It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That seems to be happening a lot these days," I teased her back.

She shrugged and slipped off the desk. She turned and went to the computer and stood there slightly bent over as she used the mouse to click on a few things.

"Come tell me if this looks ok?" she asked.

"You want my opinion on something I have no idea on?" I asked.

"That's the best one to get," she smiled. "If it catches your eye then it should catch everyone's eye."

"I see something that is catching my eye right now," I said as I pushed myself out of the chair.

"Sure you do," she sassed in her playful way.

I rounded the desk and stood behind her. Her ass looked so good in that skirt right about now. It was pushed out just right and made it stand out off her body. I ignored it for the moment and put my hand on her back as I leaned down with her to look at what she wanted me to see.

I looked over the layout and nodded my approval. She clicked on the next one and waited for me to look it over again. I gave my honest opinion of the layout before she moved onto the next one. My hand slowly started to move down her back to her ass as she clicked on the next page.

I gave it a gentle squeeze and felt the firm flesh on my hands. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled her soft smile. She bumped me with her hip as my hand continued down and touched the skin of her leg right where the skirt stopped. I looked at her face as I let my hand rest there. She had that little sexual glint in her eyes as I curled my hand to the inside of her thigh and started to move up towards her center.

She clicked next and let me look at the next page. The whole time my hand was climbing higher up her leg until I touched the tender flesh right between her legs. She didn't acknowledge I was there right away. She just waited for me to give my opinion before she went to the next page.

My hand flattened over her cunny as she clicked the next page. My middle finger traced her slit for a moment before I let it part her lips open. She was wet as my finger found her opening and slipped inside her warmth and wetness. She whimpered softly for the first time as I pressed into her.

We both just stood there and looked at the computer. My finger sank into her cunny then wiggled around inside of her before I brought it back out. I sank it back into her again as I told her the page looked really good. She panted a little and turned her hips into my touch now. Her body was responding to what I was doing to her. More wetness was leaking from her as I spread it around her lips.

My finger touched her clit this time. Just a gentle touch as I flicked it with the tip and sent a jolt through her body. Her hips turned as she let out another soft moan. I circled her clit a few times before I went back to her opening. I pressed my finger into her wetness and plunged all the way inside until my hand stopped me from going in any deeper. Her hips dropped and pressed against me, trying to take me further inside.

My cock was so hard inside my shorts right about now. It was pressing painfully into my shorts and tenting them out hard. She clicked the next page and whimpered as I circled my finger inside of her cunny. I looked at it but really didn't see half of what she was showing me. Her hips turning against my finger had me more than distracted at this point. Plus my other hand was working the zipper down silently to get it open.

I started fucking her with my finger now. Slipping it in and out quickly as she panted louder with each plunge. Her hips were turning harder against my hand, her cunny was dripping wet now as my hand reached inside my shorts and pulled my cock free. I moved over just the slightest bit and stood behind her. She didn't notice I had moved yet. She was looking down at the desk and moaning in pleasure, presumably with her eyes closes as I got behind her.

My finger slipped free and wiped her wetness on the tip of my cock. It was a quick and flawless move as my legs parted to reach her level. My cock touched her lips and opened her up with ease since she was soaked by this point. My cock parted her lips and started to slide inside of her. She gasped hard when she figured out it was my cock replacing my finger inside of her.

She glanced over her shoulder at me once my hips touched her ass. I let my cock rest inside of her and felt her gripping me before I started to slip back out. She whimpered and gasped as I reached my end then pushed back into her. Her fingers gripped the desk as she gasped in pleasure.

Her cunny was so wet and hot today. I don't know if it was the situation or just because, but she felt incredible right now. I looked at her eyes and moaned a little before gripping her hips. I started pulling her into me as she pushed back against me. She looked down at the desk then up and at the door.

"Go make sure the door is shut and locked," she whimpered.

I slipped free from her cunny and watched it close quickly once my cock left it. Her white wetness coated her lips as I backed away and went straight for the door. I pushed it to make sure it was shut before I twisted the lock and locked it.

I turned back to the desk and Jamie. She had moved to the front of the desk as was sitting there with her legs apart and waiting for my return. I stood between them and let my cock touch her cunny as I cupped her face. I found her mouth and kissed her now. I had wanted to kiss her since I had gotten here but I had failed to do so.

