It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez ,"I sighed. "Ah... perché no?" (Why not?)

He shook his head no and laughed before waving us away. We both laughed as we continued on down the street.

"Have any clue what I said?" she asked.

"Something about liking my abs more than his from what I gather."

"Good job Owen," she cheered. "You're getting better."

"All for nothing really," I smiled. "We will be in Paris soon. I guess I have to learn some French."

She just laughed with me as we made it to the restaurant and took a seat. The waiter came over quickly as we sat down. He started quickly telling us about the menu in Italian. Jamie knew what she wanted as she spoke slowly to let him know. Then he turned my way.

I sat there for a second and looked at the menu. I had no clue what any of it said. I looked at the table next us and saw what looked like chicken parm. That's what I wanted.

"I will... che per favore," I said pointing. (that please)

"Chicken," he said speaking perfect English.

"Yes sir," I smiled.

"Your girl, she is the smart one," he laughed. "Learn from her."

"Tell me about it," I laughed.

"Wine?" he questioned.

"Per favore," Jamie smiled. "Vino rosso, qualcosa di dolce." (please. Red wine, something sweet)

"Subito bella signora," he cheered. (at once pretty lady)

"Grazie," Jamie smiled.

"What did you ask for?" I whispered.

"A sweet red wine," she giggled.

"I'm going to be so screwed if you ever run off and leave me," I joked.

She giggled. "Don't worry silly boy. I left my running shoes back at home. I'm not going anywhere."

"Whew," I laughed and wiped my forehead.

She giggled again. She was so happy right now sitting here. She was glowing as the waiter returned with the wine and let us taste it. It was smooth and sweet and hit the spot. He waited for my reaction.

"Perfetto," was all I could come up with.

They laughed at me before he slipped away and headed to his next table. I reached across the table and held Jamie's hand as we waited for the food. She could do nothing but smile at me. Her look was so content right now. It had been since I had arrived in London.

"I love you baby," I said.

"I know," she giggled. "I'm so happy with you here right now. This is a dream come true. The love of my life traveling the world with me. I can't believe it sometimes."

"And they are paying to do it too," I smiled.

"That's an added bonus," she smiled back.

"So, what's the plan then for next week?"

"Well," she sighed. "Tomorrow is my last day in the office. It's only a half day mostly for me to pack up and make sure everything is set. Thursday and Friday we can do whatever we want. I have to be in Paris by Monday."

"Have you found a place for us to stay?" I asked.

"All taken care of," she smiled. "They sent me the address and said they would have the key to the place waiting for me when we get there. It's just another small apartment but it shouldn't be too bad. We won't be there but for two weeks."

"I have to be home two weeks from Monday anyway," I sighed. "OTAs start."

"I know," she said. "We will get you there."

"I have to find someplace to stay when I get back. Unless you want me to share an apartment with you and Ariel."

"We need our space," she smiled. "I don't want to burden Ariel with both of us being there."

"Then I need to find something before we go back," I said.

"I looked into a few places already," she offered. "It's right in down town not too far from my office. It's a little ways away from the practice facility so I hope you don't mind that."

"What did you find?" I asked.

"Something nice on the Upper East Side," she smiled.

I remembered one of Jamie's favorite shows that she used to watch when we were together in college. The Upper East Side seemed expensive in the show.

"The Upper East Side," I smiled. "It looked expensive in that show you liked to watch. How much are we talking?"

"Three thousand," she said softly.

"A month?" I gasped.

"The company will pay some of that. Not all but some."

"Holy shit," I said, still shocked at the price.

"I have the money," she said. "What the hell am I going to do with it all? I have my meals paid for and my travel paid for. When I'm on the road they pay for me to stay in the apartments. I've got just about everything I've earned in the bank right now. Why not splurge a little?"

"I guess," I said.

"Don't worry about it," she smiled. "Once you make the team we will have plenty in the bank. This is something I want."

"Ok," I sighed. "If you are comfortable with it then I guess I am too. I want you to be happy."

"That will make me happy," she smiled. "I want something nice and safe and close to my office. That's the best area around the office."

"Let's have a look at it when we get back to the room then."

"The one I'm really interested in is nice," she smiled. "It just opened up too."

The waiter hustled to the table with our food. I looked it over before digging in. Authentic Italian food put what we had in America to shame. I stuffed myself full before I leaned back in my chair to try and make room.

The sun had set and the air started to get a chill to it now. We left the restaurant and walked back to the apartment to settle in for the night. I left the doors wide open still as we curled up into bed.

"Are you trying to freeze me out?" she asked.

"I'm trying to acclimatize myself for New York. It's going to be cold as hell come winter time. I hate playing in the cold weather."

"Hold me," she begged. "I'm cold."

"You know where that leads," I teased.

"And you say it like you don't want it," she giggled.

I pulled her close to me and snuggled up against her naked body. We both rested peacefully until the morning. She quickly climbed out of bed and headed into the office. I rested for another hour before I headed out to get my morning workout in.

We spent the next two days seeing the sights of Milan and the surrounding areas. It was quite the adventure seeing everything. We packed up that Saturday and headed out of town. We left Milan on the high speed train towards Paris. It took us through the mountains and gave us more breathtaking views as we traveled along. It stopped a couple of times before we finally made it into downtown Paris.

We found the apartment and got settled in. It was pretty much the same thing we had in Milan and London. A one bedroom with a kitchenette and a living area. It was a little bigger than the one we had left. The porch was larger and had a better view. That's where we spent the rest of the evening. The two of us sitting on the porch watching the Paris nightlife.

I thought Milan was crowded. Paris didn't even compare. I followed Jamie down the road a couple of blocks walking her to her office for the day. I kissed her goodbye then started my morning jog with a map in my pocket just in case I got lost.

I ran along until I found the Jardin des Tuileries. The park was beautiful as I jogged through it and noticed a few painters sketching and painting away. I took in the beauty as I jogged through and crossed over a bridge at the River La Seine. I dodged through the crowds already getting an early start as I crossed over and head along towards the Eiffel tower.

It took me a little while to cover the ground and make it to the foot of the tower. It was then I slowed down and looked up at it. Seeing it in person did it justice now. It was huge and breath taking. I marveled at it for a minute before I decided to take off.

"Owen?" I heard a voice. "It that you?"

I turned to see Vinnie, one of the guys I knew from college, standing there with a camera in hand.

"Holy shit," I cried. "Vinnie."

"Yeah," he cheered. "I didn't expect to find you here. It's a small world after all."

"No kidding huh. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see what all the hype was about when we took that world history class. I'm doing a documentary."

"That's cool man," I smiled.

"What have you been up too?"

"Been traveling around with my girlfriend Jamie," I smiled. "We just got in the other night. We had been in Milan for the past few weeks."

"What's that like?" he asked. "I thought about going to Italy and seeing that too."

"It's cool. London is my favorite so far. You can actually understand the people there."

"I took French so this isn't too bad," he laughed.

We stood there talking for a while detailing our travels for each other. It was something totally unexpected to find somebody I knew over here with all these people around. Vinnie and I weren't great friends but we had taken classes together so it wasn't like I didn't know him at all. He recognized it was me in the middle of Paris after all.

"We should do something together," Vinnie offered. "I'm here for a few more days then I'm moving on to the next city."

"Sure man," I smiled. "Anytime. I'm here for another two weeks. Then I have to get home and start the grind. I signed with the Jets."

"No kidding," he smiled. "That's cool."

"Here's the number to the place I'm staying at. Call me if you really do want to go out and do something."

"Yeah," he smiled taking the paper from my hand. "I might just do that."

"Alright buddy," I sighed. "I've got to get back to my morning workout before I lose interest."

"Take care Owen and good luck."

I thanked him before I took off again. I crossed another bridge and dodged the growing mass of people as I worked my way back towards the apartment. Once I got back to the room I did some stretching and light training. Pushups, sit ups, things like that since I hadn't found a gym yet. After that I took out a book on learning to speak French and started studying it.

Jamie came home around 430. I had been studying all day long now. Some of it had stuck while most of it didn't.

"Hey baby," she called.

"Salut belle," I smiled. "Comment était ta journée?" (hello beautiful. How was your day?)

"Ah," she smiled. "Longue et épuisante. Je suis affamé. Vous voulez obtenir quelque chose à manger?"

"Crap," I hissed. "Hold on."

I started flipping through the book to figure out what she had just said. I knew about seven different things and none of what she had just said was on the list. Long and...borning? long and...??? Food was in there too, I think.

She smiled her coy little smile now. "Peut-être que nous devrions avoir des relations sexuelles?"

Sexuelles. I could figure that one out.

"Yeah that one. I could go for some sex right about now."

She laughed so hard as I looked at her wondering if maybe I got that one wrong too. "All you got out of that was the sex part?"

"I got that part right though didn't I?" I asked.

"Yeah," she giggled still. "My day was long and exhausting. I'm starving. Do you want to get something to eat?"

"That was the first part," I said. "What about the second part?"

"Maybe we should just have sex," she sassed.

"I knew I got that part right," I smiled.

"One word," she teased.

"I should get something for that," I teased her back.

She laughed again before leaning in for a hug and a kiss. "Permettez me changer alors nous pouvons aller manger." (let me change so we can go eat)

That was different then the first two. "So, we aren't having sex?"

"Bébé plus tard," she giggled.

"Say what?"

"Later baby," she giggled.

"I kind of wanted sex," I teased.

She laughed again as she pushed me away playfully. "Tell it to me in French and you can have me."

"Sexuelles," I half begged.

"No bad boy," she giggled. "I need a whole sentence."

"Damn," I groaned.

I shook the mouse awake on the computer and started typing out phrases to translate. I had a dirty mind so I started with a few dirty ones and an old pickup line. She stood there in the kitchen and looked through the fridge for a bottle of water. I was writing things down on my paper as she walked by me.

"You better hurry up Owen," she sassed. "I'm going to get changed. If you don't have anything by then it's nothing for you tonight."

"Fuck," I hissed again.

I wrote down another phrase quickly as the phone started ringing. I answered it thinking it might be Vinnie.

"Hello?"

"Oh...ah...hello" a girl's voice replied uncertain.

"Can I help you?"

"I was calling for Jamie. I must have the wrong number."

"No ma'am," I said. "You got the right number."

"Ma'am," she laughed. "You must be from the states."

"Yes ma'am, born and raised in the good old U.S. of A. I'm just on a little vacation with Jamie."

"Oh," she laughed lightly. "A vacation? That must be nice."

"So far so good," I chuckled. "Although, she is pretty busy these days so I don't know how much of a vacation it is really. But I'm enjoying my time with her."

"Busy?" she asked, a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she spoke. "Why is she so busy?"

"She's been working on an assignment that she was sent on," I replied. What the hell was this about I asked myself? It kind of sounded like Ariel but I wasn't sure. I met Ariel once when she came to the airport to pick me up when I went home to graduate. I stayed the night then flew home to walk before I returned and headed back over here.

"Is this Ariel?" I asked.

"No," she giggled a little.

"Who the heck is this then?" I chuckled. "You've got me stumped."

"It's Carrie," she giggled still. "I'm Jamie's boss."

"Oh...crap," I laughed lightly.

"No," she giggled again. "Don't be worried about it. As long as Jamie is working hard and not playing too much, I don't have a problem with her bringing you along."

"She's working her butt off," I said.

"That's why I sent her," she offered. "I knew I could count on her."

"I suppose you called to talk to her and not to me?" I joked.

"I did, but I don't mind talking to you if she isn't there," she replied with a laugh.

"She's here," I said. "She just walked in the door. I'll go get her for you so I can work on my French some more."

"I see she's put you to work too," she giggled.

"She thinks it's funny to say stuff to me in French," I offered. "I guess I need to figure out what she is saying so I don't miss something important."

She giggled again. "What has she been saying to you that is so important?"

I stood in the doorway of the room as Jamie sat on the bed and brushed her hair. She had a curious look on her face as I stood there talking on the phone.

"Beats the hell out of me," I answered Carrie's question. "All I know is I'm not getting anything special tonight unless I figure it out and quickly."

"Typical guy," Carrie laughed.

"I know right," I laughed with her.

"Tell her... vous êtes la plus belle femme que je aie jamais vu," Carrie said. (You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen)

"What? Say that again?"

"Vous êtes la plus belle femme que je aie jamais vu."

I repeated what she said to Jamie hoping it was something good. Jamie smiled then giggled her little giggles as she looked at me with that curious look still.

"She laughed and smiled about," I said to Carrie. "It must have worked."

"Alright," Carrie giggled. "Let me talk to her so you can go work on your French."

"Ok," I smiled. "Here she is."

"Who is it?" she asked as I handed her the phone.

"Carrie," I smiled.

"Hi Carrie," Jamie cheered as she put the phone to her ear. "Sorry about Owen, he's a butt pain sometimes."

She started laughing at whatever Carrie was saying to her. She held up her finger and said she would be a few minutes. She rolled over in bed now and rested on her stomach so she could relax while she talked with her boss. This would buy me a little more time now to write a few more things down. I left the room and went back to the computer.

I can back to the room and looked over her body again. She was laying there in bed having a casual conversation from what I could gather. They were laughing together with Jamie telling her about Paris. I found what I was looking for as she lay there laughing about something. I moved over her body and rested my head next to her face. She glanced over at me and smiled lightly as I moved to her ear.

"Vous avez les yeux très sexy," I whispered. (you have very sexy eyes)

She looked at me and giggled silently. I looked at my paper again before trying the next one.

"At-il fait mal quand tu es tombé du ciel?" (did it hurt when you fell from heaven?)

She put her hand over the speaker on the phone and giggled out loud this time. I couldn't help but laugh with her as she smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"No," she sassed to me. "Keep trying."

"Votre corps parle pour moi. Je te veux." (your body speaks to me. I want you)

She giggled again as I looked at her eyes. They had a little sexual glint to them as I rested my hand on her back. I started moving my hand down her back to her pants. I rested my hand right at the small of her back where her pants started. She giggled again as my fingers just dipped under them and touched her crack. I wasn't sure if she was giggling at the call or my lame French. Either way I was going to try.

I slipped my hand down her firm cheeks tracing her crack as I ventured down. She didn't deny me. She simply opened her legs further and let me touch. I reached all the way into her pants until I touched her cunny. I moved my hand around and didn't feel any panties. I figured she didn't want any panty lines in her white pants.

I teased her slit as she talked. The way her body moved as I touched her said she was horny and didn't mind me touching her. My fingers teased her for a minute feeling how wet she was getting. I folded one of her lips away from her opening and traced her again. Wetness covered my finger as I slipped it in just a little.

She let out a soft breath as I slipped it deeper into her cunny. Her hips turned just the slightest amount as I pressed deeper into her cunny. I watched her face as she talked on the phone. It had lust written on it now as she pretended not to see me looking at her.

I slipped further down her slit until I found her clit. She gasped silently again as I moved my finger over it circling her sensitive spot. I kept teasing her, tracing her slit and pushing into her cunny before slipping out and finding her clit. Her mouth opened in pleasure as I scratched it with my finger. She held the phone away from her mouth as I rubbed it harder. A silent gasp escaped her mouth again before she tried to speak.

I sat up now wondering how far she would let this go. My hand left her pants and gripped them at her hips. I gave them a soft tug to let her know what I wanted. She lifted her hips from the bed and let me take them. They slipped down her hips and over her ass. The soft white flesh of her cheeks came into view as I slowly pulled them down.

They rested a few inches below her ass on her thighs now. Her pink cunny was in plain view resting between her legs. It was moist and looked more than inviting as I leaned down to kiss her butt. I left one little kiss on her right cheek before switching to the other one. She made no indication to what I was doing. She only talked about last week when we were in Milan and the sightseeing trip we had taken.

I spread her cheeks away from her cunny opening it. White moisture clung to her opening as my mouth drew closer to her. She had to cover the phone and gasp away from it was my tongue traced her puss. I licked it hard and slow letting her know I was serious about fucking her right now. She let me taste her never moving from her spot on the bed.

I licked her a few more time tasting and spreading her wetness over her cunny. I shifted in the bed and dropped my shorts down my legs. She glanced over her shoulder at me and knew full well what I was doing. She kept talking about Milan as I sat over her body with my cock touching her lips.

I pressed her lips open letting my cock touch her juice. I traced her slit with my head until it was soaked with her. I started to slide inside of her slowly. My cock opened her up as I let a few inches split her. She bit her finger as I moved more inside of her. More and more of my cock sank into her lips until I was all the way inside. Her body shifted in pleasure as I rested there and let my cock stretch her more.