Intertwined Fates 05: Water Sports

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

After an afternoon of diving the expedition returned back to the boat mostly exhausted from all the swimming they had been doing. After getting changed out of their wetsuits Joy and Carl found a quite spot at the back of the boat. "That was an amazing day Joy, but now I'm so totally exhausted. I just want to get some rest," said Carl.

"Well after your first real dive, you are pretty tired. I'll just go out and buy some food while you rest in our motel room. You stay here for a moment. I need to go find my brother," said Joy. She returned a few minutes later and said, "Michael said that we will be another hour before we arrive back at the dock."

"That's good. Come here I want to rest my head on you," said Carl.

'He really does look tired. Damn I won't be able to get anything from him tonight,' thought Joy disappointedly. "Ok babe," she said as she leaned back against the back of the boat while Carl rested his head against her shoulder. An hour later when they were about to reach the shore. When Joy went to get up she noticed that Carl was actually asleep.

"Hey Joy, did you have a great day?" asked Kally.

"Yeah it was great. And look at Carl, he's asleep. I might have to carry him off the boat. It took me five minutes to wake him up this morning," Joy said.

"He looks really cute sleeping," said Kally.

"Yeah he does. Now I gotta try and wake him up," said Joy, as she tried to wake him up.

"Hey baby, we are back at the dock," Joy says as Carl slowly woke up. She helped him up and guided him to the boat ramp.

"Well, I'll see you later, Joy. Jake is taking me to a restaurant for dinner," said Kally.

"Ok, see you tomorrow, Kally," Joy called back as she helped Carl up the harbour.

"Ready to go Kally?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, I am. Bye, Michael, see you tomorrow," said Kally.

"Bye," said Michael.

"Ok, I got to make a phone call before we leave. Can you go wait in the car?" asked Jake.

"Yeah, sure, Jake," said Kally.

He took his phone out and dialled Miranda's number.

"Miranda here," Miranda says over the phone line.

"It's Jake here, madam," said Jake.

"Jake! How did it go today?" asked Miranda

"Excellent. I'll have a full report for you when I return on Monday. I need somebody to be sent to watch the target since I can't be there because I'm with Joy's flatmate. I'm trying to get closer to her. She seems to already trust me," Jake tells her.

"You've made such surprising progress there. Of course I'll send Aaron to watch them," said Miranda.

"Ok. I will speak to you if I need anything else before I return on Monday," Jake replies.

"Alright. Goodbye," said Miranda and she put down the phone and pressed a button on an intercom.

"Sarah, can you send Aaron out to watch the target? Jake won't be able to. He is taking care of other business," said Miranda.

"Of course madam" replied Sarah. There was a knock at the door.

"Enter," called Miranda. A tall bronzed man entered the room and addressed Miranda.

"I bring a message from the Council," the man says to her.

"Albert, I haven't seen you in awhile," said Miranda cautiously.

"The Council is getting rather impatient with your lateness over your promise to bring the new blood to the table," said Albert.

"I am getting closer. The Council shall have their new blood within two weeks," said Miranda.

"Two weeks, no later then that. Then the council will have no choice but to move themselves," said Albert.

"It won't come to that, you have my word," Miranda promises.

"Just remember, if you don't keep your word there will be consequences," said Albert then he turned to leave.

'Hopefully Jake can pull it off. If he can I won't have to worry any longer,' thought Miranda.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12