Into the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It most certainly would be but the logistics of that could be a problem. It would however make a great place for a honeymoon."

She looked up at me and smiled and then reached around and smacked my ass again. "Now what was that for?"

"Maybe I am staking claim to something and I just wanted you to know it."

I reached around and patted her ass a couple of times and said, "That works both ways sweetheart."

We walked to the canoe and pushed it out a ways so she could get in and then I shoved off and sat into my seat in the back. We made very good time getting through the first portage since we did not have much to carry and when you are not in a hurry to leave it just seems to go much smoother. We got back in just below the falls and started on the final leg of the journey toward our trucks.

I am guessing that in a little over two hours later we were back to the final point where we carried our gear to the trucks. It was obvious by the way we were acting that we did not want to be going back. I looked at her and said, "Cheer up."

"Why is that, I don't want to leave."

"I don't want to leave either but you need to look at this in a positive way sweetheart."

"How is leaving here a positive?"

"Before we came here we did not know each other. We met and we only live 30 miles apart. I can see you any time I want too."

Her eyes brightened up and a smile finally crossed her face and she said, "You are not just saying that to get rid of me are you?"

"I will be at your house tonight if that is what it takes for you to believe me otherwise I will be in your office on Tuesday to see you."

"You mean that don't you."

"With all my heart."

She smiled at me as we picked up our packs and shouldered them. With the tent stuffed in the front of the canoe we lifted it up and headed towards the trucks. It sure did seem like it was a short journey taking everything out. You are in such a hurry to get in here it seems to take forever but leaving is another matter. The only good thing about leaving was I was ready for a big greasy hamburger and a beer.

Once the canoe was tied to the top of my truck I told her I was going to change clothes before I left. I always keep clean clothes in the truck for the trip home. She smiled at me and reached in to show me she did the same thing. We stood and talked about when we could get together as we stripped down and changed. "Are you trying to look at my ass again mister?"

"Not trying I am succeeding." I said with a laugh.

We decided that I would take her to lunch on Tuesday when I was at her office. She climbed in her truck and began to back out as I got into mine. I motioned for her to roll down her window and when she did I looked at her and said, "I will see you on Tuesday and by the way...I am 52."