Innocence Lost Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Drake just walked out of the bathroom and saw Joan laying down on the bed, her dress already half way off and Drake on her side sucking her nipple. He saw Joan's body twist a little and her head went on one side and heard her moan of pleasure. Then he felt his cock get hard, he then went to the nearest seat from the bed and sat down with out taking his eyes off his wife.

Harry's right hand then slid down from her breast to her left thigh, caressing it, feeling her smooth skin. Then he slid it between her thighs and inside her dress till he felt her mound. Then he rubbed her cunt gently through her panties till he felt her wetness soaked into her panties.

Joan bit her lower lip when she felt his hand on her cunt and unintentionally closed her legs together. Then she felt her hand pushed it wider and she complied. Then she felt his mouth moved to her other breast licking her nipple and she let out another soft moan.

Harry then slid her lower dress up exposing her panties then he slid his hand inside her panties. He stopped licking and sucking her breast and looked at her face. He then felt her pussy lips tracing it up and down with his middle finger and after a few stroke he slowly inserted it inside her wet cunt.

He saw her head face the other side and saw her mouth opened a bit and let out a moan. Harry's cock is now hard and straining to get out of its compounds. He then took his hand out of her panties and stood up and he took off all his clothes with his shirt first and then his pants.

Joan felt him move off the bed and when she opened her eyes and saw him taking off his clothes. Then she saw once again the huge dark cock that once ripped her cunt and also gave her pleasure. Then he noticed her husband by the seat rubbing his cock through his pants and their eyes met.

She smiled at him and he did the same with a wink. Then she noticed Harry moved towards her and he reached over for her left hand and gently pulled towards him. She went along and now she's sitting on the edge.

Harry then positioned him self in front of her while he stroked his huge cock and then let go.

Joan knew what to do and she holds his cock with her right hand just under its cock head. She noticed the pre cum seeping out of his pee hole and she stroked it some more although she couldn't get her hand all the way around his shaft. She licked the pre-cum off its cock head then wrapped her lips around the head and started to suck it.

She tried to insert more of his cock inside her mouth but she couldn't at that position. She then just kissed his cock all over licking the underside and sucking the tip of the cock head and would once in a while insert the tip of her tongue in his pee hole.

Harry was looking down at her all the time and feeling her tongue, lips and mouth working his cock. He's absorbing the view in his mind and his heart begins to pump a little faster. He wanted to fuck her right then but he wanted to please her more. He wanted to hear her lovely moans of pleasure.

He then moved away a little from her and he coached her to lie down again and she complied. He then reached down to remove her shoes and then took her dress and slipped it off her and then her panties. He then opened her legs apart and started to lick and kiss her inner thighs.

Joan felt a tingle in her pussy when she felt his kiss getting closer and closer to her mound. Then in a few seconds felt his lips kissing her pussy lips and with out warning felt his tongue licked her clitoris and her body shuddered a little and her body twists to one side, then she felt him suck it in a split second. She let out a louder moan than before.

Harry heard her moan and he continued to lick and suck her clit gently and at the same moment he inserted his middle finger inside her wet cunt, probing and making circular motion rubbing against her inner cunt walls. Then he positioned his finger on the upper side of her cunt and touched her g-spot.

Joan let out a much longer and louder moan and her bottom lifted up and body twisting. Then she felt his finger go in and out of her pussy and once in a while will touch and rub her g-spot and at the same moment she could feel his tongue licking her clit. Then she felt him move again.

Harry climbed on top of the bed and knelt by Joan's head and then leaned forward supporting his upper body with one arm and spread her legs wider and resumed the sucking and licking of her clit.

Joan felt his knees by the side of her head and felt his cock touched her face. When she opened her eyes, Harry's huge cock was dangling on top of her. She moved her hands to hold his cock, rubbing it and fondling it. She was breathing hard now and her body kept twisting around. She tried to concentrate on his cock but all she could do was to rub it and suck its head but she couldn't suck it long enough because she kept on moaning.

Harry kept on licking her clit and inserting his tongue in and out of her wet pussy. He could feel her hands on his cock and once in a while her lips sucking its head. He could hear her moans of pleasure and he could tell that she's approaching her orgasm the way her body reacts. Then her bottom lifted up pressing her cunt on his mouth.

Joan's about to shoot her cum and she let go of his cock and grabbed the bed sheets and then in a few moments she shot her cum and moaned in pleasure and satisfaction.

Harry felt her body twists and jerked accompanied by her moans. He didn't stop licking her clit, he even sucked it with a slurping sound. He could taste the sweetness of her cum juices as it flows out of her cunt. After a few moments, he quickly repositioned himself around. Positioning him self now between her legs. He lifted her legs and positioned it on his shoulders. Then he guided his cock in her cunt lips rubbing it up and down her slit. Then he slowly thrust forward pressing its head through the opening of her cunt.

Joan felt his cock head entering her cunt. Then he pulled out a little and then pushed in again and went in deeper with every thrust he makes. It's been a while since the last time she had his cock and she could feel her cunt stretching to accommodate his huge cock. She felt a little pain but bearable and she let out a soft cry of pain for her husband to hear. Then he started to fuck her slowly, his cock in and out of her tight pussy but she knew it's not all of it yet.

Harry heard her soft cry and he started to slowly fuck her about a quarter of his cock just to make her comfortable again. After he felt her cunt loosen up a little he pushed in forward slowly and with out pausing continuously inserted his cock in her wet pussy till he felt his cock hit her cervix. He heard her soft moan while he inserted his cock in one thrust.

Joan felt his cunt stretch to its limit; she thought he's going to rip it again. She let out a continuous moan till he couldn't go any further and she let out a long breath. She even grabbed the bed sheet again with her two hands and released it when he stopped.

Harry let her rest a little and then started to pull out of her and then in again in slow pull and thrust motion. Feeling her tightness against his shaft and he heard her moans again and it makes his cock harder just hearing her moan.

Drake at the meantime has his pants already completely off and slowly jacking off while he observed Harry's cock go in and out of his wife's pussy. He could see her pussy juice glisten about Harry's shaft and could tell where it stopped because it couldn't go in any further. He could hear her soft and loud moans of pleasure and pain.

He couldn't believe his fantasy being fulfilled right in front of him. Seeing his beautiful petite wife's react to Harry's big cock was beyond what he expects. The sight of a big black man on top of a tiny beautiful white woman, his wife, was beyond words, it was awesome.

After a few moments Joan began to meet his thrust and her cunt begin to contract squeezing his cock and making it even tighter. She began to hold her breath and would release a long breath of relief and with out thought she said softly.

"I'm cumming, Ohh, I'm cumming."

Harry heard her and that all it takes and his rhythm becomes faster and the he felt her cum and her body jerked a few times. He couldn't hold it much longer than he wished and he shot his hot cum with one last thrust deep inside her cunt.

Joan felt his hot cum shot out of his cock. He shot so much that it filled her cunt and started to over flow and ooze out of her cunt between its shaft and pussy lips.

Harry released her legs and let it drop on the bed and he slumped on top of her. He could feel her breathing hard also. Then he slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy and then rolled off her. They both just lay there side by side catching their breath.

Drake saw Harry's cum flow out of his wife's cunt still opened wide and slowly contracting back to its normal size. Then he stood up and then went over to the bed and climbed on top of Joan and with his legs he spread her thighs open and inserted his hard cock into Joan's sperm filled pussy. He could still feel the warmth of Harry's cum and felt a little loose but he didn't mind and he began to fuck his wife. Then he felt Joan's legs wrapped about his waist and her arms about his neck.

Drake moved out of the way when he felt Drake came over and he went to the couch where Drake was seated before.

Joan wanted to please her husband, she locked her legs behind his waist and embraced her then she kissed him fully in the lips. After a few seconds she broke the kiss and then whispered to him.

"Make love to me."

Then Drake felt her pussy muscle contracting against his cock, squeezing it. Then he began to make love to her. Thrusting his cock all the way in and making grinding motion against her mound and he felt Joan meeting his thrust.

