not go well for Rene. When Rene attacked the Commander he simply grasped her by the throat and holding her at arms length, he choked her for 30 seconds. Rene's futile struggles were for naught. She lapsed into a semi-conscious state.

When Rene came too, she found herself in a different kind of bondage. She was in the cuffs but now the cables had her suspended face down three feet above the bed. Her tits hung down like cow udders her legs were spread painfully wide.

The Commander said, "I Knew you would be the one to try it first Rene tough combat trooper that you are. Well if you thought the eel skin was painful I have some other toys to use on you."

Rene said, "Up your ass you fucking Nazi."

He said, "No my dear it will be up your ass and cunt but first I feel you tits have been without attention. They really need to be larger I think 34 D's can be stretched to at least 36."

Producing some fishing line he proceeded to tie the line to the base of her breasts. Tying it very tightly, causing her tits to bulge and grow red with constricted blood. Next, he tied a ten pound weight to the free end of the line. He dropped the weights causing her tits to elongate towards the bed.

Rene began yelling. "Oh God that hurts you will pull them off. No don't AEEEEEEE it hurts."

He said, "that is only the beginning before I'm done you will have 25 pounds on each tit. Now though your asshole and pussy look so empty, I'll just have to fill them with some of my toys. But before I do that I think your cunt lips could use a little stretching."

He picked up a set of alligator clips and attached one to each lip. Then he attached 10 pound weights to each of the chains on the clips. The weights began pulling her cunt lips downward. Next he snapped a pair of vise grips to her clit, putting them on their loosest setting, finally he inserted a long thin probe into her ass guts. The probe had a cord connected to it for plugging into a wall socket. He set the control on it for 120 degrees.

He said, "That should warm your sexy little guts up a bit. The heat control goes up to 300 but we will not go that high. I don't want to cook you just heat you up a bit. Now I see you are holding very still, that's smart doesn't hurt as much that way does it? " Let me see what the eel skin applied to you cute little ass will do for that. All this torture will stop when you beg me to fuck you, when you beg for my sperm in your cunt."

He stepped back and began applying the eel skin to her ass cheeks. Whap, whap, whap, and the slow cadence of the whip went on and on. With each blow, her tortured tits shook and jiggled her weighted cunt lips swung back and forth. The heat probe in her ass was raising the temperature of her sex guts the vise grip pulled her clit.

Rene was in great pain now but was gritting her teeth. She knew that if he fucked her she would be lost. He was just to big and to good at fucking.

Some time passed, now she had 20 pounds on each tit and each cunt lip, the vise grip was turned two notches tighter, the probe was up to 160 while the whip beat its slow cadence.

Rene's will power gave in suddenly. "Please I can't take any more. Please fuck me give me your sperm." He said, "Yes very good Rene, I will fuck you. However, I forgot to tell something the lip clips and clit vise come off. Your breast weights and heat probe stay on and in until I blow my nuts in you cunt, oh and the temperature of the probe goes up to 200. So I suggest you move that ass of yours to make me cum as soon a possible."

He removed the cunt clamps and his uniform. His 18-inch cock was a rigid as an iron bar. Stepping on the bed behind her, he began feeding the gigantic appendage into her cunt. When the head was nicely wedged into her cervix, he began languidly to fuck her.

Rene's breasts were elongated until the weights were touching the surface of the bed they were almost two feet long now. The flesh was bloated and an angry red color. The heat probe she was convinced was cooking her guts. Somehow, all of this had caused her insides to beg for more and harder fucking.

Rene began to really beg for it. "Harder fuck me harder stick it all in me. I want all of your big cock, fuck me full of cum, faster, faster."

The Commander was smiling now this was music to his ears. He started speeding up his strokes. Griping a hip in each huge hand, he began slamming his meat into her squishy cunt. Little by little, his cock went deeper into Rene's cunt tunnel, which was stretching itself longer and longer. Finally, his pubic hair was rubbing her ass cheeks on the in strokes.

Rene's breasts were swinging like two fleshly wind chimes the heat in her ass was cooking her. Now the Commanders wonderful cock was battering her cervix and G spot. Her orgasm felt as though it would blow her head off. Then the Commanders nuts unleashed a massive load sperm. When it splashed through cervix into her uterus Rene fainted, hanging limp in her bonds.

Cat had watched Rene's and the Commanders performance with at first disgust then with mounting lust. The Commander had gagged her before he started Rene's torture she was unable to say anything but her belly was quivering with lust. Ronni was in a drug induced coma and was unaware of anything that was going on.

The Commander dismounted and removed the clamps and probe form Rene's body. Then he lowered her body so she lay face down on the bed.

He moved to Cat's spread figure and removed her gag. He said, "Well Cat I can smell your heat. How do you want it?" She said, "Oh, you bastard. Whip my breasts and pussy then stick that monster cock inside me and fuck me full of cum. Do it now don't tease me start whipping" He said", I remind you that I told you would become a whip bitch and a cum slut and so you are."

The Commander began whipping her breasts paying special attention to her nipples. After 10 strokes to her breasts, he used the control to raise and spread her legs. He gave her 10 strokes on her wide open gash. Moisture was pouring from her pussy. When he stopped whipping her puss, he was as horny as the first time he fucked her. He leaped into her wide open saddle and slid to the bottom on the initial thrust.

Cat was once again in the throes of multiple orgasms screaming, "MORE, HARDER, FUCK ME TO DEATH, I DON'T CARE JUST BLOW ME FULL. GIVE ME YOUR BABYYYYYY."

Neither of them could last long they were to hot. When he blew his load into her, her cunt convulsed very nearly ripping his cock from its roots.

While Cat lay there coming down from her enormous orgasm, the Commander dismounted and stood at the foot of the bed. He said, "Two more times for each of you today, if you don't wear me out first. You three are the hottest bitches I've ever had.

And so, it began the daily grind the Commander would fuck Cat and Rene three times a day. The two women would see to Ronni's needs, change the bed linen and slowly lose more and more of their self-will. After two more weeks, Ronni was almost fully recovered. The tube and bag were gone, the incision in her belly was healing, it would leave a very small scar. Her anus was ok again, when the Dr. had removed the staples it has hurt like hell. When she had taken her first shit through her repaired anus that had hurt like hell too.

Three weeks after their capture, Cat and Rene tried with their last remnants of independence to foil the Commander. This time it was Cat's turn to take the chance. Their plan went like this. The Commander always fucked Rene first so the plan was just as he was preparing to mount Rene, Cat would demand to use the bathroom. Saying that she could no hold it and did he want to fuck on a piss soaked bed. He would surely say yes and un-cuff her to let her piss. Cat hoped to catch him in an unguarded moment when his lust was high. At that moment, she would grab the un- guarded whip and use the butt end to hit him over the head. Then bind him in his own cuffs and use him as a hostage.

What actually happened was far removed from this scenario. The Commander did release Cat. Cat did hit him over the head with the butt end of the whip. He didn't even blink, grabbing Cat's right breast with his left hand he slammed his right fist into her bare belly three times. Having subdued Cat, he re-cuffed her to the bed and returned to fucking Rene.

Now it would be Cat's turn again. She lay there with her sore belly heaving thinking. "Why had she done this stupid thing? Was torture lust now part of her sex drive? In her heart she had known the plan would not work."

The Commander stood over her smiling again. He said, "my waiting is over, I knew you would try something else. I am fortunate to have captured a torture bitch like you. You like receiving torture as much as I like giving it out. I have something special in mind for you. After I gag these other two bitches, I will tend to you.

After gagging the other two women, the Commander left the room for some minutes. When he returned he was carrying another of his torture toys. Setting the device at the foot of Cat's bed he began explaining it's purpose and operation.

"This is one of my favorite toys it is called the Horse in some places other names other places. Now it is rather simple to operate. Looking at it you would assume it some sort of metal sawhorse. Now look closely at the upper part of the Horse, you see how it is formed into rather sharp edged triangle. Do you like riding horses Cat? Well you will ride this one for hours. You may beg all you like but your ride will not end until I am satisfied you have been punished enough."

"This how it shall work you will be placed astride the sharp angle of the Horse. Your sex will be spread wide open so that your clit, inner cunt clips, and anus rest on the edge. Your hands will be bound above you head attached to cables from the ceiling. Different cuffs will be attached to your ankles. Those cuffs have chains on them. We will begin with one-pound weights on each chain. I will add another weight every 15 minutes. I once had a stubborn woman here, the weight she got up to 50 pounds on each leg. She almost died. Her clit never did work again because I left her on the Horse too long. An oversight of mine to be sure, I gave her to my men she lasted a whole week."

Cat was eyeing the Horse with a mixture of lust and fear. The thing could damage her permanently. Somehow that fact did not seem to register as it normally would, torture lust was swamping her mind again.

Using his remote control again he released her ankle cuffs the raised her up by the wrist cuffs until her cunt was inches above the upper edge of the Horse. After attaching new ankle cuffs, her opened sex and anus was lowered onto the Horse.

Cat at the onset said nothing. The Horse was not really so bad the pressure on her clit in fact felt good. When he had added the one pound weights, it was still OK.

Six hours later things were beginning to get a little painful. With 24 pounds on each leg Cat's muscles were beginning to tire. Cat was a big strong woman with powerful leg muscles but any muscle will tire if kept in a strain for to long. Cat still had not begged nor pleaded her last shred of pride was making a last stand.

Meanwhile, while he was waiting the Commander had fucked Rene twice more causing her to have repeated orgasms both times.

After showering the Commander returned to Cat's torment. He said in a jovial voice. "Well Cat it seems you still have the stubborn streak in you. Twenty-four pounds on each leg and still you hold out. My patience is ending I will add a refinement to you bondage."

basti3cat
basti3cat
11 Followers