Inspiration - Romantic and Explicit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher kissed lower down along her stomach, and finally bent slowly to his knees as she sat on his beloved keyboard. She gazed down at him as he slid his hands up along the toned muscles of her thighs, higher, higher until they were reaching for her underwear, and in one swift motion, they were pulled free and were sliding down and were thrown down onto the floor.

Christopher began to kiss up her inner thighs, moving from side to side, slowly making his way up. Sarah's heart was pounding in her chest, and she slowly spread her legs in anticipation. Christopher slowly teased his way up her legs, farther, farther, and then ever so gently his tongue reached out and touched her waiting clitoris.

"Oh God yes" Sarah moaned

Christopher tongued her clitoris and began to circle and flick the sensitive spot expertly. Sarah reached back into his hair and pulled his mouth more tightly against her. She felt the heat and wetness increasing, and she couldn't stop herself from bucking against him as his tongue slipped inside of her.

"Mmmmmm, yes. That feels so incredible!" she moaned more intently.

Christopher reached behind her and cupped her ass with his hands, and pulled her against his mouth. He had never been so turned on, and he licked and pressed his tongue deep inside of her with abandon...wanting to continue tasting her as he drove her towards climax. Sarah bucked and pressed against him as she pulled his face deeply into her and simultaneously squeezed him with her thighs.

Christopher reached up and slid one finger inside her, then two and slowly began to finger her while he licked her clit. This drove Sarah crazy and she bucked and squeezed even harder as she moaned louder still. Christopher was getting incredibly turned on, and his dick was getting harder and harder as he felt Sarah getting turned on.

But then she was pulling him away...

Sarah slipped down of the keyboard and led Christopher to the window sill and pushed him down into a seated position.

"My turn" she said, as she slid his zipper down and pulled his black slacks and boxers to the floor. Christopher's cock was beautiful – rock hard and as thick as any she had seen before. Gently she dropped to her knees and with one motion, took his length into her mouth. Christopher's head rocked back and he moaned loudly.

"Oh god yes, Sarah!"

Slowly she began to move up and down his shaft, alternating between sucking and licking around the sensitive tip of his head.

"Ohhhhh" he sighed. "Please don't stop, keep sucking my cock....so incredible

Her hands slipped under his balls and she squeezed gently as she sucked.

She pulled away for a moment and Christopher bent down and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

"The Piano is great, but let's move to the other room" Sarah suggested.

It was only seconds and they were in the bedroom. Christopher was staring at Sarah's flawless body. Her tanned and body glistened in the dimly lit bedroom. Everything from her legs, to her stomach, to her shoulders and arms was toned like she'd spent hours in the gym. Her breasts were incredible – natural DD cups with small perfect nipples, and she was completely shaven. God he loved that!

He reached her and gently laid her down on his bed. Again their lips met and their legs intertwined as the pressed against each other in the dark. His hands moved down along her stomach, and with intention he thrust his fingers deeply inside of her. She cried out in surprise and excitement at the forcefulness of this action, and her hands reached down and encircled his cock, pulling and stroking it as it pressed against her outer thigh. She could feel the head of his cock pressing against her, and she could wait no longer.

Christopher moved between her legs, and he moved his hips until the head of his cock was just touching her. Slowly he began to tease, just pressing his head against her while he kissed her passionately on the mouth. Her hips pushed against him, and he pulled back, but then with one swift motion he entered her deeply.

"Oh Christopher, I want you to fuck me....god please fuck me"

"Ohhhh" was all Christopher could manage as a spasm ripped through his body.

Christopher began to thrust against her, pushing against her so his pelvis would stimulate her clit as he slowly slid in and out, feeling her tight and wet grip against his shaft. His hands reached around and grabbed her ass, so he could pull her more tightly against him. Sarah's hands were cupping Christopher's pecks as he thrust inside of her. God this was incredible, she thought. So incredible!

"Ohhh Sarah....I can't keep it this slow for long" Christopher began to push harder, thrusting his cock deeply inside of her. The sensation was building, but she did not want it to be over so fast.

"I want to ride you Christopher ...now"

Sarah pushed Christopher onto his back, and was hovering above him. "Are you ready? " And with that she slid down the length of his shaft.

"Ohhhhh..." Christopher moaned as he moved his hands to her ass and began to move her.

"Yes Christopher, fuck me... fuck my tight little pussy"

This drove Christopher crazy and his hips bucked as he thrust deeply inside of her harder and faster. His hands slid up and pulled on each nipple as he fucked the beautiful petite blonde. As they fucked he looked up at her and he knew that he wanted that moment to last forever. So perfect, she felt so incredible. Never before had he experienced anything so exciting or erotic. How could he make this last?

Harder and faster they thrust together. Christopher looked down, and they both watched his cock thrusting in and out of her. He knew he was close, and from her breathing and moaning he knew she was close to.

"Oh god...I'm so close to coming......do you want to cum"

"Yes" screamed Sarah...oh yes...cum with me!"

And with one final thrust as spasms wracked them both with ecstasy, Christopher pulled out as his cock spurt waves of cum onto Sarah's toned body.

Collapsing with exhaustion, they looked at each other and smiled.

"I might have some furniture I could loan you" Sarah said

"Maybe it should just move in here permanently" Christopher winked.

Christopher picked up the sheets of hand written music near the windows. Glancing down he saw the cab pull up to his building. "Yes" he thought "This was certainly a new beginning "

12