Jackie Makes Things Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

"Oh, god, Brandon," she panted, her arms extended stiff at her sides, hands gripping the sheets tightly as a way to hang onto reality for just a few more seconds in order to let the anticipation build even more. "That is driving me wild. Don't stop, baby, PLEASE don't stop doing that!"

At that instant he put her clit into a velvet vise between his lips and thrummed it rapidly with the tip of his tongue.

Jackie arched her back as the orgasm hit, then thrashed her legs uncontrollably as she shuddered through orgasmic waves of pleasure so intense they took her breath away. Brandon slid his hands underneath her hips and pressed his face tightly into her crotch, not letting his tongue slip from the contact it had on her clit. At the exact instant when it became critical to back off in order to prevent the sensations from becoming unbearable, Brandon lifted his face from her crotch and slid up to embrace her, holding her tight against his chest as the final shudders of her orgasmic release dissipated.

Throwing her arms around his neck, Jackie wrapped her body completely around him, pressing him tightly to her. Finally catching her breath, she let the afterglow of the orgasm spread into every cell of her body.

They lay quietly in each other's arms for a few moments. A tear of utter joy and happiness formed itself in the corner of one of Jackie's eyes and rolled down the side of her face. She brushed it away, hiding from Brandon the degree of her contentment and happiness in his arms.

That happiness made her want to produce for him the same kind of sexual ecstasy he had just produced in her. "Baby," she whispered in his ear, "I want my mouth on your cock."

He rolled to the side, and she quickly placed a hand on his erect dick. "Ummmm, Brandon," she purred, "the first time I saw this gorgeous penis, I wanted to explore it, feel it, taste it, and lick it like a lollipop until you came." She languidly drew her fingertips down the length of his hardness. "I want to take it all the way down my throat. Right now."

Brandon could only moan, his cock twitching in anticipation underneath her fingers.

"Sit up on the side of the bed," Jackie said, scooting off the edge of the mattress in order to get down on the floor. On her knees in front of the spot where she wanted him to sit, she said, "This will be a better angle for me."

It was rewarding to see how hard and erect he was, his cock throbbing in anticipation. It looked like the best thing she could ever put in her mouth. In spite of her deeply satisfying orgasm of only minutes before, Jackie felt a warmth of blood rushing to her crotch as she watched Brandon swing his legs in place in front of her and squirm into position, legs splayed apart to offer her free access to his naked cock and balls.

She closed a fist around the base of his shaft and slipped the other hand palm up underneath his ball sac. Gently cradling the precious orbs in her grip, she used the other hand to slowly drag the underside of his dick across her bottom lip. She tongued him there, lubricating with a bit of saliva the area of his cock that she was rubbing across her parted lips. "This is such a yummy toy," she teased, looking into his eyes as she held his cock in front of her pouting lips, with the tip of her tongue darting across the sensitive bundle of nerves right under the head of his pulsing dick. "You're going to let me play with it this weekend, aren't you?"

He was leaning backward slightly, arms stiff to brace himself as he watched what she was doing. "You know I will, Jackie. My hard cock is yours, baby."

Those words thrilled her, and Jackie immediately slipped the head of his cock between her lips, eager to fully experience the sensation of his hardness down her throat. Many of the descriptions she had read on the sites dedicated to male ass play—--from both men and women--—highlighted how fantastic it felt to have the guy's cock completely buried in the woman's throat when she finger-fucked him in the ass. Though Brandon wasn't in a position at the moment for Jackie to reach his anus, that was fine—--she wanted to demonstrate her ability to deep-throat him as he watched.

She had practiced deep-throating a dildo, knowing from her reading that taking the guy's cock completely down your throat was one way to ramp up the intensity of the experience when burying a finger in his asshole. There was no taste of rubber now, though, as she slid farther and farther down Brandon's shaft. Remembering from spring break the size of his cock, she had searched a local sextoy shop to find something similar, settling on a realistic-looking fake cock of about the same length and girth. (There was no way she would forget his cock from spring break and what he did with it or where the end of it bumped against the inside of her pussy.)

Excited at being able to demonstrate her cock-sucking skills for her handsome lover, she slowed her descent, adjusting to his size and calming the gag reflex as she had trained herself to do in the previous weeks with the fake cock. Finally having him completely down her throat, she sealed her lips briefly around the base of his cock and manipulated his balls slightly at the same time. He groaned loudly.

Knowing she had to come up for air, Jackie backed off, slurping up the saliva created in the process, and popped his cock out of her mouth with an audible gasp. She sat back on her haunches, his cock and balls still in her hands and looked at him.

"Like?"

"Goddamn, Jackie!" Brandon exclaimed, squirming in her grasp. "That was amazing. Just SEEING you do it can make me come, to say nothing of how it feels." He leaned forward slightly to run one hand through his hair and drew in a big breath. "You're fantastic!"

Smiling, Jackie rose from her knees, releasing him in the process and stepped to the nightstand at the head of the bed. Opening the drawer, she pulled out the bottle of lube and said, "Do you think it might feel even better if my finger were inside your asshole at the same time?"

Brandon's lips parted, and he drew in a breath of lustful anticipation. Jackie saw him shudder, which was incredibly exciting. What turned her on even more, however, was the slight blush that crept into face.

Was he embarrassed? Did he not to want to admit his desire out loud now that he was here, face-to-face with a woman who would do what he said he enjoyed in his posts on the web site?

Jackie hoped at least a little of that was the case. His embarrassment aroused her.

Though he hadn't seemed shy when making his request during spring break, maybe that was because he expected never to see her again, and therefore asking for such a nasty, naughty act was not something that bothered him.

He HAD said that his experience with anal play had been initiated by tattoo girl. Maybe the other two women who had done it to him had also not been prompted? This new thought turned Jackie on. Maybe Brandon was really ashamed to admit he wanted to be her assboy.

God, how hot was that!

"I was really surprised at how slick and silky smooth this anal lube is," Jackie cooed, holding the bottle a little higher than necessary above her cupped palm so Brandon would clearly see her drizzling it into her hand. The lube glistened in the light cast by the table lamp on top of the nightstand as it fell from the bottle top. "It feels wonderful, baby. I have been eager to spread it on your cock and slide my hand up and down your hardness while I take this finger," and she rolled a finger of her other hand through the lube in her cupped palm after setting the bottle down on the nightstand, "and slide it slowly inside your asshole."

Brandon swallowed hard, his eyes wide watching Jackie coat her finger.

His engorged, stiff cock was throbbing, pulsing with the racing beats of his heart.

_This is so-o-o-o-o hot,_ thought Jackie, settling back down on her knees in front of him. She grabbed his cock and slid the lubricant up and down the entire length of it, sighing in satisfaction at finally feeling Brandon's erection in her hand, knowing she was going to give him a hand job he would never, ever forget.

She pulled his cock toward her, making him stand up in a crouch at the side of the bed. "Here, turn around and get down on your knees on the carpet and put your chest on the mattress," Jackie said, spinning out the directions she had planned ahead of time for stroking his cock while finger-fucking his asshole for the very first time. "Spread your legs, too," she said, moving to the side of him. "I want free access to everything, baby."

Brandon laid his head on the mattress. Was that a whimper she heard?

Jackie released her grip on his cock, having lubed it thoroughly. Then, in an improvisation prompted by the reaction she interpreted as embarrassment, she said in a husky voice full of portent, "Reach back and spread your cheeks open for me, Brandon. Show me where you want me to put my finger."

"Oh, shit," he mumbled into the mattress. At least, that's what it sounded like to Jackie. It was hot. But he did what she asked.

"Oooh, baby, I love it when you show me." She closed her fist once more around his cock. "Have you ever shown it to anyone else?"

"You're teasing me, aren't you?" Brandon said out of the side of his mouth, straining to turn his head enough to look back at her.

"Absolutely. That will make it more fun, don't you think?"

"God, Jackie, you are amazing!"

She touched his asshole with her lubricated fingertip.

He flinched.

"There, there," she purred, resting the tip of her finger in the center of his hole, "this will feel really good, baby." Jackie started circling his crinkled opening with her fingertip, stroking him there. "Let me pet you for a while," she said breathily as she started to run her finger from slightly above his asshole then sliding it gently downward in order to stroke him lovingly all the way down to the spot just behind his ball sac. "That feels good, doesn't it?" She repeated her actions but now combined them with the movements of her fist up and down his hard cock, catching the pre-cum that was leaking from the head and mixing it with the lube coating his shaft.

"Tell me what you want me to do now," she said softly, continuing her petting and her stroking of Brandon's asshole and cock. "But arch your back a little bit first. I like that. It makes it easier to see all of you."

"Please, Jackie, please do it now. I'm about to come!"

"Do what, baby?" she asked, stopping her actions on his dick in order to clamp a bit more firmly at the base of his shaft. "What do you want me to do?"

"Bury your finger in my asshole! Please!"

Her ministrations on his asshole and the copious amounts of lube she had deposited on her finger made the action easy and a total pleasure. Jackie watched in fascination as her finger slid into him, feeling the snug warmth envelope her digit as he gripped it with his asshole. She bottomed out, her entire finger buried inside him, and then she released her grip at the base of his cock in order to begin stroking him again.

It was a marvelous sensation. It was like she was playing some kind of strange, living, sexual instrument. She wanted to become a virtuoso at toying with Brandon like this.

Then she wiggled the finger that was buried deep inside him, searching with the pad of her fingertip for the little knot she knew was his prostate. Tapping there very gently in the tight confines of his anal passageway, Jackie concentrated the strokes of her other hand on the top third of his cock, knowing the combination of sensations would force the ejaculation she wanted him to have.

She was eager to experience the sensations of his asshole spasming around her finger in time with the contractions of his cock that would force spurts of come to jet from the end of his dick.

That is exactly what happened. She had to lean down on top of his lower back to stay inside him as he released his grip on his asscheeks and groaned loudly when he came. The powerful contractions were thrilling for Jackie. She held her finger deep inside him, wanting to experience the gripping motion of his spasms along the entire length of her finger throughout the agonizingly time-protracted seconds of his climax. As the last spasm died way, she slowly and carefully extracted her finger, sliding gently out of him as Brandon moaned in utter, spent satisfaction.

Jackie reached up and pulled a hand towel from the still opened drawer of the nightstand. Wiping up the puddle of cum that had pooled in the spot where she had directed his spurts as she handled him, she folded the towel over and wiped off her finger and the palm of her other hand. Rising and walking to the bathroom, she washed her hands and rinsed out the towel in hot water, bringing it back into the bedroom in order to wipe off Brandon's twitching asshole, deflating cock, and all the areas where she had smeared lube.

Tossing the towel into the corner, she levered him up from his spot lying on his chest on the mattress, and pulled him into bed alongside her. He seemed almost drugged in a post-orgasmic high.

Whispering into his ear as they settled against each other, she said, "I still owe you that deep-throat blow job while I slide my finger inside you, lover."

They cuddled into each other's arm and were asleep within minutes.

**

Jackie woke with two hungers, and so did Brandon. Hunger for breakfast had to wait, though, as his morning wood pressed against her thigh. She giggled, grabbed for his naked cock, and rolled him on top of her. "Rub the tip of your cock across my clit," she said, reaching for the lube on the nightstand. "Put some of this on my pussy to make me nice and slick."

He obliged, marvelling at the consistency and feel of the slippery liquid as he rubbed a glob of it over her clit and between her pussy lips. Then he positioned his cock so that it was lying in the furrow between the folds of her pussy and began to rub it up and down, the underside of his hard dick making contact as it slid up to her belly and back down again. Then he lifted himself from her body slightly, wrapped his fist around the base of his cock, and used it to direct the plum-like head back and forth across Jackie's aroused clit.

It felt wonderful to her. She hugged his strong shoulders as he continued teasing her clit with his cock.

Jackie's pussy was rapidly getting wet, and she could finally take no more action on her clit without also feeling him inside her. She rolled him over and straddled him, looking into his face and smiling. "Good morning, Brandon," she said, rising on her knees and reaching back behind her to grab his stiff rod and point it skyward. She impaled herself on it, sliding down onto him easily given the wetness leaking from between her lips. "I'm going to ride you to a fantastic wake-up orgasm," she said, adjusting his cock inside her. Then she began fucking herself on his lovely, stiff prick.

Brandon put his hands flat on her ribcage underneath her breasts. She leaned against his hands comfortably, now situated with the perfect angle to bounce up and down, riding him like a jockey rides a thoroughbred stallion.

He was watching her breasts move up and down as she rode him, the taut, distended nipples jutting forward invitingly. She was stunning, and he curled upward in order to capture one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking on it greedily while she continued fucking herself on his stiff pole.

"Oh, yeah, Brandon, suck my nipples just like that. It feels fantastic," she panted, knowing that his attention to her nipples at the same time she was riding his cock would quickly push her over the edge. "God, I love your big, hard cock, baby. I just love it," she said, her head thrown back in order to thrust her tits forward as much as possible, feeding him her nipple, giving it to him with utter abandon.

Then the electric tingles started. They ran from the nipple he was sucking down through her belly and into her pussy, swirling around her clit before making the return trip to the nipple he was now tugging on between his teeth. "Oh, baby, don't stop, don't stop. I'm gonna come. Please make me come!"

Jackie jerked upright when her orgasm hit, pulling her nipple free from his mouth. Brandon flopped back onto the pillow and gripped his hands around her hips. He began slamming her up and down on his cock like a rag doll as the orgasmic spasms shot through her. Jackie's moans and climax noises spurred him on, and he grunted and pressed her down onto him, pumping powerful spurts of semen against her cervix and grinding into her in order to add even more stimulation to her clit.

"Unngh, ohh, ahhh, jeeez, Jackie, you are . . . you are incredible," he huffed, laboring the words out of his chest as his body allowed only that in addition to the intense orgasm he was experiencing.

She shuddered as the last waves of pleasure rippled through her. Rolling forward to lay against Brandon's chest, she breathed heavily and deeply as they entered post-orgasmic bliss together. For five minutes neither spoke and their breathing synchronized into a counterpoint of satisfaction.

"Gotta pee," Jackie said, rolling off Brandon, his softened cock popping from her pussy. She went to the bathroom and relieved herself, pausing in front of the mirror on the way back to check for bed-head straggles of hair sticking up and to swish a bit of mouthwash before returning to Brandon. He had turned on his side, propped himself up on one elbow, and was watching her pretty breasts jiggle as she walked the short distance back to the bed.

She crawled on the bed next to him, kissed him lightly, and asked, "Hungry?"

"For you? Yes. For breakfast? Yes to that, too."

"Good answer," Jackie responded, bounding from the bed and over to her closet. She wiggled her ass at him in the process, turning to look over her shoulder and say, "I'll fix us some breakfast, and you can think about my cute little bottom while you get a shower."

So started Friday. It was wonderful. They went to the market later in the morning for the food Brandon bought to fix the meals he would prepare for them during the weekend. Jackie showed him around the tony neighborhood where she lived (smallness of her apartment notwithstanding) after lunch. They discovered more and more about each other during it all.

During a mid-afternoon snack of cups of gelato as they sat at a small, round metal table on the patio area of the gelato shoppe, Jackie leaned close to Brandon. Looking into his eyes as she spooned a small amount of the cool treat into her mouth, she sucked the spoon clean and asked him, "You were nice and tight last night, Brandon. Have you felt anything larger being slid up your asshole than just a woman's finger?"

He choked on the little spoonful of gelato he had just deposited in his mouth. "What?" he sputtered, coughing to clear his windpipe.

She grinned conspiratorially, glancing around them quickly to ensure no one else was in earshot of her soft inquiry of him. "You know, have you ever experimented? Maybe a butt plug?"

He was caught totally off guard. He was speechless.

"It's okay. And I'm interested. It excites me." She continued looking into his eyes. "Your posts on the blog made me think that you had . . . well, maybe you had tried to familiarize yourself with the sensations if you like them so much when a woman does that to you." She looked down at her gelato cup, spooned up some more of the pistachio-flavored concoction, and smiled at him expectantly as she first extended the tip of her tongue into the mound of light green refreshment on her spoon before slipping it between her lips and sucking it dry.

Brandon put his cup and spoon down on the table. Still silent.

"I'll bet you're getting a little hard right now, aren't you?" she asked him, her eyes not leaving his.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
1...34567...9