Innocence Lost Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The homosexuality was tested with everyone on stage at the same time, and the interviewers went around examining the candidates - sometimes quite close up. The director took particular interest in Mouse and her partner, and traced the girl's finger to the entrance of Mouse's anus with a certain amount of satisfaction. The last exercise, the group sex, merely amalgamated all the separate homosexual couplings into one large mass of writhing, mostly white, flesh. In this exercise, Mouse was most disappointed to lose her partner, who was soon to be seen with two men fucking her in the mouth and in the cunt. This exercise went on for more than an hour - and involved Mouse in sex of many different kinds with people who in most cases she'd only ever be able to recognise again from their genitals.

"And you got the job!" summarised Innocence, after Mouse had given her own account of the audition.

"I got the job!" confirmed Mouse proudly "And I'm off abroad as Anne of Anne of Green Gables in about eight days."

"Congratulations!" said Innocence, easing Mouse out of her jacket and showering her face with kisses. Here at last was something Null could understand after sitting back staring blankly at Mouse as she gave an account of her auditions. She pulled herself forward and put her arms around Mouse's naked body applying her lips to the smudged lipstick on Mouse's nipples. Mouse didn't resist at all, and with a whoop of joy Null gave herself in total abandon to the following proceedings. She'd not understood what Mouse had been saying, but from the taste and smell of drying, caked-on semen around Mouse's cunt she had a fairly good idea of what Mouse had been doing. And she couldn't have approved more unreservedly.

To Be Continued...

12