It's All About Faith Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck thought about it for a minute and then said, "A lot of what you say does cause one to stop and say what the hell, but push it hard and it can all be explained away."

"But circumstantial evidence when taken as a whole can be compelling."

"You sound like a freakin' lawyer."

"I know, but my point is made and credible."

"Can't argue with you on that," then on they walked, Anita and Buck with an arm around each other, and Carly and Gabe the same way. Carly finally looked up and said, "I can't even image how long she worked until she reached the point where Peggy could take Dan, and why she did it for that matter."

Buck almost laughed as he said, "We all have our own goals."

Anita had her hand on her mini skirt and lifted the hem exposing herself to anybody near her and said, "I hate to go home and not be able to dress like this again. I love feeling this free and uninhibited and unrestricted." Buck didn't even remind her that she was so exposed. He just enjoyed what it was doing to him as he stayed hard.

"You know, you women are lucky. You can flash your boobs, or raise your skirts, and guys will applaud and lust after you. If Gabe and I were to just liberate our hard cocks, we'd be in big trouble and nobody would want to look at them anyway."

"I would," Carly offered.

"So would I, Anita added, "But we know what you mean. Life's unfair."

Carly moved back to Buck and put an arm around him and with her other hand grabbed his cock through his shorts and said, "I saw it and I liked it very much."

That was Anita's cue so she moved to Gabe and did the same thing and with her hand full of his cock said, "I saw yours too and I was very impressed."

"You keep doing that and you'll see it again."

"Do you make idle threats all the time?"

"You'll find out tease." They stayed as newly formed couples and continued their walk straight to the motel.

"Come in," Buck said, "We're going to see what Anita bought at the toy store."

"No, now give me the bag."

"Oh no, poor Carly had to reveal her purchase in front of dozens of people so it's only fair that as her friend you do the same for Gabe and me."

The four of them filed into the motel room and Buck emptied the contents onto the bed. "Looks a lot like what Carly bought, even a mask, very interesting." He put the mask over her eyes and with his other hand said, "Whose hand is on your breasts, mine or Gabe's?"

"Yours, of course."

Looking at Gabe he said, "Okay, are you sure," and Gabe's hand went to her breasts. Buck took the mask away and she saw Gabe's hand one her breasts and she just looked at him. "Oh. Thank you, Gabe."

"Thank you, love, now there is one other thing." He took the mask and put it over her eyes with the band behind her head and then after giving Buck a quick look slowly unzipped his shorts and pulled his cock out. He motioned for Buck to talk and he nodded and caught on to what was going to happen.

"Okay honey, now what do you feel," and Gabe put her hand on his cock.

She smiled and said, "I'm holding your cock. Carly, you stay away; you can have the other one."

"Okay, I'll take the other one and she moved over to Buck and worked to get his cock out. "Your hand feels nice honey, how does my cock feel?" "Like I said, I love your cock."

Kneel down and kiss it for me."

"Are Carly and Gabe still here?"

"Of course, but that's okay honey, they want to watch."

She knelt down and finding Gabe's cock again, put her lips to it and kissed before easing her lips over it. Gabe could hardly hold still as he watched his dick slowly disappear between her lips. Carly knelt down next to Anita and said, "I'm right beside you and I have the other cock now, want to trade?"

"Sounds good, but not now, I'm doing fine," and she took him deep again, before slowly pulling back until her lips formed a ring around his cock head. Carly looked up at Buck and mimicked Anita's motions stroke for stroke, until she decided to drop Buck's shorts and boxers. Gabe watched his wife do that so he motioned for Buck to talk again.

"Anita honey, take my shorts and underwear down, baby." She did that without question giving up on worrying about Gabe and Carly watching her.

"Wait honey," Buck added, "Undress for me before you go too far."

"But Gabe..."

"Honey, Gabe's busy, and besides he's seen you naked, remember?"

"Can I take my mask off?"

"No. Wait, I'll undress you," and he motioned to Gabe to do that. Carly stood up and waited so Buck undressed her as Gabe undressed Anita. None of them even thought about how far things would go. They were like kids. They were living for the moment with no thought to consequences. Buck liked watching Gabe undress his wife and he liked undressing Carly. They were friends for all of about two days and he had undressed her and she was sucking his cock. Gabe pulled Anita to her feet and led her to the bed where she willingly lay down and he lay next to her. They shared a deep kiss and her hand went back to his hard shaft, and as his hand went between her she opened herself to him. Carly led Buck to the other side of the bed so Buck moved very close to Anita and they went into another long kiss as Carly and Buck eased onto the bed and he all but lay on her.

It was while Buck and Carly were deep into a kiss with hands exploring that Anita whispered, "Buck honey, please take me. I don't care who's watching, I just need you honey."

It was time to stop the charade so Gabe lifted her mask and told her, "I want you so much, Nita." Her hand still held his hardness as she blinked her eyes and asked, "It was you the whole time?"

"It was me the whole time. Buck and I played a prank on you that went a little farther than planned."

She put her arms around him and pulled him down on top of her as they went into another long deep kiss before she whispered, "I so wish we could make love, Gabe."

"I do too," and he let his hand continue to explore her.

"God, that feels so good." Then she wanted to know where Buck and Carly were.

"Right here, honey," Buck said and she saw him over Carly.

"Oh. Are you and Carly really..."

"No, but it's close, and I really want her, but we've stopped. We've been watching you and Gabe almost make love."

"Carly, are you okay?"

"I'm wonderful and I want your husband."

"Forgive me if I'm not ready for that."

"You're forgiven. Want your husband back?"

Anita smiled and said, "I want both of them...but yes, I need Buck inside of me."

"Want us to leave?"

"Not unless you want to."

Buck moved around and Gabe moved over to Carly and a minute later both guys were up to the hilt in their wives. As they pumped in and out, Carly and Anita found each other's hand and held on as they made the journey toward their orgasms. The tempo picked up and Carly managed to say, "Both of you, just as you cum pull out so Anita and I can watch you." That was the end of conversation and it wasn't long before Anita had her first one and that seemed to trigger Carly's. Both women were exchanging glances with the other guy. Just watching Carly bounce under Gabe's thrusts was a turn on for Buck and when their eyes met it was almost like they had traded partners again. The closer her second orgasm came the more Carly looked at Buck and then she was thrown into her spasms again. Buck noticed Anita and Gabe doing the same thing and moments later Gabe slammed into Carly a couple of times and the pulled out and sprayed his spunk all over Carly's belly as both women watched. Anita was bumping her pelvis up against Buck and then his cream was flying up and landing on Anita's belly. The guys were panting and holding still as Anita reached across and ran her fingers through the cream on Carly's belly and then tasted her fingers. Carly did the same and then learned what Buck tasted like, before moving more of Buck's cum up and over Anita's breasts in a loving caress. They were spent but they didn't want it over.

As they women lay there on their backs they looked at each other and went back to holding each other's sticky hand. It was bonding at its best.

Gabe got up and went around to kiss Anita, so Buck moved over and lay on Carly. They kissed as Gabe's cum was rubbed and transferred to Buck's belly and chest and he didn't even care.


Chapter Forty One


It was hard for them to settle down after being stimulated all day, but fatigue ruled. Buck moved off of Carly and leaned back against the headboard and Carly scooted up next to him. Gabe joined them sitting up next to Buck and Anita moved up. With four in a queen sized bed, it was very cozy but they were determined to stay close a little longer. Gabe's hand landed on Buck's thigh as he said, "We have to have a replay of this one of these days because I think we need to work on the last half again."

"I think so too. I know that if we practice we can perfect all of this."

Carly picked up Buck's now flaccid cock and said, "I think you're done for the night."

"I'm still good for things like kissing and resting and maybe talking."

"I'm fading fast. Anita, you and I are going to Ma's in the morning so we can talk before we drive off. The guys can sit at another table or something."

"I'm all for that."

Buck said, "We have to go home and face our friends there. There's bound to be a thousand questions and answers."

"Do they know about Discovery?"

"They told us about it."

"But you said you just stumbled on it."

"We lied because we didn't know you then."

"What's the difference?"

"I'm not even sure, how's that for an ambiguous answer. It's a long story."

"Well if this bed were bigger we could just sleep together but this won't work I'm sure." She got up and said, "Come with me stud, we have to go night, night. I'll get my clothes in the morning," and she waited in the open doorway in the nude for Gabe, and then they went down to their room and went to bed.

It was just past eight and Buck was awake, but he lay there staring at the ceiling with what morning light filtered in. He moved a little and then lay still again as he thought about almost making love to Carly. There was no doubt that had Anita not stopped him it would have happened. Was Carly a lot better looking than Anita? No he decided, better body, maybe in some ways, better or brighter or more engaging personality? Not really. Very nice and very sexy, but then so was Anita. So why was he lusting after their new friend, because they were new maybe? Then he thought about Layla, good looking, very, nice body? Oh yeah. Nice personality? A great one. Sexy? All he had to do was remember her in those short shorts and high heels to answer that one. So what was...then he had to admit that he really wanted to make love to Layla too, very much so in fact. She had him stirred up big time that day, so why? But all he had to do was remember their old stuffy and restricted life just a week ago. He wouldn't dare think of Layla in a carnal way then. At that time it was hard to think of Anita in an erotic way. Sexy? Yeah probably. But not erotic or adventuresome. Another decision came to him. Anita might not agree with him, but it was his opinion that they had so many repressed urges that then they got a taste of freedom all of those urges and desires spilled out like an upset cauldron of hot passion. He turned his head to look at Anita.

She smiled and said, "Morning. Been lying there thinking very long?"

"A minute...or has it been an hour, I'm not sure."

"Decisions or thoughts to share?"

"Not in any order whatsoever, I love you more than life. I want to make love to Carly and Layla."

"Layla? Where did that come from?"

"I'll tell you on the way home. I have an opinion how it was possible for both of us to come here and explode like we did."

"And our prognosis?"

"We can never be the same again. We are as we are from now on."

"Sounds serious."

"Copious amounts of love and loving, surrounded by good friends and spiced with as much adventure as the recipe will allow will cure everything."

"You're pretty good. Then your opinion will hold I'm sure."

"Now one more thing, you can't help but love me almost twice as much as last night."

"Why is that?"

"Because my chest and belly are encrusted with Gabe's spunk."

She moved over and kissed her way down his chest and belly to his soft cock and sucked it. "Poor thing."

"If we had time, I'm sure we could pump life back into it."

"Very cute, we could call on Carly and it would happen faster."

"I doubt it. It would be great and it would be...well great...but nobody can beat you lover."

"You are hopelessly in love."

"Yes I am. Now you have one more chance at an adventure before we leave here."

"And that would be what?"

"Go next door and kiss Gabe good morning."

"That's not adventurous."

"It is if you do that naked."

"Really? Is that a challenge?"

"If that would help, yes it is."

"If I'm not back soon you'll know I was abducted."

"I'll be watching you."

"Oh...well okay then," and she got out of bed and he followed her to the door. She kissed him quickly and then straightened her back and casually walked next door and knocked. It took long enough that Anita glanced around but then Gabe opened the door and let her in. She kissed him and then went over and kissed Carly and whispered, "That's one thing we have to talk about."

"Yes we do," and Anita turned around, patted Gabe's ass and went back to Buck.

"Thank you honey that was fun."

"You're welcome." They showered and got ready to go home with Anita in her very short shorts and a braless top, "Very nice."

"I'd rather go home in my tiny skirt without panties."

"I don't mind."

"I didn't think you would, but the pit stops might be a challenge."

"They might be."

Gabe and Carly went to Buck and Anita's and the women went to breakfast. Buck and Gabe just stood there and then shook hands before embracing and slapping each other's back. "Damn, I hate to see this adventure over."

"Me too, but at the same time I need to rest. My cock has been up more than down for four days."

"I know, mine too." The men let it rest there and they went to breakfast too and waved at their wives as they went to another table.

Grace brought them menus and asked, you two fighting with your wives?"

"They just wanted some girl time alone before we leave."

"Today's the day, huh?"

"Today's the day Grace, and we'll miss you."

"Like hell you will, but thanks."

"Do you know Ethel well?"

"We're sisters."

"Tell her we said she was utterly and totally hot last night and we'll have dreams about her."

"You guys, just because she can swallow a two foot sausage."

"We didn't know she could."

"How do you think she learned that trick? Length doesn't matter that much once you get past that certain point."

"True enough, but we're still fans of hers."

"Well I'll tell her."


Chapter Forty Two


The foursome went back to the motel and stood there talking for a minute. The guys embraced and the women kissed lightly before they went their own ways, Gabe and Carly in to get their bags and Buck and Anita heading home. As soon as they passed the 'Welcome to Discovery' sign, Anita sighed loudly and leaned back. I'm going to miss that wild craziness, but I need time to decompress and catch up with myself."

"I pretty much told Gabe the same thing."

"And you didn't even get to make love to any of the locals."

"That wasn't part of my mission."

"Oh, did you have a mission?"

"Not just me. We didn't know it at the time, but I think maybe we did. I think we were in search for our lives and we found them."

"Very profound honey and you just might be right."

"So how did your talk with Carly go?"

"We made each other cry, we laughed, and we talked about our fears."

"I wish guys could be that open. We slap asses or punch shoulders, tell lies, anything but be open and intimately honest. That's just not a guy thing, including me."

"Oh I don't know, you're sensitive and I'm sure that given enough time a close friend could open up like that."

"People would think the guys were gay. Anyway did you and Carly come to any decisions or did anything profound come out of your talk?"

"Oh, only time can answer that."

"That was a somewhat cryptic answer."

"Sorry, but that's the best I can do. Both of us went through a lot that was foreign to us. I mean experiences wise, and it's going to take time and more conversation. I have their contact information by the way."

"Damn, that's good because I forgot."

"We'll be seeing them in a couple of weeks probably, depending on schedules."

"What did you think of Gabe's rendition of what happened last night?"

"I think he made some very good points. Honey, I really like it there and I'd love to go back. But it doesn't take a lot of thinking to come up with the idea that things just don't add up."

"Conspiracy?"

"Not that. I'm not sure but...well; take for example the adult toy store. They can't possibly make even a meager living from what they sell there. That's just not possible, and to run a business without a phone? No way in hell. No internet? That too is impossible."

"Well Ethel does have a satellite dish."

"Sure, and like say Jim and Delia will go down to Ethel's and spend hours doing internet business. Research, ordering, on and on and that's just one business. See what I mean. It's laughable. And that drivel that Hank came up with about wifi for the town. More drivel. I don't know what their game is, but I'm sure there is one."

"You're like Gabe, you present interesting points. I just didn't think about any of this most of the time."

Anita laughed and said, "You had your nose up Carly's butt most of the time."

"Now that was a feminine way to phrase it."

She laughed again and said, "Sorry, but you knew exactly what I meant."

"Yes I did, and of course, you were right."

"What would you have done had Gabe made love to me?"

"Made love to Carly and watched you and Gabe."

"Just like that?"

"Well...yeah I guess so. We did everything but put the peg in the hole anyway."

"Now you're the one being crude."

"But you got my point."

She smiled and said, "Yes I did, honey." She glanced in the right rearview mirror and then peeled off her top and tossed it aside and worked on coaxing her shorts down. "I wish we had a sun roof."

"Why?"

"So I could stand on the seat and put my head and chest out in the wind."

"We could always get a convertible."

"That's a good idea, one big enough for four comfortably."

"So you and Carly could go naked?"

"Maybe...or me and Layla."

"Oh now there's a funny one."

"I think your mind is still back there at Discovery."

"Because?"

Because they were at Discovery, and they were evasive when we asked questions. Because they used vague answers, and because I saw some of the things she bought, and we know she had to be naked in the boutiques to try those things on."

"Well, don't I feel stupid."

"I told you I was going to kiss her for telling us to go to Discovery, and then I was going to wring her neck for the same thing. That was when I was scared to death. You know right up until Thursday evening."

"I better speed up so we can be home early enough to go see them."

"She's probably working. You know her strange schedule."

"That's true."

"You are going home naked?"

"Can I?"

"Up to you and the police."

"Now you're spoiling it," and she dressed again.

"Want to talk about the anal plugs?"

"What...oh right. Not much to say. I saw Carly pick them up so I did too and the lubricant. Then last night when Dan was pushing into Peggy and I thought about those little plugs my mind went six different directions. Now just because I have them doesn't mean I'll use them. That was just in case."

1...345678