Innocence Lost Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

Joan opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his cock head. She tasted her own cunt juice and cum from his cock and before she knew it she felt his cum shot inside her mouth flooding it with hot sperm. She was forced to swallow it because it would drown or choke her if she didn't. Cum seeped and flow down the sides of her lips.

Harry continued to stroke his cock till he was satisfied before he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Drake watched his wife and Harry leave the lounge area and towards the elevator. He thought of going after them but he stayed and finished his drink. He stayed for a few minutes deciding what he would do. He ordered another drink, undecided what he would do. After a few drinks, he decided to go home instead.

He managed to get home with out any incident in spite of the few drinks. He got in the house and proceeded up the stairs. He was about to enter their bedroom when he noticed the bathroom door was slightly opened and lights where on.

He went over to turn off the light but when he got to the door he saw his daughter's reflection through the mirror completely naked. She just got out of the shower, he thought and she was drying up. He saw her lovely figure, her young firm breast and when she bent over saw her cunt from behind.

Tammy was drying up. She didn't bother to close the Bathroom door knowing that she's alone. Her parents are out to dinner and her brother on a date. She didn't notice her father watching her through the door.

Drake's cock began to throb to life and unconsciously started to unzip his pants and took his cock out. Then thought of his wife back in the hotel and imagining what they are doing at this moment. He started to stroke his cock and then closed his eyes.

Tammy was done and hung the towel on its rack. She didn't bother to wrap her body as she usually does since she thought she's still alone and her bedroom is just across the hallway.

As she faced the mirror, she almost screamed when she saw a reflection of someone by the door. She quickly turned around to face the door opening and recognized her father. She saw him standing by the door eyes closed and with his cock in his hand stroking it slowly. She instinctively took the towel and covered her body then she noticed that her father hasn't a clue that she already saw him.

She looked down at his cock observing it while he jacked off. She observed him for a few moments and she felt a tingle in her pussy. She dropped the towel and opened the door slowly and knelt in front of her father. Its cock just inches away from her face then she moved her head towards it and closed her lips around its cock head.

Drake was startled when he felt something engulfed his cock and when he looked down he saw his daughter kneeling in front of him and sucking his cock. He didn't believe what he was seeing at first and he just stared at his daughter and watching his cock go in and out of her lovely mouth. Then saw her hand moved to hold his shaft then he realized it was true.

"Tammy!"

Tammy just looked up with out taking her mouth off his cock and she just closed her eyes and continued to suck his cock.

Drake knew it was wrong but the thought of what's going on back in the hotel with his wife is wrong either. Then he felt the pleasure in his cock while she sucks it and his cock becomes harder than before.

Tammy felt his cock grew bigger and then felt him began to meet the forward motion of her head, fucking her mouth. She then felt his hand against the side and back of her head.

Drake now wants her, maybe the alcohol and the fact that his wife is getting fucked aroused him that he didn't thought of what's wrong. He leaned down and told her to get up.

Tammy took his cock out of her mouth but didn't let go of his cock with her right hand and stood up.

"You know this is not right?" Drake told his daughter.

"It will be our secret, daddy." Tammy said.

She then moved towards her bedroom his cock still at hand pulling him with her. When they got in the bedroom she let go of his cock and she lie down on her bed and spread her legs for him to gaze on her mound.

Drake stood there for a moment then took his pants completely off and moved towards her. He then knelt down beside the bed and started to caress her inner thighs with his hands and then working up to her delicate pussy mound. He heard her moan when he touched her cunt lips. He didn't waste any second and he moved his head between her legs kissing her smooth thighs towards her pussy.

Tammy breathes a deep one when she felt his tongue lick her pussy lips.

Drake continued to lick her cunt and suck her clit till her pussy juice began to flow and he could taste the sweetness of it just like her mother's. Then he started to kiss upwards to her stomach, navel till he reached her breast. He squeezed gently, fondling it and pinching its nipples.

He then started to kiss them and finally sucked its nipples. He heard her moan and felt her hand grab hold of his cock and slowly moving it up and down his shaft. Then felt her guide his cock till its head was touching her opening. Drake moved his bottom forward and his cock started to enter her wet cunt.

Tammy felt his cock enter her slowly parting her pussy lips. She let out a soft moan all the while his cock penetrates her pussy deeper and deeper. Then she felt his kiss on her neck.

Drake thrust his stiff cock slowly inch by inch inside his daughter's cunt and heard her moans. He then started to kiss her neck and caressing her breast, fondling it and gently pinching her nipples. When he got his cock all the way to the hilt, he left it there for a moment and continued to kiss her from the neck, cheeks and to her lips.

He then started a grinding motion with his hips causing his cock to go a little deeper and stirring her inner cunt. He then felt her move her legs resting her feet on the bed and raised her bottom to meet his grinding action.

Tammy let out a much audible moan feeling his cock twisting inside her wet cunt and she start a circling motion her self while she lift her bottom to match his action. Then she felt his cock started to pull out and then in again, in slow long thrust. After a few moments his rhythm started to go faster and she could feel her orgasm approaching its peek. Then she wrapped her legs about his waist and whispered.

"I'm cuming daddy, Ohhh, Ahhh, I'm cuming."

Drake heard her and he moved his cock in and out of her pussy faster and after a few moments he felt her cunt tightened and her body stiffened a bit. Then felt her arms embraced his body then heard her arousing moan. Then her body arched and her legs tightened against his hips.

He was so aroused that he was about to release his hot jism but he held it waiting for her to release her legs but wasn't releasing her legs and he can't hold on any longer and he shot his load inside her.

Tammy held her legs tight about his hips till she felt his hot cum fill her love hole and seeping out between her pussy lips and his shaft. She felt his body rest on top of hers and she released her legs then heard her father said.

"I'm sorry baby, I couldn't hold it much longer."

"It's alright daddy, I'm on the pill."

Drake raised his head and looked at his daughter, "You're that active?"

"Not really, but that's my business right?" and she smiled.

Drake doesn't know what to say that instant, instead he said, "You're right, this will be our secret right?"

"You don't have to remind me that." then she kissed him.

Drake pulled his semi-erect cock out of her cunt and said, "Its late baby, get some sleep OK?"

Drake slid out of bed and picked his pants on the way out and went to their bedroom and straight to bed half-naked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Harry fucked Joan one more time from behind, thrusting his huge black cock in and out of her aching cunt. Joan was kneeling on the couch her body resting on top of the backrest. Harry was standing behind her his hands supporting her waist.

Joan was tired and exhausted she couldn't move any longer. She just feels his cock in and out of her cunt, which she felt getting sore. Harry was taking too long to shoot his load this time and she already came a few minutes back. She just tolerated her exhaustion and hoping that Harry will be done soon.

Harry could tell Joan was getting tired, he was too but he just wants to release his load deep inside her one more time.

After a few moments Joan felt his thrust began to go faster and he was thrusting in much deeper and causing her pain. She let out a cry of pain with each trust.

Harry felt his orgasm approaching and he fucked her faster and faster. It didn't occur to him that he was hurting her, he was concentrating on getting his load off. Then a few more thrust and he shot his load.

Joan felt his hot cum fill her again and felt his hand release its hold on her waist and she slump down on top of the couch and by her side. Then felt him sat next to her. She was still catching her breath from the pain she felt.

"I need to get home now, please." Joan told Harry.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you I didn't mean to." He told her.

"Just take me home." She insisted and stood up and headed for the bathroom and took her clothes on the way.

A few minutes later she came out all dressed up again and she saw that Harry was too. She didn't say a thing and headed for the door and Harry followed. No one said a thing till they reached the car and they're on their way and Harry broke the silence.

"You OK?"

"Yeah, just a little sore that's all."

"I'm sorry about that. I'm just really obsessed with you I guess."

"I guess that should be a compliment?"

"You could take it as you want it."

Then they're quiet for a moment again till Harry asked, "Would you mind if I see you again?"

Joan didn't reply right away then, "I was hoping that this will be the last time but as long as my husband doesn't mind I guess."

"You still don't like being with me?"

