All Comments on 'J-O-Y'

by sdbnnc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Your writing is always so erudite sdbnnc. You waste no words at all in relating the wonderful relationship you and the Dominant you serve have.

You are both fortunate beyond any ordinary measure and my heart-felt thanks go out to you for the insight, calmness, love and devotion you demonstrate so very well.

I would like to contact you, but only if I can certain that my doing so will not harm your relationship in even the slightest of ways; I feel the priceless things you have are possibly too personal to share beyond the posts you make here.

Love

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
A Wonderful and Open Exploration of the Dominant/submissive scene.

It is difficult to even know how to begin to praise this piece highly enough. The writers words flow with the consummate elegance and the seemingly simple and uncluttered ease of a true artist and a dedicated submissive, although it is clear that this piece has been crafted exquisitely and lovingly, as if as an offering, as perfect as she can make it, to her Dominant.

Thank you for sharing so much of your wonderful relationship with us, sdbnnc; it is, quite honestly, one of the most beautiful and honest things I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You are a very special lady and your Dominant is blessed beyond words to have you.

My very best wishes to Y/you both.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A beautiful exploration

not just of the submissive mind, but of any mind. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was really helpful. For years I h e struggled with self hate but I realize now that with my master I need to be open and free and I realize thy only by doing so will we both be happy and I can truly serve him.

danimaidanimaiover 7 years ago
Thank you

I have really to thank you, I may now have a better understanding in the concept of Submission and serving.

Grateful

Daniela

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous