All Comments on 'Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 02'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Female actor

Loved your story and I want Emma Watson as the next girl also what happens to the men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! A Stunning Piece of Work

This is the best series I've read on Literotica pertaining to mind-control/lesbian sex. Just straight-up (a pun lol) seduction of these delicate kittens. My only gripes are that you should detail more explicit scenes of other straight girls succumbing/being seduced (perhaps Cassandra and her sister later go hunting for straight girls?) and you wrote that the women in the mansion perform every act imaginable and you even list these acts, but there are no tribbing scenes anywhere, sadly. Hopefully you can include it in your next chapter (how else can they reproduce?). Honestly, I look forward to this story more so than every book chugged on a Barnes and Nobles bookshelf. Also, your writing skills are of a high caliber and I like how strong and diverse your lexicon is, but there are many comma mistakes when you're incorporating transitions. This doesn't seriously detract from the story, but it'd make your writing more professional, since in my view, you already are. One more thing: you should really put the centerpiece of your time and effort into this series since, for now, I consider it to be your magnum opus. This story really is amazing and there are only THREE other stories on the sight similar to this, but yours takes the spotlight. 3 months is also a long wait for this chapter to be produced since you did tell us it would only take a month, but I'm not complaining =). You can't rush art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Also, a Female Request?

Anonymous below me commented about the female first, but may I suggest you incorporate Michelle Obama into an act? She's not a typical celebrity actor or singer, but she is really famous for being the First Lady and could prove useful in the Queen's plans.

By the way, what fits into your description of "celebrity" to be considered to be chosen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And If you're Wondering What Stories are similar to yours...

1. Idol of Lesbos (magical idol turns straight women into lesbians...I choose it as the 2nd best lesbian series on the site behind yours. It was short and ended quickly while your series establishes better depth and character/plot development)

2. Legend of Croft's Landing (supernaturally enhanced kiss turns straight women into lesbians and they pass the kiss onto other women)

3. The Parasite (probably most similar since it's sci-fi, but alien parasite inhabits a lesbian and uses her to have sex with other women...not so much a lesbian conversion story like Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers is, but close enough I guess)

I don't mean to advertise for any of the above, but it's of my extension to my comments below.

Basically, any story that converts/seduces straight women without all that sweet talk like other lesbian stories on this site possess are the stories that grab my attention, interest, and devotion the most.

I'll be following this series, GayTripper for a long time until the day you get writer's block and quit/end the series or until the day I die =).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

idols

Micki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Arianna Grande, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Ke$sha, Miley Cyrus,

eugene2keugene2kabout 9 years ago

I wonder what celebrities think when they read erotic stories about themselves...

P.S. Good plot, hope the next installment comes out sooner - had to reread the previous episode to jog my memory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Iggy Azalea

Awesome plot and I like how U put Taylor swift in. Could you put Iggy Azalea in next ??

Shadow_IncubusShadow_Incubusabout 9 years ago
celebrities

How about the Olsen twins or Katy perry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Any more coming?

I've really enjoyed watching this story develop. Is there any more coming?

theantjacktheantjackalmost 9 years ago
Simply hot THEANTJACK

a extremely well written,& extremely erotic Sci-fi / Mind control / serial recruitment / incest / female female sex / alien invasion / parasite / tentacle / bondage ....Its in the "INVASION OF THE BODYSNACTHER" Universe, (its uses the pods,only in a more erotic way,& there are no body duplicates,the transformations occur within the females).it's written in the same universe as ,The Plague Maiden

by Dr. Eszterhazy, or Tantric Legion, & Enter the Amazon

by xxxecil....., each character is well,& evenly fleshed out, this story is one of the hottest I've ever read... I'm known as THEANTJACK, here is my blog... http://antjacks-femalepossession-mindcontrol.blogspot.com/ please let me know you have got this message... ps? will there be more chapters? i hope so, please let me know...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What gives??

It's been 7 months. Did you give up on the story? Because you submitted a random, new story "The Most Important Meal of the Day" before part 3 of this series. Come on now.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
WOW😛😍😋

I have only suggestion when speaking about being on a person or thing such as bed desk copier etc. The correct spelling is ONTO not, on to.

Onto complimenting, wow so this series is so captivating, makes me wish it were visual. The graphics described when assimilating Cassandra, gave me tingles.

5🌟's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
504 Followers
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.