All Comments on 'It Hurts When It's Over'

by songster1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i have the answer

i have the answer for two such caring people do everybody a favor and most of all your spouses kill yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have a better suggestion - for "Anonymous". Why don't self-righteous people who feel the need to comment on something of which they have no understanding stop going on Literotica? Or at least keep their thoughts to themselves and not leave useless, inane comments? And if they can't control that urge - and feel that strongly about their convictions - how about having enough character to attach a name, even a user name, to their comments? Just asking, since you seem to have all the answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Snooz

One word..........BORING

Masters_fireMasters_fireover 10 years ago
while i do not agree...

While I do not agree with cheating, I have a similar story, but this story is real and far less romantic.

My first Dominant and I had a relationship where if He was found out, He would lose His job. We kept it secret for months until He was almost found out and broke it off.

I didn't understand, but as time wore on, I stopped being angry and was grateful to Him for protecting me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersongster1@songster1
There is far too much emphasis placed these days on physical appearance. Over the long term it is far more important that a woman have a sensual side that she wants to share with a man. There is nothing so arousing to me than a woman's orgasm, and it always pleases me wh...