It didn't take long for Drake to release his load due to the fact that he's so aroused seeing his wife was being fucked by a black man and seeing a huge cock stretching his wife's cunt. Joan didn't stop thrusting up and she shot her cum right after she felt her husband's cum shot inside her. Then they kissed again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Drake, Joan and Harry went down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. They talked casually about the new positions both Harry and Drake will be taking and when Harry will be leaving soon. They then proceeded to the bar after dinner for a casual drink and sat in a corner booth where there are fewer people and little privacy. Joan sat at the middle with Drake on her left and Harry on her right. Their conversation casually went from small talks to sex.

"I imagine you had a good time Drake?" Harry asked.

Drake just smiled and looked at Joan.

Joan looked at Drake with a small smile and sipped her drink and excused her self to use the ladies room.

Joan was stunning and beautiful with her outfit and quite a few gentlemen turned heads as she passes by. Two of them actually fallowed her and waited for her to return.

She was startled when one of the men approached her quickly and asked her to dance. She was about to decline but the man just grabbed her hand and starts to pull her towards the dance floor and then found her self in the midst of few couples dancing.

She observed the man in front of her, dancing and with a great smile. He was maybe a little younger than her and very handsome she thought. She glanced over to where her husband and Harry and then saw Drake wave at her giving her a go ahead.

She had a few drinks and she felt having a good time, she haven't dance for a while but her aerobics class surely helped her to dance a few moves. After a few moments the music was replaced with a soft one and the man went closer to her and held her hands. She wasn't planning to slow dance with this man but she end up close to him that she felt his hard-on against her thigh and it's quite obvious to her that he meant to do it.


Drake and Harry mean while were just talking and having fun as well till their conversation went back to sex.

"I suppose it would be alright if I asked Joan back to the room?" Harry asked.

Drake just smiled and then said, "Well, we better do something or she might end up with someone else's bed." and pointed towards the dance floor.

Harry glance over to where Drake was pointing and saw Joan dancing in close quarters with this younger man and got a glimpse of his hand slid down her butt and saw her protesting and taking his hands off her butt but hey continued to dance. Then he saw another man approach, it looks like he wants to cut in.

Joan felt young again, knowing that men are still attracted to her but this is going way out of hand as another one wants to dance with her. She looked back to their table and saw Harry waving at her to come back.

She looked at the two and said, "Sorry boys, got to go they're calling me" and points her thumb.

The two men looked to where she was pointing and saw a big black man waving to her. They didn't say a word and just stepped out of the way to let her pass.

Joan faced the one she was dancing with and tapped her soft hand against its cheek and gave him a teasing and beautiful smile. "That was good, thanks."

The two men watched her as she walked towards the table where the black man was and just shook their head as they admire her behind and then walked off the dance floor.

Joan sat down and then had a sip of her drink and damped her forehead and neck with one of the napkins, "Its getting hot in here."

"Those two seems to agree" Harry teased and then laughed.

"Yeah, it's getting hot that Harry wants to take you up to the room." Drake said.

Harry glanced at Joan, "What do you say?"

Joan was just quiet for a moment and looked at Drake with a questioning look and she saw him nod back at her. Then she looked at Harry and said OK then looked back at Drake

"Are you going to join us?" she asked Drake.

"Maybe, but just go ahead honey." Drake answered.

"I'll bring her home if you don't show up, I'll take care of her." Harry finished.

Harry stood up and offered his hand to Joan. Joan reached for Harry's hand and she slid out of the booth. Harry then wrapped his arms around her shoulders and guided her off to the elevators with out looking back at Drake.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Harry opened the door to their room and Joan went in first and he closed the door behind him as soon as he got in after her.

Joan walked a few steps before she stopped and turned to face him and as she did he was almost right in front of him.

Harry then closed the gap between them and he put his hands on her shoulders and leaned down to her and started to kiss her neck then he whispered.

"Thank you for coming up."

Harry then swooped her of her feet and carried her to the bed and laid her down gently. Then he straightened up and started to take his clothes off. As soon as he drops his pants and took off his underwear his huge dark cock was pointing straight at Joan. He moved closer to her till his cock touched her lips.

Joan moved her head to a comfortable position and started to kiss his cock head and then she reached with her left hand for his cock. She then licked its purplish head and after a few seconds she wrapped her lovely lips about its head and started to suck it as best she could.

She felt his hand on her thighs and felt her skirt slid up her smooth skin. She then felt his fingers rub her mound through her panty. She stopped sucking him for a few seconds to let out a moan of satisfaction then proceeded to suck him again. Then Harry slid his hand inside her panty and caressed her cunt slit with his middle finger.

Harry could feel her wetness and he slowly inserted it inside her and probing her hot cunt and rub her g-spot. Then he felt her mouth let go of his cock again and heard her moan again, longer this time. When he felt her lips wrapped his cock head again he took his finger out off her and started to remove her panty with both his hands.

Joan moved her legs to assist him on taking off her panties and felt him moved back pulling his cock off her mouth. Then he moved to lay down facing up beside her his cock still about her head. She got the idea and she moved to position herself on top of him with his head between her knees.

Then she began to suck him off again with her lips wrapped tightly about his cock head since that's all she could take in her mouth comfortably. Then she felt his hands about her waist prodding her to lower her bottom down.

Harry then started to lick her slit with the tip of her tongue tasting her sweet cunt juices flowing out of her slit. He then licked her bud and sucked it at the same time he inserted his middle finger inside her and heard her moans again.

Joan moaned in pleasure when she felt her clit being sucked. She proceeded to suck him again after she caught her breath with her hand sliding up and down his shaft, trying her best to satisfy him.

Harry didn't stop licking and sucking her pussy and once in a while he'll spread her cunt lips and shove his tongue deep inside her and kept on doing this till he felt her bottom move and grind around his mouth.

Joan could feel her orgasm approaching fast and she stopped sucking his cock and let out an arousing moan. She started to breath deep and she rested her head on his thigh while her right hand still gripping his cock at the hilt.

Harry sensed that she's about to come and he inserted his middle finger inside her and rubbed her g-spot again as he concentrated on sucking her clit. It didn't last long when he felt her body arched and twist.

He finally heard her moan at the same time and felt her cum flow out of her pussy as her body jerked a few times. He didn't stop till she stopped moaning and her body went limp on top of him.

Joan was catching her breath and she felt him gently pushed her body off his. She slid down off him and she felt him move.

Harry moved to position him self on top of her and between her legs. He lifted her right leg while he guided his cock with his right hand rubbing its head on her soaked slit. He then pushed a little and his cock head started to spread her slit and enter her pussy. He pushed till he felt a little resistance and pulled out then in again. He did this for a few seconds while he pushed in a little further in each time.

Joan was still recovering from her orgasm when she let out a moan as she felt his cock started to enter her pussy. She felt her cunt stretching as his cock enters her deeper with each every thrust he made and he kept doing this slowly till she felt his cock hit her cervix.

Harry stopped thrusting in when he felt his cock won't go any further and at the same time he felt her hands against his chest. He then let go of her right leg and reached down to take off the rest of her dress exposing her lovely breast, nipples pointing up in invitation. He then leaned over to kiss her breast and caress it with his hands alternating between each breast.

Joan bit her lower lip, moving her head side to side and let out another arousing sigh and moan. He then felt his cock begin to slide slowly in and out of her cunt and then felt him move both her legs up, resting against his shoulders.

Harry fucked her lovely cunt with slow long strokes till she started to breathe heavy again and heard her soft voice.

"Faster, Oh, faster. Ahhhhhh"

Harry picked up his rhythm faster than before. It didn't take long when he felt her cunt tightened around his shaft and felt her cum shot against his cock. He continued to fuck her and didn't take long afterwards when he felt his orgasm approached.

Joan could feel him thrust faster now and heard him moan. Then with out any warning he quickly pulled out of her.

Harry pulled out his cock off her and moved to position himself on top of her chest. Then he guided his cock head on her mouth he put a little pressure against her lips and when she opened it, he shoved its head inside her mouth and started to jack off.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers