Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't take that tone with me, miss. You will get your chance. She's had a long day. Let her rest until morning," Sherri replied. She stuck her hand out toward Anna. "Here, why don't you have a taste of your sister if you really can't wait. Her pussy is delectable."

Sherri stuck her fingers in Anna's mouth and Anna said, "Mmmm," as she tasted her sister's insides. Anna looked down at Cassandra as her eyelids fluttered with sleepiness and said, "I'm going to taste more of you tomorrow, Sis."

As Cassandra started to slumber she heard Sherri say, "There's nothing that says we can't play, though."

"You insatiable slut," Cassandra heard Anna reply.

"You are one to talk," Sherri said with a laugh. "Bring that sexy ass over here, you blonde bimbo."

The last noises Cassandra heard before she fell into a deep sleep were the sounds of spankings, wet kisses, and moans of pleasure.

The morning after, Cassandra was the first to wake. Cassandra felt Sherri stir next to her. Cassandra rolled over to face her friend. Sherri opened her eyes and grinned when she awoke to the sight of Cassandra lying next to her. Cassandra leaned in to kiss her friend on the lips. They were soon making out in bed with their arms wrapped around each other. Sherri laid a hand on Cassandra's hip and rubbed her hand up and down Cassandra's thigh. Sherri moved her hand down between Cassandra's legs and enjoyed the feeling of Cassandra's soft warm thighs pressed against both sides of her hand. Cassandra opened her thighs slightly so Sherri could move her hand up to Cassandra's crotch. Sherri curled her fingers around a tangle of Cassandra's pubic hair. She reached her hand toward Cassandra's genitals before Cassandra stopped her.

"Wait," Cassandra whispered. "Anna is still sleeping. I don't want to disturb her." Cassandra looked behind her and stared at Anna's breasts rising and falling with each breath. Her sister must be having a good dream, because Anna smiled in her sleep. Cassandra turned back to Sherri and said with a grin, "I wouldn't want her to be left out of our fun. Remember how upset she used to get when we wouldn't let her tag along with us?"

"I never saw an eight year-old so angry," Sherri recalled. "Remember how she sputtered when she was so angry that she turned red and sounded like Miss Piggy?"

The two of them snickered and tried to stifle their giggles. It was just like their old sleepovers but not so innocent. "I think Anna got the last laugh, though," Cassandra said. "She ended up being hotter than either of us."

Sherri stared deep into Cassandra's eyes and told her, "I like you."

Cassandra responded by kissing Sherri again. Sherri and her made out a few moments more before Sherri broke the kiss to say, "This is what I've always dreamed of. Waking up with you next to me."

"I don't understand why I've waited this long," Cassandra said. "How could I deny myself this pleasure?"

"You think this feels good now?" Sherri asked. "Just wait until after tonight. You will have an audience with the Queen where she will make you a permanent member of the Hive. Nothing can compare to the thrill of being assimilated. You, Anna, and I will share a mind with all our Sisters. When we make love we will know exactly what each other is feeling."

Cassandra shivered as Sherri whispered depraved promises in her ear. She couldn't wait to join the Hive and share in the sexual delights of membership with her Sisters. Sherri stuck her tongue inside Cassandra's ear and Cassandra moaned softly as Sherri placed her hands on Cassandra's breasts. Sherri squeezed the flesh of Cassandra's bosom between her fingers.

Cassandra ran her hand down Sherri's body until it reached between Sherri's thighs. Sherri moaned into Cassandra's ear and bit her earlobe as Cassandra rubbed her fingers against Sherri's slit until her wet lips opened like a blooming flower. "I want to taste you again, Sher Bear," Cassandra said as her fingers moved inside Sherri. "I am starving for it."

Sherri admired the tenacity Cassandra now displayed as Cassandra inserted her fingers as far as possible into Sherri's cunt. Cassandra had gone from having never been with a woman before to becoming a total pussy craving slut in less than a day. But this was only the first step. Soon her full transformation would be complete.

"Why don't we wake your sister and see if she wants to join us first?" Sherri suggested.

Cassandra nodded and Sherri snapped her fingers. Anna sat up abruptly, completely awake. She looked over and saw Cassandra and Sherri lying next to each other, with Cassandra's hand mostly inside Sherri's pussy.

"Starting without me, eh?" Anna said. "Shame on both of you. Just like old times. You won't get away with it this time, though." Anna jumped in between her sister and roommate and rolled over to make out with Sherri. Cassandra removed her hand from Sherri to allow her sister room to snuggle. Cassandra stuck her wet fingers into her mouth to taste Sherri's Essence as she waited for Anna and Sherri's tongues to disengage. Sherri and Cassandra mashed their bodies against Anna's front and back as the women wrapped their arms and legs all around each other. Cassandra moved her hand down Anna's back until she felt her sister's shapely thighs and buttocks. Cassandra took both hands and squeezed Anna's buttocks while her sister made out with Sherri. Anna's ass felt fantastic in Cassandra's hands. So soft and supple.

Anna rolled over to her other side and stuck her tongue inside Cassandra's mouth. Cassandra didn't even hesitate before returning her sister's kiss. She didn't see Anna as her sister, all she saw was a beautiful young woman begging to be fucked. Sherri reached down underneath Anna's backside to finger her pussy from behind as the Dworkin sisters kissed passionately like infatuated lovers.

Cassandra and Anna broke their kiss in startlement when they heard a loud beeping. It originated from Sherri's phone sitting on the nightstand which Sherri leaned over and silenced. She had set an alarm specifically for the time of 10am based on her previous experiments.

Cassandra licked her lips as she looked over at Sherri. She could taste the cherry lip gloss her sister favored. Cassandra had smelled it numerous times before and had always wondered what the flavor was like. Cassandra asked Sherri, "What time is it?"

"About 10 o'clock," Sherri replied.

"Oh shit!" Cassandra exclaimed. "I'm two hours late to work!"

"I'm supposed to be in class right now!" Anna lamented.

"Don't you two worry your pretty heads off," Sherri assured them. "I have it all taken care of. Cassandra, as you've probably guessed your boss Catherine is one of us. Anna, I happen to know your professor was turned just yesterday. Your absences today are not only excused, but encouraged."

"Well, that's a relief," said Anna.

"Why did you set an alarm anyways?" Cassandra asked. "Especially this late in the morning?"

"Good question," Sherri said. "Always the curious one, aren't you, Cass? It is time for your next dose, ladies."

Sherri paid close attention to how long her pod's secretions would continue to hold sway over a woman's mind. It varied from woman to woman and also depended on the dosage, but it seemed to be around a seven or eight hour timeframe. That was how long it lasted on Anna anyways, and Sherri figured that since the sisters shared genetics they would have a similar reaction.

Sherri definitely did not want to repeat what occurred during her and Anna's photo shoot the day before. Sherri became sloppy and careless whilst in the throes of passion. Anna broke the spell at the same time Sherri's mouth was devouring Anna's pussy while her hands squeezed Anna's breasts. Anna freaked out due to the memory loss caused by withdrawal from the thrall of the Essence and ran away naked and screaming. Sherri had no choice but to chase her down. After Sherri tackled Anna they wrestled on the floor a bit before Sherri gained the advantage. Sherri held Anna down while she straddled the young woman's face. Sherri reached a hand back toward Anna's crotch and stuck her fingers inside to attempt to hold the thrashing woman in place and try to get her to stop fighting. Sherri gripped Anna by her blonde hair and forced Anna to lick her cunt. Anna's body went limp and she ceased struggling as soon as she tasted Sherri's exquisite flavor. Sherri kept rubbing herself against Anna's face until her cum spurted all over Anna's body. As much fun as she had dominating Anna, Sherri didn't think she would be able to overpower two women at once.

Sherri got on all fours with her naked posterior pointed toward the Dworkin sisters. Cassandra could see the tight bud of Sherri's asshole and the small, dark opening of Sherri's vagina. "You will get to feast on me one at a time." Sherri said. "Who should I choose first?"

Sherri looked at the sisters behind her back. They both were mesmerized by the sight of Sherri's nakedness and were staring into her holes. Sherri knew what an eager little cuntlicker Anna had become and was excited to ride her again, but Cassandra was licking her lips and practically salivating at the thought of tasting Sherri's sweet pussy. Sherri had addicted Cassandra to the taste of woman and Sherri couldn't wait for Cassandra to satisfy her craving upon her.

"Anna," chose Sherri.

Cassandra groaned in frustration while Anna pumped her arm and celebrated, "Yes!"

"No fair," Cassandra complained. "I'm the oldest, I should get to go first."

"Don't be such a brat, Cass." Anna said as she laid down underneath Sherri. "You will get your turn." Anna brought her mouth up to Sherri's vagina and held her head up using Sherri's thighs for support as she licked Sherri's pussy.

Sherri moaned as she felt Anna's tongue in and around her vagina. Sherri looked back and saw Cassandra staring at Anna's mouth working on Sherri's cunt. "Pay close attention, Cassandra," Sherri said. "Your little sister took to pussylicking like she has been doing it her whole life instead of merely a day. I expect you to learn as well as she has." Sherri winked at Cassandra. "Maybe Anna can teach you personally."

Cassandra looked closely at her sister as she ate out her best friend. Anna didn't just use her tongue, she used her whole mouth and teeth to tease and play with the folds and creases of Sherri's vagina. Cassandra heard a slurping and smacking sound as Anna's mouth covered Sherri's pussy. Anna munched on Sherri's pussy lips as her tongue furiously worked its way inside of Sherri.

Cassandra gazed upon Anna's body as her sister attended to Sherri. The flesh of Anna's large breasts shook as her mouth moved up and down Sherri's genitals. Anna's legs were spread slightly apart and Cassandra had a perfect view of her sister's vagina. She hadn't seen Anna's sex this close up since they were young girls. A ring of blonde fuzz surrounded the light brown lips of Anna's pussy. Cassandra leaned down so she could see the inside of Anna's pussy. She detected just a hint of pink surrounding a gaping darkness. Cassandra felt an overwhelming urge to put her head down between Anna's thighs and taste her sister's sexy little pussy. Cassandra looked away to attempt some semblance of modesty but she couldn't help feeling aroused by the sight of her sister eating out her best friend.

When Cassandra looked back she saw that Anna had moved her hands from Sherri's thighs up to her buttocks to push Sherri's cunt down onto her mouth. Anna's hands on Sherri's ass had spread her buttcheeks slightly apart and Cassandra could see Sherri's tight asshole. Cassandra thought of a very dirty idea.

Sherri closed her eyes as Anna ate her cunt and brought her orgasm nearer to fruition. Anna had buried her face into Sherri's vagina and licked her with an intensity that encompassed Anna's entire being. Suddenly, Sherri felt something warm and wet on her asshole. "Oh fuck!" Sherri cried as she felt tongues licking both her holes. Sherri looked back to see Cassandra attempting to stick her tongue into Sherri's anus while Anna was still beneath munching on her pussy.

"You are a dirty slut, Cass." Sherri said with a sharp intake of breath. Cassandra had teased Sherri's asshole open enough that the tip of her tongue penetrated inside Sherri's ass. "Have you ever licked ass before?" Sherri asked.

Cassandra pulled her tongue out of Sherri's dirty hole and laughed. "No, never. I always thought it would be gross," Cassandra answered. "But your sexy asshole looked so inviting that I had to try a taste." Cassandra gave Sherri's asshole another lick and then kissed Sherri right on the bud of her anus. "Mmm, I think I could get used to this."

Cassandra continued working her tongue into Sherri's ass while Sherri asked, "How about you, Anna? Ever put your tongue inside someone's asshole before?"

Anna took her mouth away from Sherri's pussy, her face flushed red with embarrassment. "I did it with my ex-boyfriend once."

"How did that happen?" Sherri asked with a gasp. She moaned as Cassandra moved her head back and forth to tonguefuck Sherri's asshole. Sherri couldn't believe that the woman she had previously thought was timid and sexually refined was attempting to insert her entire tongue inside her friend's asshole. Sherri taking control of Cassandra seemed to have awoken something dormant inside her.

Anna said, "My ex-boyfriend and I were really drunk once and he started eating me out. He was really sloppy and licked my asshole by accident. He said he was sorry and stopped but I told him it felt good and to keep going. So he licked my ass and rubbed my pussy until I came. Then he said since he licked my ass it was only fair that I licked his. So I licked his hairy asshole while I jerked him off."

"Anna!" Cassandra exclaimed after she removed her tongue from Sherri's ass. "You never told me that."

"Well, excuse me," Anna replied with a roll of her eyes. "I don't tell you every detail of my sex life. Now if you don't mind, I would like to lick Sherri's cunt until she comes all over me." Anna continued munching on Sherri's pussy while Cassandra shrugged and returned to her practice of analingus.

The sight of the Dworkin sisters pleasuring both her holes was by far the hottest thing Sherri had ever seen. Sherri smiled when she noticed how humorously appropriate it was that the brown-haired Cassandra licked her asshole while the yellow-haired Anna are out her vagina.

Sherri purred as Cassandra spread Sherri's asscheeks apart to make the entrance for Cassandra's tongue easier. Sherri said to Cassandra, "My God, your tongue feels amazing in my ass. You just want me to come so you can taste my Essence sooner. Sherri grunted and said with a quiver, "In fact, here it comes." Sherri screamed as her pleasure built to it's climax. Cassandra's tongue sliding in and out of Sherri's asshole caused overwhelming pleasure to course throughout the nerves of Sherri's body. The pod inside of Sherri's uterus pulsated as it converted Sherri's translucent ejaculate into a greenish-gray slime. The slime poured out of Sherri's vagina into Anna's waiting mouth. Anna tasted the most delicious flavor in the universe and swallowed it eagerly. She held her mouth open as the final drips fell out of Sherri's cunt. Anna then brought her mouth up to lick every remaining trace of the slime from Sherri's pussy. Anna had tasted the Essence enough times that she no longer entered a fugue state after drinking Sherri's cum.

Cassandra stopped licking Sherri's ass to stare in awe at Sherri's ejaculation. Cassandra licked her lips, feeling a strong hunger for Sherri's secretions. Anna noticed Cassandra staring at her as she finished licking cum out of Sherri's vagina. Rather than swallow, Anna swished Sherri's cum around in her mouth. Anna's pussy became wet just from the taste of Sherri's ejaculate. "I still have some of you in my mouth. Should I share some of it with my sister?" Anna asked Sherri.

"No," Sherri replied. "She deserves a turn of her own. Lay on the bed, Cass."

Anna moved out of the way to allow Cassandra to lay down underneath Sherri. Sherri placed her vagina right over Cassandra's mouth and lowered herself down to sit on Cassandra's face. Sherri sighed as she felt Cassandra's tongue on her genitals and she held Cassandra roughly by her hair while she straddled Cassandra's face. Sherri ground her pussy against Cassandra's mouth and said, "Eat my cunt, you fucking whore. Show me how much you love it." Sherri knew how much Cassandra would enjoy feeling dominated.

Cassandra only needed a hint of Sherri's flavor to begin gorging herself on Sherri's sweet pussy. Cassandra loved how Sherri pulled on her hair as she rocked her pelvis back and forth on Cassandra's face. Cassandra held Sherri by her hips, fingertips resting on Sherri's buttocks. She used her grip to help slide Sherri's pussy over her mouth. Cassandra enjoyed the feeling of Sherri's curly, dark pubic hair tickling her face as Sherri took control of her mouth. Tasting Sherri sent tingles of pleasure through Cassandra's body, and the pleasure only increased when she felt Anna's fingers starting to enter her. It felt like Anna had two fingers inside Cassandra's cunt and she was fucking Cassandra with her digits rapidly. Cassandra's tenuous connection to the Hive made her body far more sensitive to sexual pleasure. So Anna's fingers inside her felt ten times better than the longest, thickest cock Cassandra had ever had.

Anna tried inserting her fingers further inside Cassandra, but was having difficulty reaching them deeper inside her sister's body. "Damn, Cassandra," Anna said. "You have a tight little pussy."

"Mmm-hmm," Cassandra murmured into Sherri's vagina as she continued munching on Sherri's pussy. Cassandra barely heard her sister, her entire being was focused on pleasuring Sherri's pussy. It seemed as if the sweet flavor became even tastier as Sherri came closer to her orgasm. Cassandra wanted to make her friend come, and soon. Sherri cried out in ecstasy when Cassandra's wriggling tongue began flicking Sherri's clitoris.

Anna ceased fingering Cassandra and instead used her hands to spread Cassandra's labia apart. Anna was still curious of women's bodies and wanted to see the inside of her sister's body. Anna looked into Cassandra's pink insides and could see her pussy becoming more and more wet before her very eyes. The blanket underneath Cassandra already looked to have been soak through by Cassandra's arousal. Anna wanted to taste her sister, but before she got the chance she noticed Sherri's body shaking and the volume of her moans increasing as Sherri began coming. Sherri raised her pussy off of Cassandra's mouth and rubbed her clitoris furiously as cum spewed from her vagina with a spurting noise. The slime exploded from Sherri's pussy and covered Cassandra's face in goo. Anna looked down and noticed that while Cassandra's vaginal fluids had been leaking out of her pussy in an indiscernible slow drip, they were now streaming out of her. Cassandra had come just from the taste of Sherri's ejaculate. Cassandra's body thrashed around as yet another orgasm tore through her.

After her body quit writhing and relaxed, Cassandra wiped all of Sherri's cum off her face and into her mouth. It tasted heavenly. Cassandra felt some of it dampening her hair, and felt disappointed that some of it had been wasted. Some of the slime stained Cassandra's upper lip and it was close enough to her nose that she could breath it in. It smelled as good as it tasted.

Cassandra's could tell her body was changing. The Essence acclimated Cassandra's body to experience greater pleasure when having sex and which prepared her for membership in the Hive. Until she was assimilated into the Hive and possessed a pod of her own, Cassandra would continue craving the sweet Essence of the Hive and her body would waste away if she were deprived her sustenance. Though Cassandra felt less dazed and confused than the first time she tasted Sherri's cum, she still stared blankly up at the ceiling and had difficulty focusing on anything.

123456...9