It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time in four years, since we graduated high school really, that we had spent this amount of time together. It was just what we needed to be honest. We were so in love right now, so happy to be together and seeing the world and all that it had to offer. People spent their whole life saving money to travel the world and here we were doing it on somebody else's dime. And she was getting paid on top of it.

We were staying in a small apartment inside the city near her office. It was cute and perfect for just the two of us. It had a small kitchen and a living area. The bedroom was in the back and it opened up to a small porch that we often sat on during the evenings.

I had just spent the past couple of hours working out hard, getting my body ready for the tough road ahead of me. I ran through the city before hitting the local gym and really pushing myself today again. The locals teased me about my workouts. They spoke some English and made sure they teased as I pushed myself. They had never seen a football player before. An American football player that is. Soccer was football to them.

Once I finished working out I headed down to the park every day. The first time I was there I met a couple of the local kids who were playing soccer. I joined them and did my best to compete with them. I was naturally athletic so I did ok playing soccer with them. It was really a great workout to play against them. On Fridays and the weekends their numbers would swell from the six of us to more than twenty. That's when things got really fun and I enjoyed running with them.

I played for a few days with them before I brought my football down there. They had never played football before but they had seen the Super Bowl a few times. We tossed the ball around for a while until I talked them into running routes and letting me throw a few to them. It gave me a chance to fix my throwing motion and not lose the feel of throwing.

As suggested by the general manager, I had gotten in contact with one of the better quarterback coaches in the league. We talked over the internet about my throwing motion and what areas I could improve on. I took his advice and started working to get my feet into a better position and my arm to release with more drive on the ball. I wouldn't know if it would pay off until I got back. Right now I was just getting more comfortable with the new throw.

There was still no breakthrough in the grid lock between the team and their star quarterback. My chances looked pretty good to get a spot. Still, at any moment he could sign something and the holdout would be over. I was still signed for two preseason games so I knew I had to make an impression when I got back to the states.

I heard the front door open and close. There was some rustling in the living room as someone set a few things down. I lay there wondering if we were getting robbed. Jamie came through the door with a smile on her face as she saw me lying on the bed.

"What are you doing home so early?" I asked.

"I finished up early," she smiled.

"Well, that's a pleasant surprise," I smiled back.

"Why is that?" she teased.

"I was just thinking about you."

"Really?" she giggled.

"Umm hmm," I sighed.

"I was thinking about you too," she giggled again.

She came to the bed and climbed in straddling my legs with hers. She kissed my chest as she smiled up at me. I lay there letting her tease me as she worked her way up. Her teeth lightly bit my nipple as she reached them. I gasped softly as she licked it now. My hands trailed down her arms as she climbed higher up my body until her lips met my mouth. I opened and let her tongue slide over mine as we kissed. It was a long and slow kiss as our mouths turned and pressed into each other.

"Um," I growled softly. "What do you have on your lips?"

"I found a new lip gloss today. You like?"

"Tastes pretty damn good," I chuckled.

She giggled. "I was going for the sexy, wet look."

"I bet something else is wet and sexy," I said coyly.

"Hmmm," she growled. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I would," I said quickly.

I went to turn her over but she resisted.

"No, no," she sassed. "Not so fast. I want to play first."

"Flirt," I sighed and kissed her again.

"I am a little bit of a flirt aren't I?" she giggled.

"I'll let you slide this time," I teased.

"I bet," she giggled again.

She kissed me again before working back down my chest. She stopped at my nipple again to tease it with her tongue. I sighed as she bit it before continuing down my body. Her mouth stopped at my boxers and kissed my skin again. Her hand teased my shaft as she slipped it up my leg and gripped it. Her nails scratching my skin lightly made me wiggle.

"I didn't know you were ticklish on your legs," she giggled.

"Me either," I laughed.

She teased me again by lightly touching my legs. I laughed a little as she returned back up my leg and gripped my cock again. She kissed my skin again right at the edge of my boxers. I smiled down at her as she looked up at me with those blue eyes I loved so much. They seemed to look right through me as she hooked her fingers on my boxers and pulled lightly.

I lifted quickly letting her take them down my legs and off. My cock waved stiffly in the air as she tossed them to the floor. Her hand took my cock as she leaned down and looked at it. Her tongue ran up from where her hand was holding me all the way to the tip. I sighed my approval as she repeated and looked up at me.

Her mouth covered me this time as she took my head inside. I gasped as her wet mouth covered the sensitive head and licked my slit. I reached down and folded her hair to the side as she turned her head and took more of me into her mouth.

"Fuck baby," I sighed.

"Ah hah," she giggled lightly and licked the head now.

She went down on me again taking me further into her mouth. Her hand left me now as she slowly took more and more inside. She retreated each time letting her spit coat me before going down a little further. I watched her eyes watching me as she took me half way in and sucked her mouth harder on me.

She bobbed to the tip before wetly popping off. She tossed her hair around and off to the side again before she went back down. She comfortably took half of me inside and sucked me with the perfect amount of pressure. Little sucking sounds escaped her mouth as she slowly worked up and down on me. I just lay there and ran my hands over her arms then to her hair to keep it out of the way.

She bobbed up and down before pulling off and holding me in her hand again. She licked up one side then down the other as I softly sighed. She let go again once I was in her mouth. She took me half way in again and worked her way back to the tip. It was slow and perfect as I rested there and let her pleasure me. She wasn't trying to get me off. She was just pleasuring me.

I let her go a little while longer before I stopped her. My desire for her had reached about as much as I could take from her. I rested my hands on her cheeks and stopped her. She smiled as she lifted her head from me and let me pop from her mouth.

She rolled on cue and rested on her side of the bed. I flipped over and sat between her legs. Her little skirt opened up and showed me her red boy shorts. I hooked my fingers around her skirt at her hips along with her panties and pulled them both. They slipped down her legs as she lifted and let me have them. They joined my boxers on the floor as I took in her cunny.

It was leaking her desire in the middle as she opened her legs and let me look. Her pink little lips were parted just slightly and looked very inviting. I leaned in and took in her perfect feminine smell. It was so intoxicating to me as I inhaled her. I turned and kissed her thigh right next to her lips. I worked my way up to her pelvis. I kissed her little red heart tattoo she got while we were in London. It was just inside her hip where her bikini would cover it. She giggled as I kissed it a couple of times.

"You like that tattoo," she giggled.

"I do," I said.

I kissed it again before moving down her pelvis to the top of her slit. I kissed her lips as I continued down to her opening. I kissed her a few times before I opened her up with my tongue. I licked her desire as she moaned and turned her hips. My tongue pressed deeper into her before I pulled out and kissed her cunny again.

I flattened myself out on the bed now as she turned her hips up and opened herself more. My tongue met her opening again as I licked her long and slow. My fingers spread her open letting my tongue slide further inside of her. I twisted it around as she moaned and gripped my hair. Her fingers curled easily in my long blonde hair.

"You need a haircut," she gasped as I circled her cunny.

I chuckled softly as I licked her slit up to her clit. I focused on it as I held her open with my fingers. My tongue circled it as her hand moved my head to guide me where she wanted me to lick. I knew her body so well I didn't need the help. It was more of a reaction from her at this point. I knew how to push her buttons. I wetly sucked her clit into my mouth. She gasped and bucked her hips as I rolled it with my lips before teasing it with my tongue again.

"Fuck Owen," she gasped. "Right there."

I stayed in my spot and sucked her clit hard. She gasped loudly before bucking her hips. Her fingers gripped my hair harder as she moaned and panted. I could feel her cunny cumming as I licked her and stayed locked on as she thrashed in the bed.

"Fuck," she squeaked.

I let her ride out her orgasm before I slowed down and let her clit free. I tasted her cum as it leaked from her body. The white little pearl of moisture that leaked from her tasted so good on my tongue. I lapped at it until she begged me to stop.

I rested on my heels as she sat up and took her shirt off. Her bra quickly followed as she tossed them wildly from her body. My lips met hers as I lowered her back to the bed. My cock pressed against her cunny searching for her. She turned her hips and let me catch her opening. One soft push and I slipped into her wetness gasping as I did.

"You are so wet right now," I moaned.

"Tell me about it," she panted. "All day it's been like this. I'm glad I finished early."

"Me too," I chuckled.

I slowly rose and fell inside of her as the rain picked up outside. It came down in heavy waves as we crashed together. Our bodies slapped together with power and I pressed deep inside of her. I rested on my arms above her watching her face twist in pleasure as I touched her very core. Her eyes opened and looked at me as we were one.

"I love those eyes," she whispered. "I love the way they look at me."

"That's because you're perfect," I smiled.

She just smiled up at me as I continued at an unhurried pace. I loved this woman so much. I couldn't have asked for more. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure run through her body again. I wanted to taste her skin now. I lowered my mouth to her throat and kissed it wetly. She yielded quickly by turning her head to the side and gave me more skin. She loved to be kissed here and I loved to kiss her.

Our bodied came together as the wind picked up and blew the long curtains into the room. The rain was really coming down hard now. Her nails dug into my arms as I kissed her neck. She was silently telling me she was close now. Her cunny squeezed me harder letting me know I had pushed her over the edge. I was close but I wanted more from her. The things she did to me.

I rested deep inside of her as her cunny quivered around my cock. Her breath came in ragged pants as she sweated lightly.

"Fuck," she sighed. "That was good."

"Um hmm," I growled. "I love how wet you get when you cum."

"Let me roll over," she giggled.

I slipped from her cunny and sat back. She rolled to her tummy and laid flat on the bed. Her back arched up letting her puss peek out from between her tight little ass. White wetness clung to her pucker and the inside of her thighs. I couldn't resist as I leaned in and tasted her.

She giggled loudly as my tongue touched her butthole before trailing down to her cunny. I tasted and licked her cum from her lips before I moved over her. She looked over her shoulder at me as I got myself into position over her. This sexual, smoldering look covered her face as I pushed my cock down and parted her lips. She was so wet still that I slipped inside effortlessly. I let my cock slide deep inside of her before I moved my body to get comfortable.

I rested above her and slipped into her by doing a pushup over her. She gasped and moaned as I plunged so deep into her before pulling back until just the very tip was still inside of her. I kept this up until my arms started to shake from fatigue. I let myself rest on her body as I changed positions again.

"You're squishing me," she giggled.

"Sorry," I laughed back. "I'm sore from my workout today."

She giggled again as I moved my legs to her sides and sat above her. She arched her back harder and pushed her hips up to open herself up more. My thumb found her pucker as I resumed again. She moaned loudly as I pressed it and held it there. She relaxed and allowed me to slip inside of her. In all the years we had been together we had never actually done anal. I knew she was open to the idea but for whatever reason I had never tried.

It was like she was reading my mind. "The lube is in the dresser."

"I want you here," I said pressing deep into her. "Unless you want me there."

"Hmm," she growled. "I like you right there." Her cunny squeezed me hard as I slipped away. "But you can if you're curious."

"No," I sighed.

"Fuck me then," she begged. "I want to cum again."

"I'm close," I warned.

"Fuck me Owen," she gasped. "Make me cum again."

I groaned loudly as her cunny squeezed me hard. I pressed into her deeply as I pulled my thumb from her butt. I used my hands to open her cheeks more making me slip into her that much easier. My cock stretched her lips as I fucked her harder. Her loud moans were music to my ears as I felt myself start to cum.

"Fuck," I panted. "I'm cumming."

"Keep fucking me," she begged. "Yes, I'm going to cum hard."

I washed her walls as I filled her. Filled her so deeply as I released inside of her. My cock still plunged into her as I wanted her to get off again. It wasn't that much longer when I saw her hands grip the pillows hard as she started.

Her cunny squeezed me so hard it almost forced me out. Wetness leaked from her as she panted loudly and cried obscenities as she came. I rested inside of her as she turned her hips fucking me now. Her cunny was soaked and on fire as she finally calmed down and lay there panting in the bed.

"Fuck, that was good."

"Um hmm," I moaned.

"I think I have to wash the sheets again after that one," she giggled.

I laughed and slipped from her. She quickly rolled off the bed and looked. A wet spot stained the sheet as I dripped from her. She leaned down and kissed me now. They were quick kisses that let our tongues tangle before she pulled back then returned again. She giggled with each kiss before she finally teased me by biting my bottom lip. She pulled it out before stepping back and started for the bathroom.

"Good thing it's on your side," I laughed.

"Fucker," she giggled from the bathroom.

I stripped the bed as she took care of her business. I passed by her as she sat on the toilet with the sheets in my arms. I found it odd that the laundry room was right off to the side of the bathroom. I stuffed them inside and started the load.

She was getting fresh sheets from the closet when I returned. We made the bed together before falling into it and laying there together looking at the TV.

"Do you understand what they are saying?" she teased.

"Not a fucking thing," I laughed. "I guess I should try to learn it shouldn't I?"

"Naw," she giggled. "We will be heading out on Friday."

"Where?" I asked.

"They decided on Paris," she smiled. "I got the word today."

"I kind of liked it here," I smiled jokingly.

"You can stay if you want," she sassed. "I'm leaving."

"I guess I got to go then," I smiled again.

She shifted now and moved closer to me. I pulled her to my side as I watched the TV.

"I'm in Paris for two weeks then I'm heading home for the summer."

I turned and looked at her. "Did you request that or is that something that was planned?"

"They want me there to go over everything with the store in Paris. Then I am heading home for the summer. That part was already planned. I will work from New York until the end of the summer then I'm hitting the road again. Paris should only be about a weeks' worth of work. We have the option of leaving right after or spending a week seeing what it's all about."

"We are staying right?" I asked.

"If you want to," she smiled.

"I would love that Jamie. I love this time with you."

"Then we can stay."

"Any idea where you will go once the summer is over?"

"Tokyo," she smiled.

"Japan?" I asked.

"That's the only Tokyo I know of," she giggled.

"Geez, that's a long way from home."

"I know and maybe they won't send me there. I'll hint around that I would like to stay in Europe."

"I'll be stuck at home either way," I said.

"It's ok Owen," she smiled softly. "We are doing so well right now. The distance won't change us."

"I know," I sighed. "I just know I'm going to miss you."

"I'll push for a month's stay over here then two weeks at home. The boss really likes me so I think she should be ok with that."

"Do what you have to do," I sighed. "I don't want to be selfish and hold you back from your dream. I know how much you like this job."

"Thank you Owen. Don't worry about the distance. Like I said, it won't change how we feel about each other."

I leaned over and kissed her. Just a gentle kiss that said I loved her. She had this confidence in us now since that day we got back together in Key West. Nothing was going to tear us apart now. Not the distance, not the stress, nothing. We would fight through it all.

We laid there for a while until we both drifted off. We must have slept for an hour before she rolled off the bed and went to change the wash. Her stirring from the bed woke me up. I just lay there and let her change the load. I looked out the door and saw the rain had stopped and the sun was shining through the clouds.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"I'm always hungry," I smiled.

"Get dressed and we can get some dinner."

We left the apartment and walked down the busy street. It was beautiful here but way to crowded for this small town boy. I felt a little at home as there were a lot of American tourists walking the streets. But the mass of people was sometimes a little overwhelming for me. I liked my space to say the least.

Jamie and I walked along heading to one of the little corner restaurants that we had been to a couple of times. As we walked along a street performer caught our attention as he moved about in front of Jamie. She giggled as he stood there and touched his stomach to show her he had a six pack. He pointed to it and wanted her to touch.

"Pretty lady," he said in a thick Italian accent. "You touch?"

"Haha," she laughed. "No grazie." (No thank you)

"Feel," he said. "It's nice."

"No grazie," she said again. "Ho il mio ragazzo al tatto. Vedi?" (I have my boyfriend to touch. You see?)

I knew it was something about me. Jamie had taken language classes in college. She was fluent in French and knew some Italian. She reached for my shirt and pulled it up. I crunched my stomach to make my abs pop out a little more than they normally did. She ran her hands over my stomach to show him that she liked my six pack a little better.

"Oh," he smiled. "I touch?"