Intertwined Fates 14: Brewing Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to have some fun with you now," said Carl grinning evilly, his fangs sliding out. Joy gasped at the sight of his fangs sliding out of his mouth. Carl lowered his mouth to her neck and bit in drawing blood through the puncture marks. Joy moaned in pleasure as Carl drew blood out. He the slowly dragged his fangs down her neck to her throat, trailing a burning line of desire.

Joy pushed her head back into the pillows and groaned in pleasure as Carl bit her nipple and drew more blood. "Wow... Carl that's so good," she moaned as Carl continued to draw a small amount of blood from her nipples.

"This will be even better" murmured Carl sexily, he slid down her body and quickly dug his fangs into her hardened lips making her scream in pleasure as he sharply drew blood through the puncture marks.

"Fuck me hard, Carl, take me!" pleaded Joy after Carl finished drawing blood. He smirked at her and then climbed on top of her. Quickly sliding inside her, they groaned at the intrusion. Joy grasped his hips as Carl began to thrust into her, creating delicious friction. Joy brought Carl down to her and kissed him while their bodies moved against each other. Joy broke the kiss with a gasp and moaned in pleasure, the sensations slowly building up drowning her in pleasure. She wrapped her legs around Carl and urged him to go faster.

Carl slammed into her as fast as he could without hurting her and she shrieked her pleasure as her orgasm rushed through her. She clamped over Carl who groaned deeply at the pressure. He quickly lost it and exploded into her his release washing over him.

"That was so amazing, Carl," Joy panted out after a moment.

"Only repaying you back, Joy. What you did to me was amazing as well," said Carl.

"I need to have a bath. Care to join me, Carl?" Joy asked.

"I'd love to," he responded.

"Everything smells so nice. I love all the thought you put into this," she said as she kissed him gently and walked into the bathroom to fill the bath. "Come on in, Carl, its ready."

Carl walked into the bathroom and sat down in the bath. "Come, Joy, I'll help you get clean," Carl said. Joy shuddered as the warm water washed over her body. She settled against Carl's hard chest while he began to wash her curves with the sponge.

"Do you want to come and meet everybody? I've been living at mansion for the last month. They think it's too dangerous for me to be by myself, so I'm living there for now," Carl told her.

"Sure, I'd like that," Joy said before she turned and kissed him lightly while Carl continued to wash her body.

"Your turn, Carl," said Joy as she stood up out of his grasp.

After they had gotten clean, they dried each other off and walked out to the dining room and dressed. Joy blew out the candles which were still burning softly. Joy grabbed her keys and asked, "Let's go then shall we?"

"Of course and you're gonna love everybody there," he told her.

Joy locked up her house and followed Carl down the street, while asking "How did you get in anyway?"

"Kally gave me the keys she still had so I didn't have to break in," he responded cheekily.

"I'll have to thank her when I see her next," Joy laughed.

***

The demon floated along the streets of the city looking for something to terrorize after being trapped in the hell dimension for so long. It has become increasingly bored; it spotted two people walking down the street with a high iron fence surrounding a park.

***

"Can you hear that?" Carl asked Joy when he heard an eerie sound creeping closer.

"Hear what?" she asked as they stopped.

"You can't hear that?" he asked as it gets closer.

"No, what is it?" asked Joy.

"I don't know," said Carl as he pushed himself against Joy protectively.

The sinister creeping sound came closer, before it reaches them and launches its talons at Carl. He yelled in pain as something invisible slashed his chest gouging him deeply. The creature began shimmering as it raised its claw to take another swipe at Carl, his eyes adjusted to the wavering light around the invisible creature. He took a swing at it and grunted in pain as the creature slashed his arm open, the blood dripping out of his wounds.

The creature laid several more blows on Carl, cutting him up. Carl is now bleeding freely from the multiple wounds and slashes over his arms and chest while he tried to defend against the invisible creature.

Joy's eyes were widened in shock and fright, unable to move an inch while Carl was being sliced up by the creature.

Carl staggered slightly and was about to drop from blood loss, he swung his fist out at the creature. Landing a solid blow on what he thought was the creature's mid-section. The creature let out an ear-piercing shriek and vanished as Carl collapsed against Joy as she grabbed him.

"Joy... I need to... feed. I'm... losing too much blood" groaned Carl in pain.

"Here Carl, take as much as you need," said Joy pressing her wrist against his mouth. He bit into her wrist making Joy shudder in pleasure as he began to drink from her.

"Thanks, baby. I'll need more at a later time but we have to go now. The mansion is not far from here," said Carl as he stumbled getting up.

***

They quickly approached the entrance to the large mansion where Carl had been living.

"This is it, Carl?" Joy asked him.

"Yeah, isn't it imposing?" he asked as they walked through the gates, Joy supporting him. They quickly made it to the door and stumbled inside.

"Carl? What happened?" asked Russel as he met Carl at the door.

"This is Joy, Russel. Can you look after her while I go see Cindy?" asked Carl, his voice laced with pain, the claw marks on his chest still dripping.

"Carl! What happened?" asked Cindy as he stumbled into the infirmary.

"I don't know. Some creature cut me up," he told her.

"Ok, let's see what we can do here for you," said Cindy.

--

"Jake! Nice to see you," Joy said.

"Hey there, Joy. Kally should be around here somewhere," Jake told her.

"How's it like being a vampire? Carl won't tell me anything about it," Joy says.

"Well it's certainly interesting. All of the increased senses are quite cool. There are only the two big issues, the blood drinking and the aversion to sunlight," he said.

"Are you hassling Jake, Joy?" Carl asked as he came out into the living room with his chest bandaged.

"No, Carl, of course not. I'm trying to get information out of him," Joy responds with a smile.

"Sure, Joy," smiled Carl.

Aaron walked into the room with Laura and greeted Joy, "Hello Joy, I'm Aaron and this is my beautiful wife, Laura."

"Hello, it's nice to be finally meeting you all," Joy said.

"Welcome to my home, Joy. Now we can get down to discussing what happened out there," said Laura.

"I don't know what happened there, Laura. Some creature that was mostly invisible attacked me. But from the outline I could see it seemed humanoid," Carl told her.

"Ok, I'll go look in the archive. The person who owned this mansion before me left a huge collection of arcane books so there should be something in there," Laura said as she walked out of the room; they all followed her to the library. Where she rustled through the bookshelves and then pulled out a book that had a distinct aura of evilness.

"I think we might find what we are looking for in here," she told them. She pulled the book open and found the passage she was looking for.

"Abbadon, the embodiment of death and destruction. Brings the shadow of burning darkness in the first wave of the end of days, he is preceded by his demon servants who lead the way for his entrance into the world. Flavros, the leopard-man demon who has knowledge of all things past, present and future, Typhoon, the shark-like demon who has power over the elements and Saurtos the human-like demon who brings pestilence and disease,"

"It looks like the creature that cut you up, Carl, was Flavros, the first of the three demons. He can cause serious damage but he can be contained. There's a containment ritual listed for him," said Laura.

"Who thinks that Miranda could have had something to do with this?" asked Carl.

"I think it's very possible," Aaron said grimly.

12