It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs were on either side of her as I sat on her thighs with my cock buried inside of her wet folds. Her cunny was so tight and wet in this position. I leaned forward and rested my head next to her ear.

"Vous êtes mouillé," I whispered. (you are wet)

"Oui," she panted. "Je suis." (yes, I am)

I slowly withdrew from her until I slipped free. My cock still touched her cunny as I silently kissed her neck. I pressed lightly and let my cock open her up again. She breathed hard as I slipped back inside of her again. She was trying so hard to control her voice as I started a very slow rise and fall back into her. I wasn't trying to make her cum right now. I was just slowly pleasuring her until she was done. I knew her body and this would drive her crazy until she was finished on the phone.

I could see her eyes as I pushed deep inside of her. They rolled shut before opening and looking straight at me. Her mouth hung open as she let me fuck her slowly. She wanted it harder now but I wouldn't press the pace. I wanted her to suffer as much as I was. She spoke again letting out a soft moan as she tried to get her words out clearly.

Her hips started to move into my slow press. I could feel every curve of her cunny as I slowly sank into her. She was getting very wet now as I continued to feel her cunny squeeze me. I kissed her neck again before I turned and whispered in her ear as I looked at my paper.

"Vous avez une petite chatte serrée." (you have a tight little pussy)

She growled as she pulled the phone away from her mouth. Her hips pressed up into me as I slipped deeper into her cunny. She squeezed me hard as I rested deep inside of her. The way her mouth hung open and the look on her face. I knew her body and I knew she was close. Her face was flush, lips big and full they way they got just before she was about to cum. I stayed deep in her cunny not wanting to make her cum while she was on the phone.

"Baise-moi Owen," she whispered faintly. (fuck me Owen)

I had no idea what that meant but the way her hips undulated against mine told me she wanted to cum. I pulled away then drove back into her harder than I had done since we had started.

"Oui," she gasped away from the phone again.

That was yes so I must be doing something right. I dropped into her cunny, filling her all the way before pulled out and stopping at her entrance. The drop of my body sent another wave of pleasure through her body. I knew she was cumming now. She gripped the bed and pulled the sheets into her mouth to muffle her gasp. She was so slippery as she came hard. She pressed the phone to the bed to keep her muffled gasps from being heard on the other end.

"Fill me Owen," she gasped. Guess the French talk was over.

"In French," I teased and moved inside of soaking wet cunny faster.

"Fucker," she sassed. "Um... me remplir de ta semence chaude." (fill me with your hot seed)

"Sounds good to me baby," I gasped.

She picked the phone up to see if she had missed anything. I pushed deep into her and felt myself start to boil over. My soft moans made her wave her hand back at me as I fired off inside of her. I washed the walls of her cunny as she turned her hips with me again. I finished and rested by her head again.

"Stay there so I don't leak," she whispered.

"I got a better idea," I smiled.

My shirt left my head as I sat up. I pulled back and slipped from her cunny as my seed followed out. She had such a strong little pussy that she squeezed some of it out before I could cover her. I pressed my shirt between her legs and rolled to her side now. She smiled and glowed as she still talked to her boss.

"Je t'aime Jamie." ( I love you Jamie)

Her smile grew wider on her face as I said that to her. She softly touched my cheek. "Je t'aime trop Owen."

I was smart enough to know not to look up just dirty words to say to her. I could be childish sometimes but I knew better than to be all the time. We both lay there for another fifteen minutes before she finally hung up and focused on me.

"You are so bad you little shit," she giggled.

"You let me," I offered.

"I did enjoy it though," she smiled.

"Carrie thought you were funny," she offered.

"You didn't get in trouble did you?" I asked.

"No," she smiled. "I told her I was bringing you along. She didn't care as long as I didn't let it get in the way of work."

"I told her you were working hard," I offered.

"That's what she said."

"Do you want to get dinner now?" I asked.

"Let me get changed," she giggled. "I hadn't intended for you to learn French so quickly."

"I can learn quickly when it's something I want," I laughed.

"You better come up with some new ones then," she sassed. "Something romantic."

"I said you had beautiful eyes," I joked. "And you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Wasn't that romantic?"

"I guess," she smiled getting off the bed.

I let her go to the bathroom as I laid there in bed still.

"I ran into Vinnie today," I called.

"Who?" she called back.

"Vinnie, one of the guys I took a couple of classes with in college."

"Here?" she asked shocked.

"Yeah. Can you believe that? Half way around the world and I ran into somebody I knew."

"Where did you find him at?"

"I was jogging around by the tower and I ran into him. He's shooting a documentary for his summer project."

"That's cool," she offered.

"He might call us so we can do something together."

"Have I met Vinnie before?" she asked.

"Yeah, he went with us to the basketball game that one time. Remember the short guy, kind of over weight?"

"Was his girlfriend the Asian girl?"

"Yeah."

"I remember him," she smiled. "He couldn't keep his eyes off of me."

"Do you blame him?" I asked. "Vous êtes belle." (you are beautiful)

"Il était un peu étrange," she said.

"You sound so sexy when you talk to me like that."

She laughed hard as she sat down on the bed again. "I said he was a little strange."

"Oh," I laughed. "When you put it that way it doesn't sound so nice. He probably won't call me anyway."

"If you want to see him it's ok. I'll deal with him for a night."

"I doubt he will call anyway. He was just surprised to see me probably."

"I'm ready," she said. "Get dressed so we can go."

We strolled along the busy streets to find a small café on the corner. We sat down and ordered some wine to start things off. We talked about her day until the waiter came back and took our order.

"So," Jamie sighed. I knew this was going to be something by the way she said so.

"Yeah?" I offered.

"I got an email today," she continued.

"From?"

"My mom."

"Your mom?"

"Yeah," she said slowly but with a smile.

"Your mom?" I asked again.

"Umm hmm," she smiled.

Jamie's mom. What a piece of work if you asked me. My dad had a lot of choice words for her too. She left Uncle Buck when Jamie and I were about three or four years old. It was probably the first memory that I could recall from my childhood. For no good reason really, she just packed her bags and took off one afternoon when both of us were at daycare. She told Uncle Buck that she wanted something more out of life then living in the small little hick town that we were in. She felt like she was trapped here and she couldn't take it anymore.

Uncle Buck begged her to stay. He told her he would do anything to make her happy. They could move out of this place if that would make her happy. They could go someplace and start over if she would just stay with him. She wanted out, she wanted a new life and a fresh start. He told her it would kill Jamie when she got home and found out. She said she had thought about that but Jamie would get over it. She was still young and she would forget about it over time.

The rumor was she had left town with some guy she had been seeing. They went out to Hollywood so she could get discovered and become a movie star. She was always a little unstable from what my dad had told me. She had a screw loose in her head, that was the nice way of putting it. When it did come up from time to time as we got older he was a little more blatant about it.

Jamie was devastated when she got home that afternoon and found out her mom was gone. For weeks she cried hoping by some miracle that she would come back home. She got over it in time but she always wondered why. My mom did a great job filling in in her absence. When my mom passed away it was just as hard on Jamie as it was for me.

Jamie had always wondered where she was and why she had left. She had teased the idea for years about tracking her mom down. The family told her she could but wanted her to be careful in doing so. She had never acted on the idea until a couple of months ago. The burning desire to find the answers to her questions finally won out and she hired a private investigator to track her down.

"Are you sure it's her?" I asked.

"It's her," she sighed. "She knew right away that it was me trying to find her. She knew this day would come sooner or later."

"Ok," I said slowly. "What do you intend to do?"

"I want answers," she replied.

"Are you sure you want to hear what she has to say?"

"I want to know why? Why did she just up and leave me? Was I that much of a burden that she couldn't take being around me anymore?"

"I don't know Jamie," I sighed. "Whatever you do I just want you to be careful."

"I will," she smiled. "I have you by my side."

"I'll be there every step of the way for you," I offered. "But I'm going to be protective over you. I don't want you getting hurt again."

"I expected that," she smiled again.

"Why didn't she look for you?" I questioned.

"I don't know," she sighed. "Maybe she knew I would be hurt and she didn't want to open the wounds again."

"What did you say to her?"

"Just that I was looking for my mom and that she left me when I was three. She said she was the one I was looking for. I haven't said anything other than that. We sent a couple of emails back and forth today getting a few more details from each other."

"Are you sure it's her?" I asked again.

"Yeah, it's her."

"Just be careful," I warned again.

We moved onto something else while we waited for our food to arrive at the table. I wasn't too crazy about French cuisine. I missed my good old American food. I was looking forward to going home since Jamie would be coming with me. Plus, I was almost out of dip.

We ate and talked some more before leaving. It was just dusk now and the city was starting to light up. We strolled along the route that I had jogged earlier and took in all the sights. We saw a boat sitting at a dock filling up with people to take a tour down the river and look at all the sights at night. We bought tickets and boarded to see what it was all about.

It was beautiful traveling down the river listening to the guide talk about each sight. Jamie and I snuggled close to one another and took in the beauty of the city. The Eiffel tower was flashing brightly as we passed by it. It looked more spectacular at night. We passed by a few other well-known landmarks before the boat docked and the ride was over.

We strolled along the streets like we had done when we got to Milan. We were taking in everything they had to offer. We walked the markets and browsed the merchandise. Nothing really sparked my interest. This was all for Jamie and her sense of fashion. I was just enjoying the time with her. Once I got back it was all business trying to make a name for myself and get a job.

She found a purse she really liked so she bought it. We continued our walk down the streets taking in the sights of the city. We were playful as we walked. We laughed and joked with each other. We kissed and held hands and just simply enjoyed the time we were spending together.

We danced together as we passed by a street performer playing an instrument. She laughed as I twirled her around and around before taking her into my arms and loving on her a little. I loved that smile of hers. It was brighter than all the lights in the city as I held her and told her how much I loved her right now.

We moved on again and worked our way back to the apartment. I pulled a couple of wine glasses from the cabinet and headed out to the balcony to sit with her and enjoy the evening. We watched the streets as the people still hustled along below us.

"I can't believe we are here," I said. "Look at us, sitting here drinking wine in Paris."

"Funny where life takes you isn't it?" she smiled.

"I'm just glad I'm spending this time with you. I couldn't be happier right now."

"This has been the best part of my time. Spending it with you not having a care in the world."

"I know," I agreed. "I haven't even thought of home. Except for this."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my can. "I'm down to four now."

"You better make them last," she sassed.

"Tell me about it," I laughed lightly.

"I got an email from Kelly today," she said.

"You got all kinds of emails today," I joked.

"I know," she giggled.

"How are they doing?"

"We might be god parents."

"Already," I laughed. "I thought they were going to wait."

"I guess he got a job as a plant manager in Alabama," she said.

"He's going to need it," I sighed. "Kids are expensive."

"Do you ever want to have kids?" she questioned.

"When the time is right," I said.

"After we tell everyone?" she questioned.

"Yeah," I sighed. "And when we know we are ok. You can't be traveling the world totting along a baby."

"I know," she sighed. "Maybe in five years."

"You want to keep doing this for that long?"

"Us?" she asked.

"No," I said. "This job. I assumed us would be forever. I want to marry you some day."

"You do?" she smiled. "What gives you the idea that I want to marry you?"

"Because you love me," I laughed.

"I do," she smiled again. "And I do want to marry you. Just not yet."

"I'm not asking anyway," I teased. "When the time is right I will."

"You're crazy," she giggled. "Vous êtes fou. Mais je t'aime quand même."

"I'm crazy but you love me?"

"You might pass for a French man yet," she giggled.

We sat out there for a while longer and enjoyed each other. It was the perfect was to end the evening before we retreated inside and curled up in bed.

*

I walked Jamie to work every morning before I took off around the city and ran. Then I went back to the apartment and worked out. Then I worked on my throwing motion and footwork. It was starting to feel more natural to throw but I wouldn't know how I would react under pressure. That would be seen when I got back to the states and actually hit the field for practice.

After I finished my morning routine it was closer to eleven. I would work on my French for a while then relax before hitting an afternoon workout. I was probably in the best shape of my life right about now physically. I knew the mental side would wear me down over the course of a season but I could handle that. Now that I was out of school I didn't have to balance classes and football. I could focus solely on football and study every aspect of the game.

I sat down at the table with the computer open and the language software running as I studied French. I was grasping it quickly but I still had a long ways to go. I watched then repeated the phrases for a while until the phone rang. I sighed as I reached over and picked it up.

"Bonjour?"

It sounded like Jamie but I wasn't sure. She was speaking quickly in French and I was losing track of what she was telling me.

"Ralentir s'il vous plaît. Je ne parle pas français que bien." (Slow down please. I don't speak French that well)

"It's me," Jamie giggled.

"I thought it sounded like you."

"Don't answer the phone talking French if you don't want me to speak it," she giggled more.

"What do you want you pain in the ass?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure," I cheered. "Not like I have anything going on right now anyway."

"I don't take lunch for another hour," she said. "Meet me here in a half an hour."

"I'll get cleaned up and head that way," I said.

"I'm on the fifth floor. Just ask the receptionist which office I'm in."

"Sure thing baby. See you in a little while.

I closed the computer and changed my clothes. I left the apartment and walked to her office. I got on the elevator and rode it up to the fifth floor and found the receptionist.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"I'm looking for Jamie please."

"Second office on the left. No, wait. It's the third on the left. I think."

"Blonde hair, blue eyes, this tall," I said describing her.

"Yeah, third on the left. Sorry, I'm new here and I'm just learning the faces."

"That's ok," I said softly.

I headed down the hallway and went to the third door on the left. I opened it cautiously and peeked inside. Jamie was sitting at her desk talking on the phone. She saw me and waved me in as she talked quickly in French to the person on the other line. I came in and sat down in one of the chairs off to the side of her desk and waited.

She was talking fast and with authority as she gave orders over the phone. She set the phone down and pressed speaker as she left the desk now and went to the filing cabinet on the opposite wall. The speaker blared the voice on the other end as she searched through the drawers. I watched with intent as she bent at the waist and squatted a little to dig through the bottom drawer.

The tight little mini skirt pulled tight over her ass and showed no panty lines. It climbed high up on her legs and showed a lot of her tanned skin. She pulled what she was looking for and turned around to head back to the desk with the file in hand. She was talking quickly as she picked the phone up and took it off speaker.

She flipped through the folder and searched until she found what she was looking for. She read what was written as the door opened to her office and a guy came inside. He looked at me a smiled a soft smile before he stood in front of her desk and waited for her. She held her finger up to tell him she would be a minute.

She barked into the phone saying something to the affect that it had better be done and by this afternoon or else. She hung the phone up and turned to the guy that was patiently waiting on her. She left her chair and circled the desk to see what he had on the paper he had brought in for her.

I watched her as she moved and spoke. It was sexy to watch her give orders and demand that they be done quickly. She wasn't a bitch about it. She said what she needed to say but did it in a way that was nice and friendly. He took the folder with him and quickly headed out the door.

She leaned against the desk facing me now and sighed hard into her hands. She looked a little stressed but still sexy as ever as she looked at me with her little smile.

"Shit went crazy there for a minute," she sighed.

"It sounds like it," I offered.

"Hopefully it all gets straightened out though."

I smiled at her. "You look sexy giving orders and bossing people around."

"I'm glad you think so," she sighed. "Sometimes I think they think I'm just a pretty face."

"If they only knew," I smiled.

"Yeah," she sighed and moved herself up on the desk now.

Her legs dangled off the edge, slightly parted, giving me a peek between her legs. I could see her pelvis between them and maybe the top of her slit. I glanced up at her face as she watched my eyes travel back down to the small space between her legs.

"What are looking at?" she sassed.

"I'd say your panties but I don't think you have anything on under that skirt."

She opened them a little more now and looked down between her legs.

"Hmm," she growled in her teasing way. "I must have forgotten them this morning."