Into the Abyss Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only would he not rescue her from this onslaught, he was encouraging it. The innocent shopping trip had taken an ominous turn...fear was a greasy feeling in the pit of her stomach and at war with the lust she saw in Rick's eyes. She wanted to please him, she wanted that desperately and she wanted him to be proud of her. But she felt trapped in a cage of strong lustful bodies. Her heart was pounding and her breast heaving. Rick saw her begin to panic and called her name. They locked eyes, the intensity of his gaze searing into her. "Stay here, stay right here with me." As the panic subsided, arousal flooded her body.

Georgette herded the women out of the viewing area firmly closing the door and standing guard. This was the most bizarre thing she'd ever done, but there was a fat commission check at stake and she would allow Mr. Blair his sick thrill -- even if she didn't approve. However, her face became a little flushed as she imagined herself stroked by all those hard male hands.

By now Patty had completely surrendered to those hands. It seemed that every inch of her body was being plundered. Hard fingers filled her pussy fucking her lewdly. An eager finger crept into her ass and began to stroke ever deeper. She could feel the fingers in her cunt slip by the one in her ass working in concert to fuck her thoroughly. Hands squeezed and molded her breasts while others pinched, pulled and rolled her nipples.

Not a mouth, not a tongue and certainly not a cock touched her skin, although she longed for it. She moaned her frustration desperately seeking the intimacy of a mouth. She longed to lose herself in a kiss. Instead she had hands, an inhuman number of hands assaulting her tender flesh. Hands that poked and probed humiliatingly impersonal, they stroked a body - one that was on lewd display - without care or concern for her as a person, stripping away her very humanness. Her feelings meant nothing to them. These impersonal hands didn't care about her, she was simply an instrument to please the man. They were taking their famous service to an obscene degree, but they were simply pleasing the man who would pay the bill.

Rick watched as her orgasm began to build. He knew her body so well, and could see that she didn't welcome this. She was betrayed by her own flesh and at this moment more a slave to him than ever before. He knew that she allowed this plundering assault only for his pleasure. She was disgusted by her body's betrayal and this orgasm was ripped from her against her will. Her body began to heave and buck, the hands ever present...pushing harder into her cunt, deeper into her ass, pulling and pinching harder at her tits. Rick was awed by the magnificence of his slut. This was the hardest he'd ever seen her cum...her body driven to new heights by her resistance and by her disgust. It seemed to go on and on, the hands pulling it from her, demanding it.

In the midst of the bucking and the heaving, the moaning and the sobbing, he saw something come over her. He saw resistance fade and submission settle over her like a garment. The quality of her orgasm changed. Freed from all resistance, he watched her soar. Her mouth opened and one long exquisite note sounded -- not a scream, although it came from deep within. Her body stiffened, the note faded and the girl collapsed, held up only by the hands. The men settled her unconscious form in Rick's lap and left without speaking a word.

12