Into the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we had both recovered we lay with each other still in the 69 position until I felt her turn and place her head at my shoulder. "That dear lady was the best desert I have had in my whole life."

"Well I have never had anyone do that to me in my life either and I was actually shocked that you took the time to make sure that I felt every fraction of your tongue in my pussy and clit. Placing your tongue on my asshole was definitely a first for me and I am not sure yet just how I feel about that."

"You certainly responded to it."

"I know I did but no one has ever done that. My ex-husband tried to stick his finger in my ass once and I told him it was not going to happen. My ass was off limits and here I am with you and you put your tongue in my ass and give me goose bumps."

"Anal play and anal sex is not for everyone sweetheart and if it makes you uncomfortable I will not continue to do that."

"Oh I am not saying it made me uncomfortable it's that you just went ahead and did it and I liked it. You didn't just try to shove a finger in there and tell me that I was going to like it. There is a big difference."

"I will follow your signals for now and that will let me know if you want me to continue, if that is okay with you."

"Works for me, now can we rest a bit before we continue to eat dessert so to speak?"

We actually laid there and talked for a long time. I found out that her ex was living part time with her and part time with another woman when he was out on the road and actually had another child that she knew nothing about. When she found out she packed up made one phone call to the other woman and told her she could keep him and left.

She ended up here with me and I have him to thank for that I guess. She looked at me and I knew what was coming and I didn't want the subject turned toward me. I was perfectly happy talking about her but she wanted to know more. I told her that I had never been married and I did not have any kids. I had been in several relationships in my life but just could not seem to find the person that was willing to put up with me long enough to get me down the aisle. She looked at me and said, "I was wondering how old you are?"

There it was the question that I knew was going to come up and it was almost the first one she asked. I looked at her and asked her if she had seen the movie Murphy's Romance and she of course said, "Hasn't everyone."

"Do you remember what he told her when she asked him that question?"

"Of course I do he didn't tell her till the end of the movie."

"Perfect I will let you know at the end of the movie."

"What is the big deal about our age anyway?"

"It's very simple, I have age and you don't."

"That's stupid."

"Well if you want to hang around till the end of the movie then I will tell you."

"How am I going to know when it's the end of the movie?"

"That's easy, I will tell you how old I am and then you will know it's the end of the movie or the beginning of something else."

"You know you can be a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes."

"No I can be a pain in the ass most of the time and that is why I am still single."

She shook her head and we started to cuddle again as we both began to nod off to sleep. She snuggled in close and asked me if we could have a rain check on the rest of the desert.

I laughed at her and told her that we could continue to have desert every night if that is what she wanted to do. She started rubbing her hand across my chest and before long we were both asleep in each other's arms.

Before I realized it morning was getting close judging by the call of the loons in the distance. It is the one thing I miss most when I have to leave. Sure you can by a CD with them on it but it is not the same as waking in the early morning in a tent and listening to them. As I lay there Amanda started to stir and before long her eyes peeked open and she had a smile on her face.

"What are you smiling at gorgeous?"

"Oh not much really"

"Oh is that so." I began to tickle her into submission.

"Okay...okay...okay already I give I will tell you. A girl could get used to this every day."

"Well we still have a few days to enjoy this and I don't plan on letting any of them pass without waking up here next to you just like this."

"That sounds like a plan to me."

We got up and around and could not decide what to do about breakfast so we skipped it. We decided to just go exploring and took a few things with us so we could be out longer if we wanted to be and the weather cooperated. I put water in the solar shower and laid it back on the boulder for later and loaded the fishing poles and we took off in a direction that we had not explored before. This area was new to me as well since I had never had the inclination to really paddle very far. The truth was Amanda was excellent in a canoe. She could out paddle most men I had ever been in a canoe with. We worked together as a team and did not spend half our time correcting the direction we needed to go as I had experienced with previous partners.

We had paddled for about 3 hours and saw a small beach looking area so we decided to pull in there and have an early lunch since we had not eaten breakfast that morning. Amanda wanted fish for lunch so we pulled out the poles and casted one to the left and one to the right and let out some line and then began to troll. It wasn't long and Amanda's pole took a strong dive and she grabbed it, as I reeled in my line so they would not get tangled, and started the long struggle to get the fish close enough to the boat to identify it. Here I go out with her and she catches the biggest fish I had ever seen in that lake. She hooked a Muskie that was huge. She finally got it close enough to the boat that I could get a grip on it and got it into the boat. The damn thing was 54 inches long. I had no way to weigh it and really didn't care. The fish was awesome and she absolutely glowed when she saw it. I reached into my bag and got out a camera and got her picture with it and we slipped it back into the water and moved it back and forth for over a half hour before it finally gave a flick of its tail and was gone.

"Lady I have to tell you that was amazing."

I think I could have lit up the night sky with the beams that was coming from her face. "I just wish that was one I could have mounted."

"You can have a replica made when you get home. That was why I took so many pictures of it and one with the tape next to it."

"I hadn't even thought of that."

She threw her line back into the water and I followed suit and we started paddling in circles again. This time she got another hit but she knew it was not as big when she grabbed the pole and set the hook. It was a nice sized walleye good enough to eat. Once it was in the canoe she cast out again and I just left mine in the bottom of the canoe. "Aren't you going to fish?"

"Why bother I can't begin to keep up with you and besides I am having too much fun watching you."

"You have that much fun watching me catch fish?"

"Well yeah sort of."

"What does well yeah sort of mean exactly?"

"Oh no, I am not going to get into trouble this far away from camp."

"Come on I am not going to get mad at you."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes I promise"

"Well it's like this when you catch a fish you get up on your knees on the seat and with those cute little shorts you have on I get to watch your ass jiggle as you reel in the fish."

"Oh for crying out loud, really, is that all you care about, my ass?"

"Well from where I am sitting it is something to care about."

"Men"

I started laughing and thankfully she got another hit before we could even start to paddle. She had the right lure for the moment because the fish were drawn to it. She landed a good sized rock bass and I told her we would keep it for lunch as well. We paddled the short distance to the beach area and got out and started to make lunch. Amanda started off and I asked her where she was going and she looked at me weird and said, "We need firewood don't we?"

"No I brought along the camp stove and some potatoes so we can make French fries and fish for dinner."

"Well thanks for telling me." She walked back to the bag and grabbed the small bag inside it and showed it to me. "Do you want to know where I am going now?"

"No smartass that won't be necessary." I replied as she headed off into the bushes. She knew I would be watching her as she walked away so she dropped the back of her shorts down and wiggled her ass as she headed away.

This woman was going to be the death of me and I knew it. I still did not know how old she was but she was going to cause an old man to have a heart attack if she kept this up. It wasn't long and she came back to where I was at. She looked at me and smiled and said, "Enjoy the view?"

"Why what view are you referring to may I ask?"

"Don't even go there mister I know you were watching my ass the whole time I walked over there."

I just laughed and said. "I might have seen something but with these old eyes it's hard to tell from a distance." She walked over and smacked me on the back of the head and started helping with lunch.

We had a very enjoyable lunch and she wanted to know if were heading back towards camp. I told her we could if she wanted to. What she really wanted to do was fish. I played it coy and told her we could go out and paddle around for a while. She started hauling things to the canoe and after I got there with the rest of the supplies I asked her if she wanted in the back of the canoe for a change. "What, oh I guess I could do that." Came her reply.

"Do you really want in the back or are you just saying that?"

"Well I was going to fish and I thought you could paddle and I would fish on the way back."

"Oh is that what you thought was it," I said with a smile I could not contain.

"You big dope you already knew I wanted to fish and that's why you offered to put me in the back,"

I started laughing and she told me to push the canoe out so she could get in the front and I could get in the back where I belonged. I started laughing and pushed the canoe out so she could get in and then shoved us off out into the water again. "I hope you catch fish all the way back to camp."

"Why? Oh never you mind I know why you are looking at my ass again aren't you?"

"You seem to have figured out my strategy young lady."

"I don't think anyone 42 is considered young."

I finally got her to tell me how old she was and she knew it. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at me and went back to fishing. It wasn't long and the little shake of her ass started as she caught another fish, much to my delight.

This went on for the entire trip back to camp. This girl was in the zone for fishing and mine was in the zone for ass watching. What a wonderful combination I thought to myself. Before we got back she asked me if she should keep any for supper and I asked her if she really wanted fish again tonight. She thought that maybe something else would be nice for a change of pace so I told her I knew just the thing for a change of pace. She of course wanted to know what it was and I was not telling it was a surprise.

When we got back and got everything put away I started to get the fixins out for a hearty beef stew. I even had some cornbread mix with me and with the two of them it should make for a nice change of pace. I also had a small tin of creamed honey that was hid in my provisions and it would work very well with the cornbread since I did not bring butter.

Amanda went out and gathered fire wood while I got all the stuff in the pot. She walked over and was going to lift the lid and I told her she better not bother it. "Why can't I take a little peek?"

"Because it will spoil the surprise and you will enjoy it I promise."

She walked away from it after sticking her tongue out at me again. When she walked close enough to me to try and see what I was mixing up she just got into range and I swatted her on the ass as she went by.

"What was that for?"

"You were trying to peek at what I was making to go with supper."

"Fine I will go find something else to do until its ready then."

She grabbed her fishing pole and went down to the rocks while I finished getting the cornbread mix into a pan and over some warm coals to start it baking. It was not too long and the stew was ready and not long after the cornbread had just turned brown around the edges so I knew it was very close as well. I pulled it from the coals and set it aside and then called to her.

"So what is so special about tonight's supper?"

"I get to share it with the prettiest woman out here."

"For all you know I am the only woman out here.'

"I only care about the one in front of me thanks."

"Let's see what you have fixed and I will decide if you have redeemed yourself for the smack on my ass."

I dished up the stew and then slid a piece of cornbread alongside it and handed her the creamed honey and her eyes lit up.

"Where do you keep getting all of this? I haven't seen any of it in the packs since I showed up here?"

"Oh there is a corner market right down the street."

"You really can be a smartass sometimes you know."

"I have been known to on occasion." I said with a laugh."

"Where did you get onion, carrots, peas, green beans, and beef at?"

"I dried all of it before I left home and I throw in a little beef bouillon crumbles in to help give it some more flavor."

"This is fantastic and where did you get the honey butter stuff?"

"Same store."

"You just can't leave it alone can you?"

"Okay I will stop, enjoy it we only get to have it once while we're here."

We finished supper and cleaned everything up and I do mean everything. We were both stuffed and we did not leave a crumb anywhere. We finally sat down and rested for a while and watched the sea gulls beg for food. Amanda finally got up and said it was time for a shower and she got up and headed towards her stuff and my dry towel. I only had one of those so we had to share it and I always got it when it was damp but I am not complaining. I got up and put the bag in the tree and went and sat back down.

She looked over as she walked by and said, "Are you just going to sit there or are you going to join me?"

"Join you of course I will join you."

We walked out onto the boulder and stripped off our clothes and stood and hugged for a short time. She reached over and turned the head on the shower and let the water flow over both of us. She reached for the shampoo and I took it from her and began to rub it into her hair. I watched the stream of bubbles and foam run down between her breasts and then I moved behind her and watched as it slid between the cheeks of her ass. I was in heaven and I was lucky enough to have my own private angel to share it with me.

"Okay I think my hair is rinsed enough now let's take care of yours." She said as she proceeded to repeat the same thing with me but I held her hips as she soaped my hair. "I think you are trying to get a little closer than I did aren't you?"

"Oh that, I was just holding on in case some soap got in my eyes. I wouldn't want to stumble and get hurt you know."

"You really are something else you know that?"

"Why thank you kind lady it's nice of you to notice." I said with a laugh.

"It wasn't a complement you know."

"Sounded like one too me so I am taking it that way."

"You are incorrigible you know that?"

"I think I have heard that before but I can't remember where."

We finished our shower and of course she used it to dry her hair and the rest of her and then handed me the towel to dry off with. She laughed as she handed it to me as she walked toward the tent.

"Coming?"

"I would have to be an idiot not too."

"Do I get to answer that?"

"Nope"

When I got in the tent she was lying on top of the bag waiting for me to arrive. I crawled up behind her and started to stroke her damp hair and kiss her neck. It was not long and she rolled over on top of me and sat across my chest. I knew immediately what she wanted and I asked her to slide a bit closer. Once she was close enough my hands went to her breasts and my mouth began to lick her pussy. I started again on her outer folds and quickly worked to her center core and began to lick and caress her clit. Moments later she began to flood my mouth and I licked every drop I could catch.

Once she recovered she lay to her side facing away from me and I started to rub her back and down to her ass. I stroked her firm tight ass for quit a long time and she said, "You really do like my ass don't you?"

"I thought I was making that obvious but you have a few other things about you that I find very appealing as well."

"Such as what may I ask?"

I might be male and maybe stupid at times but telling her that I loved her pussy and breasts would not get me any brownie points. I knew what she needed to hear and I told her the honest truth because I meant it.

"You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen and you have the cutest dimples when you smile."

"You know how to flatter a lady you know."

I continued to caress her ass as I lay behind her and my hand was parting her cheeks to reach down and cup her pussy. I drug my fingers through her folds again very slowly and she started to push her ass back into my hand as I continued. She began to moan and I let my fingers spread her enough to find her clit and begin to rub it very gently.

She lifted her left leg up so that I had more access to her and then bent it back over my hips so that I could put my cock in her. I slowly began to slip it into her and then pulled back out because I did not bring any condoms on this trip. I had no idea that I would ever need them since I was coming here to get away from women. As I pulled back she told me it was okay she was on the pill. I don't quite know how she knew what I was thinking but she did.

I started to again shove my cock into her pussy very slowly and she started to moan again as I began to slide into her. We started a very slow rocking motion and I reached over and cupped her left breast so that I could play with her nipple as we continued to enjoy each other. We had been at this a short time when she mumbled something and moved her leg and started to roll toward me.

After she was lying on her back I moved over on top of her and replaced my cock into her opening. I began to push harder into her and she was thrusting her hips forward. She said that this felt great but she wanted more speed and she again rolled over and placed her ass in the air. I could not have asked for a more beautiful sight and while I was looking at her ass I slowly slid up and put my cock into her with one push. I placed my hands on her hips and began thrusting into her at a rapid pace. Her grunts from each stroke were easily heard and she encouraged me to continue. I reached up with one hand and started to caress her little pucker with some of the moisture the two of us had created.

When I ran my finger over her she shoved back against my finger. The first time she did it I missed it but the second time I knew that it was no mistake. I continued to thrust but I placed my finger at her opening and allowed her to push back against it if that was what she wanted. She again pushed back into my finger so that my finger went into her ass about one digit. She continued to do that for a short time before she started to orgasm. I stroked into her until I came a short time later and then wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tightly against me. She finally used her vaginal muscles to push my cock from her and we rolled onto our sides as I continued to hold her.

I again began to stroke her hair and neck because I wanted to do it and I did not want her to think I was just going to come and then roll over and go to sleep. A few minutes later we both moved enough so that we could get into the sleeping bag and I placed my arm over her hip and pulled her closely to me. We both woke the next morning to the sound of the loons not too far off in the distance.