She gasped into my kiss as her other lips teased my cock. They begged me to enter her as her hands gripped my hips and pulled me forward. My cock pressed against her lips then slipped up and over her clit. I started sliding my cock over her clit to tease her as she whimpered against my mouth.

"Owen," she gasped. "Fuck me Owen."

My fingers pressed against the base of my cock to find her opening now. I felt her part as my cock opened her up and slipped inside of her. I gripped her hips as her legs curled around my back and pulled me deep into her wetness. My knees hit the desk as I found her end before I retreated all the way out. She gasped hard as I pressed all the way back into her with force and slapped softly against her skin.

I picked up the pace and drove into her harder as she begged for it. Her arms wrapped around my neck to hold on as I pressed into her hard and fast. I could feel her wetness leaking from her cunny as my cock hammered into her. I slowed just a bit and pulled the button on my shorts. They dropped from my hips and piled up at my ankles. Now we were slapping together skin to skin and making a lot more noise.

Her arms must have gotten tired of holding me. She carefully let go and dropped back to the desk. I didn't miss a beat and moved my hands under her legs to pull them from the desk. I lifted them high into the air before I rested them on my shoulders. She was so open now as I slipped deeper into her yet.

I was still pressing into her with speed as she gasped on the desk. Her arms had extended down now as she gripped the desk so she wouldn't slip away. I slowed and changed the angle slightly so I was pressing more up into her cunny. I knew it would make it more intense for her since I would be riding against her spot. She let out these little whimpers and gasps mixed with profanity as I made the change.

"Owen," she gasped. "Fuck, I'm going to cum hard."

"I know," I smiled. "Cum for me baby. Cum all over my cock."

"Fuck," she whimpered.

I could feel her cunny quiver now. Felt her wetness leak and her puss squeeze then release in a quick spasm as she started. I slowed as her wetness ran from her body. She was writhing on the desk now, the pleasure ripping through her body as she came hard. Her cream leaked from her and coated me as she started to calm down and recover.

I pulled from her before slipping my fingers into her cunny. I twisted them around and found her spot again. I curled them and teased her with them making her pant and warn me again. I knew she would cum again if I did this. It was the whole reason I did it. She panted hard and bucked her hips as I stimulated her and got her to cum hard again. Wetness dripped from her as my fingers worked hard to make her cum.

"Stop," she gasped and twisted her legs from my shoulder. "Fuck."

I let my fingers slip from her cunny as she gasped for air.

"You ok baby?" I asked.

"Yeah," she smiled. "It's just intense. I want to scream but I can't considering where we are."

"I love it when you cum like that though," I smiled back.

"So you say," she smiled. "I don't know why."

"Just something about it," I teased.

"Hmm," she growled.

I looked at her then to the big window behind her desk. I wanted to fuck her there now. I don't know why but it intrigued me now.

"Come on bad girl," I said.

I reached down and pulled her hand so she could stand. Her legs were a little unstable as she stood and looked at the window that I was looking at.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I'm thinking I'm going to stand behind you and press you up against that window over there. I'm going to slide my cock into your wet little pussy so I can fuck you while we watch all the people below us."

"Bad boy," she growled.

She turned and headed for the window before I could. She pulled her skirt up her legs until it rested at her hips as she reached the window. She stood with her legs slightly spread and her ass pointed out in my direction. I got behind her and widened my stance so I could make up the height difference between us. My cock slipped between her legs as I wrapped my arms around her body.

Her little fingers pressed against the head until it slipped inside her opening. I gasped at how suddenly and easily I slipped into her and sank in. My hips pressed up against her ass as she moaned loudly. I used just my hips to slip in and out of her. It was a firm and steady motion as I fucked her. We both looked down and saw all the people below on the streets completely oblivious to what was going on above them.

My one hand pressed against the small of her back to keep her hips arched back. The other curled around her body until I found her throat. I let my fingers lightly scratch her throat as she panted hard. Her upper body was pressed against the window now. Her breath was hitting the glass and fogging it up with each pant that left her mouth.

I let my hands trace her throat then down her body until I reached her hip. I started pulling her into my thrusts as her arms spread out and pushed against the glass. She started pushing back into me and bending more at the waist. It made me take little steps backwards until she was bent over and resting against the glass now.

We kept this up for a little while. Her soft moans filled her office and continued to fog the glass as I pressed into her. She was enjoying this but I could tell her legs were hurting her from earlier. They were shaking as she kept changing her stance and tried to find a comfortable spot to stand.

"Turn around," I said softly as I slipped from her.

She turned as I reached for her. She climbed into my arm as I pressed her up against the window again.

"That's cold," she gasped as her butt touched the glass.

I chuckled at her as she took my cock into her hand and pressed it between her legs. I slipped right back inside again. I held her hips and pressed her hard against the glass. I started thrusting my hips up into her now. I just held her and used my hips to press so deep into her. Felt her end with each press of my body.

Her nails were digging into my shoulders as we fucked against the glass. I was so into her right now I forgot about all the people below. It was unlikely that they would notice us anyway. We were up five floors so if you weren't looking you wouldn't notice us. It was still thrilling to say the least.

I was thrusting into her hard still. Felt her breath against my face as we were one. I knew she was getting closer by the way she was moaning. Mine was closing in on me fast. I gripped her butt a little harder to let her know I was going to cum soon. She begged me to go faster.

I pushed as fast as I could without dropping her. Our bodies were crashing together loudly. The wet slaps sex filled her office as we both started cumming. It wasn't as intense for her as the first one but she still leaked her wetness as I fired off deep inside of her. Her cunny milked me for everything I could give her.

My legs were shaking now as we both finished. I quickly pulled her away from the window and walked to her desk. I set her down but remained inside of her. Her little cunny was still squeezing me and sending pleasure down my cock.

"That was a good way to blow off some steam," she smiled.

"Is that what you had intended when you called me down here?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said coyly. "I was pretty wet this morning when I woke up. I had a dream about us and I was pretty turned on this morning."

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

She smiled. "You looked so peaceful sleeping there so I left you alone. I fucked myself in the shower instead."

"Jamie," I teased. "Bad girl."

"Hmm," she growled. "I wasn't satisfied until now if that makes you feel any better."

"Next time wake me up will you?"

"Are you mad I played with myself?" she asked shyly now.

"No," I smiled. "I would have loved to watch you though."

"Owen," she sassed. "You perv."

"Yeah," I smiled still. "I am. But you love me anyway."

"I do," she smiled.

She leaned back and turned the clock so she could see it.

"Lunch time," she smiled. "Get dressed so we can go."

I slipped from her and found my shorts. She fixed her skirt then redid her hair so it wasn't a tangled mess. We made a stop at the bathroom before we left her office and walked down the street to the little café to get lunch.

"Today is my last day," she said as we sat down.

"It is?" I asked.

"Yeah. Can you help me later on? I need help carrying my stuff from the office back to the apartment."

"Sure baby," I smiled.

"Where do you want to go from here?" I asked.

"Do you want to go home now or do you want to stay and explore more?"

"Well," I paused. "I've always wanted to see Norway or Sweden."

"You have?" she questioned. "Why is that?"

"It's our homeland," I offered with my smile.

"I ah, I guess I'm missing something," she said confused.

"We are all Scandinavian if you trace our roots back a few generations. Great-great grandpa and grandma were from Norway. Great grandpa was from there. Great grandma was from Finland. Grandpa is Norwegian, grandma was Swedish. My dad and yours are Norwegian and Swedish. My mom was Swedish. Your mom, from what I was told, is German but that's close enough. I think it would be kind of cool to see the place anyway. I've always wanted to go there since I was a little kid."

"That explains why we all have the blue eyes and the blonde hair," she offered.

"That it does," I smiled.

"We can go there if you really want to," she offered.

"That's up to you baby. It doesn't matter to me where we go as long as we go together. All I know is I have to be back home by Monday."

"I know," she sassed. "You keep reminding me of that."

"Well," she said after some thought. "Let's stay here for the weekend and explore some. Then we can go north and explore Norway or Sweden until Friday. Then we can go home and unwind from the trip so you can be fresh for Monday. I'll look for an apartment while you are training so we can settle in somewhere and make a house a home."

"That sounds perfect Jamie."

She sighed now. "I can't believe it's almost over already. Where did the time go?"

"Beats me," I sighed. "I had so much fun over here with you. I couldn't have asked for a better spring."

"So true," she smiled. "I can't wait to get back home though. I miss my TV shows."

"I miss people that I can actually understand," I smiled.

She just laughed then took a sip of her wine as we waited for lunch.

*****

Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome.