Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her orgasm subsided, he licked the punctured marks to allow the wound to heal before moving his body to align it with hers.

"I want you," he whispered, staring into her eyes. It wasn't his forte to ask for permission but he'd make an exception this time.

"Please..." That one word was loaded with desperation, need and protest. "No more teasing..."

A warm smile curved at the corner of Alaron's lips as he felt her fingers guiding his cock towards the entrance of her pussy. He liked it that she knew what she wanted and wasn't being coy about it.

He pushed his cock slowly into her, feeling every muscle of her pussy gripping him. She was so snug and warm that he was afraid he might lose control of himself. It didn't help that she was arching against him, grinding her pussy impatiently to accommodate all of him. Not caring about being gentle now, Alaron plunged himself fully into her, feeling the wetness of her earlier orgasm lubricating his passage. He didn't stop plummeting into her even when she cried out at the onset of her second climax.

Her legs were wrapped around his waist, arching desperately to meet every one of his thrust. Alaron had to lean forward to hold her for fear he'd snap her back from their rough interlude.

When he saw her eyes open slowly as her orgasm subsided, he stopped moving and smiled at her.

"Welcome back to earth," he teased. "Maybe you should be on top now." It wasn't really a request for he was already flipping her up, changing their positions so that he was now at the mercy of her administrations.

She had a lustful smile on her face as her hips began moving up and down; her pussy muscles squeezing his cock like a vice. She was so tight that Alaron wondered if perhaps she had been a virgin. He made a mental note to ask her later because for now, she was driving him crazy, bouncing up and down like a little nymph in heat.

Her hands were on her breasts, squeezing them as she moaned in pleasure. Just watching her do that elicited a growl from his throat. His hands immediately went to her hips to steady her and hold her in place.

"Are you on birth control?" he asked.

"No," she shook her head as she tried to continue moving her hips against his strong hold.

"Reach into my jeans pocket for my wallet," he instructed, still holding her in place. When she narrowed her eyes stubbornly at him, he warned, "I'm not moving until you find my wallet."

"I'm going to get you for this," she complained even as she reached out to take his wallet from his jeans lying under his feet. She knew what he wanted her to do so she rifled through the compartments until she found the square foil. "There's only one."

An amused expression crossed his face as he heard her say it. "How many times do you want me to cum huh?"

She didn't answer but ripped the condom packet with her teeth and held the rubber out to him.

The second he took his hands off her waist, she ground hard against him before pulling off completely. Alaron's face was a look of pure agony as he felt the sudden cold on his still throbbing member. Slipping the condom down, he motioned for her to come close; watching the way she crawled seductively on top of him.

They both groaned the instant her warm pussy made contact with his cock. Alaron couldn't believe that he almost came from that one stroke alone. He let her bounce erotically atop of him for a little while before taking over the rhythm. He felt her lean forward as his hands held on to her slender hips, thrusting upwards again and again into her. She was screaming and quivering against him, letting him know that she was reaching another climax.

"Oh god Erika... cum with me," he barely breathed the word out as he was seized by the delicious pleasure of both his and her climax intermingling with each other.

***

"Definitely not gay," she whispered in contentment a while later, as she rested one thigh on top of his legs.

Alaron smiled. They were buck naked, lying on a pool of rumpled clothes on a cold, dusty floor and the first thing that came out of her mouth was that he wasn't gay. The thought made him want to laugh. God this woman always had the most ridiculous things to say!

Alaron loved women and wondered if it was too young for him to be monogamous. However, the lithe body currently entwined with his so comfortably seemed to make him think otherwise. He didn't think he'd grow tired of making love to her... even if she were to grow old and turn wrinkly and sick.

Alaron's body jerked suddenly at the realization. She was going to grow old, wrinkly and sick and he was going to watch her die while he continued to live on. Sure, at first they would look like a Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher pair but a decade later, people will start to think she's his mother and a decade after that, his grandmother.

It was all his fault. He had used up his one and only opportunity to turn a human on Fiona by mistake and now, even if he wished to turn Erika, he could not. The penalty for turning more than one human was death and the Council did not take age into consideration for that. To keep their numbers small, the Council will consider the life of the second newly turned as a replacement for the Sire's life.

Alaron closed his eyes, suddenly fearful of his considerations to turn Erika. The only time when he was so overwhelmed with the need to turn a human was with Fiona because she looked so like his dead mother. He had been so consumed with his thoughts on whether to turn her or not that he didn't realize how much blood he was feeding from the little girl's body.

Her hair had turned white by then and it had made him panic. Stupidly, he had sliced a vein on his wrist and frantically poured his blood down her throat, hoping to revive her. Alaron had no idea that doing so would turn her until Draven pointed it out to him.

Most of the time, although not always, the Sire who turned the human did so because she was his mate. The bond shared between the Sire and his turned was special and significant just like a mother and her child. Sharing the same blood meant they were closer in mind and body than with any other, usually sharing an unnatural protectiveness and a heightened sense of love and forgiveness for each other. Plus, the turned Vampire cannot kill his or her Sire. It is akin to matricide or patricide and punishable by the Council.

Thank God for that. Fiona would have killed him over and over again otherwise.

With a sigh, he reached for his jeans underneath his legs and took out his phone. It had been vibrating like crazy over and over again but he had been too distracted by Erika and had ignored it.

"Hello."

"Al!" exclaimed an over excited Fiona. To prevent him going deaf, he turned the phone on speaker mode and placed the phone on his chest.

"What?"

"Guess what! Guess what!"

"Err..."

She didn't even last two seconds of waiting when she blurted out, "I'm pregnant!"

"What..." said Erika in a groggy voice as Fiona's voice woke her up. "Hey Fiona..."

"Who's that?"

"It's Erika, Fi. We went to take a look at the new shop remember?"

"Oh! Double good news for me!" she squealed. "Oh, Al, why don't you come and celebrate with us tonight? Eian's in the kitchen, cooking up a storm. I think that's his way of coping with the excitement."

A laugh bubbled in his throat. He doubted it was excitement. More like stress. Now that was just amusing. Eian the Alpha, stressed over a baby?

"I don't eat Fiona..."

"But I do!" she squealed once more. "Come, come okay? Erika can come too. This is so exciting!"

Then she disconnected.

Rousing slightly from her position, Erika sat up. "I guess we can't say no now."

Alaron laughed, "She'll drag us both out of here if we dare say no."

"Think she'll be upset to find us sweaty and naked?"

Once again he laughed. "Oh no, I think she will be very happy."

***