Innocence Lost Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Indeed," agreed Morning standing up beside Innocence. "It is her right to do so." She then pulled down her knickers - keeping her bikini top on - and revealing her shaven pubis which she stroked with her fingers. She then took Innocence's hand and pulled it up to her cunt and gently stroked it against her. Then with the same professionalism that marked the rest of her interview, she pulled Innocence up to her feet and initiated the sex part of the interview.

As the cameras and sound operator crowded around the two of them, Eve put her arms around her mother and watched with fascination as Morning and Innocence made love. She watched as Morning took Innocence's penis into her mouth, commenting all the while for the benefit of the cameras, the exact feel of it, the warmth of it, how it throbbed and later the taste of it. Eve enjoyed it as Morning allowed Innocence's penis enter her shaven cunt and continued a monologue to the camera interspersed with cries of apparent ecstasy. She let her fingers stray into the recesses and folds of her cunt, as Morning - still addressing the camera - tied a dildo around her waist and then proceeded to fuck Innocence up her arse. Eve felt privileged to see such professional lovemaking, and she hoped that her part in the interview would make the positive impression she'd intended.

She glanced over to Noon, who was running about, giving instructions to camera operators on the basis of the pictures she could see on the monitors. Noon caught sight of Eve huddled around her mother, masturbating furiously, and smiled amiably. She slipped away from the huddle of cameras and strolled over to Eve and Dawn.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like a more active rĂ´le in the interview?" She asked sympathetically.

Eve shook her head adamantly. "I don't want to be fucked by Innocence, if that's what you mean?"

Noon blushed slightly. "Well, even so, could I still have the pleasure of inviting you to my home for a meal. To thank you for the help you've provided for the interview?"

Eve nodded. "Yes, I'd enjoy that."

Noon smiled with satisfaction. "I'd enjoy that too!" She bent over and kissed Eve fully on the mouth and tenderly stroked Eve's breast. She slightly squeezed Eve's nipple and brushed the hair off her face. "I'd enjoy that very much!"

To Be Continued...

12