Innocence Lost Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

"So what do you think?"

"Ah, you sure are what you said." She replied.

"You want to touch it?" Then he stood up and approached her.

Harry was standing in front of Tammy and she looked up to him and then down to his huge cock. She saw his cock getting harder right in front of her, growing and pointing right at her. Then he held his cock with his right hand and gently stroked it and said.

"You had me go this far and I hope this is what you have in mind?"

Tammy was hesitant at first and she slowly lifted her right hand and reach for his now stiff cock. She held his cock by its head and tried to stroke it and she couldn't get her fingers completely around its girth.

Harry watched her stroke his cock for a few seconds and he couldn't wait to see her naked and he lost it. He bent down and grabbed the front of her blouse and pulled popping off the buttons and exposing her hard firm breast.

Tammy was a little shocked when he tore off the buttons from her blouse but she didn't let go of his cock. Then she felt his hands fondling and gently squeezing her breast. She closed her eyes and inhaled a deep breath. Then she felt him move and his cock slipped off her hand. When she opened her eyes he saw him kneel down and moved between her legs.

Harry reached over and lifted her skirt and held the garter of her panties and he slid it down her thighs and off her feet wearing a pair of snickers.

Tammy was a little scared because this was going a little fast for her and she couldn't decide if she wants to go through with this. Then suddenly she felt his hand push her left thigh outward spreading her legs apart.

Harry started to kiss her inner thighs all over and he reach up and cupped her small breast and fondles it gently. Then he lifted his head and his hands started to trace down towards her mound.

Tammy felt his fingers tracing the surrounding of her mound and then at her pussy lips. She felt his finger gently slid up and down the slit of her tight pussy. She slumped back against the backrest of the seat and closed her eyes.

Harry traced his middle finger up and down her wet slit and he saw a trickle of her pussy juice flow down to her butt cheek. He was marveling the smooth young beautiful cunt and his cock stiffened more. He then looked at her face and then he slowly inserted his finger inside her cunt.

Tammy bit her lower lip when she felt his finger slid inside her and when he got it all the way in and started to probe her inner cunt she opened her mouth and arched her back and let out a soft moan.

Harry was totally aroused seeing her beautiful young face let out a soft moan. He then looked at her mound and he started to move his finger in and out of her tight cunt. Then he leaned over and started to kiss her breast and alternately sucked her nipples.

Tammy let out a much louder moan when she felt his lips sucked her sensitive and already hard pink nipples.

Harry continued to finger fuck her wet cunt and he started to kiss her down towards he mound. When his lips was about on her clit he stopped moving his finger and he kissed it then started licking it with the tip of his tongue. Tammy's bottom instantly lifted off the seat for a moment and let out an arousing moan.

Tammy's heart was now beating fast, and she started to get excited and yet afraid at the same time. Then she felt his lips enclosed about her clit and she heard the slurping sound it made when he sucked it. Her body twisted and her chest rose up and let out another moans, longer this time.

Harry then started finger fucking her again while he suck her clit. He felt her right leg move up and outward opening her legs wider. Then he moved the hand with its finger inside her cunt palms up and started to rub the upper inner side of her cunt and he found her g-spot.

Tammy couldn't take the arousing abuse her pussy was subjected too and her orgasm was approaching fast.

Harry noticed the tense in her body and the tightening of her cunt. He took out his finger and replaced it with his tongue and tasting the sweetness of her pussy. He licked and sucked her cunt and clit till her body arched and twist. He stuck his tongue deep inside her and he felt her cum shot against his tongue.

Tammy held her breath while she released her orgasm and let out an arousing moan of pleasure. Then her body slumped back down on its seat and she was breathing fast and hard. She then felt his kiss go up towards her breast and sucked her nipple. She opened her eyes and she saw him standing with his hand slowly stroking his stiff huge cock and saw him smiled down at her.

"Your turn." All he said.

Tammy straightened up slowly and stared at its huge dark cock closing in on her till its head was pressing against her lips.

She closed her eyes again and started to part her closed lips to accept his cock. She could only get its head inside her mouth.

Harry didn't waste time and he tried to slide his cock inside her mouth. With his other hand he grabbed the back of her head and he thrust his cock forward. He held her head from going back forcing his cock enter her mouth. But its too big for her he saw so he just fucked her mouth slowly with only its head going in and out.

Tammy had a hard time taking his cock in her mouth because of it girth. She wanted to protest but she held it back and tried to accept what she asked for she thought.

Harry let go of her head and pulled his cock out of her then she gently pulled her off the seat and guided her towards the carpeted area of the living room and had her lay down. He grabbed a few couch pillows to support her head.

He then knelt between her legs and moved closer to her and completely took off her skirt and blouse. He sat about his heels and he had her legs rest on top of his thighs and about his waist. He placed his cock against her stomach with his balls against her pussy.

Tammy felt its length against her stomach and she could see in her mind what she's up to and she lifted her head to take a look at it. She gasped at what she saw, its huge dark cock resting and in contrast with her white skin. She then lowered her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes.

Harry took hold of his cock and guided its head towards her slit. He rubbed its head up and down her opening till its head were soaked with her juices. He slowly pushes forward and his cock started to part her cunt lips. He had to push a little harder to get his cock enter her tight pussy. He saw her mouth opened a bit and opened her eyes looking at him. He proceeded to push in his cock inch by inch.

Tammy could feel her cunt stretch wide open to accommodate his huge cock and she felt a little pain building up. Then she felt her cunt stretch to the fullest and felt his cock forcing its way in till she felt a sharp pain.

Harry heard her cry in pain for a second when he forced his cock in her ripping her cunt opening it wider. He stopped a moment to have her rest a bit then he started to pull out a few inches and then in again. All the while she let out a moan of pain. After a few thrust she started to loosen up, getting used to his huge cock and her breathing back to normal.

Tammy felt her cunt loosens up getting used to it and after a while the pain she felt was replaced with pleasure and her cunt becomes wetter and wetter. Then she felt him move.

Harry repositioned himself on top of her in a missionary position and started to fuck her wet cunt gently and slowly. Then after a while he could hear her moans of pleasure.

Tammy could feel his cock fill her tight cunt and she could feel her orgasm approaching and she closed her eyes and started to meet his thrust.

Harry could sense she's about to come and he started to pick up his rhythm and then lowered his head towards her chest and started to suck her erect nipples and her chest rose up to meet his mouth. Then just a few thrusts and her body begun to jerk and he felt her cum. He was approaching his orgasm as well.

"I'm cumming." he whispered to her.

"You could cum inside me if you want." She replied back.

With that said Harry released his load of sperm deep inside her filling her tight cunt. Tammy could feel his hot cum fill her pussy.

Harry moaned while he squirt his load inside her and after a few moment he pulled out his cock and observed her cunt opening swell down to its normal size and his cum began to ooze out of her cunt.


Harry helped her up off the carpet floor and smiled at her.

"So how's that?"

"Wow." she said after a deep breath.

Tammy began to collect her clothes off the floor then she heard him say.

"You're really something."

"You think so?" she asked.

"Absolutely, if I got the choice I'll fuck you one more time but I got to go."

Tammy looked at him and smiled, "We could do it again sometime." She said teasingly.

"I love to but, I just got little time and I got to leave and assume my new position, remember?"

"Too bad." All she said and smiled.

Harry looked at her and said, "Gosh, I sure want to fuck you again."

Tammy didn't say a thing.

Then Harry said, "You think you could get away for a few hours?"

Tammy just smiled back and winked at him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
NOTE: This will be the last Chapter of Innocence Lost but the stories will continue under different tittles and categories (let me know what you think of this idea).

I want to thank you for all the feedbacks, especially the ones who like the story and to those who gave pointers.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers