All Comments on 'It's a Were World Ch. 07'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
sabadongelovsabadongelovover 14 years ago
Love it!

Really, really great story. In every way. Well written and well thought out. Wouldn't have minded more reluctance from Erin though. She's not driven by lust in the same way Lucas is after all. But maybe that's going to change when he fucks her in her human form? Because I asume that that is what he is going to do... ;-)

I'm looking forward to the fight with Damon as well. Lucas can hardly claim to be alpha untill he has destroyed the other alfa (and probably a whole bunch of lesser males standing in his way, or simply to really prove his dominance).

I hope you will continue in the style of the first parts were his lust made him act callous (or rather he didn't since he wasn't really in control, but it might seem like that was the case). And I hope he won't be a goodie-two-shoes hero when he finaly does conquer. I mean, we're talking primitive instincts here, right? Hoping for some rape/harsh fucking of the Damons present dames (does he have any alpha female?) and executions/crippling of some (or all?) of the males (how about castration? That should prove who's boss as well as scare any possible survivors... ;)).

But I digress. Whatever you turn out, I'm sure it's going to be super. Together with this story: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=94843 (the author could learn something from you about the pain that a huge cock fucking mercilessly can cause, though...), It's a Were World is my favourite series on Literotica at the moment (and has been for quite some while). :-)

jocker77jocker77over 14 years ago
Its great to read more of your work

This is great,finally a new chapter on this wonderful saga.

One of the most erotic story i read on LIT,please continue.And more Erin/Lucas in animal or human form.Just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Thank you for this fine story.Strange settings and ideas,hope there will be more adventures for Lucas and his family on his way to leadership.Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yeah

You still got it.Write another chapter asap! :-)

EdwarusEdwarusabout 14 years ago
Keep it goin

great story line cant wait to keep readin it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best I've read yet

Title says it all, best werewolf story I've read yet, please update soon

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 14 years ago
great story

I love this one. Great story line. Please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Athena_e19! Athena_e19! Athena_e19!

The mob wants more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's been about 6 months

I noticed that you seem to update this every six months or so, and it's been about that time, so I'm hopeing that a new part will be coming in the next couple of weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"The thick rod unlocked some inner vault of desire, of happiness, and Erin recognized that Lucas was her alpha now. He would lead her, and he alone. As her body erupted into orgasmic relief, that thought was cemented firmly in her most base instincts. "

I really want to see this expanded on to see just how far it will go. Hope you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One year three days

Been so long without an update of this I'm getting the shakes. Reread the chapters more times than I can count, but I really wish to see more.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
Wonderful story

This is a wonderful story. It is one of the best I read so far. The combined categroy makes it different and the pace is light and charming. The sex scenes are also different, hot and strangely sexy.

It would be great if you could update as it has the basis of a wonderful piece of work.

aneela71aneela71over 12 years ago
Can't Wait

Great story, combining two very delicious taboos in a fantasy setting. I can not wait to read the next part to the story.

Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Bondage!

I'm a decent fan of this series, but this chapter is pretty awesome all because of the torture of Athena and Karen. Love the ass play, bondage, helplessness and being forced to come, etc. Hope you haven't given up on this series or at least the next chapter!

Jasper_WhitlockJasper_Whitlockabout 12 years ago
Damn partner!

I can't wait to read more. This was very taboo; bestiality and incest rolled into one chapter as well!

I hope to see an update soon because the story is interesting too. Not just the sex bits, but the excitement of Lucas overthrowing and becoming Pack Leader is awaited.

I've rated 5/5 since I can't give a 10 or 100 for the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just discovered this series.... Its a true shame you disappeared as I would have loved to read more about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome series

I wonder if your coming back, or if anyone can continue this?

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
5 stars

Great story arc would like more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
starting to get interesting

when are you posting the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Any one finishing this??

I would like to know if anyone is or will be taking this story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I wish there was more

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Love this series. Would love it to be brought to a natural conclusion.

JacktacularJacktacular6 months ago

Curse of the amateur authors, for whatever reason to many good stories go in finished. That’s why I myself have only 1 posted because it’s finished. As apposed to the 5 I’m stuck on lol. I’m just nice enough to not leave folks hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous