Innocence Lost Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Drake didn't answer right away, "I really didn't see you well last time. Will you strip for me?"

Tammy smiled then stood up, then started to unbutton her blouse slowly while she sways her body and hips to the music in her mind. She didn't take it off yet then she started to unbutton her pants and slowly slid it down her lovely legs. Then she spread her blouse open exposing her body and slowly took it off.

She reached behind her and unhooked her bra from the back then she slowly let its shoulder straps slid off her shoulders one at a time then she slowly uncovered her breast till her erect pink nipples showed and finally dropped it. She then cupped and held her breast up from the bottom and clasping its entirety ending with her fingertips squeezing and pinching her nipples.

She turned around and slowly slid her panty down leaving her legs straight exposing her cunt from behind. She then stood straight and turned to face him and she slid her palms from her stomach down her mound then squeezed the flesh about her mound with her two hands. Then she moved closer to him with in arms reach with her legs spread apart.

Drake observed his daughter's perfect body from her breast to her mound and shapely legs. Then he reached over between her legs and touched and rubbed her pussy lips gently, feeling it against his fingertip then he felt her pussy juice flow down his finger.

He then recovered it and licked his finger tasting her sweet juice. Then he returned his finger back between her legs and started to play with her cunt lips, rubbing it gently then to her clit then after a while he slowly inserted his middle finger inside her. He heard her moan and she started to wobble but she stood there still.

Tammy felt his finger slid inside her wet cunt and let out an arousing moan. She felt her knees weaken a bit but she fought it and stood there and let his finger fuck her. She then cupped her breast again and pinched her nipples then she started to move her bottom against his finger. Then she let out a sigh and moans and she felt his finger slid out.

Drake stood up from the seat and he showed her his middle finger soaked with her own cunt juices then had her suck it clean.

Tammy tasted her own cunt juice and she thought it has sweetness to it. Then he had her sit now. Then she saw her father standing in front of her and he took his pants and briefs off exposing his stiff erect cock.

Drake now moved closer to her and his cock pointing at her. Then she holds his cock by its hilt and then started to lick and suck his cock head. Then she started to move her head back and forth sliding his cock in and out of her mouth with her lips tightly closed against its shaft. And he felt his cock harden even more. Then he started to move his waist in rhythm of her bobbing head while he looked down on her seeing his cock in and out of her luscious lips.

Drake felt his orgasm approaching so he pulled his cock out of her mouth he doesn't want to cum yet. Then he prods her to lean back against the backrest and then he took both her legs wide apart and had each leg rest on top of each armrest by the back of her knees exposing her pussy wide open.

Tammy saw him kneel down in front of her and then felt his finger probing her cunt again then finding her g-spot. She let out a moan, "Ahhhhh, Ahhhhh, Mmmm, Ahhhh." She tilted her head back and then felt his tongue licks her clit then sucked it. She couldn't stand it and let out a much audible moan of pleasure.

Drake heard her moans and he continued to lick her clit faster and suck it while he rubbed her g-spot gently. He felt her bottom started to move about the seat cushion and noticed her holding her breath once in a while. Then her moan becomes regular and he felt her legs started to move and close in against his head but he pushed one leg back with his other hand.

She was approaching her climax and her legs reacted to close but when she felt his hand against her right thigh she opened her legs again and she let out another much louder cry, "Ahhhh,Unnng, I'm cuming, Ohhh, my god, Ahhhhh"

Drake felt her cunt contract and her body arched then she sot her cum. He didn't stop sucking her clit till her bottom dropped down back to the seat cushion and her body stopped to jerk.

He then stopped and stood up and slowly inserted his stiff cock inside her wet cunt then pulled it out. He saw his cock glistening with her cum and cunt juice. He then stood up and pulled her arm gently toward him prodding her to sit up.

Tammy was still catching her breath when she felt him gently tug her arm forward causing her leg to slide off the armrest and for her to sit up right. When she opened her eyes she saw his cock right in front of her glistening with cum and cunt juices.

She looked up at him and saw him nod at her. She then started to lick his cock and sucked it tasted the saltiness of his pre cum and the sweetness of her own cum and pussy juices.

Drake had her suck him off a little more and then he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He then told her to kneel on top of the seat and to lean forward and support her upper body on top of the backrest. Then he inserted his cock inside her cunt from behind.

He slid his cock in and out of her wet cunt while he held her by the waist. When he's approaching orgasm he pulled out of her cunt. Then he assisted her off the seat and told her to lie down on the bed. Then he positioned himself on top of her and between her legs.

Tammy got hold of his cock and guided it to her cunt opening and then felt it slide back in, all the way to the hilt and she let out another moan.

Drake made a circling motion grinding his cock in her cunt then he started to fuck her slowly at first. He started to kiss her breast and sucking it while he slid his cock in and out of her pussy.

He then felt her cunt tighten against his shaft and heard her moans again. He moved his cock a bit faster now then after a few seconds he felt her body stiffened and jerked. He couldn't hold it much longer and with one lust thrust he shot his hot cum deep inside her.

Tammy felt his hot sperm shot inside her filling her squirt after squirt. He released so much that it started to flow out of her cunt. She then felt him rest his body on top of her. He didn't move till she felt his cock started to soften in side her cunt. After a few minutes he rolled off her and lay beside her.

After a few minutes, Tammy slid off the bed and went in the bathroom to freshen up. Drake then started to get thirsty and tried to open some closet doors looking for a fridge that the room might have.

Instead he saw some XXX sex videos. He scanned from the selection and one box caught his attention, "Interracial: Blacks on Blondes and more" He took it and looked over the front and back cover. All he said was, "Perfect!"

He then inserted the video in the player and just then Tammy got out of the bathroom.

"What you doing?" Tammy asked.

"Nothing, just checking what's on TV."

Drake then went back on the bed still naked and signaled for Tammy beside him. Tammy then took the towel off and climbed in bed and lay beside him. Then he reached over and started to fondle her breast and nipple then asked her.

"Have you thought of making it out with a black guy?"

"No, I haven't."

"You're not curious or interested at all?"

"Not at all, should I?"

"No, but I thought its just a turn on for me."

"Why is that?"

Now his hand was rubbing her inner thigh, "Just imagine. Dark skin against white and their huge."

"What's huge?"

"You don't have any clue what I'm talking about aren't you?" Drake asked.

Tammy just shook her head.

"Will you be interested to watch one?"

"You meant a movie right?"

"Found one, and ready to roll."

"Sure."

Drake moved to a sitting position his back against the headboard the told her to sit in front of him between his legs.

Tammy did so and she sat with her back against his chest, she could feel his cock against her lower back.


Drake then reached for the control and turned on the TV and started the VCR and pressed the play button.

Tammy watched in intent. The screen went in fast forward through the intro and to the beginning. She saw a young petite white pretty woman enter a room followed by a black guy. The woman sat on the couch and the guy beside her and the guy started to fondle her breast through her shirt.

Tammy watched till she saw her took out his cock from his pants and she saw its long and big. Then the woman started to suck it.

Drake meantime while he watched, he also was caressing Tammy. Fondling her breast, pinching her nipples, her thighs, his hands were all over her body. The movie went on till the guy started to insert his huge cock inside this tiny woman's cunt.

Tammy saw the intense look in the woman's face while this black cock force its way inside her. The movie went on and for several minutes and she being aroused on what she was watching.

She then felt his hands about her waist prodding for to move up and she lifted her bottom up enough for him to slide his legs in between her legs now. Then he pulled a little towards him. She felt his cock by her cunt opening and she reached down and steadied his cock while she lowered her body.

Drake supported her body assisting her while she lowered her cunt to his cock. It didn't take long and his cock was buried deep inside her cunt. Then she started to move her bottom against his cock, rocking back and forth.

Tammy watched the screen while she rode his cock. Then she started to move up and down making his cock slide in and out of her cunt while he fondles her breast from behind squeezing and pinching her nipples.

Drake watched the screen as well and he let his daughter do her thing, bouncing up and down his cock slow at first. Then after a few minutes her rhythm starts to pick up and heard her started to breath deep.

Tammy started to feel her orgasm approaching and she leaned forward and supported her upper body with her arms resting on top of his thighs. Then she started to move her butt faster making his cock slide in and out of her cunt.

Drake supported her waist while she moves against his cock observing his slick cock in and out of her young cunt. Then he saw her head tilt back and felt her cunt tighten, squeezing his cock.

Tammy shot her cum and let out a deep moan and she collapsed back against Drake. Then she felt his hands between her legs caressing her inner thighs and then felt a finger on her clit gently rubbing it while his cock still inside her.

Drake gently slid Tammy off him when she caught up with her breath and moved between her legs. He spread her legs apart and guided his cock into her wet cunt. When he got his cock halfway in he lifted both her legs and shoved his cock all the way in.

He heard her moan and he started to push in and out of her cunt. After a few minutes he let go of her legs and he closed in his body with hers. He started to grind his groin making his cock go in deeper and he started to fuck her faster and faster till he couldn't hold his load much longer. With one pull and last shove he released his cum deep inside her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Drake and Tammy got back home and she showed her mom the dress they bought for the prom. Tammy invited her mom up her room to try the dress for her mom.

Tammy tried on the dress while Joan was sitting on the bed. Joan could see her daughter's excitement and observed her while she put on the dress.

"That looks lovely on you." Joan told her.

"I love it too."

"Did your father gave you a hard time with this dress?"

"Sure did, but he gave up." and she giggled.

"I'm glad to see that you're ready for the prom."

Tammy smiled and went in front of the mirror to check her dress and she turned her body every side checking every angle. Then she started to undress and she asked Joan.

"Where's Josh?"

"He got a date with Sheryl".

Tammy put away her dress and then turned to face her mom.

"Mom, someone dropped by a few days back and was looking for you, Harry's his name?"

Joan was a little surprised, "What did he want?"

"He just wants to talk to you."

"He's your father's boss."

"Yeah he told me."

Tammy reminded her mom about the black man she and Josh saw that day when she was in the guestroom almost naked. Joan was quiet for a moment then Tammy asked.

"Did you have an affair?"

Joan was quiet and don't know what to say then heard Tammy spoke again.

"Josh and I believed that you did because he found a bottle in the guestroom."

Joan remembered and she started to explain to her daughter what and why she had an affair, about their father loosing his job and everything.

Tammy listened and she understands and Joan was surprised with her next question.

"Is it true they're big?" Tammy asked.

"Tammy!"

"Come on mom, we shared a lot of secrets already and I just want a casual conversation with my mom." She teased.

"Casual? We could talk a lot of things and you want to talk about this?"

Tammy playfully jumped and sat beside her mom almost knocking her off the bed and she locked arms with her and rested her head on her shoulder.

"Come on mom, I'm just curious."

"About what?"

"I heard they're big that's all, is it?"

Joan gave up and she rested her head against her daughter's, "He sure is." she whispered.

"And?"

"What?"

"Come on mom, tell me how it is?"

Joan told her that it hurt at first till you get used to it.

"Do you love it?"

Joan told her that she had pleasure but it will never replace it when you're doing it with someone you dearly love no matter what its size is.

Tammy asked, "You think I could handle it?"

Joan stood up and faced her. "Now young lady you listen carefully this conversation is over and I don't want to hear anything about this again." And she left the room.

Tammy slump down on her bed and thinking of what she watched that morning and imagining how it would be like to have a black cock.



Tammy's class schedule was getting shorter and shorter, it's almost end of the school year. Her friend Jill hasn't come back or heard from her from her supposedly vacation and she have a feeling that she won't be back for the end of the school year.

At least she finally got with Jay and she asked him if he could be her date for the Junior/Senior prom night. To say the least he was more than happy to take her. She got home just before 1:00 in the afternoon and her mom wasn't home. She was relaxing watching TV when the phone rang and she answered.

"Hello?" with her sweet voice.

"Hi is your mother home?" the voice on the other line asked.

"May I know whose calling?"

"This is Harry. Is this Tammy?" He asked.

"Oh Hi! She's not home at the moment, can I help you?" She asked sweetly.

"I just thought I could drop by since I'm in the neighborhood and maybe talk to her since I missed her last time."

"You may stop over and wait for her if you want, she'll be home soon?" she lied.

"Nah, I don't want to bother you, I just want to talk to her before I leave town and turnover the office to your father."

"Leaving soon?"

"Maybe another week or two."

"Oh." a pause and she continued, "As I said, mom will be home soon. I don't mind if you want to drop by." She said flirting a little.

"Are you sure it will be OK?"

"Yup, I'm sure."

"Since you insist, be there in a few minutes."



Tammy ran up to her bedroom as soon as she hung up and changed clothes. She changed to a mini skirt and a blouse and didn't bother to wear her bra this time. She fixed her hair a little. She's hoping that Harry will respond to her flirtation she's about to perform. This will be a chance for her to fulfill her curiosity. She then heard the doorbell.

She ran down and opened the door and saw Harry.

"Hi Tammy, are you sure it's OK?"

"You're here already" she flirted, "Come on in."

Harry went in and waited for Tammy to close to door and when she went pass him he followed suit. He couldn't help to notice her stunning outfit, a white blouse tight against her skin and a mini skirt complementing her shapely white legs.

Tammy stopped by the couch and offered him to seat. When he sat down she offered him for some refreshments.

"Want anything to drink, soda, juice or maybe a beer?" She tried to be as casual as she can and hide her nervousness and excitement.

"I'm fine, thanks."

Tammy turned and said, "I'll be right back, I'll just get something."

She went towards the kitchen and after a few steps she bent down and pretended to pick up something on the floor.

Harry didn't miss her act and saw her firm bottom covered with white panties. Then she straightened up and continued towards the kitchen with out looking back.

Tammy came back with a serving tray. She had a bottle of water and a couple of soda and a bowl of assorted peanuts. She set it down on the coffee table and she sat on the chair just in front of Harry.

"I got us something to munch on while we wait for mom, I'm kinda hungry." She smiled.

He still noticed her wonderfully shaped legs when she sat down. Then Tammy started a casual conversation, asking questions and once in a while will reach over for a peanut exposing a portion of her breast to Harry. He also noticed her nipples hard against her blouse. After a few minutes of talking and laughing around he could feel her flirtation, the way she asked and converse with him so he tried to flirt back, testing her.

"You sure look lovely. Bet your boyfriend can't get his eyes off you?"

"Nah, I don't have a boyfriend."

"No! Wow, being picky?"

"Not really, most of the boys at school are a jerk that's all." she smiled back.

"So what kind of boys you usually go for?"

Tammy leaned back, resting her back against the backrest and causing her skirt to slid up a little more exposing more of her thighs and he noticed this.

"Well, I really haven't thought of it."

Harry saw the opening, "How about someone black?"

Tammy thought the same, "I'm not sure, I heard you guys have big thing."

Harry laughed and smiled, "What thing?"

Tammy turned red and she felt embarrassed though she got a feeling she'll get what she was planning for.

"Is it true that black persons have big, Uhhh...."

Then Harry finished, "DICKS?"

Tammy played innocent, "I just heard that's all."

"I can't speak for all of us but for the most I believe it is." He said looking straight at her.

She was looking at him too observing him then she smiled, "Do you?" She asked.

He smiled back, "I don't want to brag but yes." He tried to be as casual as he can.

Tammy leaned forward and asked him jokingly, "Can I see it?"

Harry was excited but he wants to play it cool, "Girl, you trying to get me in trouble?"

"Oh no! I just thought I could verify it?" she flirted.

"You're not kidding are you? He asked.

Tammy just made a smirking look on her face then smiled.

Harry was trying to figure her out but he didn't bother to. He couldn't pass this opportunity to fuck such a young and beautiful woman especially resembling her mother whom he has obsession on.

Harry made eye to eye contact with Tammy and then stood up and started to unbuckle and when he was halfway unzipping his pants, he stopped and asked.

"Are you sure about this?"

Tammy nodded her answer.

Harry continued to unzip his pants and dropped his pants and slid down his briefs. He stood there in front of Tammy with his cock hanging semi-erect between his legs.

"Whoa!" That's all Tammy could say.

Harry sat back on the couch with out taking his eyes off her, observing her reaction.

Tammy kept her eyes on his cock. Dark, huge and long and its not completely hard yet. Then she saw his cock jerked up lifting a little off his thigh. She was getting excited and scared as well. She never thought that it would be that big. Then she heard him said.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers