All Comments on 'Jack, Jill and the Strippers'

by bisexual_slut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A hot story - but it could be much hotter !

You waste a lot of erotic by getting straight to the action. Take your time and build up some tension ! And image the man is absolutely straight before he is discovered ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too much detail and "Double FF Tits"?

The story was too short on sex and too long on details about what kind of bath, lingerie, blah-blah stuff. What the hell are "thigh-high stillettos?" Sky-high perhaps.... but thigh-highs refer to stockings or leg warmers. And while we're on the subject of her heels, with such high heels and such humongous tits, how would you avoid tipping over?

Why do so many authors give the woman a pair of tits which would make it hard to stand up? Give me a nice perky set of "B-cup" or "C's" and that's plenty. Anything I can't fit in my mouth is superfluous lol!

It might have been more fun if the hubby were str8 and got swept up into the action losing his oral and anal cherries but his already being bi is ok too. But I would have enjoyed less intro and more action later.

Lesly SloanLesly Sloanalmost 17 years ago
To many details and not enough real action

This could be much tighter - needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fun story

That was a very fun story. My GF and I both enjoy bi sex so this was hot for us both. One of our best mutual turnons is watching each other taking a mouthful of warm creamy sperm. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More, more! Give me a lot more.

If you give details about the world around as a warm up you need to give even more details about the sex, size, feelings, thoughts to satisfy our hunger. And I'd love to get all the details from you personally. Trust me I can handle every millimeter with pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot and horny, with a hard dripping shaved cut cock😲

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbisexual_slut@bisexual_slut
I am a kinky bisexual Aussie male in my mid 50's, I enjoy all kinds of sex so long as it doesn't involve any pain. My first passion is women with huge tits, "LOVE big tits", but also don't mind a cut cock to play with so long as their is little to no body hair, also...