Into the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held up the powdered drink mix and she looked at me and said, "You have done this more than once I can see."

I just smiled and pitched it to her and she poured a cup full of water and added tang to it and drank it down. "I guess I was thirstier than I thought I was."

"There is more if you need it." I replied.

We sat by the fire and enjoyed the hot chocolate until it was beginning to get dark and then decided it was time to head in for the night. I walked toward the tent and once I was inside I started to strip down to get into the sleeping bag and she walked into the tent a bit apprehensively. I looked at her and said, "I only have one sleeping bag and I don't think you want to sleep out there."

"I know I just feel like such an intruder."

"Please don't feel that way. I came out here to be alone and I think you knew that and I am guessing by our talk before that you were trying to escape as well. We will just have to make do with what we have and enjoy ourselves while we are here."

She looked at me and said, "How long were you planning to stay out here if you don't mind me asking."

"I have a pass for a week and this is my second day."

"I guess that I will be your guest for the duration then." She replied with a smile.

"Are you planning to be here that long?"

"I was going to be here for 8 days but 7 is fine by me."

"Well then it's settled we can just enjoy the peace and quiet together then."

She walked into the tent and started to take off her clothes and to be a gentleman I turned my back and let her get undressed and into the sleeping bag before I heard her say, "Thank you."

"For what may I ask?"

"For being a gentleman and not making me feel like an object when I needed to get undressed."

"You are welcome and I won't treat you like an object. I will treat you only like you want to be treated. I told you there are no strings attached."

I crawled into the sleeping bag behind her and tried as hard as I could not to crowd her any more than I had to. At least I had purchased a larger sleeping bag. It did not quite fit two people but we did manage. I realized she did not have a pillow so I crawled back out of the sleeping bag and grabbed one of my draw bags and wrapped a couple pair of jeans up with a towel over them and stuffed them inside. Once I had the string tied into place I gave her my pillow and used the makeshift one for myself.

"You do try to make a person feel at home don't you?"

"I try to please my dear."

It was not long and we had both fallen asleep. I woke in the middle of the night and had rolled over on my side with her behind me. I realized that she had put her arm over my hip and her hand was very lightly rubbing just above my naval. I know she was asleep and was doing it without any idea at the time. It of course caused me to get hard immediately and from the hot chocolate and the tang that I had drank the night before I needed to get up and piss before I did something I had not done since I was little and I figured that would indeed be a mood breaker.

I slowly got up out of the sleeping bag and made my way out of the tent and strolled a few yards to take care of nature when I heard twigs break behind me. My first thought was I hoped it was not a bear and then I heard her say, "I have the same problem that you do I am afraid."

"Well if you give me just a second I will walk away and give you some privacy."

"You don't seem concerned that I am standing right behind you."

"I guess it's natural for a guy we just go wherever we feel like it I guess."

"I can't say that I have that luxury."

"Okay well it's your turn I will just head back toward the tent."

"I would rather you just stand there and wait."

"Before you begin hang on for a minute."

I walked back to the dry bag and grabbed a roll of toilet paper and brought it back to her. When I handed it to her she just smiled and said, "Why thank you kind sir."

I again turned my back and walked a couple steps away to try and give her some privacy and when she was finished we both headed back to the tent. I crawled in and she lifted the edge of the bag and crawled in and snuggled up close to me. I put my arm over her waist and she pulled my arm closer to her and shoved back closer to me. We both went back to sleep until it was daylight. When I woke the next morning we were still cuddled together except that I had my hand cupping her left breast. When I realized what I had done I slowly started to remove my hand and she grabbed it and brought it back to where it was.

"It's okay I know you were not trying to make a grab for me we just fell asleep and your hand just ended up there just like mine did on your waist earlier."

"That little stinker was awake and she knew what she was doing. I'll be damned"

It wasn't long and she said it was time to get up and she opened the bag and got up to look for her clothes. This was the first time that I had the opportunity to really look at her and what a sight I had before me. She was about 5 feet tall and probably weighed about 105 pounds if she was soaked. She had a very cute ass that I would like to spend a life time looking at and from what I could tell her breasts were about a large b or small c cup. She was not large in the breast department and I really didn't care. There is more to a woman than the size of her chest and besides I am an ass man and I was paying close attention to it in the panties that she had on. They covered most of her ass and at least I got the opportunity to see enough to give me a raging hard on. She turned and asked me if I planned to stay in bed all day and I told her I would be out in a minute or so.

"Why you have a problem or something?"

She knew exactly what she had done to me and now she was laughing about it. Wow this is going to be a long few days. I don't know if I can act like a gentleman forever and she was going to test me I knew that for sure.

"Nope no problem," I said as I got up and turned away from her grabbing my pants in the process and slipping them on as fast as I could.

"Yeah right no problem at all." I could hear her laugh as she exited the tent.

We got around and I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she said, "Why don't you just run into town and see if you can grab me some pancakes and eggs."

"If that is what you want you simply just had to ask you know."

She turned and looked at me as I got pancake mix and powdered eggs out of one of my dry bags. "What else do you have hidden in those bags?"

"I keep enough provisions with me to make sure that I don't go hungry even if the fish are not biting very well."

"Yeah but there are two of us and I don't exactly have anything to share."

"You can make it up to me when we go home."

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"If it's the only way I can get you to make dinner for me I am."

"I can make you dinner right here."

"Nope doesn't count."

She just shook her head and laughed at me again. I am not sure she knew just quite how to take me yet but she was working on it. I wanted to be alone when I left and now I was enjoying myself more than I had in a very long time. This woman just wanted to be outdoors and enjoy what was around her and I was now hoping that I was part of what she was enjoying.

We finished breakfast and got things around to go back out in the canoe. She asked me what my plans were for the day and I told her that I was thinking about going around Eden Island. The idea appealed to her since she had never gone all the way around it before. "How long does it take to go all the way around?"

"It will take us most of the day but we will have plenty of light. If the wind comes up we will go to the side that does not have the wind and then shoot across through the swells to get back here."

"Isn't that kind of dangerous?"

"It is a bit risky but you know how to handle a canoe and with the two of us we shouldn't have any problem."

"Oh yeah sure I do that is why mine is in pieces over their by the rocks."

"You said yourself that you knew what you did wrong and how you got caught. It happens to a great many people out here. I have gotten caught before and it's not a good feeling. Just been lucky enough to get back to where I needed to be is all."

She gave me a look like she appreciated the fact that I did not criticize her and then we loaded up and headed around the cove toward the island. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time enjoying the trip around the island and just being with each other. I could not have found a better person to enjoy this with than Amanda.

Along our trip she happened to mention a town not far from where I live so I asked her about it rather inconspicuously. I told her I had heard of that town before and she said that she grew up there and had lived there her entire life. I asked her if she had any kids and other chit chat and she looked at me and said, "Just exactly where are you from anyway?"

I looked at her and laughed and said, "Oh I can't possibly reveal that you know then you will know all my little secrets."

"Oh really have you heard about guys who die in their sleep from suffocation?"

"That sounds to me like a threat of some kind."

"Nope, it's a promise."

"Okay you win I am from LaCrosse."

"You only live 30 miles from me you big boob and you knew it the whole time."

She had me on that one so I really could not say much; I just laughed and said, "You got me."

It wasn't long and we had completed half the journey around the island so I suggested we stop for lunch. We pulled into a cove and tied the boat to a tree limb and got out onto dry land. It was nice to get out and stretch for a while. I grabbed the pack and pulled out some jerky and dried fruit and we sat in relative silence until we heard a splash just around the bend. I looked at her and put my finger up to my mouth indicating to her to be quiet and mouthed the word "moose."

She looked back at me and said very quietly, "You are kidding right?"

I shook my head no and pointed to the water. It wasn't long and the moose swam right past us and across the channel. We both just sat and watched the majestic beast go about its business without knowing we were there. If it had smelled us it did not act like it or even cared that we were there. Shortly after we got back into the canoe and started back to camp.

As we paddled along I asked her why she picked this area to go to by herself. She was doing the same thing I was. She needed time away from a bad experience and she just wanted away from men. I laughed at her when she said it and she looked at me and asked what was so funny. "I came out here to get away from women."

She started laughing and we both realized we came for the same reason and ended up together because of a freak accident. I don't know who to thank for that but I really wish I could. This lady was delightful and I was growing fonder of her each day I was with her.

She quickly changed the subject and asked what the heck I was doing with the big bag of lake water that morning before we left. I told her that I was ready for a shower and I planned to take one after supper. The bag of cold water will be a nice big bag of warm water by the time we get back. I hang it in the tree and twist the shower head to open it and I get a nice warm shower.

"Are you going to share?"

"Yep I might even let you go first if you are really nice to me."

"Oh I see how this works. You bribe me to use your shower."

"Yep, sounds like a plan to me."

"I wonder what you are going to want for the use of the shower."

"You can surprise me I guess."

We got back to camp and collected firewood and got the fire going. I went down to the lake and got water while she straightened up the tent and put some things away. I realized that we didn't have anything for supper so I grabbed my rod and went down to the lake. I was only gone a little while when I came back with a couple of walleye that were perfect for the two of us. I set about getting things ready for supper and she told me that she was ready for her shower. I knew that would work out ok since she would finish before we ate and while she cleaned up I could get mine.

I walked down toward the lake and went to hang it in the tree when she said, "You mean I have to stand out here stark naked and take a shower."

"No, I put it on the other side of the tree so that you have some privacy."

"What if someone comes by?"

"Do you really think someone is going to come by here we haven't seen anyone since we got out here besides each other."

"Fine I guess it will have to do."

"I promise to close my eyes while I am peeling the potatoes if it helps."

"Oh sure and then you will cut your finger off and it will be my fault for distracting you."

"Well I am not going to lie and say you aren't a distraction by any means."

"That's okay smartass just peel your potatoes and keep your eyes on your work."

She went down toward the lake and then turned around and came back right away. "That is some shower it even dries you off when you're finished."

"I forgot my towel or should I say your towel."

She started back down that direction and I turned away slightly because I was not trying to be too obvious although I wanted to see her more than anything. I was not peeling potatoes very long when she walked right past me naked as a jaybird.

"I thought you were worried about someone seeing you?"

"Nope I changed my mind."

She was absolutely adorable. Her body made me want to jump up and down and scream thank you as loud as I could but I thought better of it. Then she turned around and walked right up to me so that she was standing right in front of me. "It's okay; I want you to look at me so that you know what I look like. I want you to realize that I am not perfect and never have been. My boobs are too small and my ass is too little."

"Well lady from where I am sitting you are just about the most perfect little angel I have ever seen in my life."

"You're just saying that."

"I may say a lot of things but in this case I am telling you exactly what I see."

"If I didn't know better I think you are starting to like me mister and in more than a friendly sort of way."

"You aren't getting an argument from me."

"Go take your shower I will finish the potatoes. If we have time after supper maybe we can talk about how much you like me."

I jumped up and grabbed my clothes and headed for the shower. I didn't care if I looked eager or not because I was. This woman was driving me to distraction and she knew it.

When I finished my shower I walked right past her just as naked as she was and I turned and let her see all of me. "I have been told women are not really as visual as men but I figured I at least could play tit for tat."

"I see that at least part of you is happy to see me."

"I believe that he is thrilled to death to see you."

"Go get some clothes on you idiot and help me finish with supper."

I have never finished cooking or ate that fast in my entire life. She even laughed at me again and said, "I know what you want for desert."

"Your damn right you know what I want for desert and I hope that it starts getting dark real soon."

"It doesn't have to get dark you know we can have desert early tonight if you want to."

"It's a deal."

We finished what needed to be completed and retired to the tent. She crawled in the sleeping bag and then reached down and pulled her shorts and underwear off and then took her blouse and bra off and threw them along the wall of the tent. Then she looked up at me and said, "Are you waiting for a better invitation?"

It wasn't like she had to ask again. My clothes went flying in all directions and I got into the bag and we just laid there for a few minutes with our hands touching each other and we began to kiss. The passion that we shared with each other just came pouring out. We kissed and held each other for what seemed like hours because we knew we did not have to rush. We could simply enjoy sharing each other. I kissed the side of her neck and slowly worked my way down to her breast. She may have thought they were too small I thought they were perfect. Each nipple was hard and waiting and I circled each one with my tongue as I explored them. I sucked on each breast as my hands caressed her hair. At the time it seemed magical and I never wanted this to end. She looked into my eyes and we just smiled at each other knowing that this would be a night that might last until morning.

I worked my hands down from her breasts to the small swell of her stomach and I played with her bellybutton until she started to giggle. She slapped my hand away as if to tell me to get on to more important matters so I did. My hands slowly worked their way down the sides of her hips and along the outside of her thighs. Her skin was so soft and smooth I just wanted to touch it forever. I wanted to touch her beautiful ass so I stroked along the outside of her ass cheeks and then brought my hand along the inside of her thigh and over the top of her pussy and back down the inside of her other thigh. When my hand got to her calf I switched over to the outside of her thigh and stroked along her ass again. I repeated this over and over and then I finally moved my head back up and kissed her very passionately on the lips and then drew my tongue down across her neck and down to her breasts once again. This time when I sucked in her right nipple my hand went to her pussy and I began to lightly rub over the outside. She had a very light coating of hair on her pussy like it had been shaved at some point and my fingers roamed threw it slowly.

I placed my hand at the very lowest point and brought my hand up through her folds feeling the wetness as I slowly worked my way to her clit. When I touched it she arched her back and pushed her hips up placing all her weight on her shoulders and feet. Once she was back on top of the sleeping bag she spread her legs wide giving me more room to explore her. She had not touched me yet and I was almost glad at this point that she had waited. I was hard and wanting her but I wanted this to last. She finally looked me in the eyes and said, "Can we please move so I can give you a little attention as well?"

We switched around into a 69 position except we were lying on our sides. This position gave me the opportunity to place my tongue at her pussy and to play with her ass at the same time. I am sure there are men out there who do not enjoy placing their mouth on a woman but I believe that it is one of the most sensual things any man can do for a woman. If he is willing to show her that he wants to meet her needs he may well be able to enjoy her for life. I wanted to be that man for Amanda. I placed my tongue on the outer folds of her pussy and work my way around the outer core for a good long time. When I finally slid my tongue up threw her slit she was soaked. I was having trouble concentrating on what I was doing because she was taking my cock and giving me one hell of a blow job. I don't remember a woman who wanted to please me as much as she did. She took me all the way down and then slowly lifted off and then plunged back down again. When she got my cock almost out of her mouth she swirled her tongue around the head a couple of times. I was not sure I would be able to keep from coming in her mouth.

"If you keep that up sweetheart I am going to come you know."

"Uh huh."

She didn't stop she just kept right on going. I placed my tongue on her clit and began to suck it into my mouth. I wanted it to come out from behind that little hood it was hiding under and show itself too me. I reached back and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart so that I could reach my tongue back over her tight little hole and she shuttered when I did it. I placed it there again and tried to work it in a bit and she started to stroke my cock with her mouth as fast as she could possibly go causing my balls to swell and my cock to start pumping come into her mouth. She did not even break off when I started. I kept up the assault on her asshole and her clit even as I started to come and it was mere seconds before my mouth was flooded with her come as well.