Into the Quetico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not want to get up and leave her side but I knew that I had to get up and piss so nature won out and I slowly crawled out of the bag trying not to wake her. I had been out just looking around and I could tell by the look of the sky to the west that a storm was coming. The air had that smell to it that warned of an approaching storm and I could faintly hear rumbling signaling it was getting closer. I took the time to take all our bags and place them in the brush behind the tent and I grabbed a spare small tarp that I kept to cover firewood and covered the bags and some wood so that it would be dry for later. I walked back to the tent and grabbed her foot and shook her until she woke up.

The look I got from her was less than pleasing but I told her that we had a storm approaching and if she needed to take care of anything before it started to rain she might want to do that now. "I was just going to call you a few choice names but I guess I should thank you for not letting me wait till it was pouring and then need to go out." She said as she crawled from the tent. She did not even bother to look for clothes she just exited the tent and found a place to take care of herself and ran back as it started to rain.

"That was close."

She crawled back into the bag as I pulled the zipper down on the rain fly and then the mesh door as the rain started to come down. I crawled back into the bag and rolled up beside her and pulled her close and we both went back to sleep as we listened to the rain hit the sides of the tent.

We both woke some time later and discovered that the rain had quit and the sun was out. I had no idea what time it was but I knew it had to be sometime before lunch. I started to get up out of the bag and had just leaned forward when I felt a smack on my bare ass. "Okay what was that for?"

"Well you smacked mine the other night so I felt it was time to return the favor and besides this lady expects a kiss in the morning before you start the day."

"I guess I will have to remember that for future reference." I said with a grin and leaned back over her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"You in a big hurry to out there are you?"

"No not really I was just going to see if there was any damage from the storm."

"Wont the damage from the storm be the same later?"

"I guess it will, why do you have something better planned?"

"Get back in the bag moron."

"Wow what endearing names you have for me. I am hurt beyond all possible measure." I said trying to act like some Shakespearian actor.

"Well then come over here and let me kiss that little hurt away."

I was glad for that rainstorm. It gave us a chance to cuddle, kiss, and explore each other again and it was an eye opening experience for the both of us. We had been flirting with each other for quite a while when she rolled over on her stomach and asked me to give her a back rub. "I think I can handle that although it would have been easier if I had lotion and the store down the street isn't open yet."

"Really because of the few things that did survive my little crash with the canoe was a bottle of hand lotion and it is in my bag so why don't you go get it."

I can't say that I leaped out the door to go after it but I did not waste any time heading out of the tent to go looking for it either. She laughed at me when I walked out naked with shoes on. "I hate to tell you that you look like a dork wearing tennis shoes and a hard-on."

"It's okay I don't mind looking like a dork when there is a beautiful naked lady waiting for me in my tent."

I grabbed her bag and did a quick check of our stuff while I was out there and not noticing any damage to our stuff I grabbed the lotion and went back into the tent to find her just like she was when I left. I lay down beside her and squirted some lotion into my hand and began to rub it slowly into her back and shoulders. "You realize that you have to massage all of me in order to do the job right don't you?"

"I guess I will just have to struggle through it."

"Shut up and get back to work."

I again began rubbing her shoulders and down to the small of her back and then back to her shoulders. Once I was satisfied with that I went down to her feet and began to rub the lotion into them and between her toes. I spent longer doing that because I figured she liked to have her feet massaged since she was moaning as I did it. I guess I wasn't in any hurry either way I didn't have any better plans than this for the day anyway.

Once I finished with her feet I started to rub lotion into the back of her legs up until they met the back of her thigh and the juncture of her ass. I rubbed up and down and also along the inside and outside of her thighs as I went. I made sure to stay away from her pussy. I did not want to get lotion into it and I also was not ready to give up on the chance to rub lotion into her cute little ass.

I had finally rubbed all of her until I got up to her ass and she quickly turned over before I even had a chance to touch it. "Hey I wasn't finished with the other side yet you know."

"Yes you were for now. I will see how good a job you do on this side before I decide if you earn your chance to rub my ass. I know you want to so you are going to have to earn it."

Wow this lady can be cold hearted at times and she knew what she was doing. I wondered if she had a secret playbook on how I operated because she sure had turned to the right page to read up on me this time.

Since I was already at her feet I again started to massage them and again went between each toe. I did not want to miss any part of her and be denied her ass. She giggled as I massage her toes and told me to start on her legs.

I started working up her legs in the same slow motions as before and massaging along the insides of her thighs just about did me in. I was getting too look at her pussy as it gaped a bit when my rubbing in circles pulled her thighs apart. I got to the top pf her thighs and went past her pussy. I started to rub just under her bellybutton and across her hips and then decided that I needed to have a little fun as well so I leaned over and kissed her just above her waistline. I put a drop of lotion on my finger and put it in her bellybutton and announced "lint check" as I ran my finger into it causing her to squirm.

"Get back to work bozo."

"Wow the endearing comments continue."

"Just shut up and rub me."

I started to work my way up across her stomach until I got just below her breasts and then I reached for some more lotion before I started to massage it into her right breast. I did not just grab at it I started around the outside and worked my way around till I got to her nipple and then I moved back out in a circle to the outside again. I never touched her nipple and it was hard even without my touch. I again started around the outside until I got to her nipple and this time when I got to it I leaned in and sucked it into my mouth and gave it a little pull with me teeth. She was moaning and I was enjoying the fact that I could give her this much pleasure.

I began the same process on the other breast hoping to have the same effect and it was highly successful as well. My mission accomplished I sucked her nipple into my mouth and gave it a little tug as well before grabbing the lotion to finish rubbing lotion into her shoulders. Once I had her finished with her shoulders I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her lips that she did not see coming. She had her eyes closed the entire time I was massaging her. She didn't even open them to look at me when she gave me crap.

Once the kiss was finished she opened her eyes and said. "Okay I guess you earned the right to massage my ass, as she turned over and lay down on her stomach again."

I put some lotion on my hand again and started to rub it into where her thighs and ass meet. I was in heaven and my cock was dripping a little pre cum just from the thoughts of what I wanted to do to this woman. I slowly moved up her ass and rubbed it in circles so that I could see her cheeks separate enough to reveal her asshole to me. I rubbed them for as long as I thought I should dare and leaned up and placed a kiss at the base of her neck. "You haven't finished yet you know."

"I was not going to rub any into your pussy because I didn't think it was a good idea."

"That is not the part that you forgot to rub."

"How did I forget to miss anything?"

"Oh I forgot your arms."

"My arms are fine."

I leaned down and looked her in the eyes and she said, "Go back where you were at and try again."

I looked down at her cute little ass and the only thing I hadn't done was to rub lotion between her cheeks. Is that what she was referring to by chance? I figured all I could do was get into more trouble but I was more than willing to take a chance on that any day. I put some more lotion onto my hand and ran my hand between the cheeks of her ass and when I did she lifted her hips up offering me easier access to her. I rubbed my finger up and down between her globes and when I got over her asshole she pushed her ass up onto my finger causing my finger to go in just a little bit.

When that happened she lowered her hips back to the ground and I slowly removed my finger and started doing it again. When my finger got there again she did the very same thing only this time she pushed hard enough to cause my finger to go in about an inch or so. "Don't take it out."

"Okay" was all I said as she lowered herself back down again.

"Please leave it there for a minute so that I can get used to it."

I just held my finger where it was at while her sphincter tightened its grip on it. She then raised her ass up again with my finger in her and asked me to push it in very slowly until she said stop. She never said stop as my finger went into her as far as it would go and I held it still while her ass was arched in the air. I looked down and she had taken her fingers and was slowly massaging her clit in small circles. A few minutes later she came with a shudder and fell to the sleeping bag. I slowly removed my finger from her ass and then started kissing at the top of her ass up to the base of her neck again.

I was not shocked but I was surprised. She had told me that she did not even let her husband touch her like that the entire time they were married and I had only known her for a few days and she was allowing me to touch her in a way no other man had ever been allowed. Moments later I lay down beside her and kissed her on the lips and rubbed her back while I allowed her to recover at her own pace.

"You know if you would have tried to put you cock in my ass I would have let you."

"Let's just take this one step at a time okay."

"I hope you don't get upset but I think I love you."

Oh God no I had been out here for less than a week and I have a naked woman in a tent that just had my finger up her ass tell me that she loves me. How did this ever happen. Better yet how did I ever get so lucky to have this ever happen? I kissed her again and told her she needed to think about that for a while because like she said before I am a pain in the ass.

We again just enjoyed each other for a bit and as we were getting ready to leave the tent I took her in my arms and told her, "I think I love you too."

"You are just saying that because we just had fantastic sex."

"I won't deny that we just had fantastic sex but I did not have to say it because we did, I said it because I wanted to."

She just smiled at me and we walked out into the sun to see what we were going to do with the rest of our day.

We looked around camp again to see if there was any damage that I might not have noticed in my haste to check it and get back into the tent. She started to drag some pieces of wood out into the sun to dry them out and although we did not need it at that moment it was actually a smart idea and I told her so. After she had completed that she joined me down by the canoe and we noticed that there was no damage to the canoe as well.

We weathered the storm well and had no damage so we were looking for something to do for the rest of the day. She wanted to go fishing again so we loaded up the fishing gear so that we could go out in front of the campsite. We did not plan to go very far since we did not get out early. We were not out long and the lure she used yesterday was not producing any hits at all. She switched to a black jig saying it should work with the partly cloudy skies. I just listened to her talk and wondered where she had gotten all her fishing knowledge from.

"So who taught you how to fish if you don't mind me asking?"

"I used to go fishing with my grandpa for years until he passed away a few years ago. He taught me everything he knew about fishing."

"Well he taught you well I can see that."

After she had switched he lure she started to pick up a few fish here and there and it wasn't long and she had caught a couple of keepers for supper. "You don't seem to mind me fishing while you do the paddling."

"Nope I just enjoy watching you fish."

"Are you watching my ass again?"

"Maybe"

"You should have got an eyeful of that earlier you know."

"I just know a good thing when I see it and who says I am just looking at your ass?"

"Well if you aren't just looking at my ass what are you looking at?"

"You, just you"

She just turned and looked at me and smiled and told me to paddle back to camp. We had what we needed for supper and she was ready to go back. We arrived at camp shortly thereafter and after we got out of the canoe she said she was going up to get a knife to clean the fish. "Wait a minute; you know how to clean fish."

"Of course I do I told you my grandpa taught me everything he knew about fishing."

"Why didn't you tell me that before?"

"You didn't ask and besides us women don't have to tell all our secrets."

I stood and watched her clean the fish and she knew exactly what she was doing. The fish were ready in a few minutes and I handed her a pan to put them in. I grabbed another pan and put water in for the canteen and cook with tonight and we headed back up to camp.

"Do you have anything besides potatoes to have with the fish?"

"You ready for a change of pace?"

"I guess I am ready for something different."

"Let me see what I have hidden in the bags."

I went through the bags and found a bag of beans and rice that I brought with me. I had cheated with them since I bought them in a mix but put them in a Ziploc to make it easier to pack. I asked her if beans and rice would be oaky and she replied, "Is it New Orleans beans and rice?"

"Yes it is I cheated on this part."

"I love that stuff and I am glad you cheated."

I grabbed some water and got it going so that I could make the beans and rice and put a bit of oil in a skillet so it would be ready for the fish. We sat around for a while just visiting so the water would get hot for the beans and rice and talked about what we did in our daily lives. I found out that she was a purchasing agent for a company where she lived and I told her I was in the Security business. I wanted to tell her that I was the owner of the security business that placed guards at the business she worked at but I just did not feel comfortable enough yet to tell her that. I just could not understand how I had never seen her before since I had been in that business several times.

It wasn't long and the water was boiling and I added the beans and rice to it and a few minutes later I set it aside to let it finish cooking. The steam in it would allow it to finish without scalding it and making more work for us to clean the pot. Once that was finished I put the skillet on the coals and allowed it to heat up and then placed the breaded fillets in the oil to cook. They were just getting golden brown when she told me the rice and beans were ready. Once we had everything plated up we were getting ready to eat and I said, "I think I have just the thing to top this meal off and I know you are going to give me crap but I am going to run and get it."

I ran down to the edge of the big boulder and grabbed a rope. She looked over at what I was doing and when I pulled the bag from the water she just shook her head at me and said, "You are really unbelievable you know that."

I brought the bag of wine that I had been cooling in the water since I got up here and she grabbed two tin cups and we poured some for each other and toasted our meal and each other. "Why did you bring a bag of wine with you? Were you expecting me?" I laughed at the comment and told her that I had forgotten about it. That bag of wine was the one concession to carry that I brought with me and it had been there the entire time.

"You know you don't have to get me drunk tonight don't you?"

"I know, it was a gift from one of my business associates and I brought it here because it was in a bag. I took it out of the box and brought it along."

"Hey this is the same stuff that our boss gives us each year as a gift."

As soon as she said it I knew that she might start to figure out that I was somehow connected to her company so I just toasted her and began to eat my supper. It was quiet as long as we ate because we were both hungry since we hadn't eaten all day. We cleaned all of it up as usual and then started to clean the dishes and put everything away.

I decided to add some more wood to the fire so that we could sit out and enjoy the sun going down until we were ready to retire and that was a couple of hours or so away. We kept drinking the wine and talked about trivial things for a while until the fatal question was asked. "So what security company do you work for, we have one at our plant as well?"

"I don't exactly work for the company."

"If you don't work for the company then what do you do for it?"

"I manage it."

"Well then you work for it don't you?"

"Not exactly, I own it."

"Her eyes turned to me and she said, "You own it?"

"Yeah I started it when I was about 25 and I got lucky and the services we provide worked out well so I have done okay with it so far."

"I would say you it worked out better than you think."

"I did not want to say anything because I did not want you to think that I already knew who you were because I didn't."

"I know you didn't know who I was I don't work in the main plant. I am at the business office and we don't have any guards there. I just see them when I go to the main plant."

"Just how long have you owned the company?"

"I have owned it long enough to know not to answer that question."

"Why is that?"

"Because if I answer it you will know how old I am and I am not going to fall for that one sweetheart."

"You can really be a major pain in the ass you know that."

"Oh I am well aware of my short comings I can assure you but being gullible is not one of them."

"Finish your wine mister it's time for your backrub."

I gulped the last of my wine down and screwed the lid on and took it back to the lake and put it in just in time to turn around and see her taking her clothes off as she was heading into the tent. I am not sure but I think I skipped all the way to the tent.

Once I was in the tent and got rid of my clothes she had me lay down on my back and she began to rub lotion over my chest and shoulders in much the same fashion that I had done to her. She worked her way down over my stomach until she got to my cock and then went right around it and down my legs. She massaged my thighs and then down my legs until she got to my feet. She began rubbing lotion between my toes just as I had done to her and tried to drive me nuts in the process.

She began to work her way back up again and it was driving me crazy and she knew it. When she got up to my cock and balls she made circles around them but never touched them. I was beside myself at this point only I didn't know she was not done with the torture yet. When she started to work her way up to my chest she moved her head down and sucked my cock into her mouth. She continued to rub my chest with her hands while her mouth worked its way up and down my cock. When I was almost to the point of coming she pulled my cock from her mouth and told me to roll over.