Into the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought at that moment I was going to die. Once I had turned over she started at my shoulders and worked her way down to the top of my ass. When she had reached that point she went back to my shoulders and repeated the procedure over again. She even laughed at me when she went past my ass and down to my feet. She did not spend as much time on my feet and legs I think because she was working herself up as well but she was not going to admit it.

Once she finally got to my ass she applied more lotion to her hands and then began to rub her hands in much the same manner that I had done to her. I am sure she was enjoying this little bit of torture and she was well aware of what she was doing to me. Just when I didn't know what to expect next she pulled my cheeks apart with one hand and dumped some lotion right onto my asshole. "Let's see if the gander likes what he did to the goose." With that she took her finger and ran it up and down the crack of my ass and on the third pass she placed her finger at my asshole and shoved her finger into my ass. She did not even let me have a chance to get used to it she put it in all the way in one brief moment.

When she shoved it in it caused me to rock forward and my legs spread apart giving her plenty of room to maneuver and do anything she wanted. She pushed the finger in to me and then pulled it out several times until she had me in a frenzy. With no warning at all she pulled her finger from my ass and told me to roll over on my back. I slowly rolled over and just when I had gotten comfortable she stood up over me and looked down. "Are you ready for the ride of your life big boy?" She said with a smirk.

She turned around and got down onto her knees and placed my cock at the opening of her pussy and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. This lady knew what she was doing even if it was something she had never done before and I was not sure if she had or not but my guess was she was doing something she had never done before. Once I was completely in she looked back at me and said, "Today is you lucky day since you like my ass so much you can watch it while I fuck you to death."

She leaned forward showing allowing her ass cheeks to part as she started to rise up and down on my cock. "If you're in a playful mood you can put that finger of yours in my ass you know." I placed my finger at her asshole and slowly shoved it in and allowed her to set the rhythm as to how fast she wanted my finger and cock to slide into her.

I don't know what I had to do but there was no way I was going to let this woman get away from me. If I had to call her company and steal her away I was going to do it but somehow she was going to be a part of my life. It wasn't long and I felt her start to shudder and my cock started to pulse and even though we did not come together we were close. I really don't know which one of us came first but we were both completely exhausted when we finished. She reached over and grabbed my shirt and then slowly stood up causing my cock to fall limp against me and my finger to slide from her. She took my shirt and used it to wipe herself off and then looked at me with a smile and said, "You know you got your shirt dirty. I can't imagine how that happened but I thought I would let you know so you can get a clean one for tomorrow."

I looked at here and just said, "Come here."

She stepped up towards me and crawled into the bag along with me and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

The next morning came much too quickly for either of us and we did not seem to get around very fast to start our day. I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she asked what we had on the menu. "Well we can have blueberry pancakes or blueberry pancakes with bacon or blueberry pancakes with bacon and eggs or blueberry."

"Would you shut up and just fix breakfast, some days you really are something else."

"Thanks again for the compliment."

"You know some day some woman is going to have to fix that little problem of yours."

"I hope she lives close by." I said with hope in my heart that she would say yes.

"Oh I think she lives within a few miles of you as a matter of fact."

My heart did a flip and I had a smile on my face as big as the lake in front of me. "So what's the big smile for bozo?"

"Oh nothing"

"Nothing huh"

I bent over to get the pancake mix and she walked up behind me and swatted my ass hard. "Hey what was that for?"

"Oh nothing"

She had me on that one so I really did not have much I could say. I asked for it and I got it. I could only hope it would be her turn next.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked her since I had not a clue what to do.

"Can we just go out in the canoe and go exploring?"

"I don't see any reason why not. We just have to come back in time to pack things up for tomorrow."

"What are you talking about?"

"Today is the sixth day and we have to go out on the seventh day."

"We haven't been here that long."

"I was lucky enough to find you on my second day sweetheart unfortunately we have had such a great time with each other that the time has flown by."

"Well that just sucks." She said with a pout on her face.

"Let's just enjoy our day and we will worry about the rest of it later."

We grabbed some of the dried fruit and some of the jerky that I had left and headed down to the canoe. "Don't you want your fishing pole?"

"Nope, I just want to relax and enjoy you and the scenery today if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all."

We paddled as if we were going around Eden Island again but we decided to go left when we got to the end of it and see what was in that direction. After we had paddled about an hour we came around a cove and I spotted something in the distance. I whispered to her to paddle quietly and not to say anything. She gave me a puzzled look and I pointed up ahead of us about 200 yards along the edge of the water. She looked at it and turned around and said with a whisper, "Is that a bear?"

I shook my head yes and we quietly paddled close enough to watch it for a while and then we just sat and looked to see what it was doing. The bear was small so it could not have been very old and it was looking for food. It moved slowly along the edge of the water towards us. I quietly got my camera out and put it on burst. I aimed it at the bear and when I pushed the button and the camera started taking shots the bear heard it and jumped and it was gone in a flash into the timber.

"That was amazing." She said with a smile I just wish we could have gotten more than one picture.

"Oh we got well more than one. I think we got about a dozen shots before he disappeared. I set the camera on burst because I knew it would hear it and run away so we got everything from the time he heard it till he disappeared."

"That's great but I get copies of those pictures you know."

"No Problem you can give me your address and I will deliver them personally."

"Are you still trying to get a date with me mister?"

"Who me? Nah never even thought about it."

"Sure you didn't."

I laughed at her and we decided it was time to turn and go back to camp. Amanda was a little pouty on the way back and I was not exactly thrilled at it either because we knew that our time together out here was coming to a close and we didn't want it to end.

"Don't worry sweetheart we still have tonight and tomorrow before we get back."

"I know but I don't have to be happy about it. I came out here to get away and now I don't want to leave."

"I don't want to leave either but unfortunately we can't stay. It doesn't mean that we can't come back though."

"What are you saying exactly?"

"There is no reason that we can't come back here and enjoy this again."

"Are you asking me to come back here with you?"

"That is exactly what I am asking you so cheer up and let's enjoy it while we are here."

Amanda's mood improved after that and truth be told so did mine. I wanted to spend more time with her in this beautiful place and I could not think of a better person to spend it with. I had fallen in love with this woman and I had to find a way to show her that before she had a chance to get away.

We took our time and paddled slowly back to camp and just enjoyed the scenery on this part of the lake for the last time. Tomorrow we would be repeating the same portages that we had made coming in. We did not have to go to the ranger station when we left but we would be getting up at daybreak to head out. I had not mentioned that to her yet because I did not want to make it seem any shorter than it was already.

We arrived back at camp and decided that we would go ahead and catch a couple of fish to eat so we could use up the rest of the batter and potatoes. We did not want to pack out anything we didn't have too. I asked her if she would like to go catch the fish and she said, "Only if you're going with me. I am spending every minute left of this with you."

I was touched by the comment and we grabbed our poles and went down to the large boulder. We were there about ten minutes and she caught two fish and just smiled at me. "I should have just left my pole and came along to keep you company." I said with a laugh.

"Does it bother you that I keep catching all the fish?"

"Are you kidding me I had a great time watching you catch the fish?"

"You were watching my ass again weren't you."

"Do I have to tell the truth?"

"Yes"

"Well in that case yes I was watching your ass so shoot me."

"Nope I can't do that.'

"Why not?"

"Because I have plans for you latter mister and if you dead you are of no use to me."

"What plans are those may I ask?"

"You will just have to wait and see."

"Sounds interesting."

"Oh it will be I can assure you of that."

She cleaned her fish and I got things out to start making supper. We had used up most of what I brought with us except for some granola bars and fruit and I was saving those to eat on our trip out. When supper was finished I started to burn anything that I did not want to pack out that was left and place things together to take up less space in the packs. I had one of the yellow dry bags packed with everything that we did not need for the evening. I was about to pour the remainder of the oil that was left into the fire before burning the bottle and she told me to wait we might need that. "I don't know what we could possibly use this little bit of oil for."

"You told me not to throw anything you might possibly need in case the weather was bad tomorrow and we would have to stay an extra day."

"I guess I did say that didn't I?"

I put the lid back on the bottle and looked for a place to put it. She looked at me and told me to put it by the tent so that we would not have to look for it if we needed it. I put the bottle by the tent and then checked to see what we would have to pack in the morning. "We should be able to get by with one pack each instead of three and the tent." I told her after getting things all taken care of.

"Is that important?"

"It makes the difference between us having to make one trip instead of two after we get back to where we are parked."

We were finished early enough that I grabbed the container and put water on to boil. She looked at me and asked what I was doing. "We are going to finish up the hot chocolate so we don't have to pack that out of here. We can sit and watch the sunset together."

"You can be sweet sometimes."

"I try once in a while."

"Looks to me like you have gone out of your way to be sweet to me."

"Yeah I think I might be just a little sweet on you."

"Just a little?"

"Okay maybe more than just a little."

"You are still a boob sometimes and don't forget it."

"The only one around here with great boobs is you honey." I said with a laugh.

"There you go again."

We sat down and cuddled together on the big boulder down by the water for a while and as it started to get dark we went back to the campfire and made our chocolate before going in the tent. As it started to get dark we went inside and both got ready for bed. When we both were in the sleeping bag I drew her close to me and she said she needed something before she went to sleep. "What do you need sweetheart?"

"To start with I need a kiss."

I rolled her towards me and placed my lips on hers and we kissed with a passion that I had come to expect from long time lovers.

"Well that was one hell of a start if I do say so. What else did you need?"

"I need you to make love to me."

"That sweetheart is something I look forward to every day since I have met you."

We rolled towards each other and wrapped ourselves into one another. We held each other like it was going to be the last time we ever saw each other. I slowly started to caress her breasts and she moved her hands across my chest in small circles. It was not long and I was above her and my cock was aimed at her just waiting for the right time. She said, "I know we haven't done this before but can you put my legs on your shoulders."

I grabbed her legs and placed one on each shoulder as my cock began to enter her. She wanted me to take her in a way we had never made love before. My cock entered her in one movement and she moaned in delight. I started to pump into her slowly and she tried to match my pace with her hips. I started to increase my pace and she looked at me and said, "If you are close you better back off buster because I am not through with you yet."

I slowed my pace and even came to a stop so that I would not come. "That close were you?"

"It is kind of hard not to when I have the cutest girl on the lake right in front of me."

"Before you get too carried away I have another thing for us to do before this night is over."

I looked at her not knowing what she had planned until she handed me the lotion. "I want to do this and I want to do it with you."

"Are you sure about this, we don't have to do that you know?"

"I know, just make sure you go slowly and get me ready before you put it in okay?"

I took her legs off my shoulders and grabbed the lotion from her. I put a small amount into my hand and reached down between her legs as she spread them as far apart as she could. She rolled her hips to give me more room to apply the lotion as I began to spread it on her asshole. I slowly worked one finger into her ass and worked it in and out as she made small circles on her clit with her hand. When I felt she was ready I added another finger to help stretch her a bit more and then she said, "Please put it in."

She lifted her legs up to place them on my shoulders again and I looked at her when she said, "I want you to look at me when we do this."

I put her legs over my shoulders and then slowly placed my cock at the entrance to her ass and slowly pushed into her. Once the head of my cock had penetrated her I just stayed still to allow her to get used to it. I asked her if it hurt and she shook her head and said, "In a good way."

I pushed a bit more into her and rested again and then she told me to put the rest in. Once my cock was seated in her ass I again waited for her to respond. I was not in a hurry and I did not want to come before she was ready. She looked me in the eye and then said, "Only for you sweetheart."

We began to make love again at a very slow pace. I did not want to rush her in any way.

Her eyes were closed and she was twisting the nipple on her left breast while her left hand was stroking her clit. "Please just fuck me and don't stop till you come."

I did as she asked and set a pace that I knew I could continue and hoped it was fast enough to make her happy but not hurt her. I did not last long and when my seed entered her ass she started to come. When I was spent I pulled my cock from her and then lowered my mouth to her pussy and began to lightly circle her clit. I then lapped at her pussy until she had another orgasm. She placed her legs around my head holding it there like I was a prisoner. She did not want this to end and I was more than happy to do whatever she needed to make her happy.

When she finally released me I just looked up at her with a smile my face glistening with her juices. She giggled when she saw me and threw me a shirt. After I had cleaned up I went back to her and slowly dried her as well and then pitched it into the corner of the tent. I thought to myself that the next trip we needed more towels but I did not say anything. I wanted this woman so much and my heart already ached in a way knowing that our time together here was coming to an end.

I crawled up next to her and held her until we both finally fell asleep. Morning would arrive before we wanted it to and I was sure that it was not far away.

When morning did arrive I had slept much later than I had planned. I got out of the bag and went outside to be greeted by a beautiful morning. The wind was calm, which was a relief, so I let Amanda sleep for the time being. I wanted to eat something before we left so I grabbed my pole and went down and caught a couple of walleye. It would be the last time on this trip for fresh fish and I normally don't cook the morning I leave but I was going to make an exception since the wind was calm. I filleted them and then remembered the wine that was still in the water. I had never used wine to cook fish with before but since I did not want to waste it I was going to try it anyway.

I started a small fire and then dug through my pack to find the remainder of the tin foil. I made a makeshift pan out of it and put a small amount of oil in the bottom. I was glad Amanda had talked me out of dumping it the night before. Once it was hot enough I placed the fillets in the bottom and allowed them to brown slightly and then using one of the only two forks I could find flipped them over and allowed them to brown slightly on that side as well. I heard Amanda starting to stir in the tent and called to her that breakfast was going to be ready soon. I poured some of the wine into the pan with the fish and allowed it to steam enough to finish cooking it.

Amanda came out of the tent and gave me a hug and we stood and kissed when she said, "I am going to really miss this place."

"It is beautiful out here and I don't want to leave either sweetheart."

We went into the tent and packed the sleeping bag and other items into a dry bag and that left only the tent remaining to be packed before we left. We knew the fish would be ready so we sat down and enjoyed them while they were hot. "I thought you told me you don't cook the morning you leave from camp."

"I normally don't due to the wind but since it was calm I decided to take a chance and cook while you were sleeping."

The wine added a new taste to the fish and it was actually very good fixed that way. I am going to have to remember to do that again when we come back here. Yes I said we because somehow that was going to happen. We finished our fish and carried the bags down to the canoe and then started taking the tent apart and packing it to leave.

We made sure that the fire was out and then walked down to the canoe and just stood there and looked at each other and then back to the large boulders where we were so many times during the week. It was a difficult time for both of us and Amanda started to cry. "It's okay sweetheart. I told you this isn't over yet; we are going to come back here."

"Are you sure you are not just saying that because I am upset?"

I took her face between my hands and looked into her eyes and then kissed her passionately on the lips.

"I do not make idle promises my dear."

She smiled at me and said, "I am going to hold you to that you know."

"I want you too."

"She looked again back to the rocks and I asked her what she was looking at. "Oh I was just thinking that this would be a beautiful place for a wedding."