Infinity Quest - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Take it easy, Storm. If you fuck this up, Sue will be pissed. And you might never get a chance like this again!

Lunging forward, he grabbed Sue by the hips and pulled her back into bed. She chuckled as he flipped her onto her stomach, and she spread her legs to allow him easier access.

"Oh yeah, Johnny! Clean my asshole with your tongue!"

He didn’t have to be told twice. He slid his tongue across the small of her back, tracing his way down her spine. Sue squirmed slightly, pushing her butt closer to his face. Smiling, Johnny pushed her back against the bed. Finally, he had gotten back a little control over the situation.

"Not so fast, sis. I’ve got some exploring to do here."

She groaned softly, grinding her hips into the mattress. Each time she did, her cheeks parted slightly. Johnny had an excellent view of her asshole as they did; a soft pink bud that seemed to wink at him. And just below it, the wet slit of her pussy. This is very friendly territory you’re getting into, he thought.

Taking a cheek in each hand, he spread them as far apart as he could. Now a small valley appeared between them, gleaming with sweat. He wanted to taste that sweat.

He began by pressing his tongue against her tailbone. Sue gasped as jolts of pleasure passed up her spine. Again, she pressed her ass against his face, and again, her pushed her back. She practically whined as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Now, if you want me to finish, you’d better let me do things my way!" Johnny gloated. He had turned the tables on his big sister, taking control of this encounter. Oh, she was going to get what she came for, all right. But she was going to beg him for it!

As if sensing his intentions, Sue cried in desperation. "Please, Johnny, I want it so bad! I need it! Please..."

Without a word, he slid his tongue along the crack of her ass. The musky scent of her body filled his head, a mixture of sweat and her desperation that seemed to be concentrated here, only inches from her pussy and asshole. He lapped it up, a warm, salty flavor that was somehow sweeter than anything he could imagine.

"Ooohhh..."

His tongue reached the rim of her anus. He lapped at it greedily, probing her asshole with the tip of his tongue. Despite the steady pressure he was placing on her cheeks, she still managed to shove herself against him again. He felt his tongue slide deeper inside her ass, and it was only with some difficulty that he was able to withdraw it.

"That’s so good, little brother. So fucking good!" It was as if every bit of her desire was focused on his tongue, probing the darkest depths of her body. The sensation of his tongue plunging ever deeper began to erode at any self-control she still possessed.

Despite her arousal, Johnny knew that his sister wasn’t going to completely get off just by having her butt licked. He released her right cheek and moved his hand to the wet slit of her cunt. At the slightest touch of his fingers, Sue cried out in pleasure.

As he continued sliding his tongue in and out of her asshole, Johnny worked the first two fingers into her tight pussy. He smiled to himself; I’ll bet she does her kegels! He had encountered virgin pussies that weren’t as tight as his sister’s.

Sue was in bliss; her pussy was wrapped around her brother’s thrusting hand. Thick juices seeped across his fingers, allowing them to slip even farther inside. Johnny took a few seconds from feasting on her butt to lick the excess spillage from her cunt. Just as he had imagined, her juice was delicious. Tangy, and yet deliciously sweet, she was like an exotic fruit that he devoured hungrily. But he only allowed himself a light snack of her pussy juice. Then he returned to the main course.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she moaned as his tongue plunged even deeper into her rectum. She reached forward, gripping the bedframe with each hand. With this bit of leverage, she pounded her ass frantically against her brother’s face.

The double-sided assault on her body was having the desired effect. She was deliriously crying out as tremors of pure pleasure passed through her body. Tossing her head from side to side, her thick blonde hair falling across her beautiful face, she let herself be carried away by the swelling tide of ecstasy.

"God damn, Johnny! I’m gonna cum! Oh yeah oh yeah oh god yes! Yes! YESSS!"

As Sue succumbed to the sensations within her, Johnny felt her body responding. Her pussy clinched around his fingers, and it began spasming with each pulse of pleasure. Likewise, her asshole quivered in time with her pussy, and he buried his tongue even deeper inside. Any worries he might have had about sticking his tongue up her ass were forgotten; she tasted wonderful.

"OOOHHHHH BABY!" She cried out, gripping the headboard with all her strength. Her knuckles had gone white with the effort, and her wrists quivered with exhaustion. There was a final surge of bliss, her body trembling as her pussy exploded once more, and then she collapsed.

Johnny slid up next to her, his cock pressed against the crack of her ass. He kissed her softly, his lips pressed against the back of her neck. With the taste of her sweat still on his tongue, he nuzzled against her and inhaled the sweet scent of her passion.

She sighed as she pressed closer to him. "We’re not finished yet."

He opened his eyes and found her looking back at him intently. Her face glowed with sweat, long strands of wet hair matted against it. She gazed at him with half-open eyes, but there was a gleam in them. A hungry gleam.

"Sis?"

"I told you what I want. Your tongue was incredible, but it just won’t get the job done."

Johnny smiled. "Okay, Sue, you win. You asked for it!"

Lifting himself above her, her pressed his cock against her asshole. He felt the ring opening around him as he pushed, the head slipping inside without any resistance at all.

"Mmmmm," she groaned as he entered her rectum.

Her little bud was still slick with her brother’s spit, and the total feeling of relaxation that had come over her made it easy for him to feed his meat into her butthole. He paused momentarily, just to make sure she was ready for it, then pressed deeper.

Johnny groaned as he felt Sue’s poopchute sliding across the length of his cock. He had tried this before, with one of his many conquests, but she had been too uptight to get into it. It had been more of a hassle than it was worth, and he had gotten by with his fantasies.

Now, his fantasies seemed tame by comparison.

He had gotten five of his seven inches up her ass, and only now was he experiencing any difficulties. As relaxed as Sue was, the actual process of taking a throbbing slab of meat in her shit canal was proving to be a challenge. Biting her lip, she pushed against him once more, and grunted with pleasure as the last two inches slid inside.

"Ah yeah!" She cried. "That feels so good in my ass!"

Johnny still couldn’t believe what was happening. He gripped his sister’s hips and pushed as far as he could go. He was rewarded with a cry of pleasure from her, the sweetest sound he had ever heard.

Just as she was getting used to having her bowels filled with Johnny’s cock, Sue gasped as she felt it sliding out. She groaned at the sudden emptiness she felt in her rectum, and then his meat filled her ass again. She sighed, surrendering herself to him once more. With each stroke, she felt her body responding to his rhythm.

"That’s it, Johnny! Fuck me! Fuck my ass with that big cock! Yeah!"

Johnny smiled at down at his sister with genuine amazement. Never had he imagined her being so into this sort of thing! She had always been so steady... so much more conservative than he was! But now, she was pounding her ass against his cock with a frantic intensity. He’d be damned if she wasn’t getting off on this!

They continued their incestuous coupling, each of them growing hotter with each passing second. Johnny could feel the cum churning in his balls, ready to explode at any moment. His vision blurred as he fought the orgasm that he knew was inevitable, and he gripped Sue’s hips with renewed vigor. Slamming his cock up her ass like a battering ram, he clenched his teeth in an animalistic snarl.

"Yeah!" He shouted, forgetting his fear of being caught. "I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum in your fucking ass!!"

Sue felt her own orgasm approaching as well. She rubbed her throbbing clit, her fingers slick with the spurting juices from her cunt. Her brother’s thrusting sent jolts of electricity along her spine, and her mind was overwhelmed by the sensations that filled it.

"Cum for me, Johnny! Cum in my asshole. Oh yeah!"

His sister’s voice urging him on, Johnny fucked her ass without mercy. Crying out with pleasure, he thrust his hips forward and fired a huge load of cum in her. Thick streamers of sperm filled Sue’s bowels, hot and sticky gobs of it exploding inside her ass. The sensation of her brother’s cock erupting like a geyser sent her over the edge.

"God yes! YESSSS!"

Her entire body shuddered as the most intense orgasm of her life swept through it. Every nerve ending seemed to be firing, little spikes of pleasure blasting her into realms of ecstasy she had never dreamed possible.

They continued to pound against each other for some time after that, trying to coax as much pleasure from their bodies as possible. Finally, exhausted, they collapsed in a mass of quivering, sweat-soaked flesh.

"Oh god, Sue. I love you so fucking much!"

"Mmmmm... you were amazing, baby brother. Better than I ever dreamed." She kissed him passionately, their tongues meeting. She could still taste herself in his mouth as she sucked his tongue into her mouth. By the time they were finished, Johnny had already begun to fade out.

As Johnny drifted into a deep, dreamless sleep, Sue looked at him with burning intensity. She smiled; a greedy, predatory smile.

"Oh, Johnny," she whispered. "You made it so easy. You have no idea what the fuck you’re getting yourself into."

Rising from her brother’s bed, Sue laughed. Her blue eyes gleamed with a cruel light - and more than a hint of madness.

-----

The cocoon shuddered, tremors passing through its entire length. In the darkened chamber where it rested, a single light illuminated its dull surface. There was no warmth in this light; nor was there any warmth in the eyes that observed the struggle that was taking place.

There was a sound like crumbling rock, and abruptly the cocoon cracked open. Thick, clear fluid gushed from it like plasma from a wound. It spilled across the floor in great waves. The sticky muck left an evil residue wherever it reached, clinging to the floor, splashing against the walls. It even reached the ceiling in some places.

As bad as the slimy mess seemed, however, it was merely an omen of what was to come.

A figure emerged from the cocoon. Covered from head to toe with the gooey morass, it was barely recognizable as a humanoid being. But as more and more fluid dripped from it, a feminine figure began to emerge. The eyes which had regarded the proceedings so coldly now widened at the sight.

Though covered with slimy ooze, the being was incredibly beautiful. The form that had existed seemingly for eternity was no more. In its place now stood a figure that was unmistakably human, but of such incredible beauty that some spark of divinity must still exist in her.

She stood over six feet tall, with the voluptuous figure of some mythical love-goddess. Long blonde hair hung halfway down her back, still sticky with the thick embryonic fluids from the cocoon. Her tits were large, but not overly so. Each was tipped by perfectly round nipples, growing erect in the coldness of the chamber. Her hips were full, her ass was round and firm, and her legs seemed to never end. She made no effort to cover herself; she still retained the imperious air from her previous existence.

She stood in silence for a minute or so, and then regarded the eyes that burned from the shadowy depths of the chamber. Meeting their gaze with her own blue-green eyes, she could make out something in the darkness; a massive form hovering just beyond the light. Ignoring her nakedness, she spoke.

"What is this place?" Her voice was smooth and firm, the kind of voice that inspired passion in anyone who might hear. "What have you done to me?"

"This is my home." The voice that answered had the sound of stones being crushed into gravel, of bones breaking. It was voice that could inspire only one emotion: fear. "I have done nothing to you; I merely brought you here to witness your re-birth."

There was no fear in her voice as she responded. "My mind is filled with images I cannot understand. Images of flesh... of blood. I can barely comprehend these feelings."

Laughter rolled through the chamber like thunder. "Of course not. In whatever form you once possessed, you were not a creature of flesh. The energies that fueled your previous incarnation are gone, and now you stand here as a living, breathing organism. Quite a fall from grace, and quite ironic as well."

She pondered this. "What is the meaning of your words?"

"Only this: You are a truly perfect being, but in the end you are merely another living thing that will eventually crumble to dust." In truth, the real irony was in the identity of her 'benefactor' - as well as the plans he had in store for her.

Terror flashed through her mind. The very thought of death... of non-existence... was the most horrifying concept she had ever considered. This must not be! It MUST NOT BE!

"You will help me!" She advanced on the darkened figure. "This is intolerable!"

"Indeed it is. You must pass on from this miserable existence, and I would be happy to be of assistance."

"You... you would?"

"Of course. You might say that ending your pain would be my greatest pleasure." The figure moved forward into the light. His dark eyes gleamed from beneath a massive brow, and his purple-gray skin seemed especially sickly in the low light.

"Thanos of Titan agrees to help you."

The massive figure held a hand out to her. Reluctantly, she reached for him. Despite her vast power, she felt a chill as his hand closed over hers. "The road you travel will be a long, hard one. The visions of flesh and blood you saw... what did you feel when you saw them?"

She considered this for a moment.

"Terror... I felt terror. And yet, there was pleasure as well. I saw the most horrible things... I did the most horrible things... but I found myself enjoying every second of it."

Thanos smiled.

"Quite satisfactory. Let us proceed."

END PROLOGUE

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

12