All Comments on 'Is Bigger Better?'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This boggles the mind!

A cock 3" in diameter and a foot long? Get real!

They belong to a swingers club and his wife swings, and he gets upset? Huh?

I can only assume you meant this to be in the "Humor & Satire" genre, not that it was funny or satirical. The dialogue was... well... silly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
look she fucking another man

nobody run you down hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is version 222 of this tale

I wish that contributors would show some imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

You have become a lousy story teller.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Not very good

This was one of your lesser efforts.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Oh. My. God.

"Man she really loves this big old cock, she ain't gonna want that liddle one of yours no more."

WHAT!?!?

Let me guess, you think that most of the black males in the world finished, what, up to the third grade then quit??? Why not have him just say "widdle". Or that "He saw a puddy tat" too while you were at it.

My God, if you hate Black guys so much just come out and say it with a disclaimer at the top of your stories and quit dancing around the subject with poorly hidden plot twist in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Grey Eagle Please Read This

I think the problem is that you are too prolific and churning out stories left and right. Maybe you have a huge backlog but I think it would be better to rewrite the stories two or three times, develop the characters and situations where the story & the characters' actions are consistent. The husband joins a swingers club---apparently was having a good time with it---but then Ron insults him---would Ron be that dumb, that anti-social in a swingers club?---Ron would be barred from life (there is only one Terrell Owens)---and the husband bolts out the door---that's where the story was lost---as soon as that husband bolted out the door, the story went with him.

Edit,Edit,Edit,Rewrite,Rewrite,Rewrite. You have some good scenarios but you are killing your stories with hasty plotting---and characters should have some believability.

And don't get me wrong: I WANT YOUR STORIES TO BE GOOD AND SUCCESSFUL because then I'd enjoy reading them. I'm going to keep reading your stories unless the writing does not improve----but I'm going to give you a lot of time. I'm not writing you off. Please think about the feasibility of your stories & the questions:are the characters consistent with real life & with the traits with which you have endowed them?---psychologically, not three foot cocks---that would be sci-fi fantasy.

playingcardcompany

BazzzBazzzover 18 years ago
Pretty Good

I think that the previous comment was about right. You are posting an incredible number of stories over such a short period of time. Even if you have that back log it still must be time consuming just typing them up to post.

I would much rather see you take your time and post some real quality stories. You have it on you that's for sure. I also like the subject matters you have chosen. Interracial stories are a great tunr on.

As for the morons that are haplessly flaming your story or stories with their comments don't pay any attention. There is a certain price to pay when you write an interracial story on this site. It consists of toothless hillbillies writing senseless comments. That is why the authors in the interracial and loving wives sections are the gutsy writers. They ignore the racists and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just want to be sure I have this right

His wife essentially tells him that just because she screwed a guy she dislikes, who her husband asked her not to screw, a man she had a child with, a man she had experienced many times yet was surprised how fantastic it was to screw him, that she did it because the girls kidded she was prejudiced and instead of telling them she had already experienced interracial she had to screw him, that he goaded her into in despite her dislike of him, that she knew if she wanted to screw him it had to be without a condom which would further enflame her husband, that the creepy personality she knew he had caused him to humiliate her husband in front of everybody, just because of all of that is no reason for her husband to have a even a thought that she could possibly live without him. Hadn't her behavior shown him she thought of noone but him?

I'm not a swinger, but if I were and my wife said everyone else is okay but do not do THAT woman, you better believe I wouldn't do THAT woman. Even if the foolish thought entered my mind to do it, if I'd lived with her and had a child with her unknown to my wife and thought she was the greatest lay I ever had and wound up being stupid enough to actually screw her in front of my wife, all of which stupidity ought to prove I shouldn't pass on my genes for the good of humanity, I would not then shout out how fantastic she was. Really, there is just so much stupidity one person can have and still be able to feed himself or herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pussy!!!!!!!!

This story was a total load of crap. Like any man would believe a woman after hearing her back story with Ron and then seeing them in action. OF COURSE, she is going to still see Ron. If he was a real man, he would be the bejesus out of Ron and leave him a bloody sack on the sidewalk.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Time

i think spending alittle more time on the story would make it more complete, believable and just a better story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

..."then I noticed that doing that was a big part of the modern Negro Culture, he did what most black men do."

Was that really necessary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Get It!

im still trying to understand, why tell this story? is it about an adventurious couple swinging and all? an insecure and jealous husband? or maybe a cheap shot at racism? im leaning toward the latter. i found it funny that jacks character turned out to be a tuff kick-ass ex navy seal, as though its considered the pentacle of bad ass. my advice to you mr writer is please don't let your personal life get in the way of you dropping some decent stories.

xbowxbowover 18 years ago
Story inconsistencies or lies?

I believe that Sara Jane’s explanation for what happened is very inadequate. She states she did not want to have sex with him. She states that she knew Jack did not want her to have sex with him. But she does it anyway and her reasons were:

She was pressured by the other swingers and Ron into it.

While I am not a swinger I would think that if one spouse is not comfortable with an action then that should be the end of it. And, if this was such an upstanding group that they kick people out who act badly, then pressuring others into actions that they are not comfortable with should be unacceptable as well. What’s more if Sara Jane felt as strongly as she claimed about anyone insulting Jack (quote: "Darling, nobody runs you down in front me without me straightening them out. Nobody! If two of the guys hadn't held me back I would have kicked him in the balls.") then the way Ron pressured her (Quote: “He said I was afraid because I would never want another white man again. That I would never want you again.) should have infuriated her as well and been another major reason to avoid him.

Then there was the reason he didn’t use a condom. (Quote: "He won't use them, never does.") While Sara Jane claims that she did not want to have sex with Ron she was the one who made the compromise.

However there is something that nobody has commented on and that is that her description of what happened is totally contradicted by the original description given by Jack. Sara Jane claims that she was so upset about Ron’s comments that she verbally rips him a new asshole and had to be held back from kicking his balls. But Jack described her moaning for Ron to fuck her and how good it felt then, when it was over laughing with the other people. Did she only get upset when she realized that Jack had left or is her story a complete lie?

Finally I noticed that Sara did not apologize for having sex with Ron but only stated that she was sorry he was there! For me this is a big issue, she was not sorry for doing something that would she knew hurt him only that he saw her doing it.

I am generally in favor of reconciliation and happy endings but this story does not resolve a lot of issues that I would believe necessary for Jack to accept Sara Jane back.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
Thank you, Risq

You said it better than me.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
WHAT great story --for a MORON

Let me see if I have this right...

wife wants to go to swingers club... Hubby says No I canot handle it

they go anyway... Oh thats right hubby is another ex Navy seal who for some reason appears to have no spine

Wife sees RON... Lies about the whole thing to her Hubby...

wife fucked ron and had his child when she was 16.... then she gets goadded into fucking him again b/c of some other girls at the swingers club?

and she never says to these other girls...prejudiced ? I fucked him alot when I was younger and had his illegitmate kid

Then wife openly says

" Please come home to me. Ron was a really wonderful fuck, his cock is delightful. But I don't NEED him, I need you."

and he takes her back?

I hope the author take a gun and kills himself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
swingers

are all cunts and wimps, none respect marriage nor do they have a clue what love is; story was moronic and well below par for this author; it just plain sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't like it

Don't like your characters...California slut ans a southern woosey and an uppity nigger with all dick and no brains...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey

It wasn't to bad. It was a nice reversal from what we normally see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
offended

I am so offended by this story in so many levels it isn't funny.

tigertonytigertonyalmost 17 years ago
having a problem

in this story, where was she the nite before when he tried to call.she wasnt home. what woman in her right mind knowing that her hubby was mad, would call him and tell him she was going to spend nite with lover. a woman who loves her hubby couldnt hurt him like that even if it was playing. i believe she was still fucking the black guy. i have read several of writers stories that have holes in them. it is like author doing this on purpose to come back with a 2nd chapter but doesnt. other than this he is a good writer, but got me upset about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
problem

after reading a few of your stories, it seems you have a problem with Black Men. higher disease rates? won't raise their children? man, you got issues. and those feelings and depictions detract from your storylines and my enjoyment in reading them. i hope you find peace with the black man that broke your heart one day. i truly do.

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
I AGREE...

...with xbow. I was ready to type a long missive, but read his message, and found that he had covered all my concerns. Good story, but perhaps the author mixed up some statements. I am all for happy endings, but not sure I would have accepted Sara Jane with welcome arms so quickly if I had been Jack. Just my thoughts. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yeah

a stretch. just too short on logic and reason. If she had showed up at the door after talking to him like that, he would have shot her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
She never had sex without him present?

She never had sex without him present?

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
There is a group of writers

who seem to be competing for the title of "I created the dumbest Husband on Literotica." You may be the winner here. And worse, if this is not satire, then you could win the "Most Pathetic Husband" award too. The wife? Hmmmmm. How about "Chairwoman of the Most Selfish Women" on the internet. Good lord, but his really is up there with the other stories like this, but inches them out for truly dumb characters without any erotic quality about them at all. OF course you must enjoy having men be humiliated. I know you are better writer than this. Try harder.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
The Old Navy SEAL is a wimp story.

You better hope the SEAL's don't find out who you are. I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate the wimpy caricatures that you portray them as.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Not a wimp, but a naive dope.

These stories have many inconsistencies that hurt them.

This one says she would never lie to him, but she's already lied big time by not telling him about her earlier life and child. Why would the male trust her after that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To coin a term

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, to hell with you and your damned fag stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
when did

the navy seals start letting in fags?

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Wow!

Some readers with serious issues below!! HEY Grey I didn't read any gay stuff here so I guess these guys are on Crack! (each others!) LOL. Still a fan! How about another damsel/mother rescue story? Please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry Grey Eagle

Your story is so lame it's ridiculous.

She says.."I will never lie to you". Wrong! She lied multiple times by omission.

Also, he told her he was "very uncomfortable about her having sex with him" before it ever happened, and there she lays, split by a bare cock, despite her husband's misgivings. Swingers have low odds of long-term relationships staying together. Swingers who disrespect each other have NO FUCKING CHANCE AT ALL.

She tells him she stayed away from him for several meetings because she really didn't want to fuck him, but then at the party...

...She screamed, "God it feels so damned good. Fuck me Ron! Really fuck me." My wife looked at me wide eyed. She didn't see me.

Not only that, but she already knew how his cock would make her feel, seeing as he knocked up the innocent wifey in a last life.

And who cares if our hero is a SEAL? If you read all these LW stories, then you'd know that 8 out of 10 guys are ex-SEALs, they're all over the place. Lucky he didn't take on Ron. Ron's a Jedi.

Lastly, it was wifey who got them into swinging. She obviously wanted hubby to finally approve of all the strange she was getting, and he's so gullible I wanna meet him, I have some stuff he needs to buy off me.

Your hero is a dumb cream-pie junky who is gonna bring up a herd of other guy's kids and smile as he does, cause she tells him it's ALL HIM AND ONLY HIM as she takes a DP holding his hand.

If you wanna write out your fantasies try to put some believable thought process into it. Lucky it was so short or I wouldn't have made it through at all, but I was so incredulous at your setup I let it roll. That was a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fuck the navy seal shit you fucking racist

the negro culture, why would a fag like you know about being a negro. hen probley dumped her as because she was a white trap. it had nothing to do with her ex being black and if her husband was a man instead of a fag like his was he would have dumped the whore to.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
These Stories aren't Compelling if they're Unbelievable

Otherwise OK

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
getting tired

Why is it all your woman cheat with black men? I just read my last story by you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Anon 'just want' SCORES

Actually, a lot of GOOD feedback from a lot of comments! Pay attention to them, and your performance within your craft will improve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Wife is lying

since she was discovered having sex with the big dicked father of her child without a condom and against the husband's wishes. The sequence was: First Big Dick insulted husband. Second, wifey tells Big Dick how great sex was with him as she was having wild orgasmic sex with him. Note, this is after the insult. Next, wifey is laughing and joking around with every one like nothing happened. Only after she figures out that her husband was mad did she pretend to be angry with Big Dick.

The question is did the author do this on purpose to show that wifey was lying to her husband about every thing including not having stopped taking birth control pills or did the author just write sloppily. Only the author knows for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another fucked up WACC writer !!

Please do not write in our section anymore. Btw your wife and daughter said not to wait up for them!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 10 years ago
I have enjoyed many of your stories

But this one sucks that big donkey dick. The storyline was terrible, the writing needs CPR, and the conclusion is DOA. A "0".

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
No she did not deliberately dishonor him

He tried - and I accept the writers writing - she supported her hubby.

They made weird choices but they did it together - and it shows the huge risks that lifestyle presents for both partners. Human beings are insecure - the more arrogant the more insecure usually.

He was not the arrogant one the asshat was -= but he suffered greatly for being a good guy. She went and laughed at the party - she did not yet know he was leaving - she went back to the group they enjoyed time with and enjoyed time with them - he never claimed she belittled him or continued to worship the asshat - so do not ASSume it happened.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
I looked to me like she was part of the disrespect.

She continued to fuck the guy after he insulted her husband. The husband left the area and instead of looking for him she finished up, visited with her friends to show that she was not prejudiced and then much later noticed hubby was gone and started getting worried about her meal ticket.

Stupid, stupid people think you can openly fuck others and sooner or later someone is not going to get hurt. Asshole didn't have to be black, I guess that was just to introduce the big dick into the small woman and to have peer pressure make her do someone she said she didn't want to do. Assholes are assholes and some men have to get in your face about your wife just to show that they have control. And the minute you don't put their asses down, the disrespect escalates until the wife is in on it and that's all she wrote.

Don't know much about swingers, but the swappers I have known have come to no good, marriage wise. Not a lifestyle that I would pick. But, the insult was not one I would have taken, either. Asshat would have been down and I guarantee you, out. On the spot. Instant gratification. Taking this wife back is a mistake and will end badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yet another...

How many "ex-navy seals" are there, and do all of their wives cheat on them? If the navy had that many men in the SEALS, they wouldn't have anybody to drive the boats!

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Another screwed up story

So what, did she have Ron's little black baby ? and did her husband divorce her ? another unfinished story are the rest of your loving wives stories like the last two I have just read ? it's just too bad you like to leave everyone to guessing. It seems like your story telling is getting worse rather than better.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

SUPRISE, SUPRISE a woman that has her priorities right. WOW, now that's a new twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The reason

That after black they never go back, is because no self respecting white guy won't HV anything to do with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you can't write for shit

- Ron was a really wonderful fuck, his cock is delightful.

- Sara Jane you are helping a lot.

- Sob, sniffle, sniffle

why so many IGNORANT people post stories here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

when you decide to swing you get what's coming to you. that said, this is fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF?

"Modern negro culture"??? Story was ok, but really? Leave the white man vs. Lowly black man crap out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couch, Whiskey, Pills, Bullet

And not necessarily in that order.

You are one truly sick bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are You A Black Man?

All of your stories show black men in a favorable light. But the black men I have dated are all arrogant and selfish. They all have an unreasonable attitude about the white men I talk to and work with. As I read your stories, I will now assume the writer is a racially prejudiced black man.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pretty stupid.

Cuck and whore shit. Not well written either.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 11/21/05 and Harry In Virginia have said it best.

Big tough navy seal acts like a pussy and runs, and the cunt cant get enough of douchebags dick and how great it is, then changes her tune completely saying all of a sudden he is no good... or some such shit..

Only positive is that it was short.

Bad thing is that this is a recurring theme here... absolutely stupid cheating cunts and whores and their pussywhipped moron husbands who will believe anything they say.

Cant read any more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BS!

How did she find him? No one knew what motel he was at, not even his boss...so how did she find him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bull Shit

If she wants BBC, so be it. I would of packed a hell of a lot more clothes, second I would of left my phone and wedding ring on the kitchen table, third I would of gotten all the cash I could out of ATM's, fourth I would of just driven off to some place I've never been to or evn thought about, fifth I would of found a job that paid cash under the table. Disappeared, gone off the radar.

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Marriage at the cliff

Two things that don't make sense. First if she doesn't want to hurt husband why did she have sex with a man that he asked her not to. Secondly if she was so mad why didn't she stoo sex when he was running husband down. Husband goes out in tain while she is joking with guests. He has time to take a shower after getting wet and wife didn't miss him till he walked out in front of guests. Also letting Ron take her bareback when they are ready for a family is a good way to catch a std. It sounded like other men were wearing condoms, so she let Ron dominate her marriage then luckily was able to repair it. But husband is always going to wonder if he has enough since 12 inches of a baseball bat with tremendous climax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm surprised at this author

The unbelievable cliche' of a willing cuckold and a big black cock? Shame on you!!!!!

1 star only because I can't give you negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry to be skeptical

Married ONLY 9 YEARS and wife wants them to become swingers. Tough guy husband runs out...doesn't even even score with black guy's wife at swing party???

Story is nonsensical

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nonsense

He was adamant he did not want her to screw Ron but she says ''oh I didn't know you really felt that way about it.

??????

She really, really, really did not want to have sex with Ron and only did it to shut him up and prove to others she wasn't racist...

???????she ould have come clean to husband, or confided in other wives about her past sex with Ron and swore them to secrecy.

Every one of her other swingersex partners have to use condoms so all she had to do is tell Ron no condom-no sex. Since her refuses to use them that would have kept him out of her.

Why didn't she insist on protection??? Might just be because she wanted Ron to fuck her into oblivion again....sure sounded and looked like he took very good care of her needs

She was so so so sorry he saw and heard what he did and didn't want him to be there because it would hurt him so much

Duh, she screwed him in front of all those at the party so wtf is she talking about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is bigger better?

Sure sounded and looked like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God damn it.

Literotica really needs a cuckold /loser/wimp section. Another story that makes me sick. No stars as yet again it's about a whore wife and a limp dicked husband.

Sigh.

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Respect

They started swinging because she was board at home but they decided as a couple. She should have admitted why she voted against Ron instead of hiding it. But the kicker was going against spouses wishes and getting severely stretched by a tool most likely twice the size of husband's with him watching and begging for it harder. Keeping you partners respect no matter the lifestyle is required for success. Sara has shown disregard and unsatisfaction at home.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 6 years ago
ffucksake?

thought you had to be over 18 to post stories on here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fight to death

What a laugh. Married only 9 years and she insists you become swingers.

Despite denials she obviously wanted to screw ron and loved every stroke until next day when she found out husband left.

This story was a hoot and a half.

What would Commander Murphy do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
is bigger better?

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Just ask all the black sistahs that have ridden this lil ol white redneck's wider than beer can 13 inch pole!!!

Bareback City, Utah is why the girls in the hood and their mamas call me THE MULATTO MAN.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
BS

This is probably one of the dumbest LW stories that I have ever read. "It is part of modern Negro culture not to use condoms" what a crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Abandoning your family is part of "modern Negro Culture"?

Wow, I haven't read something that racist in a while. Saying it's a part of culture is saying that it is celebrated or expected. Abandoning your child is not considered acceptable in the black community, just as it isn't in any other community. It may be a reality that more Black children have no contact with their father, but that does not mean it is something that is acceptable. It is viewed as a problem that needs fixing, along with poverty and crime. Saying she should "get over the hate" of him leaving because he is Black is like saying she should be fearful of Blacks because they have higher crime rates.

Also, who says "negro" nowadays? Even when this was written the word negro had long fallen out of use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Navy cuckold

Why are Navy SEALs wimps?

desertdog43desertdog43over 4 years ago
Sealman ???

Hard to believe a sealman would put up with a swinger wife.....Kind a ALPHA types mostly....no sharing specially wives...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Russian roulette

If you are trying to have a baby but go to swinger club means you don’t care who the real father is. A formula for disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stupid

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

How fucking stupid is that? Unprotected swinger sex when she's not on the pill? Suspension of disbelief required, in extremis!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This really is one of the most racist pieces of shit ever in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any bets on what color their first child will be?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

No thanks. Infidelity is infidelity regardless. He should look for someone better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously, what the fuck? I mean, what the fuck?

This is disgusting shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know much about the female anatomy, but read enough to understand she wouldn't tighten back up that far, and what about diseases, he rode her bareback and seems to play, so no thought into the story if you want to call it that. It lacked body throughout the whole thing. And does the writer know anything emotions I guess not reading this drivel, try again

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

Really hasn’t aged well. Full of racist language and tropes. You might want to take it down

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An ex navy seal who allows his wife to fuck other men…naaaah…more a ex navy Porpoise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unlikeable and unbeliveable characters, poor story line and poor writing.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

No man with any self respect would share wife

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

This author has a real downer on the minorities.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That’s no ex seal…that’s a old bald eagle wimp….

She was the black guys slut…bore his kid…! Never told her bald grey eagle that she has a child with a blackie before marriage…

After marriage impotent blad eagle gets into swinging with the negro slut…

Her ex joins..she does not reveal this to the old bald eagle (pretending to be a seal😂)…

Fukushima him again ..that too without a condom… says things in passion that she never said to our old bald eagle….

Have I got it right till now…

What a wimpy Cucky tale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An insecure alpha warrior opens up his stale marraige and is in despair because his wife enjoys being a 'size queen'. But then 'true love' prevails?

Confusing. (How long will that last?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous