All Comments on 'It Has to be Fate Pt. 03'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where are You going with this?

The first two parts of this were great. Well written and detailed. But now you seem to be shifting to a different direction. All of sudden they are into wife swapping and Meliisa going off with other men. I see disaster on the horizon. I know from personal experience that this happens while in the military with couples that are close. Everything starts out open and casual and than someone starts thinking they want more and the other spouses won't know. Both wives end up pregnant and even years later you question the paternity of your own children. Yes this is what my ex-wife and ex-friend did. As i said I enjoyed your first two chapters and looked forward to this third. Now in your next chapter I will skim it and it continues the direction you seem to be going I won't read any further. You do have a great writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You Just Had o Do It!

You started out with this as a wonderful love story,and turned it into low class fuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
25

25

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
????

someone else write ending part of this chapter???? what a heck happen to this beautiful story???

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
{{{SIGH}}}

I know it's just a story. I know that this is literotica. I know that sex sells, even if it's just in garnering a story some extra attention. But for me the sex just went way too far, especially in this chapter. Given the time that this story is set in sexual behavior of the kind in this chapter would have been considered so aberrant that those involved would have not only lost their commissions but would have found themselves social pariahs. This just seemed so far out of character for the characters in the story that I had to stop reading that bit before it made me abandon the story. So I skipped what I had to and only read what I considered era appropriate.

Still a good story, but with, for me, major flaws.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 8 years ago
i

left at the wife swapping dance, so much for forsaking all others. I hate it when a author leads me down the slippery slope, it is deceitful. TK #1

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
Seems there is agreement

It appears that the consensus is that the wife swapping is an undesirable addition to this story. I agree. I thought it was even more strange that it was not even discussed prior to the first occurrence.

The other thing that bugged me was the result of the fiasco with Tony. While Mica's reaction was a bit over the top, there was no really good explanation of where Melissa was during the time in question. Further, why would a married woman ever go to another man's room? She never apologized for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ridiculous turn of events 2*

And I struggled to give you that.

A complete change in the story line. No indication, no lead up, no discussions. He stated if she ever cheated they were finished but she lets his best friend lick her without even discussing it and then the rest. Pretty pathetic.

I could even forgive that if the wimp husband was able to show any true emotion, any angst but all he does is get drunk or refuse to participate and actually asks his wife to continue in his absence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damn

A wonderful story just jumped the shark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was really enjoying this story until Mica shared the love of his life with Dawn and Billy, now, I’m not sure if I want to carry on reading or not. Really disappointed.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Will keep on reading, but the wife sharing is NOT my cup of tea. If it continues into stupidity, count me out.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Nope. Nope. Nope. This was a good story until this chapter, it went completely off the rails. I'm reading no further.

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

This is my second time reading the story. I read it approximately a year ago.

After reading the comments, I must agree that, even though it is fun reading about the wife swapping, and knowing the future of the story, it truly is out of character for them to swap wives. Best of friends always, but I think this went too far in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Innocent times when grown ups play dress up like 'Holly Go-Lightly', in madcap film adventures. Of course unintended consequences occur, but the 'make up sex' is serendipity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous