All Comments on 'Internet Downfall'

by midgalbj

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap shit

from an old slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry....

Adulterous slut YOU already risked your marriage; now you're just hoping you don't get caught. No sympathy for you if you do; you're old enough to know better. How would you feel if he was cheating on you? Which he might be, you never know... Why do you think the "fishing" was bad?...

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
What I sincerely hope

It would be satisfyingly ironic for Tom's fishing trips to be an affair of his own. She probably wouldn't think of it the same, eh?

rijubhairijubhaiover 10 years ago
1*

Does ED make a wife cheat? Perhaps. Still, the story is not quite inventive enough and typical of a rushed story where a wife must cheat in one page.

memphisguy52memphisguy52over 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Honesty and intimacy in sharing your story. I hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
uh- huh.

Asshole, when you put a story out on a public forum, you make all readers your judge and jury. Just deal!

Interesting storyline. I don't respect your complete lack of loyalty and apparent belief that "it's just naughty fun".

So it's either a complete fantasy, or you're a narcissistic jerk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very small minded self centered slut

remember dearie dead women tell no lies

hubby really wants to know he will take pc in someone will bring up all deleted info

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My observation

From my side of the computer... Great basis story (true)(?).. You left a lot in your mind and did not complete and left holes... I suggest you sit back and re draft your notes and outline.. and repost..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?

Are you married? Because you love Tom? Sad really. Cut Tom loose and screw whomever you want. No need for cat and mouse as you put it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the warning..

I didn't read it. Cheating wives suck. -1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous! YOu fucking ass wipe

you voted 1 I voted 5 to offset you. God you should die

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Why

Why stay married, I always wonder in these stories why does she want cont with Tom when she so enjoys cuckolding him...has she no ewspect for him and no concrn about what her ceating might do.....how about some consequences, some tension to make the story interesting.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 10 years ago

Love the humanity. Oten, there are no good solutions and we manage with what we have. Please write more. Thank you.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
WOW!!!!

What a collection of widely differing opinions.!!!!!!

I give it a 5 for it's value as pornographic fiction. It appeals to ones prurient interest which is what good porn is intended to do.

It is always a mystery to me why people insult a writer because they disagree with the morals of the chacters in a work of fiction. That's a piss-poor way of judging an author's capabilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Smythe?

Did you read the story? Guess not. The second sentence says its true not fiction.I. agree with you slamming authors in fictionl stories but an author tht claims to cheat on her spouse and think its great. She is going to get slammed and I think rightfully so. Divorce the hubby Move on But bragging about cheating. I don't think so.Look at the comments and the scores. Im not alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are not the judge and jury!

The hell we aren't lady. You put this true story out on this site and the feedback has been left on for comments. We the reader are the judge and jury of any story that is posted on this site be it fiction or not. I don't like a story, by damn I will reserve the right to tell you and you will take it or get the hell out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. That goes for all the scum readers who attack others for opposing opinion or score a story up higher then it's worth just to offset the low scores. That alone makes you a scum and you fucking know it.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
OMG

I can't believe that these anonymous critics are naive enough to believe that hoary old device of claiming these stories to be "true"

Are you really gullible enough to believe that a writer who is married and the mother of children is going to identify herself as well as her location in such stories for no good reason except to add to the appeal of the tale she is telling?

Wake up--it's fiction!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
In the true life

@ William smyth I read true interviews with single fathers who are raising kids alone same to Vulcez "How Are You?". The wives started with internet (fantasy) cheating and these wives left her kids and went to live with his earlier internet lovers. According to me they are low IQ fembots (female AI (artifitial inteligent) robots).........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
proof

that pigs can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How can any rational person believe this story or others to come ?

It is quite obvious that the main premise that this story of a self absorbed wife who is in fact on the downside of over the hill that the author has put forward a false premise.

The author tells that the sex in their marriage ends because of her husband' ED, when int reality there are certainly pills like Calis which use nitric oxide to open the restricted blood vessels. If that treatment doesn't work then their are various implants some are manually activated to obtain an erection. A much cheaper but sure thing approach is frequently used by Lesbians, a rubber like cock shaped inserted in belt worn around the man. Of a number of these would work but for simlpicity of the plot the author completely ignores them or did the wife completely stop looking for solutions in order to justify adultery ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid selfish self absorbed cunt.

And those are the good things, why would you want to save your marriage, you don't have one, and there is no love or respect for the husband.

markstar99markstar99over 10 years ago
Loved it

It may be a story, but it feels real. I like it. Thanks.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Answer to the Author

Dear Author we are Revenge Story fans and we like such stories where the betrayed husbands change the cheating wives to better women with good sometime humorouse revenge against the cheating wives and the loverboys! In the all World there are two sites where you can read such stories Loving Wives Literotica and Storiesonline dot net.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 10 years ago
Lessons learned

I enjoyed your story, and felt it accurately depicted a man's cyber seduction of a woman, and her role in the process. The ending could have been better had the central character learned something from her experience. Generally, she could have learned four things; 1) don't do this again as reward is less than risk (she probably did not learn this); 2) be more covert next time (unfortunately, this is what most cheaters learn); 3) discuss unfulfilled needs with spouse and enlist his help, or at least consent in extramarital play; or 4) find new ways to play, possibly involving other people, that also involve spouse so that his needs are also met.

The story missed the chance to explore the impact on the spouse caused by the main character's neglect of him while she looked elsewhere for someone to satisfy her needs. This impact can be explored even if he never finds out that she strayed.

The other lesson for you as a Literotica author is that anonymous postings love to degrade anyone who writes for the Loving Wives category. On your profile, you can block anonymous postings so feedback is only left by people who identify themselves. Please who identify themselves are much more likely to leave positive, or at least constructive feedback.

aaektmcaaektmcover 4 years ago
Great story

Naughty with the thrill of getting caught!!

Ignore the nay sayers and write

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

1*, oh yea, ignore the scum bags who give you any kind of advice. I don't advice, I just score what I read. Sluts and whores aren't that interesting reading, especially when they claim it's true. Who wants a whore for a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really am

Waiting for the chapter where Tom kicks her a** right out the door and off the porch!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheating whore

Another true story about a cheating whore who needs to burn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous