All Comments on 'Intrigued Ch. 10'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well damn...

Didn't see that one coming. No pun.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Seriously? Okay

I definitely didn't see that happening. I don't even know how to feel right now, my emotions are ranging from sad to freaking livid! ARGH

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
What the Fudge??? Blind sided.

I have to agree with Got2luvmel and everyone else. 1 I pray this isn't the end. Secondly I just didn't see that one, I can only think it was Raven's maker that got that one man to audit Keegan's bussines.

shanleyboyshanleyboyover 12 years ago
absolutly speechless

gobsmacked is all i can think of right now, i hope this isnt the last chapter and that he finds a way to get her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOOOOOO!!!!

RAVEN & KEEGAN 4EVER!!!!!!!!! he's been thru enough & deserves love!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
No!

Could Dorian be influencing Raven's mind? What a creep. He left her and I think he only wants her now because she has made a life with someone else.

Mega15Mega15over 12 years ago
WHAT!???

no no no! Raven needs to go back to him!!! update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why

How could you write this chapter? This chapter completely piss me off! As of now im stop reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dayum...

I had a feeling something like this was going to work it's way into the plot... But still, actually 'reading' it now is like having a train run over my leg. Figured it was comming, still shocked to see it happen

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
Interesting Twist....

I was lucky enough to read all of your chapters in one sitting. I've really enjoyed the story so far and am interested in where you plan to take the story. Keegan most likely will be in danger and very confused if he tries to "rescue" Raven. As for Raven, being captive to the one that ruthlessly took her humanity should be heartbreaking. Looking forward to seeing how you plan to wrap it up for this very special couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good until this chapter

if this is the last chapter to this story be sure to realize you will loose a lot of fans and readers. not all stories have happy endings but this seemed like drama for the sake of drama and in a story that otherwise flowed it seemed out of place.

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 12 years agoAuthor
Jeez!

The story is NOT over, I just had alotta ish to deal with BUT if some of you guys wanna get all pissy and stop reading, FINE but this IS NOT the end!

-Bizzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVING IT!!

To the author, your stories ROCK!! Please, please update soon, I'm on needles and pins waiting. LOL. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
=:(

i feel so bad fof keegan. i hope he gets her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You fucking ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story definitely not ruined

Not entirely sure what the other reader's problems are; I thought it was a very good and interesting development. It is your story, pooh-pooh to the naysayers!

green_dreamsgreen_dreamsabout 12 years ago
Love how much I hate it

Once again your ability as a writer amazes me. I've become so engaged with the characters that I was actually angry when Raven gets taken away from Keegan. It makes complete sense that her maker would come and take her away. It's quite possible he felt his influence on her fading away as she fell more in love with Keegan. If she didn't still have doubts that she was hurting Keegan by being with him it's quite possible, in my mind at least, that she could have resisted her maker. Her being taken forces her to deal with more of the problems that lie between her and Keegan being truly happy together. My only hope is that in the end Keegan does get her back.

Awesome story Bizzy_Bish. Keep up the great work.

Trinity71Trinity71almost 8 years ago
I knew it!

I just knew Raven's Maker would show his face again. Wouldn't surprise me to learn he was the one that caused the troubles with Keegan's business in order to lure him away from Raven.

Have to admit I'm sad Raven had sex with Dorian. Poor Keegan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous