Jackie Makes Things Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

She screamed in pleasure at the surprisingly intense orgasm which had so quickly been triggered that it caught her totally off guard. Curling into a fetal position as wave after wave of spasms coursed through her body, she panted in an effort to simply stay conscious.

_Shit! That was beyond incredible,_ Jackie realized, finally coming back to her senses enough for a coherent thought to form in her head.

If doing herself with the dildo caused that kind of orgasm, what would it be like to do Brandon with it?

The rest of that evening was lost to anything else except learning to handle HER COCK in the ways she wanted to use it with Brandon. She slid the harness on, buckled in after slipping the protruding end of the feeldoe through the hole in the triangle which would be situated against her crotch, and noted with satisfaction the way it anchored the dildo in place. She turned sideways to the mirror and gazed at the reflection, imagining Brandon on his knees in front of her, his mouth on the end of the dildo as he gazed up into her eyes and slid his lips down the shaft until he backed off before gagging.

"Brandon, baby, you'll learn to take more of my cock down your throat for me, won't you?" she would ask, stroking his hair.

Still sideways to the mirror, she practiced the thrusting motions she would use when fucking him in his asshole. Women posting comments about the fine art of man-fucking were pretty much in agreement that it took a while to get the hang of fucking WITH a cock instead of fucking by TAKING a cock. The dildo was still slick with the lube, and she wrapped both hands around it, one fist on top of the other to form a tight tunnel. Holding her hands in place, she moved her cock in and out of her grasp.

Yeah, that felt really nice. It looked sexy, too, she realized, watching in fascination as the muscles in her hips worked, causing the side of her butt to contract sexily and round backwards slightly on the in-thrust before relaxing on the out-thrust. She could see the way her tits jiggled with the movements she was making. Nice! Her thrusting motions also verified the descriptions she had read of how man-fucking with a dildo like the one she was stroking into her fists could cause such pleasurable sensations. When she thrust in, the bulb's seating against her G-spot lessened dramatically. This sensation would happen at the same time as seeing the shaft of the dildo sink into her man's asshole. Then, as she backed out, the front side of the bulb nudged strongly against her G-spot, creating a fantastic feeling. When stroking repeatedly, the pressure-release-pressure-release on her G-spot became a massage that she could control by the way she stroked the shaft in and out of the tunnel she was making with her fists.

_Oh, my god, this is gonna make me come again!_ Jackie realized, watching herself in the mirror as she started to become more adept with the motions. The climax hit within about 30 seconds of the first thrust.

Falling back onto the lid of the toilet after the second orgasm of the evening blasted through her, Jackie caught her breath. Out of nowhere came a thought that made her laugh out loud: _Didn't even last a minute—--guess now I understand that whole 'premature ejaculation' thing!_

The rest of the evening was spent fine-tuning, practicing, teasing herself into a series of small, almost-orgasms in order to build up to the one she wanted right before going to bed. That one was going to be off the hook, she knew. She was quickly mastering this new technique and toy, but she hadn't yet REALLY taken them into fantasy-land where a naked, eager Brandon would be waiting for her, his stiff cock pointing skywards in obvious desire to be taken.

"Jackie, you look . . . I don't even know how to describe it," he would say the first time he saw her with HER COCK bobbing sexily in front of her. "Every fantasy I've ever had of the first time a woman takes me is absolutely nothing compared to this. You look incredible!"

Moving toward him slowly as the dildo inside her squirmed against her G-spot, she would reach out, grab his hard cock in one hand, and look into his eyes. "Baby, your fantasies are about to come true. I'm going to bend you over in front of me on your hands and knees and then push your shoulders down to the mattress. Then I'm going to spread your naked asscheeks wide apart and tell you to open up to my cock. And when I see your cute little asshole beckon me inside, I'm going to put the tip of my cock right in the center of your hole, and I'm going to push it slowly, insistently into you until every last millimeter is buried inside you. Then you're going to reach back underneath and grab your cock because I want you to jack off while I'm fucking you. When I know I'm going to come from stroking into your tight, hot asshole, I'm going to tell you to spurt your load so I can have my own orgasm at the same time." She would lick her lips, then put her other hand on the back of his head to pull his face to hers, sealing her lips to his mouth and kissing him deeply, passionately. "Can you handle that?"

Jackie exploded into her final orgasm of the evening as her mental avatar spoke those words to fantasy-Brandon.

**

He would arrive on a Thursday night, having taken off from work on Friday (as would Jackie), and he would return to Minnesota on a Sunday night flight.

Three nights. Jackie figured that meant a natural, exciting, build-up peppered along the way with pleasures that would be outrageous in their own right.

On Thursday night she would pick him up at the airport by taking MARTA from the stop close by her apartment complex. She considered driving to get him, but then thought of the hassle of parking at the airport and navigating the always congested Atlanta freeways. Too, dealing with the excitement of seeing him and knowing what was going to happen that weekend would probably cause her to miss her exit, take a wrong turn, or rear-end somebody on the drive home (she giggled at the thought because, yes, she WOULD be rear-ending somebody that weekend).

But the thought that driving meant she would not be able to snuggle next to him, to feel his body next to hers on the way back to her apartment, was the deciding factor. True, MARTA's light rail cars did not create a romantic setting, but at least she could look into Brandon's eyes as they talked.

She could whisper naughty things into his ear, too.

MARTA it was.

She especially appreciated that Brandon had asked if he could stay at her place while he was in town instead of at a hotel because he wanted to cook a couple of meals for her. They would go to the grocery store so he could buy the ingredients to make dining at her apartment a wonderful experience. That would not be possible at a hotel.

_He wants to pamper me,_ Jackie thought. A satisfying warmth coursed through her body. He was demonstrating how special she was to him.

She would demonstrate how special he was to her.

Jackie planned to really push Brandon's buttons during his visit. Her self-education in the pleasures of man-fucking had been thorough, lacking only the "field work" part of the research. Her psych degree had come in handy, helping her intuit things that posters to the blogs she read weren't always good at saying. She came to understand how powerfully erotic the idea of surrendering control could be for a man but how vulnerable he realized he would be in that state. There was a trace of alluring danger in the mixture—--a sexy cocktail which also included the visual stimulation of seeing the arousing incongruity of a nude woman wielding the unambiguous sexual means for going inside of his body AND his soul. Her time spent reading the descriptions, the explanations, the stories about men who derived sexual pleasure from opening and surrendering their assholes for their ladies' fingers, tongues, and strapon cocks would pay enormous dividends.

She watched the three _Allison and Jeremy_ DVDs again, even going so far as to slow-motion the action to discover the finer points of Allison's technique as she thrust into Jeremy's ass. Oh, yeah—grabbing his hips for leverage; she almost forgot how hot it was to see Allison doing that as she screwed Jeremy. Jackie would love doing it to Brandon, guiding him back on her cock and then sealing her crotch against his ass in order to grind and squirm against his flanks so that the shaft buried inside him would nudge repeatedly against his prostate while the end inside her would press and rub her G-spot.

She would tease Brandon unmercifully, knowing he wanted her to do it. She would tell him what was going to happen, describe it in exquisite detail as she stroked his cock, and then ask if he really wanted her to do it. She would plumb the depths of his sexual fantasies to create the hottest, most gut-clenching moments of pure physical arousal ahead of a tease-stop-tease-stop torture that would build until he begged her to make him come by fucking his ass as hard and deep as she could.

Her pussy moistened every time she thought of it.

And during all of it she would love being with him, hugging him next to her as they walked to the concert, kissing him passionately as she gave up control to him, spreading her legs for him to stroke his hard cock into her pussy as she would stroke hers into his asshole before the weekend was over.

Had any woman been in such a position before? Her guy had already admitted to her his most intimate fantasy--—at the START of the relationship. What other woman had THAT? Jackie was going to spend the weekend with a man she already knew was great in bed, a man who wanted to be with her and who had already said he found her hot and sexy, and a man she knew wanted her to engage in a fantasy they both shared—--for her to fuck him in the ass.

Her situation gave Jackie the freedom to let loose, to become—--at appropriate times—--the one who would completely control the scenario, who would orchestrate the action, who would play on her partner's desire to be taken, to surrender, to take her inside him. And at other times she would delight in all the other ways she wanted to be with Brandon—--the Hallmark-cards-chick-flick-love-story ways that two lovers spent time with each other.

She was falling in love with him.

**

Then it was Thursday afternoon.

THE Thursday afternoon.

The new hair style and tinting were perfect. The new make-up did an even better job of emphasizing the fact that Jackie was cover model material. Reinforcing the impression was her body, which was in the best shape of her life. She chose a snug pair of designer jeans matched with a top that was cut just right to display the cleavage created by the push-up bra she had bought specifically for Brandon's first look at her when she met him at the top of the escalator at the Atlanta airport.

Her apartment was immaculate. Clean sheets would feel cool but comforting when they slipped between them that night. Everything was ready.

His flight was to arrive at 8:30 PM, but Jackie was already at the airport by 8:10, checking the big board in the terminal to verify (for what, the 30th time that day?) that the flight was on time. She sat for a bit on one of the many uncomfortable seats in the terminal, rose and paced for a while before returning to her seat, then went to the bathroom for a final check of her hair, make-up, top and cleavage, and then walked to the top of the escalator as the time approached when she would see Brandon appear among the throng of people rushing to cabs or baggage claim or into the arms of waiting loved ones.

There he was!

Brown hair, handsome face, the gorgeous brown eyes she had never been able to forget--—it was Brandon, all right. He was carrying roses in one hand and pulling his rollaboard in the other. He smiled when he saw her, releasing the bag to wrap an arm around her waist and pull her to him, kissing her lightly and saying, "You look amazing, Jackie!"

Roses. A compliment. A hug and a kiss. Things were going to be wonderful.

"And you're the handsome guy I remember from Miami Beach, Ace," she said, smiling at him.

Laughing, Brandon said, "No one's called me that in a long time, but I guess I'm not surprised you remembered. It was probably what tipped you off to my 'nom de plume,' right?"

"I'm just glad I found you, no matter how it happened," she replied, taking his arm and grabbing the extended handle of his luggage in order to roll it behind her as she guided him through the maze of people toward the airport's MARTA station. "And roses! How did you get them to stay so fresh during the trip?"

"I told the flight attendant I was bringing them to a very special lady and I wanted them to be as beautiful as she is when I gave them to her."

Jackie released his arm to take the flowers, stopping in front of the turnstile leading to the stairs up to the train platform. She leaned up to his face and kissed him, then whispered in his ear, "But surely you didn't tell the flight attendant that your special lady had planned to be very, very naughty with you, did you?"

Giggling at his expression, she jostled his luggage through the turnstile, swiping her card across the reader, then handed him the card she had bought for him when she got to the airport. Once they were both on the other side of the turnstile, he took the suitcase from her to carry it up the stairs, grinning the entire time.

Settling into the hard plastic seats on the train as it waited at the platform, the harsh lighting of the car at least illuminated Brandon's handsome features and made it easy to look into his beautiful eyes. Jackie snuggled against him and laid the flowers down on the seat next to her. She took his hand in hers, and said, "Brandon, I want this weekend to be unforgettable for you. I want you to have the best time of your life, and I hope you'll like spending time with me. But you set any boundaries you want. I don't want you to feel any pressure about anything. I've screwed things up once before between us, and I'll not do it again. Deal?"

He looked at her and smiled. "A lot of that little speech is what I had planned to say to you, Jackie. The 'no pressure' part, especially." Turning in his seat to more easily look directly at her, he said, "And I hope you have the best time of your life, too."

A bedraggled businessman in a rumpled suit trundled his suitcase past them toward the suitcase stowage area of the rail car. Brandon lowered his voice a bit. "And I know you've been curious and eager, what with your 'change of heart' and all," he said with a wry smile, "to find out how it would feel to do what I asked that night in Miami Beach." Searching her eyes, he said the words that made her shiver with excitement: "My boundaries are your boundaries, Jackie."

She held his gaze intently for several seconds, then kissed him passionately. "Let's get to know each other better," she said, smiling as she gazed at his handsome face.

The train ride wasn't long, but at the end of it Jackie knew much more about Brandon than what they had talked about by email and then in their phone conversations after that. She was very much enjoying the discovery process.

They arrived at the door to her apartment. Turning the key, she ushered him in.

Setting his suitcase to the side after she shut the door, Brandon took the flowers from her hand and laid them on the back of the sofa which was only a few steps away. Turning back to her, he swept her into his arms and embraced her tightly as he kissed her deeply, his tongue probing inside her mouth. He held the kiss, intensifying his hold on her, communicating in no uncertain terms his desire for her.

Jackie pressed into him, thrusting herself hard into chest, delighting in the sensation of her breasts trapped against him. She lowered one arm from its place wrapped around his shoulders as she returned his hug, and snaked her hand down his back to rest on one cheek of his ass. She squeezed his backside through the material of his khakis, noting with satisfaction the firmness of the muscular globe underneath.

Breaking the kiss, Brandon looked into her eyes and said, "I guess we've both thought about the fact that this point in our relationship is very different from the way things normally go between a man and a woman. What you already know about me is . . . well, a lot more than a girl knows about a guy on the first date after a spring break fling."

"Yeah, I have definitely thought about that," Jackie replied, her hand still resting on his butt. She squeezed again to emphasize the liberties she would take with him based on their knowledge of each other at this early point in the relationship.

He continued, moving his face to nuzzle into her soft hair, and said, "But the fact that you know I am crazy in lust with you doesn't mean that I don't want to find out everything else about you, to really get to know all about you. I've been looking forward to this weekend for that reason, too."

_Oh, my handsome Prince Charming, you are saying all the right things to make me crazy about you,_ thought Jackie. "Mmmmm, Brandon, that sounds really, really good to me, too." She released her grip on his butt and stepped back just a little from his embrace. Toeing off one shoe, then the other, she walked toward the door of her bedroom to stand in the doorway, slipping the metal button at the side of her jeans through the buttonhole. "Can we start learning everything about each other by letting me show you that I have made my pussy slick and smooth just for you?"

Brandon's fingers were instantly at the buttons of his shirt, undoing them as he walked toward her. "That is definitely one of the things I want to find out about you, Jackie," he said, grinning.

Their lovemaking was incredible. Brandon began by palming her breasts with his strong hands, then tugging on her nipples in ways that produced tingles of electricity that coursed through her body. He sucked her nipples, releasing them regularly to move his mouth to hers and kiss her, whispering to her how hot she was, how much she was turning him on.

His gorgeous cock was rigid in mute testimony to his claims. Jackie delighted in running her fingertips across the plum-like head, feeling the velvety texture, then opening her hand to feel it pressing into her palm as she closed her fist around it. She slid her hand down the shaft, noting with satisfaction in some important corner of her mind that his cock was bigger than hers, that in spite of what she would do to him, Brandon would always be the man, the strong protector.

His cock slipped from her grasp as he scooted lower, trailing his tongue down her belly to her navel. Jackie was crazy with lust, knowing how good his cunnilingus skills were that spring break night and not having experienced anything like it since.

She actually whimpered with desire as he laid his hands on the V of her crotch and pressed outwards, indicating that she was to spread her legs open for him.

Then he pulled back the folds of her pussy lips and lapped slowly and gently along the length of them, pausing occasionally to murmur a near inaudible expression about how good she tasted or about how soft her pussy lips were on his tongue. Then he pulled up the hood of her clit to expose the pink, engorged nub that was home to a bundle of nerves evolved for the sole purpose of sexual pleasure.

He sucked her clit into his mouth and rolled his tongue across it. Sealing his lips tightly around the moist slickness at the top of her pussy, he flattened his tongue and pressed it firmly against the distended and throbbing ecstasy point that was Jackie's clit. Then somehow he was able to start a slow, insistent, almost pincer-like manipulation of her clit with his lips and tongue. He was gently squeezing-releasing-squeezing-releasing in a way that created the purest experience of sexual ecstasy Jackie had ever experienced.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
123456...9