"I still have to get used to this and I hope you won't do what you did again. It really hurts you know."

"Sorry."

Then a few moments later he pulled in her driveway. She didn't wait for him to get off and open the door for her. As soon as the car stopped she got out and went straight for their front door. Got in and went straight to their bedroom.

Harry waited for her to get in the house before he drove off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The rest of the week went by like nothing odd happened. Drake and Joan didn't talk about the night with Harry and they made love each night like they never did before. Harry didn't talked about it with Drake either, they just continued the training that they were doing all along.

Drake and Tammy were just like father and daughter but just a little closer than usual. Josh was busy in preparing for graduation and the prom with his girlfriend. Till Friday afternoon.

Tammy managed to get home early that day from school and Joan picked her up. Her mom just dropped her off before she went to get some errands done.

Harry was aching to see Joan again and decided to drop by to see her.

Tammy answered the door when Harry rang the doorbell, "Yes, may I help you?"

Harry was amazed with the resemblance of this young lady with Joan, "Hi, name's Harry. Your father's taking my position at work."

"Oh, yeah, I remember. Nice to meet you, I'm Tammy." She offered her hand and invited him in after they shook hands.

Harry went in and turned to face Tammy after she closed the door.

"I just came by to see your mom."

"She's not here at the moment and dad's not here either."

"Will she be back soon?"

"I'm not sure, can I offer you some drink or anything?"

Tammy walked passed him and went towards the living room and signaled him to follow.

Harry observed her from behind. She was wearing a tight short and a T-shirt and he couldn't help to notice her smooth shapely legs and her nipples through her shirt, she wasn't wearing any bra. Then he followed suit after her.

"Nothing, thank you." he told her.

Tammy then stopped before she got to the kitchen and turned to face him and offered a seat in the living room.

"I'm not sure when mom will be back, do you want to wait?"

"Maybe I could wait for a few minutes, if you don't mind?"

"Nah, not at all."

Harry sat on the couch, "So how old are you?" he asked and smiled.

"I just had my 18th birthday a few months back." She answered.

"I got a son just your age." he said while he nods.

Tammy really wasn't interested in talking but she got no choice, she just can't leave him and wait.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to drink?" She offered again.

Harry saw her uneasiness and decided to leave although he wanted to talk to her some more. "No thanks, I got to get going. Maybe I'll drop by again some time."

"I'll let mom know that you dropped by."

"No, its OK you don't have to it's just a social visit before I leave."

"You're leaving?" She started for the front door to show him out.

"I still got a couple week before I leave permanently." He stood up and followed her admiring her behind.

"Well, maybe we'll meet again. Nice meeting you." She opened the door and smiled at him.

"Thank you and nice meeting you too, you sure look like your mother." He told her before he heads out to his car.

Tammy waved good bye when he pulled out off the driveway. Then she closed the door and went to her bedroom. All the while thinking about the black man named Harry and she thought he looked familiar. Now that she remembered back then when she and her brother saw a black man pulled out of their driveway one day and in fact its the same color of car she remembered but not sure of the make.


Harry went back to the office and saw Drake sitting behind the desk and piles of paper in front of him.

"Being busy buddy?" he teased Drake.

"Just looking through the reports, that's all."

"I hope you didn't mind that I dropped by your place to see Joan?"

Drake was surprised with his question. "Harry, I know what we did but you can't just go to my house and fuck my wife." He answered with a bit anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry Drake, that wasn't my intention and she's not home anyway."

"Still, I'd appreciate it if you asked me first."

"Sorry man. I thought I just want to apologize for that night."

"What for?"

"She didn't tell you?"

"We never talked about it till today."

"Well, I think. No. I know I hurt her when I fucked her the last time."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, I was concentrating on getting it off and I was so aroused that I pushed in too far for her."

Drake followed what he was talking about and he got turned-on just giving the thought of it. He didn't say a thing for a moment. "She didn't mention a thing to me."

"Since we're in the subject, how are things going between you two?" Harry asked.

"Much better I admit."

"See, do you mind doing it again?"

"I don't know Harry, maybe?"

"I met your daughter Tammy?"

"Yeah?"

"She's gorgeous just like her mother."

"Harry, I don't like where you're going with this."

"I'm just saying you have a beautiful daughter, that's all. I just thought of my boy same age as her, maybe she would want to meet him, I know he would."

"Yeah, I'm sure he would." Drake answered sarcastically.

Harry just smiled then offered a hand with the pile of reports in front of Drake.


Drake and Joan was in their room that night after dinner and ready for bed and Drake asked Joan about the night with Harry.

"Honey, did it hurt you that night with Harry?"

"Why do you ask now?"

"Just curious, because you know. He's huge. I thought you won't be able to take it at first."

"Well, it did a little the first time but it eased up after a while, it's just getting used to it."

"Did it ever hurt after that? What did he do to you?"

Joan noticed that Drake's interested on what went on that night with Harry. She started to tell the detail what went on and how they did it. She told him about the last fuck Harry did and he pushed in much further than she could handle and described the pain she felt.

All the while she was giving him the detail she noticed his cock started to harden. Then she reached over and held his cock and stroked it gently while she continued to tell him the detail.

"If ever he just showed up and wanted to fuck you and I'm not around, will you let him?" Drake asked while he let Joan caress and fondle his cock.

"Not with out your permission."

"Really, you'll call me if he did ask me?"

"I wouldn't fuck any one with out you knowing if I could help it."

Then with out another word he moved to kiss her on the lips and not sooner they were making passionate love with each other and fell asleep afterwards.

It was almost midnight when Drake woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. He slipped out of bed making sure that he doesn't wake Joan. He then went down stairs for something to drink.

He thought of the past few nights, Harry's huge cock penetrating his lovely wife's cunt, "What a sight!" Then Tammy, "Wow", he felt his cock again buried deep inside her tight young cunt.

He was reminiscing again the night he fucked his daughter. Then his lust for her came in a sudden urge when he remembered Harry talking about Tammy.

He imagined seeing his daughter now being fucked by a black man. Then he felt his cock stiffened protruding against his shorts. Then he started to plan something for tomorrow.

After a moment he went up stairs and peeked inside Tammy's bedroom and he saw her lovely face asleep though the room was only illuminated by a night-light. Then closed the door and went to their bedroom and went back to sleep.

Come morning, Joan already prepared breakfast for her family by the time Drake got down then Tammy after a few minutes. Drake was already started eating when Tammy sat down across him then Joan between them. They let Josh sleep since its Saturday.

"Tammy, you got any plans today?" Drake asked.

"None in particular?" she answered.

"How about we go out and do something, just you and me?" Then he looked at Joan.

"Is that alright hon?" he asked Joan.

Joan turned to Tammy, "Yeah, that would be great!" then leaned over to Tammy and whispered to her, "And maybe you could have your father buy you a dress for the prom that you kept asking for" then giggled.

"OK, OK what's funny?" Drake interjected.

"Sure dad, I'll go with yah." Tammy said.

"Great, we'll leave as soon as you're finished."


Drake and Tammy left after they helped Joan cleaned up the dishes. Drake just drove to no particular place, he just drove. Then Tammy asked.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know yet."

"Oh swell dad, we just can't drive around."

"To tell you the truth hon, I thought of you last night and I wonder if we could have a private time and talk."

Tammy looked at her father and smirked at him, she knew what he meant, "Sure dad, what ever you want."

Then Drake exited the freeway and soon they're in a motel parking lot. Drake got out and got them a room. Then a few moments later they're both inside the room.

Tammy sat at the bed while Drake locked the door and heard her.

"So what you want to talk about, dad?"

Drake sat at one of the armchair and looked at Tammy laying in bed her arms spread about the bed.

"How about telling me about your experience?"

"Sex?" she asked.

"When you lost it and to whom."

Tammy sat up, "Tell you everything but no names."

"How many guy's"

"Including you? Three."

"Not a lot?"

"Come on dad, I just don't spread my legs to everyone!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant it that way."

"I know. I really don't want to talk about it anymore. Can I do something else?" she asked.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers