It Has to be Fate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The crest is a magenta oval with a gold lion rearing up holding a sword in his right paw. A banner beneath simply says 'Ceylon'. Anyway I copied the crest and took it to a printing office there in Key West. They wanted a minimum order of 500 cards to print them in color and gold. The printing could be different on a minimum of 250 cards. I had 250 cards printed for you and 250 printed for Tommy and I. Would you like to see them?"

"Of course I would."

Mary walked over to the kitchen desk and opened a drawer. She walked back and handed Melissa two cards. Mica entered the kitchen and looked over Melissa's shoulder. "Wow! Those are classy looking cards, very regal looking. Where did they come from?"

"Mary researched the crest and had them done, I kind of like them."

"So do I, maybe we should have a small tasteful crest painted on each side of the tail of the 310."

"Yes, why not, maybe it could say 'Princess Flight' beneath the crest. Wait, Mica, are we going too far with this?"

"Well, I don't know, as long as it is tongue in cheek I think we are OK. I mean we are not misrepresenting anything. We are not profiting in any way monetarily, and we do not expect to ever profit from it. What harm can it do? If you start actively supporting the Tigers of 'Whatever' in rebellion against the government they might have a complaint. If anyone asks you should unequivocally state that you are a citizen of the United States, that you will never renounce that citizenship, and that you do not seek the restoration of the in monarchy Ceylon and that if the monarchy were to be restored you would never be an active member of that monarchy."

Melissa grinned at her husband, "That ought to about cover the situation, I believe the fact that I am a hereditary Princess of Ceylon has been established and I fully believe I have the right to use the title if I choose to do so."

"Good point, Honey. I think it is time for Princess Sirima to go to bed."

Mary said, "Oh! May I please put her to bed for you Ma'am, she is so sweet when you kiss her she always giggles and smiles. Oh! I almost forgot Tommy wants your permission to have a flag of Ceylon made to fly on our flag pole below the U.S. flag here on the flag pole?"

Mica laughed, "Mary tell him to go ahead if the flag is a representation of a flag of the monarchy and not a flag of the current government. We don't want to get in trouble with them."

"Yes, Mr. Mica, I understand, thank you Sir."

Melissa took his hand and led him to their suite. She turned and kissed him sweetly, "Sweetie, let me be sure Sirima is settled in and then we can try some 'alternative' types of loving if you feel like it."

"Sugar, you KNOW I will feel like it, how about you? You know I won't do anything that will hurt or injure you."

"There are plenty of things we like to do that won't hurt me. Get undressed and I'll go check on Sirima."

She returned to find him on the bed nude. His semi erect cock lay to one side on his hip. His eyes were closed. Melissa hurriedly stripped and leaned over the bed and pressed her lips to his. He softly moaned as his lips parted in a smile. Her little tongue slipped between his lips and found his tongue, then she pulled her tongue back. His tongue followed hers and her lips closed tightly around his tongue and she sucked gently on it. She felt him try to pull it back and sucked harder and flicked her tongue around his before releasing him.

She moved, wetly kissing her way across his chest to his nipples. She gently sucked on them and her right hand caressed it's way down his chest and over his hard belly to grasp his now fully erect cock. Her fingers slipped over the ridge around the head of his cock and felt the slippery precum leaking from the tip of the helmet. She gently spread the steadily oozing drops around the crown and then down the warm iron hard shaft of his penis.

She sat up and said, "Sweetie, sit up, please I want you inside me now."

She rolled over on her back and spread her legs wide. She whispered, "In my ass, I already lubricated it up for you with baby oil." She watched him move between her legs and press his cockhead against her tight pink rosebud. She held her butt apart and he gently pressed forward. She relaxed her sphincter and felt him slide ever so slowly inside her rectum. For a moment she fought the urge to expel him. Then she sighed and relaxed with the feeling of pleasant fullness. She could watch as his cock slid in and out of her hole. The feeling of pleasure increased.

Mica started moving a little faster and the strokes became longer and harder. She was loving it now, She felt a little tugging and reached for the bottle of baby oil and dripped a few drops on the shaft of his cock. Ah! That was better, it was really nice now. Melissa shuddered as her first orgasm thundered through her. She added a few more drops and felt him speed up again. Then he pulled all the way out with a little plop, then paused and thrust back to the bottom in one long fast stroke, exactly how she loved it. He did it again, she loved the feeling when the bulbous cockhead slipped into her asshole.

Damn that was good! It triggered another orgasm each time he did it. She watched her lover's face as he started grimacing in an effort to hold back his own orgasm. She whispered, "Mica cum for me now, I want to feel your cum inside me now." A second later she felt the hot cum start coating the walls of her rectum, Oh! Yes! That was really a different slick feeling, and the change in texture sent shivers through her body culminating in really strong mental and emotional exaltation of her deep sexual bonding with this wonderful man. The orgasm left her dazed and unbelievably satiated and content.

Mica sat back on his heels and stared down at his beautiful sexy wife. The sweet smile of contentment on her lovely lips filled him with great pleasure. He carefully slipped off the bed and hurried to the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and gently wiped all traces of their fluids off her body and the bed. He gently lifted her hips and slipped another towel under her. He pulled the covers up over them and kissed her goodnight. He lay on his back beside her, half-awake. Melissa stirred a bit and rolled towards him, her hand feeling for him. When she found him she scooted over and snuggled up to him. Now he could sleep.

Two days later Mica got a call from Melissa's father, Jack, there was a problem with the Fill Contractor. The contractor said that the changes that McDermott Inc. wanted to the original plan were too expensive. Jack said he was unable to negotiate with the contractor and that the man said he would only deal with Mica.

Mica asked, "Is he still removing fill from the property?"

"Hell yes, there is a bunch of trucks going in and out every now and then."

"OK! Shut and lock the gate tonight at five. Use a different lock. I'll be there tomorrow around noon, OK"

"Right, he'll be hotter than a firecracker by then, they are behind schedule because of break downs. He will loose his ass if he doesn't meet his quotas."

"Is that what he told you, Jack?"

"Yeah, that's what he says."

"Jack if he gives you that bullshit again just tell him I am pissed off because I have to cut my vacation short because he was stupid and started the project late with too few trucks. He has most of his trucks in Durham hauling fill for a project that has a completion date a year later than this one for a lot less money. I am not very sympathetic."

"Mica, I'm proud of you, boy. You do your homework don't you?"

"Jack, I try to learn all I can about those I do business with. This guy is basically a good honest business man and I don't believe he is trying to screw us. I looked at his operation carefully before Melissa, the baby and I left for the Keys. *I think I can really speed up his operation if he will let me. I need to talk to your daughter and get ready to leave in the morning."

"Right Mica, give them my love, see ya tomorrow."

Mica explained the problem to Melissa and she was upset.

"Damn, we have just gotten settled in and comfortable here. Mary is a big help and I get a chance to do my exercises to get back in shape, we get to go out at night some, we are supposed to meet Allison and David tomorrow night for dinner and dancing. Damn, Damn, Damn! I'll have to call Allison and cancel out."

"Honey, why don't I just go alone and try and get back for tomorrow night? If I can't make it, you go alone, you deserve a little fun. Being pregnant and then a mother has had you pretty well occupied for the last several months, you need to get out a little; that is if you promise to be a good girl."

"I don't think I want to do that Mica, we can always go some other time. I think I will stay here with Sirima though if you promise you will hurry back to us."

"You know I'll be back as soon as I can."

"You file a flight plan and I'll pack a bag for you."

Mica was at his house in North Carolina the next day at noon when Jack and the Fill Contractor knocked on the door. They greeted each other and Mica took them into his office. Mica let the contractor, J.B. Jenkins, state his problem. When he was finished Mica said, "I have a signied and notarized contract. The contract states that when and if a dispute arises over the terms of the contract all operations shall cease until the conflict is settled and agreed upon. I am obligated under the terms of the contract shut down the operations, RIGHT?"

"Yeah, that was my idea so I could slow things down if you wanted outrageous changes made to my end of the contract. Now I am running behind and I have a quota to meet before I can get a draw."

"Mr. Jenkins I am aware of your situation and of the reason for it. You failed to get enough trucks here soon enough to fill the terms of your contract with the General contractor on the project. I do not believe that is my fault, so I am within my rights to shut things down until we agree on the terms of our contract."

"All right, you have me over a barrel; I need to get those trucks rolling. What do you want so I can get them rolling?"

"Mr. Jenkins I knew this was inevitable when you started so late with so few trucks. I looked into things. Your problem is that your methods are too slow. Your loading of the dump trucks is your problem. You have two of your backhoes loading trucks. They are too slow because they are tracked vehicles. Let the back hoes and front hoes join the drag lines in the digging, let the bulldozers and pans move the fill to a loading area. Lease three or four wheeled front loaders to load the trucks. The dump trucks are not permitted by law on the county roads loaded after dark. There is no such law about digging and piling up fill on private property.

"Install some lights and put on a night crew, have a few extra drivers to move trucks around at night on the site so all the trucks are full in the morning and there are piles of fill waiting to be loaded. While the first bunch of trucks are gone to unload, have three or four loading spots ready for them when they get back. You might think of setting up conveyor belts for loading the trucks. Two of them ought to be able to load pretty damned fast. Feed the belts from a hopper and several front loaders can keep the hoppers full of fill moved by dozers and pans. All of this is cheaper than the penalties that are going to start piling up when you can't catch up."

Jenkins stared at him. He stood and walked to the window and gazed out. After several minutes he turned. "You know this is by far the biggest job I have ever had. I guess I am just in over my head. My best Supervisor wants to resign because I won't listen. Pat says the same things you say. I think I am going to go back to my office and count paperclips and let Pat run this job."

Mica walked over to Mr. Jenkins, "Listen to him, learn from him. Ask him, 'Why do you want to do it that way?' He'll tell you, if he worth a damn. If not find someone who CAN do it, I suspect you already have one. Why don't you get him over here and we will see what he says."

Jenkins looked at him for a second, then grinned. He walked to the front door of the house. He opened it and looked out, the he yelled "Hey Chuck, get Joe on the radio, tell him I need Pat down here right away, OK?" Jenkins nodded and shut the door. He walked in the den, "It'll five minutes or so, I'll wait outside, I want a word with Pat before we come in."

Mica grinned at Jack, "I'll bet he is apologizing to him for not listening."

Jack shook his head. "No bet, Mica."

The door opened and a young woman in jeans, a jacket, a hard hat and work boots entered in front of Jenkins she smiled and extended her gloved hand. Mica took it a smiled back. He said, "I was not expecting a beautiful girl."

Mr. Jenkins said, "This Patricia Jenkins, my daughter and best 'Super'. Pat this is Mica McDermott and Jack Murphy, I think Jack runs this place and Mr. McDermott is the owner."

Pat grinned at the two men, "Just to set thing straight before we start, I want you to know that besides being the boss's daughter, I have an Engineering Degree from Georgia Tech. I do have a pretty good idea of what I am talking about."

Mica smiled again, "Miss Jenkins, I am pleased to meet you, you are probably much more knowledgeable that either of us. Mr. Murphy has a degree in Ichthyology and my degree is a Masters in Electrical Engineering. So we defer to your superior knowledge."

Pat Jenkins grinned back, "Thank you Mr. McDermott, I wish my father was as open minded as you are. He is convinced I am just a silly little girl wanting to play a man's game."

"Miss Jenkins, I will take you word for it , that you are not silly, but if you don't mind I'll reserve judgment until I hear how you propose to catch up with your quotas with the Prime Contractor. What do you have in mind?"

"Mr. McDer---, Damn, can I just call you Jack and Mike? My name is Pat."

Mica said, "I think Jack is fine, you can call me Mack or Mica, Mica is short for Micaiah."

"My, that is an interesting name, biblical, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is an old family name."

"OK, Mica, Here is what I propose. I want to pull all but a token few trucks off the Durham job and bring them down here. I want to get several of the new conveyor belt loaders on tracks. They can pick up fill from a pile and shoot it into a dump truck very rapidly, after we complete this job they will still be very useful on any size job we have.

"Dad says we can operate the excavators and dozers all night long and stock pile the fill. I have located and priced the conveyors and we can send two of our transporters to Norfolk, Virginia and have them here and working in a couple of days.

"When we get caught up we can slack off a little and work only half a day on Saturdays and close down completely on Sundays. You can't push the drivers and equipment operators too hard or the accident rates go way up, and we also need time to service the equipment."

"Pat I think you are on the right track, we are willing to postpone the work you are to do to improve the property for us until after you are caught up on your quotas."

"Thank you Mica, we appreciate that very much. Now I have to get to a phone and order those conveyors."

"Pat you are welcome to use my desk and phone for a while if you want to save some time."

"Oh! Thank you, I'll do that."

"Great, my wife and our month old daughter will be happy when you are finished running those big trucks all day."

"You have a new baby here, can I see it?"

"Right now they are down in our home in the Florida Keys, I'll fly down to join them when we finish up here."

"Really, Dad has a second home on Long Key in the little town of Layton."

"I know where Layton is. We are only a few miles from there. Have you ever noticed the small gated island a mile or two south of Islamorada on the Gulf Side?"

"Yes! I know the place! It is beautiful."

"We just bought it a few months back, and we love it there. I can't wait to get back."

"Do you fly the plane outside back and forth?"

"Yes, both my wife and I are pilots."

Mr. Jenkins said, "I was down there two weeks ago, there was a new name on the front, 'Milan' or something. "

Jack said, "That is 'Ceylon', his wife is a Royal Princess of Ceylon."

Mica laughed, "Hey!, She is YOUR daughter, don't blame it on me."

Pat yipped, "I know who she is now! I saw her picture in a magazine. Wow, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, she looks like a gueen."

Her father said, "I don't understand, I thought the people from there are dark skinned, she certainly isn't dark."

Jack answered, "No she is actually only 1/32nd native blood from Ceylon. The rest is almost pure Irish."

"Our tiny daughter, Sirima, is named after her great, great, great, grandmother and even at her tender age she rules the roost."

Pat asked, "Is as pretty as her mother?"

Both Jack and Mica said, "YES". They laughed, Jack said, "She is a perfect little doll. We have compared her with pictures of her mother as a baby and you cannot tell the difference. She doesn't look like Mica at all."

"Thank goodness!" grinned Mica. He looked at Jack, "Can you finish up here, I would like to get on my way, I am going to have to stop for fuel in New Bern before I head out."

Jack said, "Mica, everything is under control now, get going."

An hour later Mica was climbing to his assigned altitude of 19,000 feet. He wiggled the oxygen mask around trying to find a comfortable fit. These small masks were nowhere near as comfortable as the larger military type masks he used before. They were much lighter though and seemed to fade from your consciousness after a while, and you didn't know it was there. There was a cold front reported from the panhandle of Florida to Savanna, Georgia and then out into the Atlantic.

Mica could see the weather from a long way off. He was in the clear at his altitude and could see the cumulus clouds of the storm cells clearly. Lightning illuminated the towering anvil shaped tops of the storms. He thought he could remain clear of the storms if he could deviate from the airway. As he neared the front he could see that his route would go through a very active storm cell. He contacted Savanna Radio and requested a deviation from the airway. He was advised that due to traffic at his altitude on other airways they could not approve his request. Mica told them to inform the Air Traffic control Center that he was canceling his Instrument Flight Plan and proceeding under Visual Rules.

He descended to 18,500 feet to conform with the hemispherical rule for cruising altitudes in VFR conditions. Because he was flying a course slightly west of south he was required to fly at an even altitude plus 500 feet. He deviated from the airway and saw several other aircraft doing the same thing. One passed quite close to him and was only 500 feet above him and was evidently deviating from course while on IFR. A lightning flash clearly illuminated the other plane. Mica keyed his radio, "Eastern DC 6 northbound just west of Savanna, this is Cessna 36 Bravo, how is the weather south of you? Over."

"Cessna 36 Bravo, Eastern DC 6, the weather south of here is clear as a bell down to Miami. You must be pretty high for the average Cessna to see us, are you the pretty little twin that passed us southbound a few seconds ago? Over."

"Roger Eastern, We are only 1400 feet below our service ceiling, but we like it up here, with a little tail wind our ground speed is a RCH over 240 MPH right now. Over."

"Roger Cessna 36 Bravo, My copilot wants to know if you are also Princess 36 Bravo? Over."

"Roger, Eastern, my wife is not aboard and I only use it when she is aboard."

A different voice came on the radio, "36 Bravo, I sure hope you are heading to where she is, she is too beautiful to leave alone very long."

123456...8