All Comments on 'Innocence Lost Ch. 06'

by ShaneFull

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Man oh man.

What a hot story. Only one other better ending I could think of. Joan and Tammy both got a little black child from old Harry, and Drake got to raise them both. Neater still, would have been that the babies were born on the same day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Looking for the follow on stories......

Don't stop now.... this is incredible!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Blah! Blah! Blah!

Boy if this wasn't a huge dissapointment after reading it for so long. Who cares about all of these outsiders like the black bastard boss who is just a rapist in a suit, or the rich dirty old man! If you decide to continue in this venue (Incest) then stick pretty much to it. And get an editor!

AsuedeAsuedealmost 19 years ago
4-way Bi

I think The wife Husband and daughter and Harry's son and Drakes's son should get involved and the men should also do top and bottom anal and oral with one another and the mother and daughter should do each other as well.

GloryGuy2GloryGuy2about 12 years ago

Your storyline is pretty good but the grammar leaves a lot to be desired. An editor would greatly enhance the readability of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

you could easily have made this into three distinctly different stories. I think that actually would have been preferable.

You get confused with the "tenses" of your grammar, but your imagination relative to the sex is top-rated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Innocence Lost

Was great reading. Sequential and made sense. I had a girlfriend like your women in the stories. Both a Mom and a daughter I was with. Keep up the good work.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Pass

I pass on this chapter in page 1, and all the rest of your "stories".

Your grammar is atrocious. Your narrative is no better. If you don't get at least half a dozen editors to clean up your work and help you, you must stop writing - now and forever. Do something else, like pick your toe nails clean; or finish grade school then complete high school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous